Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Spiffeh, no read on kt? You mentioned them as part of one of your reasons for a scum read bur never said scum null or town.

I would also like to say kt's self meta is 50% accurate. He always plays scummy on my scumdar.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I encourage you to read the very first sentence of my post.
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:41 am

Post by BeardedCat »

In post 323, Call of the Wild wrote:VOTE: Metal Sonic

Let's see here.

CotW's voting is just getting crazy.

Why have you moved off of gummy and onto MS?

KT's posting was a little better on p10. It was also pretty ballsy of him if he's scum to go after MS or Rory - I'd expect newbscum to go after an easier looking target.
Hydra of BlueBloodedToffee and Plotinus

Radio BeardedCat was asked: Should I defend my buddy if he uses dice tags to decide whether to hammer the IC without a claim?
Radio BeardedCat answered: In principle yes, but it is not defend but rather policybus him for information.
Call of the Wild
Call of the Wild
Goon
Call of the Wild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Call of the Wild »

I've moved the vote onto MS because he didn't threaten to 1 v 1 me or KT. He does that a lot as town. The fact he's ignored KT tunnelling him set off alarm bells. I didn't consult SW before moving because I wanted Sonic reacting to me.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and SilverWolf
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:47 am

Post by BeardedCat »

In post 351, Dwlee99 wrote:The game related posts (especially 329) seem more like information instead of analysis to me. Might move my vote to Sonic.

Didn't you just defend Sonic like the page before?

In post 367, Metal Sonic wrote:Maybe bbt is easier to read

I know his scum game is really good but I feel more comfortable with him

MS, we appear to have similar thoughts this game.

Talk to me about CotW and Spiffeh.

~BBT

PEdit - OK, are you still scum reading Gummy?

Radio BeardedCat was asked: Should I defend my buddy if he uses dice tags to decide whether to hammer the IC without a claim?
Radio BeardedCat answered: In principle yes, but it is not defend but rather policybus him for information.
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:02 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 372, BeardedCat wrote:
In post 204, KTthecreeper wrote:why am i being lynched? you say i'm all fluff LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO ALL THEY DID WAS LITTERLY TALK ABOUT SEX NOT TRYING TO PARTICAPAE IN THIS GAME AT ALLLL I MEAN WTF I TRY TO ALEAST MAKE AN EFFORT TO FIND SCUM AND ALL METAL SONIC AND CALL HAVE DONE IS TALK ABOUT SEX YET YOU THINK THEY ARE THE MOST TOWNIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

anyway this post really let off some steam

This is so bad. The uncapped sentence at the end makes me think this is not genuine. It's also a 'How am I scum when X & Y are doing the exact same only so much worse' scum tell.

In post 208, Spiffeh wrote:Anyway KT looks like exactly the type of player scum would push to mislynch imo

Really? Why is that? Do you think there are scum on the KT wagon? If so, who?

In post 222, Call of the Wild wrote:VOTE: gummybear

I can do this instead.

~SW

I had agreed with pretty much everything you guys had posted up until this. I don't get the vote at all.

~BBT

that post is exatly what i feel for this game right now i'm tired of being the one geting lynched when i have been atleast trying and other people havn't done anything helpful but everyone thinks they are the best bacuse you like them better? if i survive till D2 i will be so tryhard it won't even be funny but i probully won't since you think all the banter/trolls are the best people ever and me whos giving in an effort is scum for wait puting in a effort that you don't like? Wait wait wait so by all you peoples logic you father i only post banter then post reads you think is bad? Wow this just put all my faith in mafia scum players down the toilet i mean lynching someone for trying but not hard enogth? instead of going after the people who haven'y done anything to help people have already put them as town reads for doing abualty nothing I mean bella i can understand her phone broke shes having trouble geting on and off puting in good post but the people that havn't made 1 good read you completely ignore? i'm not even gonna go in to how scorpious has been playing.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Bbt, thoughts on spiff's reads list? Also, to everyone towning sir bastion, can you break that dowb for me?

I'll be home aaturday night and not phone posting So will proly ISO dive.

@kt,you seem mad and I seem to be on your hit list. Wanna chat?
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 381, Bellaphant wrote:Bbt, thoughts on spiff's reads list? Also, to everyone towning sir bastion, can you break that dowb for me?

I'll be home aaturday night and not phone posting So will proly ISO dive.

@kt,you seem mad and I seem to be on your hit list. Wanna chat?

you are not on my hit list rn but i would love to talk i tend to make walls of text going on and on about the same thing when i get angry
Call of the Wild
Call of the Wild
Goon
Call of the Wild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:11 am

@BBT, It's a null read for me. I was letting SW run with it.
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:11 am

Post by BeardedCat »

In post 380, KTthecreeper wrote:
that post is exatly what i feel for this game right now i'm tired of being the one geting lynched when i have been atleast trying and other people havn't done anything helpful but everyone thinks they are the best bacuse you like them better? if i survive till D2 i will be so tryhard it won't even be funny but i probully won't since you think all the banter/trolls are the best people ever and me whos giving in an effort is scum for wait puting in a effort that you don't like? Wait wait wait so by all you peoples logic you father i only post banter then post reads you think is bad? Wow this just put all my faith in mafia scum players down the toilet i mean lynching someone for trying but not hard enogth? instead of going after the people who haven'y done anything to help people have already put them as town reads for doing abualty nothing I mean bella i can understand her phone broke shes having trouble geting on and off puting in good post but the people that havn't made 1 good read you completely ignore? i'm not even gonna go in to how scorpious has been playing.

