Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I forgot Makara was a thing in this game...
(I know, I'm o e to talk.)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Lapsa »

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm
Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:44 pm
Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:37 pm
abcedminded
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:21 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 364, toolenduso wrote:One or two of the votes on the wagon make me a little leery

Thought I'd expand on this. The main vote making me suspicious is Performer's. Which is because perf was already a scum suspect of mine and a member of the Triv wagon. His vote on BMR...

In post 265, Performer wrote:Blue’s ISO gives me a sour taste in the mouth.

VOTE: Blue

...has more or less gone unexplained.

Gimlear's vote also makes me a little nervous bc he was on the Triv wagon, but less than Perf's vote.

I still like a BMR lynch because I think BMR looks scummy and I know I could always be wrong about Perf (or that he could be a bussing buddy).

@Zulf: I'm pretty confident that a Trivium lynch is not happening today, and while I wouldn't mind an Aris lynch that one doesn't have a whole lot of steam right now. How do you feel about compromise lynches on D1?
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Zulfy »

Makara how you feeling about Aristophanes?
Garmr did you explain 143?
Performer, what's so genuine about JarJar's 153?

Pedit: Tool, I at least want BlueMoon to get the same amount of leniency that Trivium had during his wagon, I don't think he's had a chance to respond. I don't mind a lynch on him, but I'd much much much prefer a lynch on Trivium. I won't vote for him until I feel he's had a chance to respond. I don't get the scumreads on him, to me he seems null. So no vote from me until then.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 376, Lapsa wrote:Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Somebody explain this.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:35 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 379, Zulfy wrote:
In post 376, Lapsa wrote:Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Somebody explain this.

Timestamps on Lapsa's posts before and after his prod. I think he's saying that he hasn't been
that
inactive.

As a side note, I have no idea what timezone he's in.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 379, Zulfy wrote:Somebody explain this.

Mario ain't prodding Blue

+2 gmt
abcedminded
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:43 am

Post by toolenduso »

Oh whoops I was wrong. And that explains it, I'm 10 hours behind you.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Thinking things over, I DO mind a lynch on bluemoon, he hasn't even been lurking, inactive is the better word.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Tool what makes Blue look scummy to you?
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 216, toolenduso wrote:And then he goes and posts #210, in which he is directing play. There are a lot of scummy possibilities for this post, including coaching buddies, preemptively distancing himself from a mislynch and subtly trying to project an image of ignorance. The last sentence in particular bugs me because it seems like an afterthought; "Oh by the way I don't
really
know whether he's town."
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Hmmmmmmmmmm
I'm Natalie Imbruglia

Seems to me like it's exactly the same as what I thought of Trivium. (Scummy-looking from one perspective, newbie innocence from the other)

Like I said, no lynchie until he gets back/is replaced on my end.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Trivium »

Makara- Looking through my own ISO from an objective observant POV, I would read myself as a slightly more defensive than usual town player. I have asked questions, generated content, and had my own theories on many occasions.
makara
makara
Goon
makara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by makara »

It's not just his inactivity it's the stuff he's posted

In post 120, BlueMoonRising wrote:
Vote: JarJar

For not baking down from an obviously bad position.

but Lapsa is also scummy.

He previously had his vote on Lapsa who he thought was scummy but he switches to JarJar because.... reasons???

In post 210, BlueMoonRising wrote:Anyone who hammers without using the day I will hold personally responsible if there is a town flip. Even if it is a scum flip they will be scummy.

As I said before, LAMIST

In post 294, BlueMoonRising wrote:Sorry it's been a busy week. Will post content tonight.

Then he promises content but delivers none at all.

I think the most likely scenario is that he's probably disinterested scum who is having trouble faking participating in scumhunting.
makara
makara
Goon
makara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by makara »

In post 375, Aristophanes wrote:I forgot Makara was a thing in this game...
(I know, I'm o e to talk.)

rude

Sorry about my inactivity though, I'm busy irl right now. My posting should increase as we get closer and closer to the weekend.
makara
makara
Goon
makara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by makara »

In post 386, Zulfy wrote:

Seems to me like it's exactly the same as what I thought of Trivium. (Scummy-looking from one perspective, newbie innocence from the other)

btw Im pretty sure he's an alt
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 346, Trivium wrote:
In post 343, toolenduso wrote:
In post 324, Performer wrote:
In post 303, toolenduso wrote:That...seems like an awfully strange thing for scum to do...
This just sounds so...awkward to me.

In what way?

In post 301, Garmr wrote:Personally I think scum pushed tri up to l-1 on purpose to disarm his wagon because his scum. All that talk on hammering honestly seemed a bit staged who was the one talking about hammering again.

I've been thinking about this quote for a bit now because I was thinking it actually made Garmr look town by virtue of me not being able to think of a reason scum would say it. If Triv is town and Garmr is scum, scumGarmr might say this as a way to not only try to get townTriv lynched, but also set up a mislynch the next day on some town that was on the Triv wagon.

The quote doesn't really make sense to me from a perspective of Garmr and Triv being buddies.

I also see the townie reason for Garmr saying it, which is basically paranoia. But it does strike me as an odd thing to
assume
over other explanations for the L-1'ing of Triv.

