SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 293, Boonskiies wrote:Lel, bad town or scum when I've literally only had like two or three posts. This and has barely fucking started, give me a break. I've been busy this week. The play I'm in closes today, so I'll have more time later. But the past few pages Rob has been a scumfuck. Posting and making crap fluff analysis, pushing things he doesn't think is going to get defended, and I believe he said this isn't Titus' town meta...? What the fuck? Have you ever fucking play with Titus? She's super scummy seeming when she's town, and tries wayyyyy too hard, which is appreciated, don't get me wrongs, but what the fuck?!?

VOTE: Rob

By the way, I wrote this in a very calm and playful ish tone, don't read it as like yelling.

Just an FYI, Rob never said Titus wasn't playing to her town meta. Not that I ever saw. That was myself and 20/100. Have you read the game yet and do you have any reads on anyone else?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
20x100
20x100
Townie
20x100
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:30 am

Post by 20x100 »

Titus, you're making some incorrect assumptions and I assure you I'm not who you think I am. Don't replace out because of our slot, though you're scum you're interesting to play with. Although you should stop harrasing sw.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 298, SilverWolf wrote:Titus-It's exactly how I get frustrated when I'm town and I've been feeling like I'm confbiasing in regards to you and need to get out of that for now. I can't look at you objectively if I am vote parking and calling you scum and re-ISOing myself to find my post on Ari I can see I am concentrating on you way too much.

Ding.

Talk to me about Ari.

@20/100, Confirm that none of you are pirate mollie or ika then I might believe you. I value anonymity but not ones that ruin the game and make me play as hated.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 301, 20x100 wrote:Titus, you're making some incorrect assumptions and I assure you I'm not who you think I am. Don't replace out because of our slot, though you're scum you're interesting to play with. Although you should stop harrasing sw.

Nah, not harassing SW. Can you stop pushing this bullshit? Thanks.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 293, Boonskiies wrote:I believe he said this isn't Titus' town meta...? What the fuck? Have you ever fucking play with Titus?

Please find me the quote where I said this. You won't be able to, because I never said anything of the sort. I've never played with Titus and haven't looked into her meta. I think I mentioned that I might look into her meta once, but I never wound up doing that; no time to look into anyone's meta so far.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 295, Titus wrote:(I don't get his stance on why PB is worse than GL and little logical inconsistencies like that)

P_B directly tried to claim credit for the fact that he was posting things with no substance. He tried to say "at least I'm posting" as a reason why I should be targeting people not posting at all over an active lurker. That's scummy to all hell. He's contributed nothing but is trying to claim towncred from his posts.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 297, 20x100 wrote:Well I can definetly say I'm not ika so you can always chat wiyh me.
Our heads rmenain ananymous,
~3

You're everything that's wrong with hydrae in mafia.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 304, Rob14 wrote:
In post 293, Boonskiies wrote:I believe he said this isn't Titus' town meta...? What the fuck? Have you ever fucking play with Titus?

Please find me the quote where I said this. You won't be able to, because I never said anything of the sort. I've never played with Titus and haven't looked into her meta. I think I mentioned that I might look into her meta once, but I never wound up doing that; no time to look into anyone's meta so far.

More on this:

Unfortunately, the Boonskiies post still has me split between dumb town and scum. At best, he's skimmed the game, which is certainly anti-town. Anti-town is not necessarily scummy, though, and I don't see the scum motivation to make a haphazard push against someone who is generally not being scum read by other players. He did zero in on one of the two statements that have been made about him this game (the other being Titus placing him in her possible scum pile iirc), which is more likely to come from scum than not.

Boon, please read the entire game, for real this time, and provide a full list of reads with rationale.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 304, Rob14 wrote:

I think your time was before I came here. I have such a large meta, it's better to ask what you're looking for and have people chime in or get my first few games on site. Reading every game I have been in would take too long. By having others chime in, you'll get reads.

As for PB, that's theory debate provided something happens today (withholding what so scum can't trigger it). Town being aware they should post, post they are here and say you should be looking at actual lurkers reads like allig you out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 243, Titus wrote:@GL, Why are you acting like the recent posts by SW and I trying to move past the whole debate are nonexistent and that I am attempting to derail her?

I don't like that you're claiming you'll sort SW, when you'll get around to it. Just who have you sorted? Where?

This is a leading question, at the time of you had recently posted which contained this little jab:
In post 211, Titus wrote:@SW, I will be out most of the day today, so in the rare event you're actually trying to scumhunt and consider alternatives

which again got SW focused on you with . Your back-and-forth
after
I posted has been better.

I have sorted you, pistachi0n, and Vedith as townleans. Rob has also moved into my townlean category with consistent defense of me on the subsequent page from my post , especially the sequence of , , , and . I see no scum-motivation for defending me as his townread and making those points, unless he's trying to play an extremely long game by buddying me and keeping me alive. But if that happens I can revisit the read later this game, for now I think that's a very townie action to take.

In post 262, Titus wrote:I don't find a condition to start scumhunting provided the condition is a reasonable one outside the player's immediate control. I will scumhunt in the future/when I feel like it is worse. With a specific condition, a player can be held accountable. PB is promising to be here tomorrow, and his condition has ended, thus giving rise to holding him accountable.

