Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hey fire. Bear with me, I'm trapped in this hell where I have to do everything from my phone. Haven't had a computer access in like 4 months. Quoting and typing walls is a bitch.

First off, this might seem like an odd request fire. But I want you to read the game over and hit me with everything you've got. Like seriously, you think I'm scum? Tell me every single thing I fucked up this game so we can butt heads over it. You said my iso paints a bad picture earlier, well I wanna know what points there are against me so I can refute them.

While you're doing that...I guess I'm gonna split my last stand into two parts. Part 1 is showing you how vyse is a scumbutt, and part 2 will be me explaining why I'm a paragon of townliness.

To get started, I wanna refute the shit out of this point vyse has raised.

In post 1863, VysePresident wrote:
The Red Jaguers Challenge the Orange Iguanas.

VOTE: VysePresident

I'm mostly just challenging the Iguanas for the heck of hopefully semi-redeeming myself after endgame. Elbirn is Town on everything, Fire is Town based on single aspects of his play. It's just my last wild guess.

I"m not even going to try to push it. Either you see it or you don't, and I'm just done. If you're going to policy lynch me, whatever. It's not like Fire won't hammer in a heartbeat anyway. I guess I've earned it. I know Titus pushed Fire. I know there's probably a long list or whatever in your QT. You're just the one that's Town.

Molla can yell at me or whatever in endgame. The darn worst part of it is, I thought you actually meant it when you apologized dude. One way or another, you didn't, and I'm calling bull.

I'm out of options. Enjoy.

Night.

Screw this game.

In post 1910, VysePresident wrote:Heck, with a freaking selfvote on me, and a challenge, it wouldn't even matter if you were Town or Scum, I was dead.

And the last time somebody played around with a challenge, it was counted as serious, so...yeah.

Tell me how that one goes well for ScumVyse again?

Das is bochitt. Vyse made a challenge before a flip occured, which would have clearly been ignored (as it was) and trys to take towncred for it because it would have supposedly lost the game for him.

Thing is, no matter what alignment, a self vote in lylo is losing the game for your faction. We can't say it's townie indicative because it's a fatalistic attitude that has nothing to do with being town. It's simply horrible play.

What this does do, is pile on with the AtE that vyse has been drowning us in for the past few phases. He's faking frustration and annoyance and attempting to claim that its town.

Think of it this way. Vyse is town. What does he gain by faking a self vote? How is that his motivation?

Vyse is scum. Why does he fake a self vote? To say that scum Vyse wouldn't self vote.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Not to mention the possibility of vyse unvoting himself even if the challenge does count.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I'd like to point out that it is incredibly telling that vyse has raised zero points against me, and is simply gg'ing me on a good game.

He can't show that I'm scum because I'm not fucking scum.

Fire this is vyse. He nailed me in a morning sun. Fucking day 1. The man can read me. Why is it that in this game he gets down to lylo with me, after never pushing me once in the entire game, and when it's a 1v1 gladiator (essentially), the only thing he does is throw his hands up in the air and go "idk, I don't see elbirn scum! Hoiteetoiblimblamaram, I'm vyse ate ate ate"

The only content he has is

1. Elbirn must be scum because I'm not
2. Why would I do this thing as scum it'd be dumb of me
3. Ateateate elbirn sure did play a good scum game, you guys wanna play another game together?

I don't even have to respond to that first point, and as for the second: because either you suck at scum and made mistakes, or you did it all on purpose for the towncred. Like really do I even have to explain the strategic advantage that comes with pushing a buddy but never actually putting them in a grave? Having all the towncred of bussing without playing against your win con? Cuz thats...that's what you did.

He's not doing shit because he cant, and he is downright *hammy* about it. He's loving this.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh, another chore for you fire. Read your pt with vedith. Tell me what he says about vyse (or, if he doesnt, mention that. I don't recall seeing vyse in his reads list when you posted it?)
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Hi, I'm sorta here, if a little busy.

