BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 475, Hieirama wrote:
We had like, 2 or 3 irl days left anyway and a L-1. It seemed pretty likely for it to end soon...

What would you have liked to happen in that time? Another flash wagon to give scum a chance to force a claim from somebody else? That doesn't sound like a great option...

In post 475, Hieirama wrote:And I did not get mad? That line was supposed to be a "oh lol okay then" sort of thing

You're right, you didn't get mad. But you
did
attempt to throw dirt on Garmr's hammer of Pistachion.

In post 478, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
The wagon went from L-1 to lynch in only 1.5 IRL days; you don't think something could have happened in double that time?

Again, what would you have liked to see happen? Another flash wagon?

In post 480, Lalendra wrote:
Read my ISO, I think I've been pretty clear about my cases for both of them.

Really? I don't think you have...here is your vote on Dier;
[quote="In post 377, Lalendra"
Oh my god, this exchange bothers me something fierce. This isn't just pressuring anymore.
VOTE: Dierfire[/quote]
I mean, you really didn't mention Dier much before this post so I find it hard to believe you think that one exchange was the most scummy thing to happen in this thread to that point.

In post 485, Hieirama wrote:
I don't get why people don't like how selective pistachi0n's reads were. Simply, he didn't have a read on them, and it can be better to leave them out then to post null fluff. ((I actually made the mistake of posting that kind of fluff earlier, I realize this and I apologize.))
And the lack of content this is a borderline lurking vote...

Hmm... I'm starting to get why people aren't liking Dier...

First part - Pistachion
included
a null read in her reads-list...that's why her selection of reads seemed strange. Why include one null read? Not that it matters now but you see the point.

Second part, I'm confused as to why you're not voting Dier?

In post 498, Lalendra wrote:I am not at all liking the exchange between melter and garmr. Melter is making valid points, Garmr is making almost unintelligible responses that mostly consist of "NOPE YOUR WroNG LOL". I don't really feel as though melter is misrepresenting what went on with garmr d1, and his responses to melter's points have caused him to officially surpass dier as my top scum read atm. While I didn't have a problem with people voting pistachio per se, I didn't like the quick hammer; yes, there were other people who had declared ITH, which is precisely why you DON'T then hammer the person without saying anything. It was pretty clear that there was a reason that they were waiting to hammer him.
VOTE: garmr

This is bullshit.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:05 am

In post 519, A Simple Plan wrote:
Vote Count 2.1

[4]
Garmr - Meanmelter, Dwlee99, mykonian, Lalendra [L-2]

Just gonna leave this wagon for people to look at.

Really look at it.

Look at the people on it.

Scummy wagon, right? I know I wouldn't want to be a part of that. The only person on that wagon who I would confidently call town is Dwlee. Lalendra's and Mean's votes are pretty bad and I'm really not liking Myko's tunnel.

I'm also kind of surprised Myko wasn't first on the wagon...
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:10 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 612, Hieirama wrote:Fgs I triggered the defense tell again?
//tiny rant
I'm going to defend people until they give me a reason not to.

People sometimes don't defend players because they're scared of being called out for it... Or they're wrong...
But defending has benefits: could prevent a mislynch if it's right, gives a lot of information to look into if they sometime flip, and it brings counterarguments.
All arguments need to be put forward. Otherwise scum can just drive the main argument if it's in their favor because no one dares to go against the main argument.

I like this post from Hieirama - this is her most 'confident' stand on her opinion so far, with her logic clearly expressed.

In post 612, Hieirama wrote:Also that would be terrible scum play. If Garmr was actually a PR then Scum should try to get him lynched, not keep him alive. :/

This is a valid point - Hieirama has highlighted possible scum-motivation.

In post 612, Hieirama wrote:@p-edit: Votes aren't as alignment indicative as presented evidence is.
You should analyze their argument rather then their vote

What are your current thoughts on the
arguments
on Lalendra?

In post 610, Hieirama wrote:
In post 607, Dierfire wrote:If you're reading Garmr as Town, then do you think that people voting for him are more likely to be Mafia?

Ehh
I can see one consisting in there
, but I'm not too positive since like almost everyone scumreads him. >_>
I think it's the evidence that they put up is more alignment indicative then the fact if they're voting or not.

Hieirama has highlighted scum-motivation in wanting to lynch Gamr, but has still yet to support her posts with a vote.
I will flag this fence-sitting
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:18 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 624, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:As a side note, if Garmr flips scum I'm going to hate myself forever. I'm sticking to my guns, and my gut, that he is town.

