Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

It's also that I know he's capable of better than this so him starting awkwardly like he has is concerning.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:03 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Currently
, I like W-nl as town, but I'm watching their activity.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:04 am

Post by smiffle »

In post 269, Davsto wrote:
In post 263, smiffle wrote:
In post 215, Davsto wrote:I wanna say that LQ is scum but honestly I still prefer whatsisname I'm voting (sue me) and I still think there's a chance that LQ is just dim, to put it politely. He seems genuine in believing I should be able to summon more about that ascetic.

Hey, considering that All Alone pointed out the terrible reason you voted me to begin with, why are you still on my wagon?

I tend to trust myself more than I trust others whose alignments I am unaware of. Not because I think I'm "better", but because I know my reads come from a town perspective. I have no idea on All Alone's motives.

So you're defending your reason for voting me on the first or second page of the game? There's pretty much nothing redeeming about it at all.
Don't push that town perspective bs on me. I didn't ask you to trust All alone and unvote, I only want to know why your still voting me in this instance of time and space.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:05 am

Post by smiffle »

In post 275, Xtoxm wrote:It's also that I know he's capable of better than this so him starting awkwardly like he has is concerning.

So it's one part meta, one part gut, and one part he's been popping into the thread to say some stuff then leaving?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:06 am

In post 277, smiffle wrote:
In post 215, Davsto wrote:I wanna say that LQ is scum but honestly I still prefer whatsisname I'm voting (sue me) and I still think there's a chance that LQ is just dim, to put it politely. He seems genuine in believing I should be able to summon more about that ascetic.

Hey, considering that All Alone pointed out the terrible reason you voted me to begin with, why are you still on my wagon?

I tend to trust myself more than I trust others whose alignments I am unaware of. Not because I think I'm "better", but because I know my reads come from a town perspective. I have no idea on All Alone's motives.

So you're defending your reason for voting me on the first or second page of the game? There's pretty much nothing redeeming about it at all.
Don't push that town perspective bs on me. I didn't ask you to trust All alone and unvote, I only want to know why your still voting me in this instance of time and space.

Probably because you didn't exactly have a strong start.

smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:11 am

Post by smiffle »

In post 262, LicketyQuickety wrote:1.) Want to know a secret? In my first 16 games I was lynched day 1 8 times.

Why drop the self meta? No one cares.
Are you trying to say you're just inherently scummy, thus implying I should unvote you for being so? That's the worst defense I've ever heard.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:12 am

Post by smiffle »

In post 279, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 277, smiffle wrote:

Probably because you didn't exactly have a strong start.

Pot

meets

Kettle.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 271, LicketyQuickety wrote:I want a single read by the time the (real) day is over. I'ts 5pm now.

I already said All Alone is a townread. Liking Mario as town too. If you want weak scumleans, I'm thinking at least one of Davsto, Metal Sonic, or Tails is scum, but I'm not gonna advocate to lynch any of them yet. I prefer watching and evaluating early wagons rather than being on them.

IMO it's a lot easier for scum to dress up a bunch of bs on someone and "sort" them as town or scum. I get that fence-sitting and not expressing oneself makes you less transparent, but I refuse to give strong reads when I don't fully believe in them. People will keep scumreading me for it in the early game, I'll use that assess whether their intentions are honest or not, and I'll prove them wrong as the game goes on.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 276, LicketyQuickety wrote:Currently, I like W-nl as town, but I'm watching their activity.

For example, how is this a useful comment? W-nl should not be anything but null right now for everyone in the game.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 282, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 271, LicketyQuickety wrote:I want a single read by the time the (real) day is over. I'ts 5pm now.

I already said All Alone is a townread. Liking Mario as town too. If you want weak scumleans, I'm thinking at least one of Davsto, Metal Sonic, or Tails is scum, but I'm not gonna advocate to lynch any of them yet. I prefer watching and evaluating early wagons rather than being on them.

IMO it's a lot easier for scum to dress up a bunch of bs on someone and "sort" them as town or scum. I get that fence-sitting and not expressing oneself makes you less transparent, but I refuse to give strong reads when I don't fully believe in them. People will keep scumreading me for it in the early game, I'll use that assess whether their intentions are honest or not, and I'll prove them wrong as the game goes on.

Where did you get the "one of X,Y,Z is scum"? Did you notice something associated between us or did you just pick the top 3 posters or cool people and randomly decided that there must be scum within any random group of 3 people?

Cause statistically, that's correct, but who knows
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:20 am

In post 280, smiffle wrote:
In post 262, LicketyQuickety wrote:1.) Want to know a secret? In my first 16 games I was lynched day 1 8 times.

Are you trying to say you're just inherently scummy, thus implying I should unvote you for being so? That's the worst defense I've ever heard.

Well apparently you missed the freaking huge-gigantic-over-the-top banner I flew so high they would see it from a half mile, but if you want to interpret that as me saying, "I'm always scum therefore I'm always Town" go right ahead.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 284, Metal Sonic wrote:Where did you get the "one of X,Y,Z is scum"?

You have a big ISO but none of it reads particularly town to me.

