Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 297, The Bulge wrote:
In post 224, Ankamius wrote:
In post 219, Concrete Angels wrote:It usually helps people to understand what you are trying to say...

if you actually say something about what you're showing.

Uhhhh sorry, I posted that as notes to myself so I wouldn't lose them then got distracted by shiny things while actually looking through stuff.

I'm getting to this shortly.

Hi. Could you do this in your next post please?

Thor and hiphydra and notsakura are town

Uhh I read half this morning and half on my way to work and I don't remember what my thoughts on ETL were

Agree with what notty(?) said about pistachio looking like eager newbtown.

Vedith looking sketchy as fuck but I'm too lazy to do the research behind the whole post timing thing

Anyway I'm here now. Engage me.

I posted my conclusion already. Cataphant > Thor665 is my current scumlist in order from the Vedith wagon.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 260, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:and pistachios does this thing where its very newb with very simplistic understandings of the game that she did in that mini that just finished and her one post here reminded me of tht!

Wait, what thing? I'm feeling self-conscious now. Are you referring to Frog mafia?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 292, Wingback wrote:
In post 187, pistachi0n wrote:I'm not voting Hecatia because they said squawk, that was just something I noticed. The general tone of the interaction made it seem like Hecatia was trying to project overconfidence.

Which posts were Hecatia trying to project overconfidence? What is their scum benefit for doing it? You hopped onto the Hecatia wagon when it was in full swing. But your reasons aren't even close to what I found scummy about them in the first place. That makes me think you hopped on there because it was the cool thing happening at that time. Your justification is weak. I wouldn't characterize Hecatia's posts as "filler." They had taken solid stances at that point.

In post 236, pistachi0n wrote:Farside you are making me suspicious. Asking for name claims and justifying it with vague "I have a reason"

Do scum blatantly rolefish in your experience?

And you didn't answer my question as to what your read on Vedith was. You claim that you would have voted him if you were scum looking for an easy wagon. That implies you think he's town to some degree and that the people voting him are scummy in some sense. Is that true? If so, who are those people? If not, why do you call the wagon easy?

-The squawk post was projecting overconfidence in my opinion
-It seems like something careless scum would do
-Granted I don't know what either head is like as scum
-I jumped on the Hecatia wagon after Vedith was becoming the popular wagon

-Null read on Vedith, the main argument seems to be that he was posting elsewhere but ignoring questions, and the one other time I was playing with someone like that it was a townie who had joined too many games.
-So I think at least some of the people voting Vedith are capitalizing on that
-Such as Hecatia
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 294, Wingback wrote:@ Davsto, What specifically did you find scummy about Pistachion's jump onto Hecatia in ? You earlier had a scumread on Hecatia in and you later vote Hecatia in so you definitely thought Hecatia was scum at this point. Why the dislike of Pistachion's vote? And why hasn't this affected your Hecatia read at all?

I probably felt it could have been bussing at the time. Something I wanted to keep note of after Hecatia flips, and the best way to do so is to quote it.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Antihero »

Willy: [fixing her diamond bracelet] Looks like bits of ice.
Connie Porter: I wish they were.
Willy: They're really nothing but a few pieces of carbon crystallized under high pressure at great heat.
Connie Porter: Quite so, if you want to be scientific about it.
Willy: I'm a great believer in science.
Connie Porter: Like tears, for instance. They're nothing but H2O with a trace of sodium chloride.

Lifeboat

Vote Count 1.5

Cataphant - 2 (Vedith, Ankamius)
Hecatia Lapislazuli - 5 (farside22, pistachi0n, massive, Davsto, Concrete Angels)
pistachi0n - 1 (Wingback)
Thor665 - 1 (Lying Cat)
Vedith - 3 (Thor665, Cataphant, Hecatia Lapislazuli)

Not Voting: The Bulge

7 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2015-10-16 00:40:36)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by Vedith »

Yeah I'm really not liking the Hecatia wagon. It seems minimal effort. I also like Concrete Angels a lot less for joining onto that wagon with the reason of easy to mis lynch.
Looks like Hecatia is an easier wagon for them to push.
Is Farside's vote RVS or actual?
I claim scum \o/
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I've been busy.
I will be around tomorrow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'd like to see Bulge lob out a vote, and for LC and Wings to get on a larger wagon or start hard pushing their vanities.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:57 am

Post by massive »

In post 305, Vedith wrote:Yeah I'm really not liking the Hecatia wagon. It seems minimal effort. I also like Concrete Angels a lot less for joining onto that wagon with the reason of easy to mis lynch.

Is this because you really feel that this is true because you didn't read any of the interaction between Sakura-hydra and Concrete Angels (it happened during your "mysterious only-this-game absence") or because you're trying to deflect from your scum partner?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Vedith »

But I was in this game when it happened... I thought that my mysterious only this game absence (Even though I received 2 prods in games during this point) was before that when the votes were on me? :roll: (Please actually have knowledge to what games I am in and what is happening if you feel the need to comment on it)
Dig deeper massive, you might hit gold. Or is this as far as your efforts go?

My actual comment is the others joining onto the wagon, and the sudden change of heart from Concrete with the '100% scum' attitude towards me to mis lynch potential. It makes no sense to me.
I claim scum \o/
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Concrete Angels »

Mine.
Anti - my bad. Quoting, so you can delete erroneous, out of hydra post.

In post 305, Vedith wrote:Concrete Angels a lot less for joining onto that wagon with the reason of easy to mis lynch.

