Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Vedith »

By 2 scum teams do you mean a traitor?
Are you trying to hint that you are a traitor, Zakk?!
I claim scum \o/
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I'm of the mindset that if a mislynch happens it's the town's fault for not understanding the person's town mindset and let themselves be misled by scum, it's never a single player (neither the lynchee or the townie or whatever that drove the lynch), One can't lynch a player alone.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Anyway enough about that, Zakk has shown zero critical thinking, he could easily be scum too.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Skybird »

I've looked at Performer's other games too. Those games do not look like this game.

VOTE: Performer
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 973, zakk wrote:Aj do you think there are two scum teams

I do

What leads you to believe this?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm also tempted to say no to two teams. With the cut/dry flavor, the general second team is referred to as 'werewolves' and townies as 'villagers'. We're given a PM for one scum team, it seems like an unfair advantage that one scum team would know that two exist (since you can't simply call all of them 'mafia'. More importantly, my role would have some ambiguity in the language if there was a second team. There's nothing. It's very cut and dry about what I can and can't do and this wouldn't exist in a general werewolf/mafia game.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1, BBmolla wrote:You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Is this what you are going by, Zakk?
I claim scum \o/
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 824, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 822, Titus wrote:To me, it evidently is. Scum gain killing him by misquoting him.

Uh what? (And i never misquoted him so that's still a far out reasoning)

Luna. Look at your own ISO...I find it highly questionable that you keep bringing this up, so see below

– Luna said that I said “vote me for it” in her . Clearly I didn’t say that in my …why would I vote myself. That would be irrational for the wincon and no one would like it at all . Then in a later post, choof misquoted me too in , as something that Aj asked. But I asked him that in my , not Aj…
I thought those 2 doing that was more than coincidence, so I thought they were messing with me as scum would mess with townies
-----
talah

-
Aside from genuine, what do you think of Luna's play and why has that read changed back (to the point where you're FOS'ing her now)?
I already said this in . According to her, she believes I’m continuing to evade answering her but I answered her already, yet she continues to keep her vote on me. Luna shed some light on what I'm not answering for you

Why is Banana a townread of yours?
Again, I stated in , scum wants to push through mislynch, but town wants to look at motives between players. However...his naked vote on Titus in , his talk to zak, and a vote analysis of his pattern between Luna/choof/me/catboi/Titus , make me second guess him now. His arguments with Ved/cat/choof earlier in d1, don't help in my read either. Putting Ban back into null

You’re taking the Hider role out of hand because I’m not Hider. Already addressed my town lean on IaI in . Your about him being confirmed scum looks like a rush to conclusion, instead of a levelheaded townie talking things through, to find contradictions and insensible things

As for you thinking they’re not finished, Mina of the newbie queue, told me those games were considered finished so I suggested those

-----

- Me wondering whether you and him were a scum team in the beginning was because of you and his miquotes of me. I had to wonder how could someone misquote me like that... and much to my further surprise, choof misquoted me to. He replied later saying he didn't know how that happened... so I treated what you and him did as coincidences, so I moved on from that. Keeping myself stuck on something like that is not smart for town. I thought you and him were both messing with me, as I mentioned in a to talah. I thought that answered your question too.... but you continuously brought it back it back up, which is why I thought you were suspicious, Luna. Seeing you, talah, and Ved's interactions since my last post, I'm removing you 3 from my FoS. I think you guys have been heavily misguided by scum

– apparently Aj saying I’m posting garbage , combined with his continued push for a claim, and him being stubborn beyond reasoning, are as desperate as he can get…like the homeless man who can’t take no for an answer in the face of rush hour traffic... , further evidence. calling Titus's posts garbage as well?... you can't come up with something better as your faction, Aj?

– same thing happened to me when I was doctor , not wagoning and then I got wagoned for that, on next day of d2

– ??

