Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

If FA_Q2 wants to protect one of the FN claims, I'll be attempting to protect a hard town read. we can do this vice-versa but let's make sure we're not overlapping where we are looking to protect.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:43 am

Post by talah »

It's not happening like that AJ. What's happening is we're weighing the FN pool against the Vig pool because one is likely not the other.

FN pool gets message.

Vig pool prevents message being killed.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:18 am

Post by talah »

Sorry Titus. I'm feeling a bit frustrated because it looks like we're swinging between PR lynch and derp-no-information-just easy lynch.

Please ignore my expletives.

Your predecessor in Gundam daykilled mastin by the way, after we were talking about his posts being awkward.
After that I correctly read you slot as scum when you replaced in because of that and especially because you started ramping / pre-empting the fact you'd be vigging me.

Then you came back next day and claimed it like a boss.
So I want your opinion on that today becaue if I'm to have any faith you're town I would want to think you'd have a pretty hawk-eye assessment of a similar strategy and the potential differences.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2226, talah wrote:It's not happening like that AJ. What's happening is we're weighing the FN pool against the Vig pool because one is likely not the other.

FN pool gets message.

Vig pool prevents message being killed.

But should FA_Q2 actually be a bodyguard, we're not going to overlap our protections. So we each should have our own pool of people we plan to look into.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

@Talah, VeeGee and FB haven't been easy lynches. Otherwise, they'd be dead already. Second, narrowing the pool naturally forces people to make a decision.

The vig can shoot whichever of FB/VeeGee we don't lynch or Performer. This generates information.

Your whole Gundam Seed argument has a predicate. Namely that you're a terrible vig. I disagree with that.

Gundam Seed I made two mistakes. One was shooting Majiffy. Second was that I had more vig shots than I did.

More later. Work nw.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:19 am

Post by talah »

My whole Gundam Seed argument has the point that since you were claiming Vig against me when you actually NKd me as scum, there must be a reason to have done that. If you don't think I was a terrible Vig target last night how about you say why.

Secondly, your role in that game was not multiple shot vig? It was scum goon iirc with one dayvig shot. Your predecessor used the dayvig and you claimed Vig against me as simply scum.

Why do that if you thought you could get away with it any other way?

Why does IaI target me as Vig?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:36 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Guys I feel the need to vent, maybe better explain myself, and hopefully prove what a fraud Talah is, etc.

This is going to be lazy, based on my memory, so sue me if I am remembering things wrong, but the following is based on my memory AND
my thought process

Going to start with Performer. Remember him having some odd quotes, and saying 'what if I vig you'. Wait, he is not the vig, I am. What is he getting at. And what is this "I'm afraid to die" post. Reminds me of that time in Les Mis when I was the weak doc, and died N1 cause I protected scum, and what happened? Nobody ever looked at him cause I didn't crumb it and scum had a perfect win. But why would Performer protect VeeGee, unless he's a hider....hmmm, maybe that is why he is afraid to die and his "vig target" is really his hider target. Even if I'm wrong, how many of these votes are weak sauce. "I want a claim blah blah blah." This wagon sucks, I have no intention of joining it.

Wait Talah is now attacking me for defending it. So I scum because I'm defending my partner. Meta would show I'm a busser lol. Wait what is that about PGO? Oh didn't notice the paranoid comments. Still I don't see town PGO or mafia "fakeclaiming PGO" being that subtle. Nah, try again.

Ah, now I get Talah's vote too. Add him to the list of people I'll consider shooting tonight. And now back to voting Performer cause nothing materialized with me lol. Try harder scum. And now what, a zakk vote, and the easeness with which he hopped on.

And the flip....surprise zakk is town, and Talah was on that wagon. Who else was on there. Vedith and VeeGee are the only other shady cats except for maybe SkyBirds slot, which claimed FN.

And VeeGee was one of the people Skybird might send it to so no there. That leaves Vedith or Talah. If I'm right about Talah, I don't see them ever getting lynched, same can't be said for Vedith if they are scum. I'm going to risk it and shoot Talah.

