Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 421, BeardedCat wrote:Producing a reads-list is not scum hunting. What made you think it was?

Figured it contributes to the overall state of the game. let's everyone know what I'm thinking without having to answer inane questions..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
BeardedCat
BeardedCat
Goon
BeardedCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:20 am

Post by BeardedCat »

In post 425, Scorpious wrote:
Figured it contributes to the overall state of the game. let's everyone know what I'm thinking without having to answer inane questions..

It does. Which is why reads-list look pro-town on the surface. Do you not think people can infer your reads from the way you speak about/to people?

~BBT
Hydra of BlueBloodedToffee and Plotinus

Radio BeardedCat was asked: Should I defend my buddy if he uses dice tags to decide whether to hammer the IC without a claim?
Radio BeardedCat answered: In principle yes, but it is not defend but rather policybus him for information.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 426, BeardedCat wrote:
In post 425, Scorpious wrote:

It does. Which is why reads-list look pro-town on the surface. Do you not think people can infer your reads from the way you speak about/to people?

~BBT

I'm sure they can. But a list is on my terms.. It prevents a "Scorp thinks this"..based on an answer I might give to a question. People like to twist words around here. They can't when they are plastered amongst a list of names..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 423, BeardedCat wrote:
In post 419, Sir Bastion wrote:Creeper I said this with the most honourable of intentions for town

SHUT UP!

give other players a bit of goddamn room.

Hey there, anything else to offer?

Right now? Well I'm waiting for creeper to stop picking at scorpious like a rampant woodpecker to see what he does with a bit of room.

aside from that it's needle approach, dont know anyone well enough to consider trying to form a bloc and even if I did I dont believe in super blocs.

@Creeper

"Dear sir, your actions are proving very counter productive to the information gathering process of the individuals of this town, we please ask that you desist defecating on a regular basis on each and every page of this fine day just long enough so that information may present itself to those who wish to know the truth at the rotten core of this. Refusal to consider this request may lead to questions being asked as to why one as yourself keeps interfering with irrelevent information which in the end could be counter productive to your current state as a living person"
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:27 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

you know what i'll stop playing for today but just remember Scorpious litteraly told me to F off and to go away so i'm felling kinda forced out just remember that Scorpious screamed at at kid that just wanted to do well in a game YOU GUYS HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THIS IS ONLY A GAME just don'y lynch me while i don't play bye
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:28 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 428, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 423, BeardedCat wrote:
In post 419, Sir Bastion wrote:Creeper I said this with the most honourable of intentions for town

SHUT UP!

give other players a bit of goddamn room.

Hey there, anything else to offer?

Right now? Well I'm waiting for creeper to stop picking at scorpious like a rampant woodpecker to see what he does with a bit of room.

aside from that it's needle approach, dont know anyone well enough to consider trying to form a bloc and even if I did I dont believe in super blocs.

@Creeper

"Dear sir, your actions are proving very counter productive to the information gathering process of the individuals of this town, we please ask that you desist defecating on a regular basis on each and every page of this fine day just long enough so that information may present itself to those who wish to know the truth at the rotten core of this. Refusal to consider this request may lead to questions being asked as to why one as yourself keeps interfering with irrelevent information which in the end could be counter productive to your current state as a living person"
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Scorpious »

I think we broke it..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:29 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

ok i litterly acidently quoted was think of what to type and pressed enter lol so anyway yea i'm gonna let you guys take it from here tomorrow i can pick apart everyone k bye
Rory
Rory
Goon
Rory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Rory »

I'm on V/LA until Sunday. I might have access, or I might not. Stay tuned to find out!
In memory of Rorschach, Radja's character pick in Arkham Survivor.
Rory
Rory
Goon
Rory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Rory »

I'm on V/LA until Sunday. I might have access, or I might not. Stay tuned to find out!

I should bold this or something.
In memory of Rorschach, Radja's character pick in Arkham Survivor.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Nexus »

"Sir." Andrea interrupted. "Surely that means he's a bad person, right?"

"Well, you could argue that. Guys, this is what I'm trying to teach you! In History there are no right or wrong answers. Rasputin was hated and feared in his own time, so much so that people kept trying to kill him."

"But he was genuinely trying to help the Tsar's son - he got better, but we don't know if this was due to medical reasons, or whether it was hypnotism, or something else. But he did definitely help."

There was silence as the class digested his words. "Well, is Rasputin still alive?" Tommy piped up.

Votecount 1.7:

KTthecreeper (3)
- Metal Sonic, BeardedCat, gummmybear,
Scorpious (3)
- Sir Bastion, Dwlee99, KTthecreeper
Metal Sonic (1)
- Call of the Wild,
Dwlee99 (1)
- Aristophanes
Aristophanes (1)
- Rory
Sir Bastion (1)
- Errantparabola
Errantparabola (1)
- Spiffeh

Not voting (2)
- Bellaphant, Scorpious

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The deadline is at 8am GMT on Saturday the 31st October 2015.