You are basically putting into words what I feel about this whole Garmr thing. I feel the same way, and because I know I'm town, I also know that lynching me would be a mistake. I also have a twonread on a lot of the people voting me or that have voted me, so if I get lynched there are a lot of people I have townreads on that I suspect scum may go after day 2.
so what do you read me as here?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

@BlueMoonRising, why are you neglecting this particular game?

If you are town, you're wasting town time.
Are you happy to be D1's lynch?

In post 363, Gimlear wrote:We only have about 6 days left, so we should start figuring out who we want to lynch today. I'm ok with lynching blue moon or triv.

I'm not comfortable with the BlueMoonRising lynch - the BlueMoonRising wagon feels like a lazy-lynch that I can see scum easily jumping on. The silver-lining of a BlueMoonRising lynch would be to strengthen my scum-lean reads of its voters. It feels like scum are happy for BlueMoonRising to be the D1 lynch.

Trivium? Do you have counter-arguments to the defence toolenduso has posted? (and that I now support).

In post 366, JarJarDrinks wrote:Though really feel like Grayfox is more likely scum than either. Sucks that he's VLA for the majority of the day. Plus it's totally scummy to have a baby right when a wagon is forming on you :) .

Yes, very hard to scum-read a new dad. My emotions have been manipulated.

In post 369, JarJarDrinks wrote:So why the heck are people townreading lapsa @ this point?

I am still waiting for results/conclusions. If town, I have a feeling scum will keep him alive for D2.

In post 372, Zulfy wrote:
In post 356, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 351, Zulfy wrote:Soze, why does my pre-associative flip unnerve you? Why not mention it earlier?

This was your
second
In post 80, Zulfy wrote:
Toolenduso, Keyser and Lapsa for scumteam

Lapsa meaninglessly engaging Keyser, Keyser conveniently deciding this makes him town, Lapsa backing that notion up.

Wait no, scum's not gonna make it that easy.
If Toolenduso is townie, just being frank about Lapsa, then Lapsa's just bad at this day 1 thing. Keyser's townread on him is still weird tho.

If Keyser and Lapsa is scum, Keyser wouldn't be townreading him so quickly, you seem like a smart player Soze,
So Lapsa-scum and Keyser-scum are mutually exclusive.

If Toolenduso scum, it suggests Lapsa scum.

Personally, to line up scum-connections that early is unnerving. How about we do this after someone has been investigated/someone has flipped. Otherwise it is dangerous/harmful if you were to make decisions upon that analysis.

So the fact that it's my second post unnerves you? Do you disagree with any of the points I made in that post?

I agree with these points:
"you seem like a smart player Soze" :giggle:
"Lapsa-scum and Keyser-scum are mutually exclusive" :shifty:

In post 378, Zulfy wrote: Tool, I at least want BlueMoon to get the same amount of leniency that Trivium had during his wagon, I don't think he's had a chance to respond. I don't mind a lynch on him, but I'd much much much prefer a lynch on Trivium. I won't vote for him until I feel he's had a chance to respond. I don't get the scumreads on him, to me he seems null. So no vote from me until then.

Reading this as a pro-town suggestion.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 378, Zulfy wrote:Makara how you feeling about Aristophanes?
Garmr did you explain 143?
Performer, what's so genuine about JarJar's 153?

Pedit: Tool, I at least want BlueMoon to get the same amount of leniency that Trivium had during his wagon, I don't think he's had a chance to respond. I don't mind a lynch on him, but I'd much much much prefer a lynch on Trivium. I won't vote for him until I feel he's had a chance to respond. I don't get the scumreads on him, to me he seems null. So no vote from me until then.

Yeh most of it was explained before hand in previous posts. No one really questioned me on it through so i thought it was kinda easy to see where i'm coming from.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 370, toolenduso wrote:Yeah good luck with that.

Do you see any reason to think he's scum? I mean I don't think we should just give him a pass, but I see better candidates for scum to look at right now, and I just don't think we're going to get Lapsa to post something substantial by asking him to. Not during D1 anyway.

Yes, I think voting and giving reads w/o any reasoning is scummy. As well as lurking/prod dodging. I'm taking peoples words that I should put less stock into that for Lapsa cause of playstyle so I guess I'm not scumleaning as much as normally would. But nobody should be townreading him right now.

And like, are people saying that if votes start piling up on Lapsa he'd just walk willingly into the noose regardless of alignment? If so that's pretty shitty.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:29 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 378, Zulfy wrote:I at least want BlueMoon to get the same amount of leniency that Trivium had during his wagon
But triv @ least is being active and posting stuff. He tried to defend himself. Bluemoon has 6 garbage posts including a promise to post more like 4 days ago. Exactly how much leniency should he be given?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 392, Keyser Söze wrote:
@BlueMoonRising, why are you neglecting this particular game?

Oh wow, I didn't even realize he was active elsewhere on the site. So he's purposefully avoiding this game. That's alot different than just being MIA.

VOTE: BlueMoonRising

That is L-1
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Can we please wait for BlueMoonRising to post.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 am

Post by toolenduso »

^agreed.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

For how long though? If he's showing up in other games and not posting here then he's purposefully avoiding the thread.

And what else to do while we wait? U guys are telling me that pressuring Lapsa is pointless. Greyfoxx is VLAd. I feel like there's not much more that can happen w/ triv to change anyone's stance there. Don't really feel like anyone else makes a good lynch today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”