I'll try to answer stuff as it happens.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1902, VysePresident wrote:

Really, all I've got is how I'm not as stupid as it would take for me to be scum here. I didn't lie when I pointed out how I was the driving force behind all three scum lynches, or how I jumped off at literally the last second. (And I basically promised I wanted to lynch both Kaito & Suz when Molla was dying, so...yeah.)

Ho boy.

Yeah you did lie.

I'm reading your iso and you are telling lies.

You were not the driving force behind vedith lynch. Not by a long shot. You voted him early, put him in your null pile in your reads list, proceeded to ask incredibly worthless questions of everyone else for a while, unvoted him, pussy foot around hammering him in , declare him town in , and then got to work pushing the bbmolla counterwagon with the rest of your ilk. Fire read 578 onward and look at how gross that is. He defends vedith HARD.

You were not the driving force behind kaito lynch. You sheeped molla for the lulz, jumped off when it became apparent it was real, waited for titus and sonic to play out (i.e. waited for titus to build a counter wagon), and then kaito died. Whups.

You know I had that last bit typed up so much better before my phone cleared it's cache and erased it. Cest la vie.

Titus lynch? You know I'm reading that and that was almost a decent bus. But when your other options were two people you had strong townreads on and then titus who you had already expressed doubt, and who others were expressing doubt? your hands were kinda tied. You could bus or you could fail at killing obvtown. You made the right call.

To be frank tho you're not the one who comes out of that looking the best. I am. If I'm scum why did I make a challenge that put me and two team mates in the lynch pool, instead of waiting for dav to suicide himself against the purple parrots. That's pants on head stupid. Add in titus shit push against me INSTEAD OF YOU THE PERSON SHE WAS SUPPOSEDLY SCUMREADING

Like fucking hell, fire? Fire tell me that you ~see what I see~

If it's any small comfort, I'm pretty sure nobody's yelling at you. Even in the unlikely event that the Mod, or Ved & Kaito after being the first two to die, or eventually Titus didn't spoil the scum's identity, it's going to be freaking obvious in the end.

What the hell does this mean

It's me who's going to get a hard time. If nothing else, Molla & Dav are mad as all get out with me. Molla is furious. You should have seen the neighborhood. (And incidentally, do you really think scum me posts a GG to Molla and gloats about a Town win in the neighborhood? I made no effort to play it up, and it's only due to Molla's irritation that it ever left the neighborhood. Does that look like ScumVyse?)

Because you pissed molla off on purpose so that he would add to your illusion? Because part of you pretending to be town is this whole ate "gg guys" thing and youre keeping it up

I guess I'm asking you to take one last chance. Nobody's going to be mad at you for mislynching me, unless they're stupid hypocrites. It's safe. Even in the event that nobody from the scumteam spoiled the game, nor the mod, it's going to be pretty freaking obvious what a crappy position you were in should I be mislynched here. I will freaking yell at them myself if they jump all over you..

Seriously what does this mean you keep droning about the game being spoiled

Like fuck if the game were spoiled...it wouldn't be a game. And fire would know you're scum. Is that what you're saying?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1582, Elbirn wrote:Vyse and titus are the last two scum, gg.

Oh shit I called it

I wish I had stuck to this earlier I would have been *legend*
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 1927, Elbirn wrote:I'd like to point out that it is incredibly telling that vyse has raised zero points against me, and is simply gg'ing me on a good game.

It's almost as if I didn't prepare a case against you, because I didn't think I'd be facing another phase after Molla!

Dude, I'll link you to all my scum games, if you'll give me a few. I am
never
at a loss for a point.

Elbirn wrote:He can't show that I'm scum because I'm not fucking scum.

Or maybe because I misread you?

Elbirn wrote:Fire this is vyse. He nailed me in a morning sun. Fucking day 1. The man can read me. Why is it that in this game he gets down to lylo with me, after never pushing me once in the entire game, and when it's a 1v1 gladiator (essentially), the only thing he does is throw his hands up in the air and go "idk, I don't see elbirn scum! Hoiteetoiblimblamaram, I'm vyse ate ate ate"

This basically boils down to Vyse is magic. I love the compliments, but no. I'll illustrate if for you in a second, via quotes from that game I linked. For now, just no. I've looked at your ISO, and you've done far less for me to work with.

