Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Hecatia Lapislazuli »

You see problem is.
Nacho has never scumread me when im town. Ever.
He just wants to use notscience to justify the mislynch and now is harping on me for being unable to show him why notscience is town when
I know
he's town.

Nacho's scum. Tho i'll talk with notty if he prefers to lynch there instead of Ank.

~Sakura
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 848, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 846, Davsto wrote:
In post 845, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 842, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:>Doesn't suspect me
>Vote is still on me
yeah right

~Sakura

Just because I haven't immediately voted you doesn't mean that I am still suspecting you.

I have no idea what this sentence means.

unvoted*

Okay so you have your vote on someone you don't suspect.

Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Concrete Angels »

In post 849, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 838, Thor665 wrote:Why are you opting for the change?

It turns out that I'm better at reading people when I actually read their posts :]

In post 839, Concrete Angels wrote:my eyes are glazing. i'm glad nacho's here but i'm pretty sure at this point that he's scum. i'd like a flip soon.

Because I disagree with your reads?
Why not talk to me about why you have the reads you do if that's the case?

my reasoning for suspecting pistacho is in my ISO. same for Thor. i am in the middle of doing homework and just trying to keep up with all the new posts, so i'm not really inclined to go doing your job for you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 849, Nachomamma8 wrote:It turns out that I'm better at reading people when I actually read their posts

Sure, but why this game for the change?

Also - congrats to us both on that perfect mini ;)
Be town in this one too, that worked well even if I kept being paranoid about you.

PEdit - oooh, you'll love the case CA has on me.[/sarcasm]
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:48 am

In post 850, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:You see problem is.
Nacho has never scumread me when im town. Ever.
He just wants to use notscience to justify the mislynch and now is harping on me for being unable to show him why notscience is town when
I know
he's town.

Nacho's scum. Tho i'll talk with notty if he prefers to lynch there instead of Ank.

~Sakura

what about thor or pistachio
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 850, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Nacho has never scumread me when im town. Ever.

Serious?
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:49 am

In post 853, Thor665 wrote:
In post 849, Nachomamma8 wrote:It turns out that I'm better at reading people when I actually read their posts

Sure, but why this game for the change?

Also - congrats to us both on that perfect mini ;)
Be town in this one too, that worked well even if I kept being paranoid about you.

PEdit - oooh, you'll love the case CA has on me.[/sarcasm]

dont be a butthead. just because i got lazy doesn't mean my observations are invalid. i dont appreciate this shitty attempt at discrediting me. he can find it himself and call it shitty if he wants.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 827, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:
In post 818, Nachomamma8 wrote:The Ank case is "he doesn't get defensive as scum, and isn't defensive now, and thus is scum". This is pattern matching; it's not a great case.

It is meta.
Also yes Ank town would OMGUS the worst push on him.

~Sakura

In post 829, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Unless Ank is townreading everyone voting him, then... yeah

~Sakura

uhhhhhhh

In post 510, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: Massive
VOTE: Cataphant

I'm back to preferring this. I'll pass off my massive-scumread to my difficulty to reading him prior for the moment since I'm having trouble seeing him as scum in this game state.

In post 525, Ankamius wrote:
In post 518, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:We both agree on Ankamius scum, he for his play today, and me because he's being calm about being wagoned, when usually he turns aggresive when he's town. (inb4 he turns aggresive now)

I'm calm about being wagoned because this is never going through while Cataphant is supporting it.

In post 527, Ankamius wrote:Look at Hiplop's case and tell me that's not blatantly wagonhopping.

In post 533, Ankamius wrote:Hiplop's case on me is awful partially because he's assuming that I wasn't townreading Vedith until he made a case on me (which is obviously wrong to anyone paying any attention to the game), and partially because his post looks like he's trying to force a scumread. The confidence isn't there in his reasoning; he's declaring it at the end.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Wingback »

Hi Nachomamma8. I like your catch up for the most part and the angles you've taken but there are a few outstanding questions I'd like cleared up:

1. Explain your read on Thor with detailed reasoning. I agree that Thor's Ank read isn't the best. What ultimately caused you to read him as town? My problems with Thor come from his early posts where it looked like he was getting into a pointless argument with Concrete despite everything Concrete had posted making perfect sense. I also didn't like how he engaged Farside and Lying Cat focusing mostly on making them look silly.

2. I completely disagree with your concerns about Lying Cat. Often when someone is being overly defensive, it can be a useful tool to back off and see how they pro-actively scumhunt when they have nothing to defend against. It looked to me like Lying Cat was using that technique with Sakura.