What, nobody died. Should have been at least two kills. Wait, AJ is a BP Doc and protected Luna??? If he is legit, that has to be it for Protective roles, so let me give some time for a CC, and if not I'll expose Talah.

Still no CC, let me try something. FA, what??? Crap, was I wrong about Talah. Well either FA/Talah are scum, or it's AJ. I lean towards the latter due to the outting of his and a possible FN claims (both unnecessary, esp the name of the FN). I'll go there. But if I'm wrong, I'll shoot Talah/FA tonight, and even declare that in thread. And BG sounds more townie than Doc, which is a better counter to my claim. I think.

Oh only 50 posts from that declaration and I have Talah's vote. After I was in his null pile (had 3 scum listed there), and he was the first on board with my plan and asking everybody and their mom if they were going to claim too. And voting me when I can prove this claim with a kill N2??? WTH!

Now more mudslinging. Attacking me for being Performer's partner again, yet not voting the claimed VT but voting the claimed vig who can prove his role in future nights. More scum points.

Now accusing me of faking a role and looking into his crystal ball on how I'm going to act when townie people are killed in the future at my hands. BUT THERE WILL STILL BE AN EXTRA KILL, WTH DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!

Now accusing me of intentional shooting at possible FN message recepients, when I already showed N1 to have no desire of doing. More mudslinging.

Talah knows he is a high risk candidate to get shot tonight, and his self preservation is very bad. If we are staying away from power roles, that is my preference. His scum flip would put FAQ in bad light.

Oh, and last but surely not least, his probably biggest gripe that this was really a scum NK attempt and that he was the target himself. Yet has he placed himself in scum IAI's shoes, if scum IAI was truly just trying to out a last town protective role, why not say "I shot FAQ N1" after FAQ claims 2 shot BP BG before I have a chance to say anything? Does anyone even remember where my vote was at the end of D1 (Hint it starts with an F and ends with an AQ). Would have been a perfect alibi no?

So why would IAI say who he really shot....maybe just maybe it is because he is town and town shouldn't lie?***

I know we're trying to consolidate, but at this time I can't vote anyone not named Talah, AJ, or maybe FAQ. I'll be around to move my vote to prevent a no lynch if needed.

unvote AJ
vote Talah

***Guys I scumhunt by putting myself into other's shoes and say "what would i do" or "how would i act" in that situation if i was scum. If you do that you'll realize that I am town, and that either AJ or Talah/FAQ are scum.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

@Talah, I claimed multi-shot anytime vig. I was a one shot dayvig. I cannot remember precisely why I did that, but it was probably to get you lynched. It's been awhile on that game.

IAI might think you're scum. I don't really get you as solid town, and like I said you have awkward interactions with my scumreads.

You're trying to argue that VeeGee and Fire are lynches that lack information. That's hardly true. We get information about FN messages by lynching VeeGee and who prefers lynching him over Fire. Second, why vote for it if it is an infoless lynch?

You claim Fire is an infoless lynch, but that's just not the case. FAQ saw the same thing I did with Sal. Namely, Sal said I needed to be pressured but wasn't doing it. That's an inconsistency. Fire's reaction to the rolecop gambit was also bad.

I don't see why IaI claims Vig under no pressure unless he really thought he could catch scum. FAQ and AJ is too much town protective power.

I need more bodies to solve this game, and letting scum sort it out for us regarding FNs and PRs is good.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:37 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Give me a list of people, but I want:

1) the claimed protective roles to agree to stay away from them

&

2) that talah be in it.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

Got ninjaed by IaI. My response does not factor in what he said.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2233, I Am Innocent wrote:Give me a list of people, but I want:

1) the claimed protective roles to agree to stay away from them

&

2) that talah be in it.

I can keep pressure on Talah.

For the group, Performer, VeeGee or Fire vigs would be best.

