Mini 1714: Justified Season 2 Mafia (Endgame)

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So much deflection coming from yimmy.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

This Yimmy wagon is making me twitch. I don't like how it formed, I don't like how it progressed, I REALLY don't like how it's being handled as of these recent pages.

I am in very large opposition to this wagon, and would much rather
Vote: !Varsoon
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:45 am

like there's no one post I can point to and say "yes this is is why I don't like the wagon".

It's the whole... the way it formed and how a lot of people responded to Yimmy's claim and just YUCK.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:47 am

I'm not a fan of Chamber's recent posting, and he's been kind of bothering me for a while too.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:39 am

Post by BBmolla »

I take it you disagree with chamber's assessment of the claim?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:59 am

Post by I_Am_Not_Varsoon »

I like how all my scum reads ignore my questions and criticisms of their play and then just vote me scum, up to and including the one that just voted me as scum for "deflecting" criticism.

*thirty minutes of uninterrupted fart sounds*
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:11 am

Post by BBmolla »

that's so interesting
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:16 am

"Were you born an asshole?
Or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine
'cause you're an asshole tonight.
Yes you're an A-S-S-H-O-L-E and don't you try to blame it on me
You deserve all the credit.
You're an asshole tonight.
You were an asshole yesterday, you're an asshole tonight.
And I got a feeling, you'll be an asshole the rest of your life.

And I was talkin' to your mother just the other night,
I told her I thought you're an asshole.
She said, "Yes, I think you're right."
And all your friends are assholes 'cause you've known them your whole life.
And somebody told me you've got an asshole for a wife.

Were you born an asshole, or did you work at it your whole life? Either way it worked out fine 'cause you're an asshole tonight!"
--American Poet Laureate Jimmy Buffet
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:17 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1153, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:How could my question and statement be overexplainy?

question is overexplainy because you added "I do not know the source material" which was implied.

In post 1153, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:Why are you bothered by me going through the specifics of my reasoning in not changing my vote?

Because I think it's more likely to be done by scum who is worried about seeming town than town. All too often I see scum overexplaining to try to "seem" town because they want a supposed thought process out in the open because they think it'll look townier that way. Normally town don't give as much of a shit.

In post 1153, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:Why am I not allowed to post stand alone thoughts?

Scum post pointless shit to appear more active and contributive. That's the purpose the "I'm eager for stuff to happen!" served.

In post 1153, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:Are you really so stupid that you can not see that my initial statement was a subtle FoS of dwlee's behavior? The following statement was an attempt to put dwlee's mind at ease if they are scum while town (which should be paying closer attention) would keep their eye on that slot a little better than they have been.

It wasn't. It was just information.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:17 am

Post by BBmolla »

o no did i hurt ur feelings ;-;

im just trying to find scum kid
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

also you're reacting like scum caught for the wrong reasons especially in 1180
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:20 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1161, Dwlee99 wrote:Current meta is bussing so you could not bus to gain town points. All WIFOM, though. I didn't like Varsoon's early posts and that one where he dodges the accusation doesn't settle with me the right way. I don't want to completely derail the Yimmy wagon, though.

if you do research I fucking love bussing weak partners into oblivion.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:23 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1173, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:All kidding aside, pointing out your own potentially scummy behavior does not make it less scummy. It comes off a really self aware, actually. I don't love self awareness as a scum tell, I don't think, but I also don't like how you are playing generally.

that's fine, I wish more people played like me, i miss petapan and shit.

In post 1173, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:Also, do you think Yimmy is actually scummy and ignoring that read for some reason or are you just speaking in hypotheticals?

