Mini 1714: Justified Season 2 Mafia (Endgame)

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1974, catboi wrote:*dismissive wanking motion*

You see this, Shinobi? This is what you are going to lose to when you lynch me.

:/
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Can I also say that, I'm really glad you're scum, because to be town and play like you, you'd need a serious developmental delay.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1971, catboi wrote:I really don't have a clue what you're thinking is the thing, my assumption was you were hesitating because you were unsure about me. Can you at least tell me where your thoughts are?

That depends.
Do you believe dwlee's and molla's claims?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1976, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Can I also say that, I'm really glad you're scum, because to be town and play like you, you'd need a serious developmental delay.

jesus christ what the hell is wrong with you

I'm not coming into the game making fun of your mental health, what makes you think this is remotely acceptable?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Yeah LLD has been like that all game and it hasn't gotten any less annoying.
/shrug
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1977, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1971, catboi wrote:I really don't have a clue what you're thinking is the thing, my assumption was you were hesitating because you were unsure about me. Can you at least tell me where your thoughts are?

That depends.
Do you believe dwlee's and molla's claims?

Yes, and yes. I believe they've dropped towntells. I explained dwlee some, molla I said less about but I think he was pretty clearly trying to bait UT earlier in the day asking about the role names. This is the same thought process I had yesterday with regard to chamber's claim - the "second epiphany" I had yesterday was that chamber knew his role's powers, but didn't associate it with forensic investigator because the PMs have no role names in them. Had he been scum, he would have had to request a specific power/role, and he'd have just claimed the name of his role. I didn't out it at the time because I thought it might potentially trap scum later and I didn't need it to make the lynch happen, anyway. Didn't trap anyone but I don't think molla's thought process with regards to his interactions with UT today is something he'd fake as scum - it's too subtle.

I also think his interactions with NotVarsoon were more believable than what you see from others, but it'd take me time to go into detail on that.

I don't think lambda pushes this narrative hell-bent on lynching me as town while never considering that I might actually be town especially given the evidence, and there's a mess of tells between her and NotVarsoon that very clearly implicate them as partners.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Just an fyi that the only reason I'm taking so long to move in any significant direction is because it's lylo and I've been wrong almost all game.
I'm making an effort to rethink things as much as possible and I'm intending to spend my Sunday rereading this game.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1979, Shinobi wrote:Yeah LLD has been like that all game and it hasn't gotten any less annoying.
/shrug

There's abrasive and then there's being outright insulting for no reason. She really effectively just called me "retarded" in so many words, when she really ought to be more sensitive about that kind of thing.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1982, Shinobi wrote:Just an fyi that the only reason I'm taking so long to move in any significant direction is because it's lylo and I've been wrong almost all game.
I'm making an effort to rethink things as much as possible and I'm intending to spend my Sunday rereading this game.

That's fine. One word of advice: try not to get caught up in minutiae.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:05 pm

In post 1978, catboi wrote:

jesus christ what the hell is wrong with you

I'm not coming into the game making fun of your mental health, what makes you think this is remotely acceptable?

I'm commenting on your behaviour. If you're scum, which you are, I could see your posting as maybe a tactic to fuck with me.

But in the off chance we are both town, and you're just fucking around, the behaviour of "dismissive wanking motion" is indicative of someone who is either 14 or has the mental age of a 14 year old.

And since you like to comment on the age of other players in the game so much, and make it known that you are older than them, I'm assuming that would be the latter.

Any other questions, or are you going to continue to try explain how it makes sense to throw rocks from a glass house?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:11 pm

In post 1983, catboi wrote:
In post 1979, Shinobi wrote:Yeah LLD has been like that all game and it hasn't gotten any less annoying.
/shrug

There's abrasive and then there's being outright insulting for no reason. She really effectively just called me "retarded" in so many words, when she really ought to be more sensitive about that kind of thing.

If I wanted to call you that, I'd have done it.

http://www.wisegeekhealth.com/what-is-t ... dation.htm

It's not a great source, but frankly, it has a rather salient point.

"Mental retardation is an impairment of a person's intelligence and adaptive behaviors. A developmental delay is a delay in functioning for a person's age."

