Mini 1714: Justified Season 2 Mafia (Endgame)

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1992, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So what you're saying is, to make something fit your narrow view, you'll assume the worst of 2 opponents (Myself and Varsoon) instead of the Occam's Razor solution that it is unlikely this kind of interaction occurs between two scum?

I want your written confirmation of this, since it's effectively a confession of being scum. That's what you're saying right?

Well neither Catboi or Shinobi can be scum because I have investigation results on them which leaves You, UT, and BBMolla. Molla is the most likely to be town because of their play leaving you and UT. I am using the one with least assumptions.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:43 am

Post by catboi »

Oh, for sure
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2000, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1992, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So what you're saying is, to make something fit your narrow view, you'll assume the worst of 2 opponents (Myself and Varsoon) instead of the Occam's Razor solution that it is unlikely this kind of interaction occurs between two scum?

I want your written confirmation of this, since it's effectively a confession of being scum. That's what you're saying right?

Well neither Catboi or Shinobi can be scum because I have investigation results on them which leaves You, UT, and BBMolla. Molla is the most likely to be town because of their play leaving you and UT. I am using the one with least assumptions.

Oh?

Weren't you the one talking earlier about how maybe there was a scum player with a town flavour? Like a godfather?

So why change that assumption now, why are you SO CERTAIN?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Like, all I can do is hope that Shinobi and BBMolla see the hole you two are digging yourselves and come to the correct conclusion. I can only do so much to outline your lies.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:54 am

Post by catboi »

Oh, for sure
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

SHINE THE MOLLA SIGNAL

GET IN HERE BRO
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2002, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2000, Dwlee99 wrote:

Oh?

Weren't you the one talking earlier about how maybe there was a scum player with a town flavour? Like a godfather?

So why change that assumption now, why are you SO CERTAIN?

Because of your play right now. I'm less sure about UT being scum but meh.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:12 am

Post by catboi »

for the record if you actually doubt it (you shouldn't, everything she says is garbage) my argument against a scum role having town flavor is that it would largely invalidate the purpose of a flavor cop, and Quilford's role already exists to potentially affect investigation results
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:48 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1942, Untrod Tripod wrote:I think you're jumping to conclusions to make yourself "confirmed" with the weak doc, but since I'm townreading you it doesn't really seem worth the argument

Thought that just occurred to me: if you're townreading me, why have you completely avoided engaging with/discussing my case on lambda?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I've played enough with LLD to know not to get between her and whoever she's arguing with
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:15 am

Post by catboi »

That's not what I'm asking whatsoever. I made a case, with arguments. You've avoided them. It makes no sense to me why you'd do this.

If I'm your townread, why the hell do you ignore what I'm pushing on in MYLO? You should absolutely care about who I'm voting. If you really townread me, why haven't you read my arguments?

Like, if someone I townread was pushing a vote in lylo, I'd read what they said and decide whether or not I agree. If I agreed, I'd follow. If I disagreed, I'd try to tell them why I disagree.

You've done neither. What are you even doing right now?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:17 am

Post by catboi »

I just can't for the life of me fathom why you'd ignore what a townread is aying in mylo - not saying I expect agreement, but your complete refusal to even consider the discussion of LLD as scum makes absolutely no sense
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:20 am

Post by catboi »

"I think you're town but I'm not going to pay any attention to the case you're making because ?????"
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm mostly super confused by you right now because dw is almost DEFINITELY scum based on his claim, but you're just focusing on hard defending him and trying to use his claimed results to clear your alignment

it seems like you're a pretty bright player, so I really don't understand why you're just completely failing to get this unless it's just that you're scum
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:45 am

Post by catboi »

Well I also explained why I think that's unlikely and you've ignored that too.

But you're trying to change the subject. Whether or not dwlee is scum, really, isn't relevant to my case on Lambda. You don't seem to want to comment on it. Why?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:49 am

Post by catboi »

Unless you have strong reason to believe dwlee/lambda is an impossible pairing, you have no excuse for ignoring my read there.

Regardless, if you think I'm town (and I am), you absolutely need my vote. So why would you not discuss what I'm doing with me?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2014, catboi wrote:Well I also explained why I think that's unlikely and you've ignored that too.

Well I also explained why I think that's unlikely and you've ignored that too.

that's nice. I think you're wrong.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2014, catboi wrote:But you're trying to change the subject. Whether or not dwlee is scum, really, isn't relevant to my case on Lambda. You don't seem to want to comment on it. Why?

I literally just fucking said. I find you to be a far likelier pairing with dw than LLD is
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

you can't just fucking say "oh you're trying to change the subject. oh I already explained this. oh why won't you engage with my case."

that's gish gallup bullshit and I'm not interested.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

like, your deductions are fine in and of themselves, but they come from the faulty premise that dw is town. based on his claim HE ISN'T and the fact that everyone here who has any kind of experience with designing games (me molla and lld) has realized this should mean something to you

but it doesn't because you're just trying to push this narrative because you KNOW if you step back and reexamine it your whole argument falls apart
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:58 am

Post by catboi »

You think I'm wrong but have said you think I'm town (except somehow more likely to be scum with dwlee than LLD???), but also will not try to persuade me at all? Okay.

and no, when I say "why are you ignoring my case on LLD" and your response is to go "WELL WHAT ABOUT DWLEE HES DEFINITELY SCUM", that's changing the subject. It's a continued refusal to respond to what I'm saying and it makes NO sense. Why's it so hard to for you to say either "I think you're right" or "I think you are wrong because _______"?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2020, catboi wrote:when I say "why are you ignoring my case on LLD"

BECAUSE I THINK THE SCUMTEAM IS YOU AND DWLEE HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU EVEN READING THE FUCKING GAME BEFORE YOU POST
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:00 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2019, Untrod Tripod wrote:like, your deductions are fine in and of themselves, but they come from the faulty premise that dw is town. based on his claim HE ISN'T and the fact that everyone here who has any kind of experience with designing games (me molla and lld) has realized this should mean something to you

but it doesn't because you're just trying to push this narrative because you KNOW if you step back and reexamine it your whole argument falls apart

Nope. The largest point of my deductions are based on the interactions between NotVarsoon and LLD that clearly make them partners. It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the assumption that Dwlee is town.

Have you actually read them? I'm getting the impression you haven't.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

we're done here

molla and shin need to get in here and contribute
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:01 am

Post by catboi »

In post 2021, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2020, catboi wrote:when I say "why are you ignoring my case on LLD"

BECAUSE I THINK THE SCUMTEAM IS YOU AND DWLEE HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU EVEN READING THE FUCKING GAME BEFORE YOU POST

Really? That's funny as hell when you were claiming to townread me literally one day ago and didn't seem to disagree when I quoted it on this page

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”