I don't really know what to think about Yimmy because I mostly think the claim is not likely to be made up by him. So if it's fake CDB provided it.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:24 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1170, Yimmy wrote:I mean, if buddying (which I wasn't the only person to point out, might I add) is a terrible reason than... idk what to think.
but, with the fact somebody else had pointed out how much you buddied me, and then you seeming to imply im the only idiot due to this, that looks awfully oppurtunistic (I guess oppurtunistic might be the wrong way to put it.)
VOTE: Shinobi

also someone explain the scum strategy in voting someone that nobody even is talking about when you're the leading wagon
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:25 am

Post by BBmolla »

I wish I knew whose alt you were, I fucking hate alts so that might be influencing my attitude towards you a little.

Also your large boring posts.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:26 am

Post by BBmolla »

you remind me of Thor but not as witty
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:44 am

I am not in love with how you quoted my saying "The following statement was an attempt to put dwlee's mind at ease if they are scum while town (which should be paying closer attention) would keep their eye on that slot a little better than they have been." while apparently ignoring it in the analysis immediately before that quote. Parts 1&2 of are fair, I guess. That is just how I post sometimes, though. I get my thoughts on the table so people know my thought processes and can decide if they agree with me given all the information.

in response to
I think you are back-pedaling every time I call you on your bullshit. So frankly, I think I am playing like someone who is successfully pointing out your shitty play.

in response to
How does a post like help you find scum? I think you make a lot of posts specifically aimed at antagonizing people so I gave you shit for it. Maybe I can respect that strategy but I don't think it is working out for you super well today and I certainly don't think "im just trying to find scum kid" is a genuine response.

Also, I am no man's alt. Moreover, if you will allow me to make another statement on preferred playstyles: I wish you would make fewer larger posts rather than a dozen posts with one or two sentences.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:09 am

In post 1191, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:I am not in love with how you quoted my saying "The following statement was an attempt to put dwlee's mind at ease if they are scum while town (which should be paying closer attention) would keep their eye on that slot a little better than they have been." while apparently ignoring it in the analysis immediately before that quote. Parts 1&2 of are fair, I guess. That is just how I post sometimes, though. I get my thoughts on the table so people know my thought processes and can decide if they agree with me given all the information.

in response to
I think you are back-pedaling every time I call you on your bullshit. So frankly, I think I am playing like someone who is successfully pointing out your shitty play.

in response to
How does a post like help you find scum? I think you make a lot of posts specifically aimed at antagonizing people so I gave you shit for it. Maybe I can respect that strategy but I don't think it is working out for you super well today and
I certainly don't think "im just trying to find scum kid" is a genuine response.

Also, I am no man's alt. Moreover, if you will allow me to make another statement on preferred playstyles: I wish you would make fewer larger posts rather than a dozen posts with one or two sentences.

Then vote him. Why isn't your vote here if you believe this is the case?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:14 am

Because I still believe in the Yimmy wagon and I don't see the point in derailing it for a read that I am less sure about?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 1175, Dwlee99 wrote:So much deflection coming from yimmy.

So what I'm getting is that after like a bunch of people have said it's scummy how I wasn't scumhunting and then when I finally do it's scummy
k cool
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:31 am

Post by chamber »

In post 1178, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm not a fan of Chamber's recent posting, and he's been kind of bothering me for a while too.

Thinking I'm scum is basically the only self consistent reason for not voting yimmy I think, so at least you have that.
Taking a break from the site.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:32 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1191, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:How does a post like 1181 help you find scum?

iike you said, i was just being an ass hole, but i followed it up by doing what you wanted
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:33 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1191, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:Also, I am no man's alt. Moreover, if you will allow me to make another statement on preferred playstyles: I wish you would make fewer larger posts rather than a dozen posts with one or two sentences.

and i wish the opposite of you

so we're even
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:33 am

Post by chamber »

In post 1194, Yimmy wrote:
In post 1175, Dwlee99 wrote:So much deflection coming from yimmy.

So what I'm getting is that after like a bunch of people have said it's scummy how I wasn't scumhunting and then when I finally do it's scummy
k cool

Why haven't you made any attempts to address my points about your flavour being inconistent with mine?
Taking a break from the site.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:33 am

Post by BBmolla »

!Varsoon do you think I'm bad, scum, or both

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”