Are we clear now?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:15 pm

But seriously, go try and tell the mother of some kid with a developmental delay that her child is "retarded".

Watch how fast she fucking kicks your ass.

If you're going to make assumptions about my word choices and infer meaning from them, take the time to really consider if you know what the fuck you are talking about.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

"Well, that's something to consider. 'Cause it ain't an easy life here. No, ma'am. To an outsider, it's probably hard to understand why we're all not just lining up and saying 'where do we sign?' But we got our own kind of food, our own music. Our own liquor! We got our own way of courting, and raising children, and our own way of living and dying. And to protect all that, we have got to say 'no, thank you' to Miss Carol Johnson here and Black Pike Mining."

Vote Count 4.2

LLD (2):
catboi, Dwlee99
catboi (1):
LLD

Not voting (3): Untrod Tripod, BBmolla, Shinobi

With 6 alive, it'll take 4 votes to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-10-22 08:47:00)
#greenshirtthursdays
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

@LLD: Varsoon had you as his number 1 scum read practically all game but then decided to pursue the yimmy wagon instead of yours. It's pretty clear distancing.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:27 am

In post 1989, Dwlee99 wrote:@LLD: Varsoon had you as his number 1 scum read practically all game but then decided to pursue the yimmy wagon instead of yours. It's pretty clear distancing.

That's.... not how distancing works.

You're assuming I was trying to bus him all game right?

So why would I allow that behaviour, and why would I keep bussing him if I were scum?

Your argument makes no sense, and everyone should know that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Uhm, yes it is how distancing works. It's distancing done poorly.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:03 am

So what you're saying is, to make something fit your narrow view, you'll assume the worst of 2 opponents (Myself and Varsoon) instead of the Occam's Razor solution that it is unlikely this kind of interaction occurs between two scum?

I want your written confirmation of this, since it's effectively a confession of being scum. That's what you're saying right?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:17 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1986, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
/shrug

"Mental retardation is an impairment of a person's intelligence and adaptive behaviors. A developmental delay is a delay in functioning for a person's age."

Are we clear now?

Okay, I did not realize that was a distinct thing but still think you're completely over the line with this.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:20 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1992, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So what you're saying is, to make something fit your narrow view, you'll assume the worst of 2 opponents (Myself and Varsoon) instead of the Occam's Razor solution that it is unlikely this kind of interaction occurs between two scum?

I want your written confirmation of this, since it's effectively a confession of being scum. That's what you're saying right?

It's extremely likely. This is a basic, basic fact of mafia play. The fact is, as I've already hown, neither you nor NotVarsoon
actually pushed strongly for lynching each other at all
. The bussing is stronger in your memory than it is in reality, and you don't realize this.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:22 am

In post 1993, catboi wrote:
In post 1986, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
/shrug

Are we clear now?

Okay, I did not realize that was a distinct thing but still think you're completely over the line with this.

Congratulations, that makes you number who gives a fuck on my list of "things I don't care about".

You're entitled to your opinions and emotions, and are welcome to express any feeling you like.

Just don't expect me to care when you punctuate those feelings with more of your "wanking motions" aight?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:23 am

In post 1994, catboi wrote:
In post 1992, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So what you're saying is, to make something fit your narrow view, you'll assume the worst of 2 opponents (Myself and Varsoon) instead of the Occam's Razor solution that it is unlikely this kind of interaction occurs between two scum?

It's extremely likely. This is a basic, basic fact of mafia play. The fact is, as I've already hown, neither you nor NotVarsoon
actually pushed strongly for lynching each other at all
. The bussing is stronger in your memory than it is in reality, and you don't realize this.

One, you're wrong.

Two, why are you coming to his defense? Can't he answer for himself, if the answer is truly this obvious? you didn't even answer the point, you just sort of tried to deflect it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:38 am

Post by catboi »

I'm answering it because I'm not allowing your piss-poor argument to go uncontested and because I'm driving this wagon on the basis your interactions with NotVarsoon make you obvious partners.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:41 am

Post by catboi »

I'm allowed to challenge you when you make false arguments with no support. I don't have to sit on my tail and watch. Get over it.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:42 am

You're allowed to do whatever you like.

It's just something scum do more than town.

Just like the rest of your behaviour.

You're caught. "Get over it".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”