I took sleeping medication because I was having a very rough time sleeping last night. I woke up sometime just before noon. I did some stuff, watched Youtube, then I checked the thread shortly before leaving for work.

This was not a productive day for me, and I left this game on substantial abuse from Molla last night. I saw no path to victory. You're scumreading me for saying screw it, at the time when, as scum, I'm supposed to have almost won?

I'm not talking me literally saying 'screw it', because sure, that's probably something I could fake at this point. It's the literal act of not showing up to argue my case, at the most time sensitive point that ought to be telling. I don't generally stay apathetic long, but it is a thing.

VysePresident wrote:The only content he has is

1. Elbirn must be scum because I'm not
2. Why would I do this thing as scum it'd be dumb of me
3. Ateateate elbirn sure did play a good scum game, you guys wanna play another game together?

I remember getting pushed last game for 'not doing enough.' Suzune had a field day with that one, and I bought it from that evil little genius. :P

EFFORT. IS. NOT. INHERENTLY. ALIGNMENT. INDICATIVE.

I wrote it in caps see? It's obviously truer now. :P (But really, you saw me last game. I'm not lazy Town per se, but I have moments. To pretend that I'm not being active during the most critical point of the game as a scum strategy, or an inability to BS my way through things is ridiculous.)

Elbirn wrote:
I don't even have to respond to that first point, and as for the second: because either you suck at scum and made mistakes, or you did it all on purpose for the towncred. Like really do I even have to explain the strategic advantage that comes with pushing a buddy but never actually putting them in a grave? Having all the towncred of bussing without playing against your win con? Cuz thats...that's what you did.

Except that's blatantly not what happened?

I bussed Vedith to the edge of the grave, got tons of support, then randomly jumped off. Granted, Molla was appearing like a counterwagon at the time, but it very quickly died. I think it's pretty obvious from my post saying to heck with him that I'd been following it a bit. Then, when support was obviously drifting to Vedith again...why don't I jump back on board?

You say this is a choice between me being stupid or possibly gaining Towncred & failing. Tell me how even the most direct, bold ScumVyse could possibly see a benefit to doing anything else? You're literally accusing me of not reading the thread, or not understanding it, when
the whole reason I scumread you last game was because I have a very decent record of spotting trends & figuring out if they're forced or natural.
Good Townplay & good scumplay are almost synomous, if you can just make a couple minor adjustments. Frankly, I'm better as scum than Town right now. Just glance at the links I keep giving you guys. It's not hard.

Again, what about Kaito? There was never a second when he was in a good spot, and everyone was hard-supporting a lynch on him when I jumped off. Incidentally, my vote was early enough that if it wasn't changed, it would have bought me a lot of Town credit. Are you going to say that was me trying to save him? Or thinking there was a remote chance he'd have survived?

Do you really think I'm that stupid? Or are you saying there's Towncred in the WIFOM that could possibly be of more value than

He's not doing shit because he cant, and he is downright *hammy* about it. He's loving this.[/quote]

I'll pull up some TownVyse quotes from the Game I Keep Linking That Nobody Ever Looks At. This is bull.

Again, I've barely had a chance to sit down & think about this, because I've basically been elsewhere engaged all day.

I seem to recall Scumyou pushing Klingon as scum on the grounds of her not having enough strong reads. (Yes, on the offchance anyone forgot, she was also scum. Take that as you will.)
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I need to sleeppppp

Uhm

Firebringer I love you and I want us to win our first game as teammates

Vyse is obvious scum, you've townread me all game and only changed your mind because of silly paranoia

Also titus defended vyse in our pt AND in game, by pushing me as counterwagon to vyse while supposedly scumreading him

And just

Fuck man

If you won't listen to me how about listening to davsto and molla who both died begging for us to kill vyse?

Also also

My parrot teammate was scum so I can't be.