Errm... what? I know it's easy to miss the case when you don't read the game, but seriously... are you even trying?

In post 309, Vedith wrote:My actual comment is the others joining onto the wagon, and the sudden change of heart from Concrete with the '100% scum' attitude towards me to mis lynch potential. It makes no sense to me.

Then it is a failure of understanding on your part. We are a hydra. Two people with different ideas and the ability to bounce those ideas off each other. MS needed time to get into the game. I was posting for the most part since beginning. Once he was all caught up, he gave me his ideas. We do not agree about you. I think you are scum. I'd gladly see you hang. He thinks you are lynchbait. I disagree. However, we both agree on Hecatia, and if you'd actually read the game, you'd know exactly why.

So before you start throwing around false accusations about "easy wagons" and "no case", I suggest YOU inform YOURSELF.

ETL
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:15 am

pistach0n, I'm not seeing the same inquisitive curiosity about people's intentions as I did in the town game I played with you. What's up with that?
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:16 am

@Wingback: I see a lot of good questions, but I'm wondering - what conclusions have you reached based on the responses you've received?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 290, Thor665 wrote:
In post 289, Concrete Angels wrote:we also reread your iso a few times

What insights were gained?

I am still waiting for an actual reply to this question.
Is there ever going to be one - or should I stop asking?
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:49 am

In post 313, Thor665 wrote:
In post 290, Thor665 wrote:
In post 289, Concrete Angels wrote:we also reread your iso a few times

What insights were gained?

I am still waiting for an actual reply to this question.
Is there ever going to be one - or should I stop asking?

I missed it, but was that directed to both of us or were you interested in MS's thoughts specifically?

The only thing I personally gained from rereading was that I'm going back and forth on you. I currently have you in "prob town" category. I think your probing is good, and you have appropriate follow-up questions. You've littered a few conclusions here and there as well, which is satisfactory for the time being. There are little things that bother me, some things paranoia-based, and just a general lack of confidence in my ability to read you correctly. The other thing is also more peripheral than something you've done yourself, which is the fact that I feel like I had too many townreads in the beginning, which leads me to think that at least one or maybe two of the scum team members are quite skilled at looking town. So, combined you land in the "likely town but I don't feel good enough about it to put him to the side just yet" area.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 310, Concrete Angels wrote:He thinks you are lynchbait

After 1 game played with me. But hey, what do I know. :roll:
I claim scum \o/
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:57 am

In post 315, Vedith wrote:
In post 310, Concrete Angels wrote:He thinks you are lynchbait

After 1 game played with me. But hey, what do I know. :roll:

So you think a person is unable to form an opinion about someone else after completing an entire game with them?

How long is appropriate then, in your opinion?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Vedith »

Well it depends what they are saying.
If the comment is - Over dramatic, then yeah 1 game can give that indication.
Something like - He's lynch bait would normally take more 1 one game in my opinion.
Either that or every town I have ever played with that has been lynched can be considered as lynchbait.

But you 2 are the pros I guess.
I claim scum \o/
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:14 am

In post 317, Vedith wrote:Well it depends what they are saying.
If the comment is - Over dramatic, then yeah 1 game can give that indication.
Something like - He's lynch bait would normally take more 1 one game in my opinion.
Either that or every town I have ever played with that has been lynched can be considered as lynchbait.

But you 2 are the pros I guess.

Is there a reason you're being condescending, or is it just in an effort to discredit our opinions? He said he thinks you're lynchbait. Big deal. I really don't think he cares if you like that or not, or if you agree or not.

My personal opinion is that you are a defensive newbie with misplaced arrogance who has taken on too many games. I also think you're scum because I've looked at what threads you've been posting in. I saw posts consistently from Thursday up to yesterday that had more than a basic prod dodge as you did here. That indicates there is something different about this game, and makes me wonder what exactly that is. I asked you, along with some other questions about your thoughts, and instead of actually answering, you gave me some lip service about being busy.

So... yeah. You asked a question; we answered it.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Hecatia Lapislazuli »

In post 301, pistachi0n wrote:wait, what thing? I'm feeling self-conscious now. Are you referring to Frog mafia

yep! iirc you started scumreading someone for some really batshit tell reason that looked like newbtown and the comment re my SQUAWK felt the same
In post 304, Antihero wrote:Hecatia Lapislazuli - 5 (farside22, pistachi0n, massive, Davsto, Concrete Angels)

lol 2 scum on the wagon
In post 305, Vedith wrote:Yeah I'm really not liking the Hecatia wagon. It seems minimal effort. I also like Concrete Angels a lot less for joining onto that wagon with the reason of easy to mis lynch.
Looks like Hecatia is an easier wagon for them to push.
Is Farside's vote RVS or actual?

what motive does scum-vedith have to push the counter to his wagon looks like a mislynch

none!
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:26 am

VOTE: concrete
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:31 am

In post 319, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:what motive does scum-vedith have to push the counter to his wagon looks like a mislynch

none!

Are you defending Vedith?
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:32 am

In post 320, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:VOTE: concrete

Hi ns. Thank you for confirming you are scum.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:32 am

In post 319, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:lol 2 scum on the wagon

Who are they?

Besides us, because we're not.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:34 am

i did not anticipate etl to play the "oh my god no we arent scum you are scum!!!!!"

i am clearly wrong let me unvote

UNVOTE:

oh wait yes i did!

VOTE: concrete

and i think anyone who can read my iso can see who im townreading! so by poe it should be p obv

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”