– Worst, the least I suspect out of my FoS list are anyone but zak. As of
in FA's ISO, I've been reading him closer to null. I want to hear what he thinks are his 2nd and 3rd scummiest reads

– further points to my suspicion of zak. Ninjas his way in with a vote and that’s it. Funny that Aj calls Titus’s and my posts garbage yet doesn’t pick at zak’s random vote. Interesting that zak skipped over replying to my about him keeping his vote on Aj for the longest time. He then adds his vote on Titus, after Aj's vote on Titus. As I said before, probably working with Aj . The small poster parked his vote on Aj for the longest time and after 3 dozen pages, votes Titus. Zak’s interaction with Luna & Ved on p38 further keeps me suspicious of him…and ? Never seen or heard of more than 1 mafia faction in a 14-player game

– really?...If you’re really the town Vee I’ve been reading , disprove their talk of you being a VI and vote Aj. You’ve read enough of the last pages to see what's going on

– ditto on that

– thanks for further misrepresenting me. It wouldn’t make sense if I said in , “everyone voting me was scum,” would it? My “falsified nonsense” is something that you ran with as mafia scum would do, to trick town in seeing me as guilty. I'd suggest re-reading my to see where I said every 1 of them are scum, but you probably wouldn't want to read a "garbage" post from me, as scum would say. My vote is staying on you. I'd prefer we get Aj lynched but a zak lynch is fine too, I am scumreading these two

– I see you don’t know me very well…I change my playstyle every game as CDB , Titus, and everyone who played with me can affirm
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Performer »

Also @Luna

you say you're unfamiliar with Titus
from what I've seen of her...she's very adept, whether she's townie or mafia
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Re: The supposed misquote:
In post 74, Performer wrote:I hope she doesn’t guess right on my playstyle or
vote me for my it
, this game….

this is what you typed, i assumed this was a typo and just poked fun at it. Dunno how you got "misquote" have you checked your own post?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Performer this entire game has constantly responded to posts directed to him only. If we look at effort when he's involved and when he's not, it's pretty clear he wanted no part in actually playing a role today. His posts speak to him wanting to mostly lurk on by today and he's been forced out to post. And now his reads are largely 'scum vote for me'. Surprising, I think I called someone else on this this very game.

As for 'changing style game to game', I call bullshit on multiple levels. First, your 'style' is not just how your posting looks. Your style is your subconscious play and tendencies. Some tendencies do not change. In real life, when I lie I will look someone in the eye. That tendency does not change. Funnily enough, when I'm fed up with listening to someone I do the same thing. In the same sense, habits in mafia are not something you just trivially change. We can't talk specifics in differences to other games but there are numerous consistencies to your town style that simply don't show here.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Performer »

"Performer this entire game has constantly responded to posts directed to him only"

Funny you say this, Aj
I've been looking at zak, FA, Vee, Ban
choof/Sky I have looked at their posts as well, though that slot is confirmed town as the white on my rice...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 984, Luna Fox wrote:Re: The supposed misquote:
In post 74, Performer wrote:I hope she doesn’t guess right on my playstyle or
vote me for my it
, this game….

this is what you typed, i assumed this was a typo and just poked fun at it. Dunno how you got "misquote" have you checked your own post?

Oh so you were just poking at it
Ok , Luna - _-
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

yeah the typo were you put "Vote me for my it" this is a grammatical error, and i assumed it was a typo so i was poking at it, notice how my post specifically said that the "typo made me smile"
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Performer »

I'm glad it did... : )
and now look where my paranoia got me today..

In the end, if I am mislynched today...then
all I ask is for fellow townies to keep on fighting the good fight
don't let apathy rule over...

I think I am at vote 7 and soon, someone will hammer me
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 986, Performer wrote:"Performer this entire game has constantly responded to posts directed to him only"

Funny you say this, Aj
I've been looking at zak, FA, Vee, Ban
choof/Sky I have looked at their posts as well, though that slot is confirmed town as the white on my rice...

FA_q2 was voting for you. You only questioned Veegee after I made a point of his lack of involvement. And your questions have been pointed to as bad and not helpful in the slightest. They're so bad, they're among the first reasons this wagon ever started.

Banana YOU JUST LISTED as a town read. You reversed it, so what? Not like there was much to that read other than "Is not voting me" to begin with. As for Zakk, talk about picking any target you can try to tie to me. He's put no effort into defending himself and I've not given it too much of a second glance because it's just so out there as a theory.

With choof, you've only had him as scum/null which means you're going off of his claim and nothing more. Kind of flimsy given that the claim could very easily be false.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So BTW Performer IS at L-1 due to Skybird's vote.

