Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I've been behind on my playing commitments (not just here) for a couple of days. Getting caught up when work quietens down later today.
#greenshirtthursdays
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:05 am

Post by catboi »

In post 624, Aneninen wrote:Also, let's see that Performer-wagon. Inanity, RadiantCowbells, ChannelDelibird , Cavane, Vedith, Catboi. Who's the scum there? According to Inanity, the scum team could have jumped on this wagon one after the other. (The fact he was townreading Cavane contradicts this.) In my opinion, the whole team couldn't have been there; only one or two of them – because, there was no real counter-wagon at that point.

This is completely arbitrary and is terrible logic, FTR

VCA is some of the absolute worst snake oil that continues to get peddled by people
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:07 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 626, catboi wrote:
In post 624, Aneninen wrote:Also, let's see that Performer-wagon. Inanity, RadiantCowbells, ChannelDelibird , Cavane, Vedith, Catboi. Who's the scum there? According to Inanity, the scum team could have jumped on this wagon one after the other. (The fact he was townreading Cavane contradicts this.) In my opinion, the whole team couldn't have been there; only one or two of them – because, there was no real counter-wagon at that point.

This is completely arbitrary and is terrible logic, FTR

VCA is some of the absolute worst snake oil that continues to get peddled by people

seriously adenine just stop and vote Fuzzy.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:06 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

TBF
VCA is a tool and it can be helpful and hurtful. I help catch scum using VCA but there were also games where I have been fooled bc of them. I don't think it good to use them as the sole measure of catching scum.....Good ole fashion scum hunting, Poe and other techniques should be used along side VCA. Of course this is just my humble opinion so take it as you will.

I need to reread everyones ISO and see if I missed anything. Will post something later today,
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by catboi »

I'm not here to turn this into a theory discussion but the assumption that there have to be a certain amount of scum on/off a wagon is more or less arbitrary and isn't based in reality. That's not to say I think it's impossible to analyze wagons in any way, you just need to look at the context surrounding votes and whether their actions support their words. It's not some cut ad dried thing

anyway, more later
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 455, ChannelDelibird wrote:This is me acknowledging 453; I haven't read it properly and I can't be arsed to do it right now because I've already read a bunch of game pages today and I can't summon the energy right now to reevaluate one of the only goddamn townreads that this game has given me with the open mind that it requires. I'll do it tomorrow, or maybe later tonight if I feel more up for it after dinner.

In post 555, ChannelDelibird wrote:This one just completely drifted off my radar due to lack of investment when I was actually trying to make things happen in this game. Aiming to read up during work today.

In post 585, ChannelDelibird wrote:I wish Performer had been mafia. Today would have been much easier.

I need to do a reread probably, so that I'm back in the groove of knowing who's in which slot and with the extra hindsight of mason knowledge. Coming into the Day, the only things of which I'm really confident is that I'm not touching Aneninen, and the closest thing that I have to a held-over read is Cavane town.

Also HEY WE'RE IN MYLO MAYBE SLOW DOWN WITH YOUR VOTES THERE COWBOYS

In post 589, ChannelDelibird wrote:I haven't read much of Fuzzy because I got distracted late in the day and EV was one of my only townreads earlier. I'm definitely not jumping on that wagon right now.

In post 625, ChannelDelibird wrote:I've been behind on my playing commitments (not just here) for a couple of days. Getting caught up when work quietens down later today.

Kihihihihihi~
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:33 pm

ya, CDB is at best a useless fuck and at worst scum.

why is fuzzy still alive agian?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by catboi »

he's prob scum, I think when a pattern of prod dodging and excuses starts to build up like that but the person inexplicably sticks around, they're usually scum with writer's block
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:22 pm

In post 632, catboi wrote:he's prob scum, I think when a pattern of prod dodging and excuses starts to build up like that but the person inexplicably sticks around, they're usually scum with writer's block

Are you talking about me or CBD or both

went through the Game not the ISO

No way Linger/Cat is scum.... The post are too exact, too specific, too investigational. Usaully scum likes to find easy simple things to jump on where the don't have to have to explain things. The have to lie or stretch the truth ,... I don't see scum trying this hard to scum hunt, Yeah it could be faked but I find it highly unlikely that scum would be trying this hard This all the signs of scumhunting and not just fake hunting.Also two players who are scum doing that seems unlikely to me If you still think I am buddying fine,,,,,