If he flips town I'll hate you as well. Your gut is give or take the fact that he gets pushed so hard.

Which makes this day pretty awkward tbf. Haschel isn't here, you and hier want to believe that garmr isn't a bad boy after all.

But fair enough, you dislike feli/mean (yer wrong) and me, so that wagon is bad.

How about lalendras then? And the no lynch bench isn't looking pretty either.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:27 am

In post 571, Garmr wrote:I like how lala doesn't even dispute my points against her and instead try to discredit me by using other things not related. She doesn't even bother.

Garmr, can you just talk about why you think Lalendra is scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 629, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 571, Garmr wrote:I like how lala doesn't even dispute my points against her and instead try to discredit me by using other things not related. She doesn't even bother.

Garmr, can you just talk about why you think Lalendra is scum?

Yep for sure

first off lalendra is a newer player and she's pretty horrible as scum because she is obvious just like she is in this game. she has completed 5 games game with 1 flacked so six games in total out of those games she has been scum once and lynched straight away day 1 and the flacked game was scum as well but one post doesn't count anyway.

Day 1

First off there's my day 1 case

In post 217, Lalendra wrote:There's a difference between not scum hunting, and just not posting walls and pointless read-lists. If you have questions I'll answer them, but I typically wait until I feel like I have a solid case on someone before I say something, rather than making lists of leans and nulls.

She said this early on to dodge a question and she would present a case when she feels like it that's ok if she actually does present a case but look at this vote.

In post 259, Lalendra wrote:
Garmr – “Honestly” was interesting, but I don’t think it was as much of a scumtell as everyone seemed to think it was. also feels to me like he is being overly-defensive town, I really don’t think that it is a scummy post. But then along comes . What is the purpose of this post? Why say you’re a power role if you’re not willing to say what? Why claim when no one asked you to? Why so cryptic? And then you just give up on the game. Anti-town at best. Don’t play if you’re just going to totally screw your team by playing poorly and then giving up. I dislike PL but this is the wagon that I am most inclined to pursue at this point, because as Hieirama pointed out, being blatantly anti-town is almost as bad as being scum.
VOTE: Garmr

This her voting me latter over 200 posts and she doesn't have one scum read and she's trying to push a policy lynch. It obvious she wanted me a power role dead instead of trying to find scum. It was also obvious at that point of the game that I was back in the game and trying my best and it was obvious that she said she was intrested to see how i would respond when I come back

In post 276, Lalendra wrote:
In post 269, Garmr wrote:
This here is a extremely poor reason to vote me and a total misrep. It's pretty obvious I was going for a gambit with out saying my power role to get scum to shoot me also I never gave up on the game I just needed a little break to clear my head about things and read other peoples reactions. The way your potraying me here seems like a scummy excuse to vote someone and say they are town at the same time. Then you try and play it off as a policy lynch which you even said yourself you don't like doing.

Sorry for misunderstanding, not sure why I thought you gave up, OH RIGHT BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU WERE GIVING UP THAT'S WHY.

Anyway, since Garmr no longer seems like he's just going to mail it in the rest of the game, UNVOTE: Garmr I guess.

In post 209, Lalendra wrote:Really not a fan of the claim or the weird emotional outburst so early in the game. It's not that intense yet. I will wait and see what happens after his two-day hiatus though before I decide.

This proves she is a liar as she knew that I was having my break to get back in the game and when she votes me I am already showing effort to get back in. So her vote for me being anti town is out of place and scummy as fuck and she's already trying to back up.

In post 215, Lalendra wrote:Most of myko's posts have been crap. I'm not into posting fluff. When I have something to say, I'll say it. Yeah there's 9 pages, but most of it is garbage, and we still have plenty of time left in this day phase, so I'm waiting for more developments.

Only after been hounded does she start to give reads day 1 but then look at her dier fire scum read.
In post 377, Lalendra wrote:
In post 353, Dierfire wrote:
The second sentence wasn't a joke--that part is true! Your vote typically doesn't stick, though.

Oh my god, this exchange bothers me something fierce. This isn't just pressuring anymore.
VOTE: Dierfire

This after 376 post is her first vote on someone for being scum and it's for this no reasoning at fucking all.