Rory is v/la until Sunday.
Aristophanes has been prodded.
Trans rights are human rights.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

...did that really just happen?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 371, Spiffeh wrote:Anyway I think CotW, Sir Bastion, and ET are town.

CotW Titus head isn't trying to push her agenda that defies all logic and reason like I have seen her do as scum and I feel like she takes being scum a lot more seriously early on, which she really isn't doing here. SW looks business as usual.

Sir Bastion brought up a really good point on Scorpius that resonated with me (which is funny because it is escaping me at this moment I just remember really agreeing with it) and his other posts are fine.

ET seems like the classic, inexperienced/misunderstood D1 mislynch that a lot of people seemed to be targeting early and I find him more eager to contribute than anything which I attribute more to new players that are town. I don't agree with a lot of the things he says but his push on Metal Sonic for instance is something I'd expect town of his experience level to push which makes me feel good about him. Ftr I'm going purely off his join date.

I have gut town reads on Bella, BeardedCat, gummmybear, and Dwlee. I could go into more detail but I cba to right now and still most of it boils down to gut. The Dwlee one is the weakest.

Rory and Metal Sonic are null. This is where I'd say something about Rory if I actually had anything to say about him.

I'm not even going to try reading Metal Sonic with what he has contributed because I have a feeling that he would be acting like this as either alignment at this point in the game. So he can enjoy being null until he does something that wows me :)

That leaves Aristophanes, ErrantParabola, and Scorpius as leaning scum/scum reads.

I dislike Aristophanes automatically concluding that one of Dwlee and KT were scum without actually committing a read in either direction. Especially since I feel like I gained absolutely nothing in terms of content to read from their exchange that he so hastily concluded was TvS. I want him to elaborate on what exactly in their interaction felt "unnatural".

Scorpius mostly because of Sir Bastion's post 260. I also don't really like him attacking the younger players. I think scum would do this to give themselves more of a presence than they otherwise would have. <----- That's a reach but I have engaged in back-and-forths that aren't game related as scum on my homesite for this exact reason (MS might remember that actually!). I also hated that one post where he excused himself from taking a stance by saying "We have ten days left what's the hurry?" That is no excuse.

Errantparabola has been asking questions that he never follows up on and I just consider most of them to be unhelpful/filler. His vote is still on his RVS target and he hasn't even tried to give any reads or make stances. I am surprised at the amount of people crying "lack of content" and no one has mentioned this guy who I think is the biggest culprit. Can we wagon this please?

I would be willing to lynch any of these three but I'd prefer to wagon Errantparabola at the moment to get something worthwhile out of him.

In post 375, Dwlee99 wrote:Spiffeh, no read on kt? You mentioned them as part of one of your reasons for a scum read bur never said scum null or town.

I would also like to say kt's self meta is 50% accurate. He always plays scummy on my scumdar.

In post 376, Spiffeh wrote:I encourage you to read the very first sentence of my post.

In post 371, Spiffeh wrote:Anyway I think CotW, Sir Bastion, and ET are town.

That has nothing to do with KT. ??
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 437, Dwlee99 wrote:That has nothing to do with KT. ??

who? ;)

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why does aristophaneous still have their vote on me?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 439, Dwlee99 wrote:Why does aristophaneous still have their vote on me?

prod.. 4 post above us.. :/

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

O lol
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 400, BeardedCat wrote:I am also uncomfortable with Aristophanes. You wanna lynch him?

Also, I did make a comment about Scorpious' reads-list. You must have missed it.

Nah I want ErrantParabola to stop being ignored. What do you think about him?

And yeah I missed it my bad.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Spiffeh you don't want ari lynched or you want errant under pressure more?
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Errantparabola »

From what i read, spiffeh wants me pressured. Ill do things when i get home in a few hours, sorry about my lack of availability.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Ill go over my train of thought as well.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 443, Bellaphant wrote:Spiffeh you don't want ari lynched or you want errant under pressure more?

Errant under pressure more. I don't particularly mind Aristophanes lynched at this point in time.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 371, Spiffeh wrote:Errantparabola has been asking questions that he never follows up on and I just consider most of them to be unhelpful/filler. His vote is still on his RVS target and he hasn't even tried to give any reads or make stances. I am surprised at the amount of people crying "lack of content" and no one has mentioned this guy who I think is the biggest culprit. Can we wagon this please?

Ill go over my questions and also decide on a vote.
Again, i apologize

I feel like a politician making all these promises for the future
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Spiffeh »

@Dwlee oh I meant KT in the first sentence my bad.

In post 371, Spiffeh wrote:ET seems like the classic, inexperienced/misunderstood D1 mislynch that a lot of people seemed to be targeting early and I find him more eager to contribute than anything which I attribute more to new players that are town. I don't agree with a lot of the things he says but his push on Metal Sonic for instance is something I'd expect town of his experience level to push which makes me feel good about him. Ftr I'm going purely off his join date.

This is meant for
KT
not ET. I mixed up abbreviating ErrantParabola and KTthecreeper lol

I don't think that's too hard to infer from what I said about him though :?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh, I thought ET was a player. xD