Mini 1714: Justified Season 2 Mafia (Endgame)

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1819, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1818, catboi wrote:kihihihihi~

Let's hear the report from dwlee, then lynch lambda

In your dreams, fuckboi.
Nyaahahahahahaha

Been dreaming about it for days. You're already dead, you just haven't realized it yet.
In post 1821, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This is a very telling vote count.
It is, just not for the reasons you want it to be. It's where you got just a little too cute, and fell in love with your own cleverness. You thought your lousy bussing would make you look town.

And then you didn't even have the guts to go through with it at the end of yesterday. Jeez, why bus all game if you're going to chicken out at the last minute?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by catboi »

Disappointed thjat Dwlee cleared shinobi tbh, had realized he was town since midday yesterday, but I wanted to troll him at the start of today over his read of notvarsoon. Oh well.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1835, Untrod Tripod wrote:oh also I kept saying UNLIMITED SHOT FORENSIC SOUNDS BULLSHIT AND BROKEN ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT 1-SHOT and didn't get an answer on that and it was a big reason I was so hesitant to buy his claim. we could have saved like five days, man.

OH WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A CHAT POSTGAME CHAMBER I ASSURE YOU OF THAT

Well, it worked, and you killed the useless role, so I'd say it was a good play all in all.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1528, catboi wrote:
In post 1490, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:Lambda is ovscum still, btw: coming out of lurk retirement to push my wagon through.

In post 1496, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:@LLD
Are you sure you are not trying to look like a scum-buddy if Chamber's plan backfires?
Frankly, I found your apparently unmotivated FoS of Chamber yesterday pretty suspect. Now I worry it was distancing yourself if one or the other ended up flipping day 3.

I am always watching, LLD. I am ever vigilant.

In post 1505, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:@LLD
Rah rah rah. Let's get 'em! Town for all and town for town!
What is the "intent" behind this post if not to buddy UT and inspire people to side with you without making a cogent argument on why you should trust Chamber when you did not trust him yesterday?
Because you don't trust me? Fuck you. You never had a good reason not to trust me.

Where has this vim and analysis been for the rest of the game?
If I were a read of yours right from the beginning, why was this the first time since the game's first volley of posts where you actually tried to build a case? You have gone from totally disinterested to totally engaged.

Yo chamber: you got an answer to my question about your opinions on the Yimmy wagon?

This, BTW, is a bus from someone who doesn't know how to bus. And it's funniest goddamn thing in the world because he's dragging LLD down like an anchor.

This is still relevant.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1489, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:CB: You have to admit that Dwlee has a point, right? If this were a set up with a power like the one Chamber is claiming then you would expect there to be more town abilities that targeted other players.
Like: if there were another investigatory role or a fruit vendor or some shit, then the ability would not turn into a kill-a-day machine.

Honestly, I think there may still be a cop somewhere, but they have not hit a guilty yet. The N1 read could have gone anywhere and N2 probably went to xtox

In post 1507, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:You know what, Cat? If you believe a MYLO investigation claim and get me lynched on it, there is not much I can do for you besides go to the kitchen, boil down my I-told-so's in a pot with some sugar, and bake you up a nice humble pie. This LLD shit doesn't even matter.

Chamber! Get a counter-point in while I am getting dinner and shit.

In post 1511, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:
In post 1497, catboi wrote:
In post 1489, I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:CB: You have to admit that Dwlee has a point, right? If this were a set up with a power like the one Chamber is claiming then you would expect there to be more town abilities that targeted other players.
Like: if there were another investigatory role or a fruit vendor or some shit, then the ability would not turn into a kill-a-day machine.

Please tell me more about how weak doc + bomb + doppelganger + mislyncher isn't an overly weak assortment of town roles, even if scum were three goons (and this is maybe wifom-y but I'd bet anything against it being three goons)

It makes sense if doppelganger is the vig-and-replace kind (you know, so the bomb actually has some kind of purpose) and/or there was some other investigative role that is going unclaimed.

Can you make a case for town not being too strong if there were a FI (or whatever it is since there is still no full claim from chamber and you seem gleefully aware of that fact) without there being some town role that could set off the FI by mistake?

What purpose does the bomb serve without a vig and what purpose does the FI serve without a fruit vendor or some other kind of shenanigans?
Why are you more willing to accept those hanging threads?

By contrast, this is how scum addresses a town player whom they're trying to persuade, because they know they need their vote to win the game. Completely different demeanor. This is very basic stuff.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by BBmolla »

yeah I'm fairly sold on you being town catboi congrats
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1855, BBmolla wrote:yeah I'm fairly sold on you being town catboi congrats

And thus the game ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper.

"It's your fault LLD! You should have convinced me better, convincing people is the staple of mafia!"

