Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Hecatia Lapislazuli »

In post 1174, farside22 wrote:
In post 1173, Cataphant wrote:logical reasoning from sakura?

From what I understood it's not confirmed town.
We know he was targetted.
But Sakura said if he shot night 1 he maybe still guilty.

Maybe I misunderstood the role??

I'm also looking at Nacho as scum

You didn't misunderstand anything, that's exactly what it means, which is why i said, we can get guilties but not innos (dunno if i actually said that yesterday, but that is my impression of the role).

~Sakura
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Vedith »

So out of my scum reads of Cataphant, Pistachio and Ank two are voting for the others.

Yeah I can see a bussing technique going on here.
I claim scum \o/
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1176, Vedith wrote:So out of my scum reads of Cataphant, Pistachio and Ank two are voting for the others.

Yeah I can see a bussing technique going on here.

Why anka?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Davsto »

If I were to make an assumption on who scum was if they chose a Wingback kill for suspect reasons, I'd lean Cataphant or Concrete Angels.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Vedith »

Because of his day 1. I still don't like the way he just tried to buddy around and agree any where. Most people seem to have ignored that part though.
I claim scum \o/
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1178, Davsto wrote:If I were to make an assumption on who scum was if they chose a Wingback kill for suspect reasons, I'd lean Cataphant or Concrete Angels.

No way do I see CA as scum. I was pretty null with cats. I like bella when she isn't in a hydra and I can't read hippy he gets so lazy sometimes.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1179, Vedith wrote:Because of his day 1. I still don't like the way he just tried to buddy around and agree any where. Most people seem to have ignored that part though.

I don't remember seeing that. I see him agreeing with others which is null.
Where did he buddy?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Davsto »

Reason I'd assume those two going by the nightkill target is this...
In post 1152, Wingback wrote:
In post 1143, Concrete Angels wrote:Absolutely not. You need a lesson in reading comprehension. I asked you questions aimed at getting you to support your arguments. No where did I say they did or didn't do anything, nor did I say that I thought they did.

The way you phrased your questions looked like you were asking me to prove a negative.

In post 1145, Concrete Angels wrote:This is also an error on your part - why are you unable to understand what I said there?

You said that whether or not I agree with their read on me was irrelevant. That wasn't my point. I said that their read of me looked fake.

In post 1147, Concrete Angels wrote:Let me rephrase - You said they had no reads, then said they had a read. You saying they are right or wrong - that is irrelevant to the fact that the read exists, which was what I was getting at. You made a statement, I asked you to support it, and when you didn't do so satisfactorily, I asked you to explain further.

What I said was that they had no strong reads elsewhere besides Thor and they spent 90% of their time tunneling Thor instead of developing reads elsewhere. When asked for a readslist, they listed out a bunch of reads of which I felt that their read on me looked fake.

In post 1149, Jingle wrote:Not logging across, anti can deal with it. Go over wing and Thor with a fine toothed comb. Sakura's result tonight is trustworthy. JK, aim for scum. If you hit the ninja you're golden.

Not super disappointed about being the lynch, tbh. It was gonna be a struggle to keep my head in the game and I'm probably taking a break from mafia for a while, so...

And there's a clear reason I didnt full claim. I didn't want the scum to know who was the most valuable no target. Confirmable in less than 1 phase should be enough

Okay, so I was wrong on Lying Cat.
Cataphant is almost certainly scum. After that, I'd look at ETL.

However, I've just realised it could have been for his claim. I'm just gonna come out of my pitiful attempt at NKA with a null result. Worth a try.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1181, farside22 wrote:I don't remember seeing that. I see him agreeing with others which is null.
Where did he buddy?

In the early game. When he started to defend me with nothing to go on.
I mean, I've made a few posts over him in day 1.

What's your views on his votes, and his follow up on those votes?
I claim scum \o/
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1182, Davsto wrote:Reason I'd assume those two going by the nightkill target is this...
In post 1152, Wingback wrote:
In post 1143, Concrete Angels wrote:Absolutely not. You need a lesson in reading comprehension. I asked you questions aimed at getting you to support your arguments. No where did I say they did or didn't do anything, nor did I say that I thought they did.

The way you phrased your questions looked like you were asking me to prove a negative.

In post 1145, Concrete Angels wrote:This is also an error on your part - why are you unable to understand what I said there?

You said that whether or not I agree with their read on me was irrelevant. That wasn't my point. I said that their read of me looked fake.