We play this standard: If there is an intent, state it and ask for claim. Anyone with lol-hammer will be lynched tomorrow. Too much warning to allow any of that nonsense.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Titus »

@Performer, we only have the one ongoing I thought, so I can't testify to your play changing, but I don't think it changes that much.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 977, Luna Fox wrote:Anyway enough about that, Zakk has shown zero critical thinking, he could easily be scum too.

Could be yes, but not always. Zakk's a scumread but tunnel vision is bad.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

but tunnel vision is bad.

*insert mandatory eye-roll*
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 74, Performer wrote:Hey everyone. I feel extremely paranoid this game..
I recognize someone from this list of players…
I hope she doesn’t guess right on my playstyle or vote me for my it, this game….
: (

In post 23, Aj The Epic wrote:
Vote:FA_Q2

I almost want to place a bet on you showing up.

Is he a lurker type???

In post 25, TheWorst wrote:This game looks to be fun! Just have that special feeling.

VOTE: I am Innocent

Are you?

That sounded more devious, like a homicidal maniac cackling, "This game looks to be fun *evil laugh.* Do you really mean it innocently ???

In post 31, Luna Fox wrote:I currently have slight townleans on both Banana and choof, more so Banana than choof.

So early??? :shifty:

-----

@choof: tell me more about your signature.

-----

@bbmolla: you really weren't kidding about the big text when modding

In post 785, Performer wrote:CDB and Titus…good to see you two again!...
-----

I’m 100% positive there is at least 1 scum on my wagon between Luna, talah, Aj, or Ved...they pushed more to vote me and/or they kept their vote on me for quite some time...

talah and Luna share a continued desire to lynch me. talah's reply to cat is all the more reason – continues stretching the truth of obviously hypothetical questions that I already iterated were for Vee. .. it’s scum that launches my questions into softclaim territory. Your further confirms scummy behavior as you think I’m deceitful when you’re grabbing at straws

and point to Ban and IaI being town as scum would rather rush us to mislynch someone than calmly look at the motives between everyone

Luna I’m not sure what you’re getting at

-----

Lately I have had the strangest feeling
(S Club 7 - Lately). as I've caught up with the many posts...
talah seemed town in the beginning with his eager activity to scumhunt. Then he latched onto my pressure votes on Luna, then choof - for the misquoting they did. Luna & choof did something odd in the misquoting, I asked them, I moved on since they sounded sincere, talah voted me and kept the vote on me for the longest time, IaI says the wagon spells mislynch all over it, talah & IaI have a discussion, talah votes IaI due to an innocent exchange. So no, talah doesn't look town to me anymore...

I also think Aj's encouragement in , to choof to tell us who he planned to send the Friendly Neighbor message to, was not a good idea...if choof did that, scum would've gotten the information and could've gotten lucky in killing a recipient... Aj's suggestion...did you consider the death consequence of the recipient?...
On top of that, shows Aj addressing my townreads Ban and IaI, while wanting a claim, and singling IaI like talah did...Aj's pointed at FA, pointed at FA & Ved, pointed at me & FA & Ved,

Looks like you're foretelling of attack against me, FA, Ved - or some combo of that...

I've also not forgotten about my question posed to zak in , which he redirected in like a slimy politician who is not used to eating escargot, then regurgitates it onto the plate of another customer.... :eek: His ISO still is very unsatisfactory...maybe a scum team of zak & Aj, zak parking the vote on Aj in d1 and coasting by, Aj the mastermind scum pulling strings with a 3rd scum member

FoS: zak, talah, Luna, Ved

VOTE: Aj

I have stuff to do today and will be afk quite a bit. I will send my message to one of these three players: FA_Q2, VeeGee, IamInnocent. As soon as the thread re-opens for D2, I will post who I sent it to. I ask that the player who receives the message confirm it in their first post on D2.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Skybird »

Sorry, I forgot I had those posts quoted but decided to let the misquote thing die and didn't delete them.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:35 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Yesterday, today, these things are fluid. I'm starting my big read
now
#greenshirtthursdays
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Vedith »

Can we just swap over to Zakk?
UNVOTE: Performer
VOTE: Zakk
I claim scum \o/
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Skybird »

Why is Zakk preferable over Performer Vedith?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”