I did it as notes as not to have a huge post filled with quotes

Linger-
- I really like how he examining the events of the day and trying to figure things out....Basically I am liking his overall thought process here, There is too much to go into detail.
he is wrong about Bacade here but overall this is a mistake by misreading what is going on opposed to trying to trying to fake something...this is atleast how I read it. I don't see anything scummy
in intent her. This really look like a townie trying to figure things out
I realy like his read on Cavane here,,, After reading through the thread Cavane overall looks fake and scummy imho.... I am disappointed he moves off of him
I am not liking this post at all.... there is no reason town should be voting a bad slot over scum. I have no idea what the heck he is thinking here. This look scumy imho

Cat Boi
This post is def town. Why would scum want this. Having two Masons out there is really dangerous. Anyway I like how he trying to make sure that the other Mason is not mislynched without
outing the 2nd mason.
I really like the case he builds up on Cavane here.. It well put together
I generally like his read here. I disagree with his over view of CMM. I guess maybe that is bc I am reading CMM as town.
Again I like the case he is building on Cavane. Its well thought out and def comes from a town POV in my opinion
ugh this is just horrible... voting on based on a replace out. This is the second time this slot did this, He should know better, This is kinda scummy
likes te unvote here..... Also the push against RCB

With a few exception everything I see from Cat seems town. Unless he faking us out hard I am pretty danm sure Cat is town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:38 pm

I went looking back to see why thought CMM was town and I found nothing... he has pretty useless, He posted like one or two post that was scum hunting but the rest are pretty mostly are useless. I am not sure if this is bc he just is just unhelpful town or if he is lazy scum lurking, I don't want to lynch this slot yet. The last time we lynched a useless slot ( Banana) we ended up with a mislynch that was not helpful in helping find scum. I rather get a solid scum hit xspecially since we are at Mylo

yeah I hve to admit that I am wrong and CMM might be scum....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:42 pm

more later ..promise
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

I know that I'm not the best player on the forum. But I think I'll sheep RC. My reason is that I know him. I played with him as town, played against him (I was scum). He even was in my game (and he guessed the scumteam right). This is the town-RC I know. If not, he's doing f-cking well.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Vedith »

Prod received...

So who is actually town reading CMM here and why?
I claim scum \o/
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:43 am

Post by catboi »

I'm not sure his mediocrity is alignment-indicative because I think he's not good at posting, and I'm not sure about you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:40 am

So basically you just want me to let confirmed scum off the hook and jump onto a wagon based on few people townreading as opposed to a ton of people scumreading.

Why do you not want to lynch Fuzzy?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:37 am

Post by catboi »

yeah at this point it seems to be sliding toward that
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Draynth »

ConManMick hasn't picked up his prod and will be force replaced.
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:27 pm

This a good turn for the town..... CMM was not very helpful. Hopefully we can get someone who will let us get a good read on the slot. The only issue is that the replace out came so late in the game. Than again as I said CMM inactivity was hurting the town.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by catboi »

VOTE: fuzzylogic
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Vedith »

The replacement will have to do a lot to change my mind.
I claim scum \o/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:20 am

*yawn*
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by catboi »

this is probably headed to an inactivity no-lynch tbh
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:11 pm

My honest opinion is that the scum are lurking / not posting hoping to either get a town lead mislynch or maybe a no lynch. With the inactivity and apathy of town that what I would do, At worst they get a no lynch and hope to get a mislych or a no lynch tomorrow, I not sure why an active town voter is getting ran up but okay,,,,,,,

Vedith
can you tell why you think CMM is scum since there is really a lack of post / information from him. What exactly makes you think he is scum

Cat
Do you think the scum are lurking or do you think they are active and pushing lynches,,,,,or maybe something inbetween? Who are your top scum reads??

Anen
Asuming RbC is town..... how do you know that his reads are right. Why do you think its a good idea to sheep him. There is an obvious difference between being town and having good town read.Who do you think are likely scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Sorry for not posting as much the weekend was unusually busy.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:30 pm

just for fun.....you know for poop and giggles ...lets play what if

suppose I do flip scum who are my partners???

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”