In post 1147, Concrete Angels wrote:Let me rephrase - You said they had no reads, then said they had a read. You saying they are right or wrong - that is irrelevant to the fact that the read exists, which was what I was getting at. You made a statement, I asked you to support it, and when you didn't do so satisfactorily, I asked you to explain further.

What I said was that they had no strong reads elsewhere besides Thor and they spent 90% of their time tunneling Thor instead of developing reads elsewhere. When asked for a readslist, they listed out a bunch of reads of which I felt that their read on me looked fake.

In post 1149, Jingle wrote:Not logging across, anti can deal with it. Go over wing and Thor with a fine toothed comb. Sakura's result tonight is trustworthy. JK, aim for scum. If you hit the ninja you're golden.

Not super disappointed about being the lynch, tbh. It was gonna be a struggle to keep my head in the game and I'm probably taking a break from mafia for a while, so...

And there's a clear reason I didnt full claim. I didn't want the scum to know who was the most valuable no target. Confirmable in less than 1 phase should be enough

Okay, so I was wrong on Lying Cat.
Cataphant is almost certainly scum. After that, I'd look at ETL.

I got where you were coming from. I'm a type that doesn't always look at what people say when they are killed.
There is so much WIFOM and I have been framed by it in the past.

However, I've just realised it could have been for his claim. I'm just gonna come out of my pitiful attempt at NKA with a null result. Worth a try.

In post 1183, Vedith wrote:
In post 1181, farside22 wrote:I don't remember seeing that. I see him agreeing with others which is null.
Where did he buddy?

In the early game. When he started to defend me with nothing to go on.
I mean, I've made a few posts over him in day 1.

What's your views on his votes, and his follow up on those votes?

That isn't buddying. If you looked he was talking about the case on you. He thought it was crap (basically) because all it was based on was you not posting in the game.

I find his votes were pretty fluid. I don't know if Anka recalls us playing scum together but I recall he tends to hold his votes more on one player as scum and tunnel.
Plus Anka buddies way more as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:01 am

Post by farside22 »

My comment to Dav is in his post.

I state:

far wrote:I got where you were coming from. I'm a type that doesn't always look at what people say when they are killed.
There is so much WIFOM and I have been framed by it in the past.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1184, farside22 wrote:I don't know if Anka recalls us playing scum together

Wait, what? Were you on an alt?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1186, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1184, farside22 wrote:I don't know if Anka recalls us playing scum together

Wait, what? Were you on an alt?

No
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

:facepalm:

I remember which one now. Never mind.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Vedith »

Can I have a link to it?
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:35 am

Post by massive »

Phonereading. Getting on a plane in a min so it may not last.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Vedith »

Fair enough... Although Persona 4 you were scum and did more or less the same thing as on here...

For now I'd like to
VOTE: Cataphant
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

How so?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Vedith »

With the defending me as town posts in the game?
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

...So?

I don't qualify direct actions as good meta. Make a correlation between why I did it there and what I'm doing here, then we'll talk about it.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Vedith »

That's fair enough, and the fact of your other scum game suggests otherwise anyway.
I'm not going to put you as town for it or any of your plays this game but I think looking at Cata or Pist will be more beneficial at this point for myself.
I claim scum \o/
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Antihero »

Okay, we'll tell 'em, then. I can't read the rest of the speech I had, because the lights have gone out, so I'll just have to talk off the cuff. All that noise you hear isn't static - it's death, coming to London. Yes, they're coming here now. You can hear the bombs falling on the streets and the homes. Don't tune me out, hang on a while - this is a big story, and you're part of it. It's too late to do anything here now except stand in the dark and let them come... as if the lights were all out everywhere, except in America. Keep those lights burning, cover them with steel, ring them with guns, build a canopy of battleships and bombing planes around them. Hello, America, hang on to your lights: they're the only lights left in the world!

Foreign Correspondent

Vote Count 2.1

Cataphant - 3 (Thor665, Ankamius, Vedith)
pistachi0n - 3 (Davsto, Cataphant, farside22)

Not Voting: Concrete Angels, Hecatia Lapislazuli, massive, Nachomamma8, pistachi0n

6 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-04 17:52:11)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Concrete Angels »

please don't quicklynch. I'd like to hear from everyone. thoughts on yesterday's lynch would be grand too. any ideas on the LC wagon specifically is what I'd like to hear.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by Concrete Angels »

^ ETL

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”