Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Warped
Warped
Goon
Warped
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4600 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Warped »

I believe I'm in prod range. Still catching up. ETA's around 2-3 more days hopefully.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4595, Imperium wrote:Our role is that we have two different investigations we can use on odd nights and even nights: balls cop and good cop. We know that at least one of these investigations is sane; since we got a innocent result on scum N2, we know that investigative result isn't sane and thus it's not really worth paying attention to.

I've been waiting on you to clear up the results you sent me ever since I announced them with my first post today. I notice you aren't voting for Voided...so what's your results?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4594, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4592, dramonic wrote:Gasp, I'm calling you not scum with
your flipped neighbour
and
the flipped SK

SCANDALOUS!

Vote: Jaqen

This is much more damning than everything else we have right now.

In post 4591, Spiffeh wrote:^ "Let me ignore the plentiful information and evidence against others and instead vote for someone because they suspect me."

More like it's a reflection of Fresh's obstinant refusal to vig Dramonic coupled with Dramonic's constant push to get rid of me knowing Fresh slipped in our PT. I'll try to get around to making public all the private thoughts of Fresh when I get off work at midnight.

It sure took you a long time to vote me since Fresh "slipped" :roll:
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by masters of fart »

@Imperium:
Somewhen in the game you said that you are changing sanity every night. Now you claim to have two investigations, one is sane, and the other who knows.

1. There's a discrepancy here.
2. Assuming the latest is correct (since it's last page), since we've figured out which of the investigations is sane, does that mean that the not guilty on voided ACTUALLY IS a not guilty?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Gorkington »

there isnt a discrepancy there.
theyre still possibly scum though.

in unrelated news, if jaqen flips town then i humbly request that everyone eat dung.
thats all i really have to say after two times of championing against lynches that everyone sheeped for dumb reasons on town.

i still havent seen a single reason for xtoxm being town.
just throwing that out there.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4602, dramonic wrote:
In post 4594, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4592, dramonic wrote:Gasp, I'm calling you not scum with
your flipped neighbour
and
the flipped SK

SCANDALOUS!

Vote: Jaqen

This is much more damning than everything else we have right now.

In post 4591, Spiffeh wrote:^ "Let me ignore the plentiful information and evidence against others and instead vote for someone because they suspect me."

More like it's a reflection of Fresh's obstinant refusal to vig Dramonic coupled with Dramonic's constant push to get rid of me knowing Fresh slipped in our PT. I'll try to get around to making public all the private thoughts of Fresh when I get off work at midnight.

It sure took you a long time to vote me since Fresh "slipped" :roll:

Umm...yesterday genius
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4129, God of Power Outlets wrote:Salacious Celebrity Stories:
The entire World Championship Wrestling roster was barred forever from a certain hotel back in the 90s. The main cause for this was an incredibly drunk / coked up group consisting of Raven, Perry Saturn, Billy Kidman, and a hooker they had picked up. As the story goes, the three wrestlers set up a Slip-n-Slide in the hallway of the hotel. They sat the hooker spread-eagle at one end, then took turns sliding a naked Kidman full-speed headfirst toward her privates--- while he was wearing a dildo on his head. Management was not amused.

Vote Count #1

Imperium (6)- Xtoxm, Spiffeh, dramonic, Voidedmafia farside22, Bacde
dramonic (1)- Jaqen Hghar

With 16 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch

Activity Check -
STILL Seeking a replacement for ZZZX

I suck at votecounts, please point out mistakes, etc etc

In case you're really as slow as I think you're pretending to be
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

while I appreciate your scumhunting attempt, Jaqen, do you really need to try and start a wagon on DGB?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Imperium »

Nacho was gonna take control of this until tomorrow or Wednesday when I have more time, but he's sick so could only pop in here for a minute. I'll get back to this tomorrow night when I get home. I still want to reread through fresh, but that almost definitely will have to wait until Wednesday.

