YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:42 am

Post by YagamiLight »

YagamiLight wrote:Wait, how does that look scummy? I would understand if it didn't say
I was outed as being pro-town
Don't you think people would have said something if he hadn't been outed?
Otrher than this, IH< another thing, Heatherlou said she had a hunch on Handbanana
after
I asked, before hand she had said she had a hunch on 007flash.
Also, like HC said, the Daxam wagon got going pretty fast. Before lynching, we should give him a chance to defend himself. Of course we don't want to no-lynch when the deadline comes, but we still have a couple days.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:11 am

Post by Simenon »

Daxam should claim.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Samruc
Samruc
Goon
Samruc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Samruc »

Nocmen wrote:12. If a deadline occurs, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If two or more players are tied for the most votes at the deadline, no lynch will occur.
There will *not* be a no-lynch at dead line, unless we wind up in a tie. Keep calm, and let us continue as long as we can.

NO more votes, Daxam is at -1 now.
Daxam
Daxam
Townie
Daxam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Daxam »

I believe people seem to believe I'm a scum. I'll provide a simple defense for myself, for all the good it'll do : I am a Townie. I may have appeared scummy many times, like wanting to get on with the game, but in all honesty I wanted to see if I could help my side by looking at in game responses after lynches and kills. If I saw anything I thought to be scummy, I would've pointed it out later, for people to decide on. However if people would like to see any fruit in their efforts, they'll have to see their desicions through and stand behind them to the end.

Thank you Haschael for defending me.
"GIVE ME ALL THE POISON,
GIVE ME ALL THE PILLS."
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by IH »

Yagami wrote:Don't you think people would have said something if he hadn't been outed?
Because, while I try, I am lazy enough I eventually miss some key details.
Yagami wrote:Don't you think people would have said something if he hadn't been outed?
:Roll: if they're not here, what good does it do? Srsly.
Nocmen wrote:There is to be no questioning of why the mod is a dumbass.
kay. No question. The mod IS a dumbass

<3
Daxam wrote:Ok, yet again sorry I have been off. It's interesting to see many people casting cotes on me. However, if I attempted to avert attention away from me and to prove I'm townie, it would make me look scummy. Example: "I'm a Townie, PlZ stop Suspecting me". That just looks scummy. Also "I'm Mafia, ok. JKING." would just cause me to look like an idiot, and slightly scummy, as earlier someone said something about people who joke about being Scummy are more likly to be scum. That theory is plausible, as It would make it look like the Scum was an amiable townie, and may help him in the long run. The only true ways to determine someone's alleigiance is for them to be lynched, killed at night or investigated by a reliable cop. Unfortunatly for us, there is no reliable cop to help us.

thank you for all the food for thought. and Nocmen, you're not a dumbass.
Errr
1.Wifom
2.You could try and point out how the arguments are wrong.
ATA wrote:TBH, I don't believe it. Unvote. This is against my better judgment, and I want to leave it on, but it's not exactly great play to lynch a claimed doc.

I don't think the doc should ever come out early. Lylo is questionable, and endgame is the only time where it's acceptable, in my book.

The problem with doc claims is that it's impossible to verify, short of lynching them. I am not saying I want to lynch him, but it's not the worst idea I've ever heard.

Why do I not like doc claims? Simple. In most games a doctor can't save themselves. To RC doc is to paint a bullseye on one's forehead. This leads to a WIFOM. The mafia can choose to kill the doc (if he's telling the truth), and nobody's to protect him, but this doesn't leave him as a valid lynching option D2. If they choose to kill someone else, it could make him look scummy, because *who wouldn't kill the doctor?*
Y'all see the conundrum? Vote: Daxam. Simply because he's my number two and number one cried medic.
So they need to let themselves get lynched without claiming?

Next thing you'll be saying that cop shouldn't claim results on the last day of play.

I'm feeling good with this lynch.

Vote:Daxam
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by IH »

EBWOP:

1.Last daxam post=Appeal to emotion, giving up.

2.Yay hammer!
3.This should provide insight into Yagami Lights and Hascehl's alignments
4.LFR had already brought up that Daxam could defend himself. Two posts later, nothin, other than "I can't defend my self (serious tone) I'm a townie. Plz don't lyncherz"
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by IH »

EBWOPAGAIN-Hamertime! (dances) Can't touch this.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by Simenon »

I feel like I'm playing scumchat.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Is that hammer? The almighty VC will tell!

ote Counte!

Daxam - 7 (Nanosarumo, Setael, Faeren Lord of Carlisle, Adam the Amazing, Simenon, heatherlou, IH )
Faeren Lord of Carlisle - 1 ( Samruc )
IH - 1 (YagamiLight)
Nanosauromo - 1 (Haschel Cedricson)

Not Voting: 2(FaerieLord, Daxam )

12 Alive, 7 needed to lynch

But wait! That's a lynch!