This is the major post through the big killer no one has pointed out
In post 415, Lalendra wrote:Keeping up with the game, not opposed to the pistachi0 lynch but I don't want to vote until we have an official VC. I think BBT's point is legit,
we won't learn much more going in circles like this,
and the Dier wagon isn't going anywhere.

p-edit: That's actually not a bad point, Haschel. The target won't react properly if they know it's just a pressure vote. But don't you think that if they are close enough to being lynched, it gives the same effect as if it was a real wagon forming? Aren't they under some pressure knowing that their reactions to the votes being cast on them are going to determine whether they turn into real votes or not?

She didn't care if the day fucking ended as she said herself we were just going around in circles thus showing some understanding that there really wasn't much that would of been gained.

day 2

In post 480, Lalendra wrote:
In post 464, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 463, Lalendra wrote:I think garmr and Dier were the scummiest on pistachios wagon.

Why?

Read my ISO, I think I've been pretty clear about my cases for both of them.

In her Iso she said nothing about me being scum she only made a case about me being anti town. Also she has no reasoning as to why dierfire is scum no reasoning HER TWO FUCKING TOP READS AND SHE HAS NO REASONING ON EITHER.

In post 498, Lalendra wrote:I am not at all liking the exchange between melter and garmr. Melter is making valid points, Garmr is making almost unintelligible responses that mostly consist of "NOPE YOUR WroNG LOL". I don't really feel as though melter is misrepresenting what went on with garmr d1, and his responses to melter's points have caused him to officially surpass dier as my top scum read atm. While I didn't have a problem with people voting pistachio per se, I didn't like the quick hammer; yes, there were other people who had declared ITH, which is precisely why you DON'T then hammer the person without saying anything. It was pretty clear that there was a reason that they were waiting to hammer him.
VOTE: garmr

Now when she votes me me she doesn't say which point in meltas post are valid and why they are again no reasoning she then misreps my entire post and tries to make me look I'm not given proper answers to melter That is scummy as shit. Goes on to explain she didn't like the quick hammer but remeber she previously said the day was going around in circles she's contradicting herself as I don't believe town would have such a big 180 if they thought they were going round in circles all the time. One of those points was me accusing myko of reaching was scummy which she did as well (also another copied reasoning from the rvs) the irony.

So what have we learned

not once has lalendra provided one reason to scum read any of her scum reads this whole game unless it's copied from someone else
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Garmr »

On her scum reads ^ She has gave reasoning on town reads.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:42 am

In post 577, mykonian wrote:
Or in other words, if I didn't want to lynch garmr, I could very well see myself voting haschel.

I would absolutely join a Haschel wagon - after we have narrowed down the pool from the D1 wagon.

In post 578, mykonian wrote:
that lynchpool sucks, dude.

Not sure why you are throwing away a day of scumhunting just to limit your lynch to an argument about the speed of a wagon.

It really doesn't. The beginning of that wagon is super town - scum jumped on the back end of it. I believe Garmr is likely town, which means it's between you, Dier or Keyser for today's lynch. I like Dier to eat rope the most.

In post 583, Keyser Söze wrote:
"This is today's lynch pool"
- I will flag that line as scummy. Why are you lining-up today's lynch-pool based on the D1 miss-lynch wagon?
It's either a lazy town, or lazy scum suggestion.
:shifty:
Why do you think the other 2 votes on that wagon had 'town-motivation' and possibly up to 2 of those 4 votes you highlighted had 'scum-motivation'?

Timing. See above - scum joined that wagon late on and I don't believe it was an all-town wagon.

In post 584, mykonian wrote:I had a couple of other issues with bbt as well, but a quick meta check does look good for him. Regardless seems like something for lylo give or take. There are enough other candidates.

It does? What meta did you check and what problems did you have?

In post 597, mykonian wrote:It's true that garmr has been my top suspect for the whole game, but he's hardly been my only one. I've voiced suspicions of other people and nuanced why they would be scum. Also found and called a couple of people town.

Except, you've only really pushed Garmr - I think you made a brief push on Hieirama early game as well but that's about it. Thinking about it though as I'm writing this I can see where you're coming from and I think I like you for town again.

In post 598, Garmr wrote:
Your not the vigilante then? I thought you crumbed shooting me and you were hinting at acknowledging me as town when you entranced confirming i am indeed bulletproof that's why I changed my read on you to town.

Nope, no vig here. I wouldn't have shot you even if I was the vig because confirming your BP in no way confirms you as town and doesn't serve much of a purpose.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:54 am

In post 601, Garmr wrote:
haschel is a wagon which is unlikely to take off today. I see you have been thinking about lalendra through so care to join me on lalendra wagon?