Looking forward to hearing jaqen's report from their neighborhood. Also jaqen, I noted that you and fresh were partners recently. How did he behave with you guys?

there are things we need to answer/respond to. I'll get to it after work tomorrow.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Fresh's Thoughts from our Neighborhoid

Good with blind killing ZZZX pregame, of which I already spoke

He had Gork south of null

He said he thought Titus and TiP were town

I asked him for his take on the speed wagon on Loran D1 irt the possibility of scum hopping on toward the end to which he replied players always get on wagons to just end D1 and that we can figure it out later. In retrospect, this makes me think he knew scum were hopping on just before it died (as a matter of fact it died soon after bringing this up in our PT...) and wanted to deflect from it.

He was happy I was scum reading Profgessor at the time

I brought up the possibility of vigging the CW to the D1 lynch early on for N1 since it could give lots of POE because everybody on both those wagons would be locked there for VCA purposes. He brought that back up, wholeheartedly stating Pisskop would be the smart choice as the day ended and it's the direction in which we ultimately took. I doubt any of his remaining team will be found there as he had plenty of time to warn them of what we were discussing.

I wanted to dissect other options for N1 before I committed to shooting Piss. I was up for aneninem or White Narcissus, Fresh threw out Saint and was opposed to vigging a hydra or anyone spammy.

D2 start Fresh had aneninem as more town than scum and was hard town reading Titus and Oversoul (this was the first and only instance OS was even mentioned in there). I think he actually believed Titus was town since they obviously weren't on the same team. That leaves behind the out of place sudden read on Oversoul so it could be worth looking into.

Out of nowhere he asks if I'll help him identify when Metal Sonic posts. I'm not sure what to make of this now given his flip and why he (who self describes as having little experience here) would need to know specifically if MS was posting anything.

Whoever claimed RB is almost guaranteed to be part of his team and I don't remember who that was so I'm just noting that here for now.

He was really wanting to Vig Hermit to silence him N2 and was very vocally against killing Dramonic. He tried to convince me to kill Saint as well, but I was the same there about Saint as I was here. He asks if he thinks I'll be a target if we vig WN and they flip town. We decided on a kill of WN but he didn't submit his end of it.

He made it a point to mention the Titus wagon had no good info because people were on it for two iGuilty claims.

Start D3 with his list of vig targets

In order from most to least-
MoF/WN one
has to be
scum
Saint
Hermit
Anen
TiP
Zdude

He goes silent when he notices 5 pages in game of me having doubts about him, but eventually comes around when I misinterpret our role. He was waffley as hell on classifying Siffeh as either town or scum choosing to believe he was just stubborn town. He downplayed the crap out of the Scumslip I thought I found when Spiffeh referred to my then unnamed partner as a male multiple times. Perhaps that needs revisiting? Then I layout a massive plan to lead us to a win as a pair with an out to win with town of something made that plan unworkable which he didn't seem too keen on. Then we vigged WN, he died as well, I lose the vig ability, and my role changes to winning with town being my only option and the knowledge I'll most likely die before Lylo given said role and have to cheer from the sidelines.

And, that's pretty much it. Lots for me to look through in thread now as noted to draw/sever connections, but I won't be doing any of that tonight. Kinda sleepy.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 4571, Spiffeh wrote:Also Oversoul and Misaka need to stop getting free rides.

Yeah I've been slacking on mafia. Super busy since school started up
Misaka Network
Misaka Network
Goon
Misaka Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Misaka Network »

"Misaka was told to just troll everyone," says Misaka as Misaka prepares for rage.
Connected
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:52 am

Post by God of Power Outlets »

Sex History Lesson 101:
* The word “sex” was coined in 1382.
* The first striptease dance was performed in Paris, France on March 13, 1894.
* The first issue of Playboy, in 1953, which sold for a mere fifty cents, was never dated, because Hugh Hefner assumed he’d never publish another.

Vote Count #1

Xtoxm (5) - Gorkington, DrippingGoofball, Voidedmafia, Misaka Network, farside22
Voidedmafia (2) - masters of fart, St. Constantine the Hermit
dramonic (1) - Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar (1) - dramonic

With 15 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
Warped
Warped
Goon
Warped
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Warped »

Do not
lynch before I'm caught up. Xtoxm probably is not who I plan to vote anyways so I want the chance to post my reads and thoughts.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:34 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

ok
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4608, Imperium wrote:Nacho was gonna take control of this until tomorrow or Wednesday when I have more time, but he's sick so could only pop in here for a minute. I'll get back to this tomorrow night when I get home. I still want to reread through fresh, but that almost definitely will have to wait until Wednesday.