I can sympathize with how you're feeling. It's one of the reasons I dislike meta but sometimes it's inevitable. What you're seeing is people trying to town bloc - they're trying to gain reads on players they have played with before/have experience with. Unfortunately for you (and the other newbies) you become isolated and are stuck on the periphery of the discussion until someone wants to engage you.

In post 381, Bellaphant wrote:Bbt, thoughts on spiff's reads list?

I generally dislike unprompted reads lists and I can't say I have read it with any detail. I also disliked his very early WK of KT.

BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:12 am

Post by BeardedCat »

What are your thoughts on Spiffeh, Titus?

~BBT

Call of the Wild
Call of the Wild
Goon
Call of the Wild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:26 am

In post 385, BeardedCat wrote:What are your thoughts on Spiffeh, Titus?

~BBT

Spiffeh is a lean scum to me at the moment.

Are you both in agreement o MS?
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:33 am

Post by BeardedCat »

No, we're not. I'm leaning town on MS and Plot is undecided.

Why is Spiffeh a lean scum?

~BBT

KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:37 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 387, BeardedCat wrote:No, we're not. I'm leaning town on MS and Plot is undecided.

Why is Spiffeh a lean scum?

~BBT

how is MS town ...
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Apologies for adapting reads whoever questioned my read on MS.
Call of the Wild
Call of the Wild
Goon
Call of the Wild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:43 am

So you're not concerned about MS's lack of aggression?
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:45 am

Post by BeardedCat »

In post 388, KTthecreeper wrote:
how is MS town ...

In post 379, BeardedCat wrote:

~BBT

I hope this answers your question.

Can you answer mine now?
In post 373, BeardedCat wrote:
In post 241, KTthecreeper wrote:
i have a strong scum read on call for having 3 quarters of his game being sex based banter

You must be scum reading everyone else for shit-posting as well then...right?

~BBT

PEdit - Not at all. In fact, if I were a meta user, I may even be so bold as to suggest that MS is try hard as scum and trolly as town. I don't think I have ever seen town!MS act aggressively. But, that's neither here nor there as meta is useless.

MS is a town read for approaching/seeing the game the same way I do.

Call of the Wild
Call of the Wild
Goon
Call of the Wild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:48 am

I'm usually with you on meta being useless. There's personality tells though. MS is being rather buddying and not going after people.

Why do you think MS sees the game the way you do as opposed to buddying?
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:50 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 391, BeardedCat wrote:
In post 388, KTthecreeper wrote:
how is MS town ...

In post 379, BeardedCat wrote:

~BBT

I hope this answers your question.

Can you answer mine now?
In post 373, BeardedCat wrote:
In post 241, KTthecreeper wrote:
i have a strong scum read on call for having 3 quarters of his game being sex based banter

You must be scum reading everyone else for shit-posting as well then...right?

~BBT

PEdit - Not at all. In fact, if I were a meta user, I may even be so bold as to suggest that MS is try hard as scum and trolly as town. I don't think I have ever seen town!MS act aggressively. But, that's neither here nor there as meta is useless.

MS is a town read for approaching/seeing the game the same way I do.

i don't understand how you two are approaching the game ... all i see is a banter/troll not playing the game properly at all
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 372, BeardedCat wrote:Really? Why is that? Do you think there are scum on the KT wagon? If so, who?

I guess not anyone currently on the wagon but I am uncomfortable with Aristophanes and Scorpious waffling in the middle and could easily see them jumping on him as they are seemingly keeping their options open. Just the general attitude towards him is that no one is really on his side which is easy for scum to take advantage of.

I provided a reads list because I just finished reading the thread and actually had concrete opinions on a lot of people which is new for me and I wasn't around early on to actively form reads that way. If you don't like early reads lists why didn't you mention Scorpious'?

I'd also like to know why Titus is scum reading me.
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:51 am

Post by BeardedCat »

In post 392, Call of the Wild wrote:
Why do you think MS sees the game the way you do as opposed to buddying?

a) Because I doubt he can read my mind

b) He can't be buddying me because I have barely posted.

I mean, I could see scum!MS buddying me for sure. But he hasn't even had the opportunity to buddy me yet so I'm confused as to why you're thinking that?

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 374, BeardedCat wrote:The timing of this reads-list is...icky. I don't really get the whole 'produce a random reads list from nowhere' and I feel scum are much more likely to do this to appear like their contributing and trying to gain reads.

I do it a lot..

If I wait too long..people say it was only done because it was prompted.If I do it before it's asked for; you say it looks like I'm just trying to appear like I'm contributing..

I invite you to ask for any clarification of that list. I will provide the asnwers..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:54 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 396, Scorpious wrote:
In post 374, BeardedCat wrote:The timing of this reads-list is...icky. I don't really get the whole 'produce a random reads list from nowhere' and I feel scum are much more likely to do this to appear like their contributing and trying to gain reads.

I do it a lot..

If I wait too long..people say it was only done because it was prompted.If I do it before it's asked for; you say it looks like I'm just trying to appear like I'm contributing..

I invite you to ask for any clarification of that list. I will provide the asnwers..

you sir have been dogeing questions that you don't want to answer please give me a good answer to them
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:55 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

@scorpious you ignored my thing about you ignoreing post ...
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 397, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 396, Scorpious wrote:

I do it a lot..

you sir have been dogeing questions that you don't want to answer please give me a good answer to them

I'm not even sure I feel like engaging you right now.. I answered your questions,and your buddy's that you re-iterated for
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”