"It's hard to convince a blind person of anything, really. They just imagine whatever pretty scene they want, and roll with it."
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

why do you think catboi is scum, just quote it I clearly just glazed over it
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:43 pm

BBMolla, Catboi is trying to push a UT/LLD scum team.

I want you to go look ONE LAST TIME at all the vote counts this game, and tell me with those town lynches we've had, do you REALLY THINK the only scum on the PhantomCobalt lynch was VARSOON?

Cause that's what you're currently staking your game on, and mine too, you just don't know it.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:43 pm

In post 1857, BBmolla wrote:why do you think catboi is scum, just quote it I clearly just glazed over it

Either read my ISO or do some VCA work yourself, I'm not here to.... ohhhhhhhhh

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:44 pm

my mind's telling me noooooooooooo

but my bodyyyyyyyyy

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1858, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:BBMolla, Catboi is trying to push a UT/LLD scum team.

oh

lmao
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by BBmolla »

if it is you two you deserve to win
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:48 pm

I don't think any townie in their right mind can bellieve UT and I are scum with Varsoon.

What did we do, cry for his lynch the whole time?

Like, how can you call thought process and posting like that town? He just quoted some of his interactions with Varsoon he thought were good and is now rubbing it in your face, saying "look I played a good scum game, reward me!"

Not here, not today.

We fucking lynch the catfuck, yeh?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:48 pm

it's occurred to me this is a catfight.

/me snorts

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1858, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:BBMolla, Catboi is trying to push a UT/LLD scum team.

I want you to go look ONE LAST TIME at all the vote counts this game, and tell me with those town lynches we've had, do you REALLY THINK the only scum on the PhantomCobalt lynch was VARSOON?

Cause that's what you're currently staking your game on, and mine too, you just don't know it.

There's absolutely no reason there had to be more than one scum on the lynch, "analysis" like this is arbitrary nonsense but you can't draw on anything substantive in the game so you go for the superficial "theory" that has essentially no base in reality at all.
In post 1863, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I don't think any townie in their right mind can bellieve UT and I are scum with Varsoon.

What did we do, cry for his lynch the whole time?

Like, how can you call thought process and posting like that town? He just quoted some of his interactions with Varsoon he thought were good and is now rubbing it in your face, saying "look I played a good scum game, reward me!"

Not here, not today.

We fucking lynch the catfuck, yeh?

NotVarsoon was an albatross, he's going to drag you down even after he's dead. Your bussing was not as good as you thought it was. You got so, so halfhearted with it. I could thoroughly dismantle it, but I'm not sure I need to.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1862, BBmolla wrote:if it is you two you deserve to win

Do I really need to give you a case as to why dwlee's town? That's really the crucial decision point here for you, and I don't even think it's that difficult.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:10 pm

Vote: Catboi

This should be really obvious, and anyone who chooses to side with this cheeky scum fuck, will earn my infinite derision after this game is over.

I mean he's been cheeky all day. That confident cheeky shit is a huge scum tell, Fate patented and approved.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by catboi »

Nah
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1866, catboi wrote:

Do I really need to give you a case as to why dwlee's town? That's really the crucial decision point here for you, and I don't even think it's that difficult.

why does what I say mean dwlee can't be town
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1869, BBmolla wrote:

He has checks on me + shinobi that gave town flavor results. From your POV, either the scumteam is LLD+UT, or Dwlee's scum with someone else. Your comment seemed to imply you thought the former was unlikely.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1863, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like, how can you call thought process and posting like that town? He just quoted some of his interactions with Varsoon he thought were good and is now rubbing it in your face, saying "look I played a good scum game, reward me!"

Also, had thought to ignore this because there's no point in adding noise, but this isn't what I'm doing at all: I didn't quote any of my interactions with !Varsoon, just his interactions with other players. There's a marked contrast in how he talks to LLD vs. how he talks to me, that's fairly revealing as to both of our alignments given how strongly he attacked her vs. how hard he tried to perduade me: and while I quoted excluively day 3 there, this was behavior that was sustained through most of the game. This is basic scumhunting stuff.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:02 pm

In post 1870, catboi wrote:
In post 1869, BBmolla wrote:

He has checks on me + shinobi that gave
town flavor
results. From your POV, either the scumteam is LLD+UT, or Dwlee's scum with someone else. Your comment seemed to imply you thought the former was unlikely.

BBMOLLA DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT.

DO YOU SEE THIS?

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE THIS IS A SCUM MOVE IN THEME GAMES.

ALWAYS ALWAYS.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Like I did it to you people in Genesis when I claimed my album.

I did it in Mafia Behind the Maiden.

I've done it more times than I can count it is a fucking AWFUL IDEA for town to buy into.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by catboi »

Lmao

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”