Looking forward to hearing jaqen's report from their neighborhood. Also jaqen, I noted that you and fresh were partners recently. How did he behave with you guys?

there are things we need to answer/respond to. I'll get to it after work tomorrow.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're looking for with that. He behaved like a normal person working as a team to achieve a wincon.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 4603, masters of fart wrote:@Imperium:
Somewhen in the game you said that you are changing sanity every night. Now you claim to have two investigations, one is sane, and the other who knows.

1. There's a discrepancy here.
2. Assuming the latest is correct (since it's last page), since we've figured out which of the investigations is sane, does that mean that the not guilty on voided ACTUALLY IS a not guilty?

It means the not guilty on Voided could be a guilty, or our even night investigation could be naive.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 4604, Gorkington wrote:there isnt a discrepancy there.
theyre still possibly scum though.

in unrelated news, if jaqen flips town then i humbly request that everyone eat dung.
thats all i really have to say after two times of championing against lynches that everyone sheeped for dumb reasons on town.

i still havent seen a single reason for xtoxm being town.
just throwing that out there.

Do you think that scum shot at him last night?
Because if scum didn't shoot at him, well.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 4607, Voidedmafia wrote:while I appreciate your scumhunting attempt, Jaqen, do you really need to try and start a wagon on DGB?

What?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Imperium »

Also gorkington could you explain what you find town about Voided please?
Or, at least, what you find not lynchable about him?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 4615, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 4608, Imperium wrote:Nacho was gonna take control of this until tomorrow or Wednesday when I have more time, but he's sick so could only pop in here for a minute. I'll get back to this tomorrow night when I get home. I still want to reread through fresh, but that almost definitely will have to wait until Wednesday.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're looking for with that. He behaved like a normal person working as a team to achieve a wincon.

I think what she was driving at here is how he treated his buddies: did he bus, buddy, ignore, etc.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 4613, Warped wrote:
Do not
lynch before I'm caught up. Xtoxm probably is not who I plan to vote anyways so I want the chance to post my reads and thoughts.

Suddenly, doublevoters on the Xtoxm wagon! (J/k)

In post 4618, Imperium wrote:
In post 4607, Voidedmafia wrote:while I appreciate your scumhunting attempt, Jaqen, do you really need to try and start a wagon on DGB?

What?

He's voting dram while there's already a wagon started on Xtoxm. I want to know if he really wants to start a wagon on DGB (whether for lynch or for pressure) while we're still waiting on Xtoxm?

I mean, I'm not against a dram wagon because I think this sit and tunnel on Jaqen has grew old yesterday, but unless enough people don't think Xtoxm is worth lynching shouldn't votes be going for or explicitly against that wagon?

Also, regardless of the vighood's alignment, I really wish WN hadn't redirected N3 so the two of them could get rid of people like Misaka because for Fuck's sake WHY WOULD YOU JOIN A GAME AND DO JACKSHIT?!

In post 4616, Imperium wrote:It means the not guilty on Voided could be a guilty, or our even night investigation could be naive.

If there's no reason to believe a Framer or somesuch exists, then it's likely the latter.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:30 am

That post is a masterpiece of scumminess.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 4621, Voidedmafia wrote:He's voting dram while there's already a wagon started on Xtoxm. I want to know if he really wants to start a wagon on DGB (whether for lynch or for pressure) while we're still waiting on Xtoxm?

I mean, I'm not against a dram wagon because I think this sit and tunnel on Jaqen has grew old yesterday, but unless enough people don't think Xtoxm is worth lynching shouldn't votes be going for or explicitly against that wagon?

I guess I still don't really get your point here.

I now understand when you say DGB you say dram but what's stopping Jaqen from doing his own thing while other people are wagonning Xtoxm?

Is your point just that its strange for him not to give an opinion on Xtoxm?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:31 am

Voidedmafia do you twirl your mustache like an opera villain when you post?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”