Scum can't kill both of us tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Hmm... IaI, proving a 2nd night kill doesn't prove you're town, it proves that either A) You're a mafia vig B) You're a town Vig, C) You're SK.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:41 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Anybody in there right mind can see from my posts I have no desire to vig Performer. Not sure what the big deal is of swapping him and Talah, who for all intents and purposes, I would seriously consider shooting again.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Although Option A is crossed out if your shot hits mafia i guess. Although i've seen mafia day vig hit their partner before (Hi Titus) so idk...
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:43 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2236, Luna Fox wrote:Hmm... IaI, proving a 2nd night kill doesn't prove you're town, it proves that either A) You're a mafia vig B) You're a town Vig, C) You're SK.

Fair point. But hopefully A gets eliminated by me killing mafia, and C, well I'd probably need to be lynched before LyLo to sort that out.

Pedit-ninja'd
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:43 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

i think a flipped mafia doc or BP would also help prove my case.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

BG, not BP
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

okay, back to work. i'll be around
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2237, I Am Innocent wrote:Anybody in there right mind can see from my posts I have no desire to vig Performer. Not sure what the big deal is of swapping him and Talah, who for all intents and purposes, I would seriously consider shooting again.

If you don't want to shoot Performer, you can still shoot whichever of VeeGee/FB isn't lynched. Given talah is against both lynches, killing those two will tell us a fair amount about Talah. If both are scum, Talah will be turbolynched by any sane town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

If it's a 1 v 1 split, we can compare her interactions with scum and town.

If both are town, we can see if she wked or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

Plus as much as I don't trust Talah, I don't trust you either. Talah's criticism of you "vigging" in place of the scumkill is valid if she's town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2189, Titus wrote:@performer, you're on sc2mafia?

I'm not but I've seen my brother play

In post 2196, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2188, Performer wrote:OtR: Dude Fire...I didn't know you're staff on SC2Mafia LOL. Nice.

Off topic: Yeah man, you play?
I usually play 2-4 games on mod a day. You can usually tell it's me cause I will have some derivative of bringer of fire in my name :P

On topic: I have not ISO iaminnocent I will do so soon.

I don't lol. My brother plays it from time to time...the graphics version , I believe. Your mention of it reminded me of this other site where I'm staff and there are sporadic FM games. I'm waiting for admin privileges to host the 5th season FM game there. Maybe a 13-player one with 3 Goons, 3 Masons, 7 VTs.

In post 2219, Firebringer wrote:BTW if its between me and Veegee, I am willing to go Veegee. Without even reading into that slot.

VOTE: Veegee

Should go read it though...

I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Performer »

@IaI …when did I say I would protect Vee? You're 100% right in that I’m not the Vig. I never have been. I mentioned a fake shot at Vee in order to get reactions from Vee and others.
I am definitely not a good Vig target. Maybe a great scum target though. :wink:

@tal I think you’re looking a little too much into CDB putting on condescending behavior. I played with him in one game where he was town - compared to this game, he seemed more active in that game.

I think you have a great point about my tendency to move on a little too quickly after someone defends me, without me questioning it…I didn’t realize how that comes across to others.

As for matching my meta, I really can’t help you there. All I can do is do my best to help town this game.
-----
What I know for sure is that I’m hesitant to get a possible town PR lynched on d2, with so many people outing their roles so early.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Vedith »

Okay

FN's go to
CDB
Luna
Titus
FB
Performer

If any lynched from here then add FAQ

Vig to

Vedith
Talah
VeeGee

I think that this plan is good enough.
I claim scum \o/
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2245, Titus wrote:Plus as much as I don't trust Talah, I don't trust you either. Talah's criticism of you "vigging" in place of the scumkill is valid if she's town.

I feel like since Titus is wrong about me, I should just look at her reads and say the opposite of those and its probably more true than false.

Titus, how often are your reads you say accurate?

Cause one on me is pretty shit to begin with, I am questioning all of your judgements.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”