Tails is tunneling too hard on Lickety, who looks to me more like a jester or reckless town than scum. His reasons for suspecting LQ are overall pretty weak, based off of easy inconsistencies that I think competent scum would take better care to avoid.

I agree with All Alone's point against Davsto, but I've seen him get mislynched for similar reasons before in other games. Taking a bit of a 'wait and see' on him, but he's in my suspect pool.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:24 am

Post by smiffle »

In post 282, GuiltyLion wrote:

Alright, alright, I kind of like these reads...
I want more, so much more from All Alone.

For that second paragraph, you're basically saying: instead of doing some good ol scumhunting, I'm going to watch this one from afar for the meantime while you guys juke it out and look scummy for it in the process?

It's not early game anymore. We've come pretty far, but w/e... your reads are pretty good, but I expect you to get your head in the game.

What do you think about this Xtomx?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

So why are you called us "one of X Y Z is scum" instead of "I am scumreading these 3 people"?

Logic doesn't flow to me
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Does it mean that if one of us flips scum the other two or conftown??

Cause it looks like you're trying to stir trouble

And that's scummy
oopsies! haha!

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:28 am

In post 288, Metal Sonic wrote:So why are you called us "one of X Y Z is scum" instead of "I am scumreading these 3 people"?

Logic doesn't flow to me

This is such a meh post from you. Get out of here with that crap.

smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:29 am

Post by smiffle »

In post 285, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Well apparently you missed the freaking huge-gigantic-over-the-top banner I flew so high they would see it from a half mile, but if you want to interpret that as me saying, "I'm always scum therefore I'm always Town" go right ahead.

So you're really saying you just want to bite the bullet and get lynched because you don't care?

The real flaw is in your strategy, my friend.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 278, smiffle wrote:
In post 275, Xtoxm wrote:It's also that I know he's capable of better than this so him starting awkwardly like he has is concerning.

So it's one part meta, one part gut, and one part he's been popping into the thread to say some stuff then leaving?

That's not really it.

Yes part meta, he's made a few bad posts, and it's the best i've seen so far to go on. This ultimately more of a 'do stuff' push, but if stuff doesn't transpire i'm going to assume this is his scumgame.

I'm not loving what Tails is doing, i'm not townreading Sonic but other than that i'm basically town reading/leaning the significant posters thus far.

P-edit: smiffle, #282 is probably Lions best post of the game so far, no problems with that one.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 am

In post 291, smiffle wrote:
In post 285, LicketyQuickety wrote:

So you're really saying you just want to bite the bullet and get lynched because you don't care?

The real flaw is in your strategy, my friend.

This is a really stupid argument that is not going to get you any closer to getting a correct read on me. Did you know this or did you not?

smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:34 am

Post by smiffle »

In post 292, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 278, smiffle wrote:

That's not really it.

Yes part meta, he's made a few bad posts, and it's the best i've seen so far to go on. This ultimately more of a 'do stuff' push, but if stuff doesn't transpire i'm going to assume this is his scumgame.

I'm not loving what Tails is doing, i'm not townreading Sonic but other than that i'm basically town reading/leaning the significant posters thus far.

P-edit: smiffle, #282 is probably Lions best post of the game so far, no problems with that one.

Wait, so Xtom, you want him to do more, but he defends himself saying that doing less is how he usually plays, but you're fine with this?

And by saying you have no problems with his post, does that mean you agree with a majority of the reads on it?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 294, smiffle wrote:Wait, so Xtom, you want him to do more, but he defends himself saying that doing less is how he usually plays, but you're fine with this?

What I specifically liked is his confidence that he's going to appear more town later on.

In post 294, smiffle wrote:And by saying you have no problems with his post, does that mean you agree with a majority of the reads on it?

Absolutely not.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:37 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 289, Metal Sonic wrote:Does it mean that if one of us flips scum the other two or conftown??

Cause it looks like you're trying to stir trouble

And that's scummy

This is a huge reach. They are all completely independent of eachother. The only real associative I have right now is that my Tails read is a bit dependent on LQ's alignment, if I were to somehow know that LQ were scum then I'd say Tails is almost conftown instead.

I'm answering questions asked of me, how does that read to you like I'm stirring trouble? You asked me to explain why I had those three names, I explained, and now you spin that as me stirring up trouble? The reason I said "at least one of" is because I'm not so bold as to assume I nailed the scumteam 10 pages into the game.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:40 am

I like how GL is showing up today.

smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:40 am

Post by smiffle »

Thanks for the clarification Xtomx.
I would follow this up by asking for some reads, but I can tell you need some time to be certain, just like GL.

Question to the world: Where is Asp...?

Also, does Nana have any reads? lol
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:45 am

In post 298, smiffle wrote:Thanks for the clarification Xtomx.
I would follow this up by asking for some reads, but I can tell you need some time to be certain, just like GL.

Question to the world: Where is Asp...?

Also, does Nana have any reads? lol

About Asp. I don't like it. Maybe he doesn't like this game (or me), but other than that I have no idea why he is not invested in this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”