3. Talk about why you are reading Pistachion as town with as much depth and detail as you can. There was one thing town I noticed about Pistachion and that was how she was reading Farside. Everything else looked vague and non-committal. I've also listed out my issues with her in , , and . Why are Hecatia's weak reads such a problem for you while Pistachion's equally weak reads are okay?

4. Reads on every other player in the game will be appreciated.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Davsto »

We have four days left. We really need to start converging on common ground on who to lynch, honestly.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:52 am

In post 855, Thor665 wrote:
In post 850, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Nacho has never scumread me when im town. Ever.

Serious?

I'm very serious
He's able to see always when im town, and always defends me because ppl scumread my style easily.
It's kinda weird that for the first time in my entire life nacho's scumreading me, and is doing it by harping on notty, yet not trying to read me, and forcing me to defend notty.
@CA: Pistachio's fine for me, Thor isn't, i still think he's town right now.

~Sakura

P-Edit: :facepalm: Ops, sorry i missed that
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 493, Ankamius wrote:Anyone who's scumreading Vedith needs to not be. That attack is blatantly town.

This reads like Ank is town reading Vedith for the push on him.
I'd argue he's holding it up as the example of Vedith's scum hunting because it's all the scum hunting that he's done.

And, while I find the read itself dumb, I don't really see why it's a read Ank holds as scum.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The places I'm currently willing to vote are massive/Cataphant/Vedith; not really willing to vote anywhere else. If there are people who have feelings about one of these in particular, tell me now and lend me your sword. Otherwise, I will choose which one to push when I return and have time to drive a wagon.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 860, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:P-Edit: :facepalm: Ops, sorry i missed that

...how?
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:54 am

In post 863, Ankamius wrote:
In post 860, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:P-Edit: :facepalm: Ops, sorry i missed that

...how?

I forgot they were voting you

~Sakura
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 862, Nachomamma8 wrote:The places I'm currently willing to vote are massive/Cataphant/Vedith; not really willing to vote anywhere else. If there are people who have feelings about one of these in particular, tell me now and lend me your sword. Otherwise, I will choose which one to push when I return and have time to drive a wagon.

I will 100% support a Cataphant lynch.
I will support a massive lynch, but halfheartedly.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

He just wants to use notscience to justify the mislynch and now is harping on me for being unable to show him why notscience is town when I know he's town.

True. I have never scumread you when you were town.
I have, however, townread you while you're scum, and while I don't have any particular problems with your posting, I wasn't confident in a townread there. I disliked not science's posting for the reasons I gave and figured tilting at him would give me his alignment pretty reasonably quickly.

Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 862, Nachomamma8 wrote:The places I'm currently willing to vote are massive/Cataphant/Vedith; not really willing to vote anywhere else. If there are people who have feelings about one of these in particular, tell me now and lend me your sword. Otherwise, I will choose which one to push when I return and have time to drive a wagon.

You really shouldn't be voting Vedith. I'd explain why but I want to see if you can figure this out yourself after reading his ISO closely. I'll give you a hint: it has nothing to do with PRs so no need to waste time to see if he's crumbing. It's based on something in his mindset that scum just don't have.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:57 am

In post 866, Nachomamma8 wrote:
He just wants to use notscience to justify the mislynch and now is harping on me for being unable to show him why notscience is town when I know he's town.

True. I have never scumread you when you were town.
I have, however, townread you while you're scum, and while I don't have any particular problems with your posting, I wasn't confident in a townread there. I disliked not science's posting for the reasons I gave and
figured tilting at him would give me his alignment pretty reasonably quickly.

This would make sense if you were engaging with him instead of making me defend him, so Sorry not sorry.

~Sakura
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 852, Concrete Angels wrote:i'm not really inclined to go doing your job for you.

I'll do that later, then.
My job is finding scum. I have read Pistach's and Thor's slot and reached and individual assessment already; taking other people's reads into account is something that happens after my initial impressions are formed.

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Davsto »

I'm sticking on pistach, by the way. I
may
be persuaded to compromise on Ank because I'm unsure but don't count on it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 868, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:This would make sense if you were engaging with him instead of making me defend him, so Sorry not sorry.

I was engaging with him.
I was curious if you had reasons he was obvtown that I wasn't seeing, as I explained in my posts.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So far I have a taker on Cataphant/massive.
Anyone else?

Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Wingback »

I don't like being ignored.

VOTE: Nachomamma8
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:59 am

In post 871, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 868, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:This would make sense if you were engaging with him instead of making me defend him, so Sorry not sorry.

I was engaging with him.
I was curious if you had reasons he was obvtown that I wasn't seeing, as I explained in my posts.

No i was just going by the fact that I know he's town and so his posting would/should have shown he's obvtown, but, you apparently suddenly happened to forget anything about my relations with notty for this game only.

~Sakura

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”