FIRE LET'S WIN THE GAME WITH GAMBLERS FALLACY AND MAKE DAVSTO THE WORLD'S SADDEST PERSON
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1932, VysePresident wrote:
In post 1927, Elbirn wrote:I'd like to point out that it is incredibly telling that vyse has raised zero points against me, and is simply gg'ing me on a good game.

It's almost as if I didn't prepare a case against you, because I didn't think I'd be facing another phase after Molla!

never
at a loss for a point.

He's not doing shit because he cant, and he is downright *hammy* about it. He's loving this.

I'll pull up some TownVyse quotes from the Game I Keep Linking That Nobody Ever Looks At. This is bull.

Vyse also appears to be trying to convince *me* that he's town.

Like he's not aware that from my pov I know he's scum. Like he's trying to pretend he has the same pov as me but he doesn't.

Is this a shitty point? Someone tell me post game if this is nonsense or not pls.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Okay I really am going to sleep now it's 3am

Fire, I really hope I wake up and you haven't murdered me in my sleep. Talk to me. The lack of *you* in this past 2 hours is just awful. I want to discuss everything with youuu
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1717, VysePresident wrote:Actually, I'm pretty sure I can do this.

VOTE: Suzune. That's a hammer. It might even be an extra, but I'm pretty sure it's the hammer.

Red Jaguers challenge Blue Barrracudas

VOTE: Davsto

I actually had to check the name twice before I made that challenge. :P

In post 1718, Haschel Cedricson wrote:It is a hammer, but I am phone posting on my lunchbreak and can't do a proper votecount.

Suzune was a Brave Explorer!

It is now Day 8. Nobody has been challenged yet.

In post 1719, VysePresident wrote:
Red Jaguers challenge Blue Barracudas

VOTE: Davsto.

It's been fun, but I'm ready to end the game.

Lol I lied I had this in another tab

This literally proves that vyse knew that his challenge earlier wouldn't count and that he did it for ~☆Da tOwN cReD☆~
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Just saying, formatting sucks.

I'm trying to fix my quotes, hang on.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 1936, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1717, VysePresident wrote:Actually, I'm pretty sure I can do this.

VOTE: Suzune. That's a hammer. It might even be an extra, but I'm pretty sure it's the hammer.

Red Jaguers challenge Blue Barrracudas

VOTE: Davsto

I actually had to check the name twice before I made that challenge. :P

In post 1718, Haschel Cedricson wrote:It is a hammer, but I am phone posting on my lunchbreak and can't do a proper votecount.

Suzune was a Brave Explorer!

It is now Day 8. Nobody has been challenged yet.

In post 1719, VysePresident wrote:
Red Jaguers challenge Blue Barracudas

VOTE: Davsto.

It's been fun, but I'm ready to end the game.

Lol I lied I had this in another tab

This literally proves that vyse knew that his challenge earlier wouldn't count and that he did it for ~☆Da tOwN cReD☆~

Given that the mod literally said no screwing with the votes/challenges afterwards...:/
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Wait no, that was regarding Shiro's challenge.

Screw everything.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

We must use the gamblers fallacy to end this game.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Davsto would be proud.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 1934, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1932, VysePresident wrote:

never
at a loss for a point.

Vyse also appears to be trying to convince *me* that he's town.

Like he's not aware that from my pov I know he's scum. Like he's trying to pretend he has the same pov as me but he doesn't.

Is this a shitty point? Someone tell me post game if this is nonsense or not pls.

You really don't see that this is blatant sarcasm, Elbirn? :/

Like, you're trying to turn this on me? Seriously?

Incidentally, it's meant to be very tongue in cheek, and friendly. I honestly don't want a repeat of how Molla & I parted ways for this game.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Please don't :(
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by VysePresident »

NOt here.

Not now.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by VysePresident »

I've tried so freaking hard.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by VysePresident »

I know this is AtE.

I'm just...ugh/amdg ;qjbgwq'
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by VysePresident »

PLease don't make everything for nothing.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by VysePresident »

I know this is AtE.

I'm sorry.

I tired ot be on and make this work the fair way
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by VysePresident »

But now that Elb's talking you agree with him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”