The town gathers around the central square in order to see what "festivities" will end the day.

"LYNCH SOMEONE", shouts a voice in the crowd.

The town did just that. They took Daxam and brought him up for him to live his final moments.

...Just like that, Daxam was dead. He was a
Townie

It is now Night 1! Get all actions in ASAP!
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Nocmen »

Still waiting on a few more Night Choices. I would like to get them in preferably by Friday Night.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Last call for Night Choices, I would like to have them in by 3PM EDT tomorrow, or roughly 18 hours and 12 minutes from this post. If you do not choose, no action will be taken.

There may or may not be Night Choices left, I could be very likely just have all the choices and doing this to throw you off. There might also be a possibility that no one has submitted a choice at all.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Nocmen »

You awake in the morning to find that something has happened. As you look on your bed, you see her in all of her beauty. Something about that awakes your inner sensitive side, as if she was sick and you were caring for her. You finish putting on your pants and sit down on the other side of the bed opposite her. A part of your gut is saying that even though you may not be the Alpha Male you made yourself out to be, good would come from this. All of a sudden, she awakes and slowly opens her eyes, looking at you. The smirk that laces her face upon showing you is backed up as she moves her...

Err...wrong morning scene. So where were we...ah, yes... You awake in the morning to find that something has happened.
Something that is a delicious yet eerily painful thing. One of your own has been taken from you while you were sleeping. With a short roll call, you find out that it was IH who was killed.

IH, Townie, Killed Night 1

It is now Day 2. With 10 alive, 6 to lynch!
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 am

Post by Simenon »

Pretty sure Faeren and FaerieLord are also scum. But just in case:

Vote Yagami
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:50 am

Post by Setael »

Setael wrote:I don't blame you for not being able to come up with a reasonable defense, Daxam. It's something that's pretty straightforward for Town but really tough for mafia. I'm convinced you're mafia, so I'm not going to yell at you for being so anti-Town.
NOW I'd like to yell at him for being so anti-Town.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:22 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Simenon wrote:Pretty sure Faeren and FaerieLord are also scum. But just in case:

Vote Yagami
Any reasons?
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Simenon »

IH wasn't particularly town-like. He hammered Daxam the post after he claimed, which could be interpreted as extremely opportunistic. He also didn't make particularly definitive statments. There were two confirmed townies the mafia could have taken aim at, one of whom was the second most experienced player in the game.

IH mostly went after Faeren, FaerieLord, and Yagami. Looking back, especially at all the crappy FaerieLord posts towards the end of the day, I think:

Unvote
Vote FaerieLord
SEND THE VECTOIDS
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by IH »

Bah, go town ;_;
Daxam
Daxam
Townie
Daxam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:30 am

Post by Daxam »

You're a jackass IH!
"GIVE ME ALL THE POISON,
GIVE ME ALL THE PILLS."
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:54 am

Post by Simenon »

bump

Prods, please.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Adam The Amazing »

Whoa, it's been day for less than 24 hours. Why the necessity for prodding, señor?
I need to think of something clever to put here.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:41 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Simenon wrote:IH wasn't particularly town-like. He hammered Daxam the post after he claimed, which could be interpreted as extremely opportunistic. He also didn't make particularly definitive statments. There were two confirmed townies the mafia could have taken aim at, one of whom was the second most experienced player in the game.

IH mostly went after Faeren, FaerieLord, and Yagami. Looking back, especially at all the crappy FaerieLord posts towards the end of the day, I think:

Unvote
Vote FaerieLord
That doesn't mean anything. First, there are three possibly outed Townies, you, AtA, and Faeren. None of them are for sure, until someone dies. You and AtA are definately the most confirmed, but there is still a possibility that you two are scum. Now, Faeren claimed doc, so he may be scum, and that's why he wasn't killed, or they may be tryimng to frame him so we lynch him. With the knowledge of a possible doc, I don't think the scum would go after a claimed mason, because of the doc WIFOM of being protected. So we don't necessarily know if any of that is true.
Also, like Adam said, it hasn't even been 24 hours, we can wait that long at least before prodding, can't we?
-Al Franken-
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Simenon »

Yagami, please don't answer for other people.

I think it's pretty much obvious I'm confirmed town right now. Casting doubt on that when you could be bussing your scumbuddy is a waste of time.

To your point about the doctor protection, it's silly. There are two masons, not one, so therefore the risk of killing a protected mason is fairly small.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:20 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I was included in your post, I was answering for myself as well, given that you voted me first, then after I asked why you posted that post deciding to switch. Also, the only way to be truly confirmed is to die, there is always the possibility of lying scum, I did say you are most likely town though. Also, the doc protected mason bit, the scum wouldn't know which mason was protected.
-Al Franken-
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:47 am

Post by Nocmen »

I will be sending out prods late today/early tomorrow to those who have not posted since daybreak.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Nocmen »

Bump to over top of the mass closing by MeMe

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”