Haschel is a better option than Lalendra IMO, not by much, but I see Dier joined the Lalendra wagon and that makes me uncomfortable.

In post 609, mykonian wrote:Can we just make the observation that hier argues from the point where she already knows garmr is town, then finds the arguments to go with it? After that little has to be said there, I think.

I know it's scummy, I know it should get lynched, I don't know how someone got to play this game and not avoid it as a tell, I don't understand why it is happening.

I agree with this so I have to ask - WHAT THE FUCK ARE STILL DOING PUSHING GARMR IF YOU THINK THIS IS THE CASE?????? Like, you're basically saying 'I think Hieirama is scum who knows Garmr is town, so I'm going to lynch Garmr because I'm scum reading him and then if he flips town I'm going to lynch Hieirama because he clearly knew Garmr was town before we lynched him.' Seriously, what the fuck dude?

In post 619, A Simple Plan wrote:VC post.

Nice.

In post 628, mykonian wrote:
If he flips town I'll hate you as well. Your gut is give or take the fact that he gets pushed so hard.

Which makes this day pretty awkward tbf. Haschel isn't here, you and hier want to believe that garmr isn't a bad boy after all.

But fair enough, you dislike feli/mean (yer wrong) and me, so that wagon is bad.

How about lalendras then? And the no lynch bench isn't looking pretty either.

No, my gut is his claim, followed by his response to being pushed - that just doesn't come from scum. Neither does the way he hammered Pistachion, I just don't see scum!Garmr and I will be thoroughly surprised if he flips red at any point in this game.

I think Haschel and Dier are fine, fine lynch choices. Especially Dier - that D1 wagon needs to be narrowed down.

See above for Lalendra - I was actually contemplating voting her and then Dier joined which made me really want to back the fuck off it.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:55 am

I'm finally caught up - I think we need to lynch one of Haschel or Dier today and I have a strong preference for Dier.

Would also lynch Keyser.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:18 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 632, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I believe Garmr is likely town, which means it's between you, Dier or Keyser for today's lynch.

This is the world on it's head. Lalendra isn't there, haschel isn't, you even somehow see garmr as town. Keyser is at best a middle of the pack read, dier hasn't done anything spectacular, I'm town. Those are actual reads. Not "well we had a mislynched, there must be scum at the end of it but it can't be garmr because he's a koala". After 25 pages you need to have something better. Make a case on dier or soze. Hell, try your hand on me, god knows there are posts for each of us. Can't just lynch on not believing that the wagon was all town. It probably wasn't, but the trick isn't in believing that, it's finding the scum amongst them.

Or in other words, this lynchpool sucks. You should know better.

In post 633, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 609, mykonian wrote:Can we just make the observation that hier argues from the point where she already knows garmr is town, then finds the arguments to go with it? After that little has to be said there, I think.

I know it's scummy, I know it should get lynched, I don't know how someone got to play this game and not avoid it as a tell, I don't understand why it is happening.

I agree with this so I have to ask - WHAT THE FUCK ARE STILL DOING PUSHING GARMR IF YOU THINK THIS IS THE CASE?????? Like, you're basically saying 'I think Hieirama is scum who knows Garmr is town, so I'm going to lynch Garmr because I'm scum reading him and then if he flips town I'm going to lynch Hieirama because he clearly knew Garmr was town before we lynched him.' Seriously, what the fuck dude?

I've explained my hier read before. Also garmr is scummy in his own right. He's somehow halfway day 2 without any serious reads and there are 2 people doing everything in their power to avoid his lynch. You got pistache last time. That's plenty. Garmr should have died yesterday and you damn well know you killed that wagon, acknowledging even that his claim was scummy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:36 am

OK firstly, I have gave reasons for why Dier is scum. Which is why he's my favourite.

I have also expressed concerns over Haschel - he is very quiet and I'm not seeing a lot of scum hunting from him. I do think he is picking easy fights/easy options to get himself into the game but some of this contradicts my reads and so I'm not as confident in pushing it.

Keyser, you're right, there isn't anything overtly scummy from him but there isn't anything town either. Like, everything he says is straight down the middle, 50/50, sit on a big fat fucking fence. 'This could be town and this could be scum so that means my read is null/slight scum lean/slight town lean etc etc. It's very difficult to understand where he is at in the game.

I realise that Lalendra and Haschel were not on the wagon - but they're both scummy and good lynch options. Haschel first because Dier joined the Lalendra wagon when it was in the ascendancy and, you know, he's scum.