GL saying that he'll scumhunt later, well guess what it's ever later.

My vote is already on scum right now :cool:. Ari is my top scumread and I have questions/accusations towards him that he has not addressed or answered.

In the meantime while Ari is dodging me, I will poke around at different things as they arise and I generally operate by asking questions towards people I want to question and observing everyone else. This is the largest game I've played so far, so keeping track of 12 separate reads is a lot and I don't think it would be productive to be going after every single person. It's a 3-week D1, I'm not gonna have solid reads on everyone just 4 days in. We haven't even had a major wagon yet, though I am glad my Ari wagon is picking up steam.

--

@Boonskies
is extremely defensive, why do you care so much that Rob13 called you out for lurking? Which posts from Rob13 are "crap fluff analysis"?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Rob14 »

GL, maybe I'm misreading one of your past posts. Which of the following is true?

1) You've already looked at SW and have concluded that your read is null.
2) You've not yet looked at SW and have no read at all.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

At the moment, it's more 2) than 1). I had looked into SW with my very first post of substance and felt like 1), but since then I haven't bothered to pay much attention to what she's done beyond that, due to RL things and a couple of other games going on. So it was 1) as of my earlier posts this week, but I haven't thought much about what she's done since then. I'll think about it some now since you asked.

Looking at her ISO briefly, I like the direction of her reads in (other than the fact that we disagree about Titus). Then coupled with the recent flip of opinion on Titus feels pretty town too. GTMH town, but I honestly haven't sat around and reflected on possible deeper scum motivations for her actions and attacked the idea of town!SW in my head yet, which I usually try to do before handing out a stronger townread. It's possible she is scum that tried for an easy mislynch on Titus and gave up when it started getting friction - although I'm not sure she would quit so quickly since 20x100 is starting to more strongly push that lynch. I don't question her Ari vote because she already stated suspicion of him as early as , the progression of that read appears natural.

So the gist of my read on SW is she seems town enough for now, so I'm gonna be pursuing my scumleans on Ari and to a lesser extent Boonskiies for the time being.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:01 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP - my very first post of substance , not 127.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:18 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 231, Rob14 wrote:@pistachi0n: Explain with quotes why you're moving off me and onto Titus, please.

I'm not, yet, I was thinking about it, but then I looked at the count and realized we have 17 days left.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

So what are your reads now Pistachio? *eyes squint* What are you doing to progress the game?

@GL, I am going to question you further after Rob is done, but I need to at least understand your posts. If GMTH = Gun To My Head?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:26 am

Post by pistachi0n »

I actually am starting to townread Rob more, though, he's been one of the most thorough players and I appreciate that. I still think a lot of his earlier posts were fluff, but he's improved, I enjoyed reading the Titus/Rob conversation.

VOTE: Flubbernugget, all of his posts are terrible.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

@Titus
- GTMH = Gun to my head, yes.

@pistachi0n
, what's terrible about Flubbernugget's posts?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 300, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 293, Boonskiies wrote:Lel, bad town or scum when I've literally only had like two or three posts. This and has barely fucking started, give me a break. I've been busy this week. The play I'm in closes today, so I'll have more time later. But the past few pages Rob has been a scumfuck. Posting and making crap fluff analysis, pushing things he doesn't think is going to get defended, and I believe he said this isn't Titus' town meta...? What the fuck? Have you ever fucking play with Titus? She's super scummy seeming when she's town, and tries wayyyyy too hard, which is appreciated, don't get me wrongs, but what the fuck?!?

VOTE: Rob

By the way, I wrote this in a very calm and playful ish tone, don't read it as like yelling.

Just an FYI, Rob never said Titus wasn't playing to her town meta. Not that I ever saw. That was myself and 20/100. Have you read the game yet and do you have any reads on anyone else?

I said I believe. I obviously read it for saying that, so sorry that I didn't necessarily remember who fucking said it.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Get the fuck off of that one minute detail where I fucked up on who said it. I obviously wasn't fucking certain, as I fucking said 'I believe', so fucking read the post. Instead of being all accusatory, say who actually fucking said it and it could have probably tempted me to start looking into someone else more, but because you get so fucking defensive about it, that just strengthened my scum read on Rob.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 315, pistachi0n wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget, all of his posts are terrible.

Honestly, that's a "You're playing with Flubber" tell more than anything, if my memory serves from a year ago.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Guilty - I didn't get defensive for him saying I was lurking. I said it was a scumfuck move for calling someone scum for having two posts and not becoming active in the first two days of game start. He was flat out looking for something to fake a push on. Also, he brought up my Silverwolf vote, which was obviously a fucking RVS vote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I guaranfuckingtee there is at least one scum in Guilty, Rob, or Silverwolf.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Rob14 »

Move Boonskiies to my scum pile. Around 50% of his case was him being befuddled by me doing something that I never did. Instead of owning up to that, he attacks those who told him he was wrong, basically saying they (myself included) were nitpicking. It's not nitpicking to tell you that a major argument you made is just flat-out wrong. Doubling down on me because I pointed out that he clearly hadn't read the game fully and defended myself against an accusation that was blatantly false is just nuts.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll be looking into Robscum and guilty more than Silverwolf. I trust Silverwolf will eventually town tell to me if she is town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Boonskiies

Fuck this game, L

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”