I joined the Pistachion wagon - I hardly 'got it'. Had I 'got it' Dier would be sitting in the dead thread like 'Man, BBT can read me really well. What a guy'.

I don't mind taking the credit for killing the Garmr wagon - it was a bad wagon. It still is a bad wagon and your tunneling despite everything else going on is frustrating. It doesn't matter that you explained your Hiei read, it doesn't make sense given your position on both Garmr and Hieirama.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 635, mykonian wrote:
In post 632, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I believe Garmr is likely town, which means it's between you, Dier or Keyser for today's lynch.

This is the world on it's head. Lalendra isn't there, haschel isn't, you even somehow see garmr as town. Keyser is at best a middle of the pack read, dier hasn't done anything spectacular, I'm town. Those are actual reads. Not "well we had a mislynched, there must be scum at the end of it but it can't be garmr because he's a koala". After 25 pages you need to have something better. Make a case on dier or soze. Hell, try your hand on me, god knows there are posts for each of us. Can't just lynch on not believing that the wagon was all town. It probably wasn't, but the trick isn't in believing that, it's finding the scum amongst them.

Or in other words, this lynchpool sucks. You should know better.

In post 633, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

I've explained my hier read before. Also garmr is scummy in his own right. He's somehow halfway day 2 without any serious reads and there are 2 people doing everything in their power to avoid his lynch. You got pistache last time. That's plenty. Garmr should have died yesterday and you damn well know you killed that wagon, acknowledging even that his claim was scummy.

Bah I have more serious reads than you do. You done nothing but focus me this game except for the one time you branched out. I think your missrepping me hard with that line.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 636, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK firstly, I have gave reasons for why Dier is scum. Which is why he's my favourite.

I have also expressed concerns over Haschel - he is very quiet and I'm not seeing a lot of scum hunting from him. I do think he is picking easy fights/easy options to get himself into the game but some of this contradicts my reads and so I'm not as confident in pushing it.

Keyser, you're right, there isn't anything overtly scummy from him but there isn't anything town either. Like, everything he says is straight down the middle, 50/50, sit on a big fat fucking fence. 'This could be town and this could be scum so that means my read is null/slight scum lean/slight town lean etc etc. It's very difficult to understand where he is at in the game.

I realise that Lalendra and Haschel were not on the wagon - but they're both scummy and good lynch options. Haschel first because Dier joined the Lalendra wagon when it was in the ascendancy and, you know, he's scum.

See, now we've called people town in your lynchpool, called people scum outside of it. You can be a good boy.

Dier isn't going to happen today. I suggest you move on. I see a shitty lalendra wagon. Time to start a haschel one?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:57 am

I will continue to push for Dier.

Thanks for the offer though.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Garmr »

@bbt what about my Analise of why lalendra is scum will you join the lalendra at the end of the day if deir doesn't pick up?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:09 am

My lynch preference would be Dier > Haschel > Lalendra. I liked your case and I agree that Lalendra is scummy, I just really don't like that Dier joined that wagon when he did.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:22 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 639, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I will continue to push for Dier.

Don't think so. You aren't going to votepark on dier and just let this day be. I already needed to drag you out of lazy scumhunting, do I now have to drag you out of lazy voting as well?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:23 am

I can assure you I'm not moving off of Dier.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:27 am

Post by mykonian »

And sit there alone, achieving nothing?

There's only so much leeway that 10 min meta read is going to give you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:59 am

You wanna explain that?

If you wanna come at me. Do it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 642, mykonian wrote:
In post 639, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I will continue to push for Dier.

Don't think so. You aren't going to votepark on dier and just let this day be. I already needed to drag you out of lazy scumhunting, do I now have to drag you out of lazy voting as well?

and the pot calls the kettle black.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 624, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 465, Dierfire wrote:
I'm still having difficulty sorting you out

Why do you think this is? I don't think you've ever shown much difficulty in working me out before.

Yeah, but you usually you say things that are right!
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:20 am

Post by herrcombs »

Will try to catch up today or tomorrow, this week has been crazy and I'm trying to split my attention with another game.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Dierfire »

@BBT (So was the previous post)

Say, what's going on with that mangled quote in ?
Also, you said that you were confidently reading DWL as Town. In that case, which players that were "seriously" pushing the issue of Garmr's hammer did you have in mind here?

In post 624, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't know why the quickhammer was scummy and the people who are pushing this seriously need to be looked at. The Day was clearly over.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”