Prozac's Basic Theme 4 - Murder in Marlowe - OVER!

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Why are you scumreading me now mollie
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2174, pirate mollie wrote:1. i have looked at your iso a cple of times. you will toss a read here and there with no real reasoning if you give any. what is your read on espy slot now?

So first you say I don't give reads. Now you admit that I do. Groovie, glad we worked this out.

Espe is on the reread list but currently sits at "needs death soonish".

2. i am not really getting a sense that you care to engage with me so I didn't. but that post was super duper scummy.

I've been following your thought processes best I can this game and it seems you assign "scummy" to things you don't agree with and "not scummy" to things you do and you're willing to flipflop on playerslots at the drop of a hat (or an egg), which makes your comment below about scumhunting not happening in isolation kinda lol. If you disagree with my stance that scummy uncooperative activelurking playerslots should not live to endgame that's fine but you're gonna have to actually articulate why a scum player is more likely to take that stance and announce it to the town than a town player doing the same or this is just noise.

2. he posted things in chunks and i take in body of work. scumhunting does not exist in a total vacuum yanno.

The quoted bit of his post was directed at me. He hasn't really been interacting with me at all. What are you talking about?

3. go you i guess? what does that even mean.

He's provided an opening for Dialogue so now we're going to Have Words. He's expecting to scumhunt me here (I assume, why else post that?) but the opposite will occur. I'm saying this openly in thread because This Fucking Game.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2172, Flameaxe wrote:
In post 2153, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2148, scotmany12 wrote: he flipped out for no reason. That's not a town reaction.

meh, "no reason"? so scum would flip out for "no reason"? I flip out all the time.

God I am so back and forth on Davasto's wagon. but if anyone is going to push it..it should be pushed for actual scum reasons.

Like the fact that he completely avoided any interaction with FLIPPED SCUM

this isn't hard, team.
See, this guy's town.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:38 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

fine whatever.

vote davasto.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:38 am

fucking smug bullshit.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:42 am

unvote.

if you are town, please just replace out. I cant tell if you are smug town throwing a tantrum or trolling scum, who knows he is caught.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2146, Spiffeh wrote:mollie Davsto is not giving up. He has been given ample opportunity to provide some content and actually help but instead he opted to throw a hissy fit, further discredit and misrepresent everyone scum reading him, and resort to AtE that people are buying for some reason.

wow look at all the content i haven't provided
In post 2053, Davsto wrote:
In post 169, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: spiffeh

You're calling SC's vote weak but then you vote with the "Maybe you'll do more with pressure"? Can you just claim scum for us?
Chainsaw defence.
In post 362, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 345, Spiffeh wrote:I would like to
hear AJ's response to the cases presented against SC
because he seems to have disappeared ever since the wagon picked up steam.

What? That's not my responsibility. My interest is you and your inconsistency, not SC.
Here you see him avoid a question. My guess he couldn't deconstruct the cases because that would make him look bad on an SC scumflip, but also that he'd look bad trying to do a deconstruction if it failed.
In post 363, Aj The Epic wrote:Like goddamn, that's actually terrible. You're just trying to tie me to someone you're already daedset on lynching. Really, where are you getting these statements?
Yeh...
In post 517, Aj The Epic wrote:How is spiffeh town when he hasn't stopped to explain his 'assumption' or why he wants me to answer for SC? That latter is his entire case on me and now he's framing me to say I only care about myself? This doesn't make sense either because my vote on him certainly wasn't for self-defense.
Continuing the chainsaw on Spiffeh. If AJ is scum, Spiffeh is basically conftown at this point.
In post 546, Aj The Epic wrote:Not necessarily. It could be him just developing scum reads that he can jump to. He also could be aware of SC's alignment and hardbussing.
In light of SC's flip, this looks nasty. Totally setting up lynches.
In post 1346, Espeonage wrote:Zito is town pile. Notty is probs town pile.

As per normal I have not read the game.

Who we lynching? Mattp is what I'm gathering from zito posts.

vote: mattp

In post 1425, Espeonage wrote:Ok so feel free to call me dumb here, but why is mattp seeming to be everyone's go to right now. Like I haven't read so idk the case but given the way everyone is posing it seems kinda easy, you feel me?
I'm not sure about you, but I feel like if I were town and I was voting someone I didn't agree fully with the lynch of, I'd unvote. This seems like leaning on the fence between bussing (via the vote) but still soft-defending ("doesn't the wagon seem
too
easy?").
In post 1497, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1475, pirate mollie wrote:wow some1 sounds worried

Mollie, you're getting worked up and let's be honest you tend to tunnel when ure mad. Reck is actually being objective here a quality he tends to lack when I pick up on his scum game. I generally have a good gut for Reck and he's actually looking p good here.

I am p sure you know how I feel about appeals to relational authority and while I respect your ability. I think ure wrong here and not focusing correctly. Peeps are fall able Reck too is fall able.

Now Reck. For like the first time ever we get to be town. Now I'm not saying molliw is town here. But her reading is generally based on emotional connection and I don't think this stuff is necessarily caused by her being obtuse Bc scum.

Try for your interactions. Mollie is null town. Reck is town pool proper.
"I'm not saying she's town, but I'm gonna defend her anyway".
In post 1668, Espeonage wrote:For the record, some other points to help peeps work out where I am sitting. I like Bins' tone. It feels right for how she is describing her state in terms of the game.

Something about notty's trust in people who are reading him favorably is sitting badly with me. Feels like buddying without it meaning to look like buddying. Mostly a gut iffyness though.
A lot of Esp's reads are quite fence-sitty. "I like Bins' tone" without saying why, "Mostly a gut iffyness", which is the most beating-around-the-bush way to state a scumread, etc.

Also, just noting that Esp says very, very little about the whole Matt lynch besides the votepark, which was removed at some point.

In post 1688, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1685, Spiffeh wrote:Ok we have 22 hours and idk the vote count so MattP needs to claim within the next few hours or everyone should just condense their votes there.

I was going to move back but I think someone said something about an L-1 so I haven't yet. More to do with my town reads town reading myko and less about mattp's play. But yeah, I'll throw my lot in with intent.
So, um, she's keeping her vote on myko despite something something "town reads reading myko", which seems like wanting to bus but not trying to look like a bizarre read reversal was made.

So, there's my case on Aj/Espe. You're welcome!

Spiffeh be like

PEdit piss off, mate
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:47 am

vote: davasto

sorry mod, indecisive as shit right now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

Olive Lastname was an old person who lived in the old peoples home that Ethan worked at, whilst she never heard the news, she did always wonder why the only nurse who she felt gave a damn about her left without saying goodbye. As the days drew on she grew lonelier and lonelier.

Votecount 2.08

Davsto
(6): Spiffeh, Flameaxe, Bins, scotmany, zito, curiouskarmadog
Espeonage
(3): Starbuck, Davsto, pirate mollie
scotmany12
(2): ChannelDelibird, catboi
Starbuck
(1): Espeonage
ChannelDelibird
(1): notscience

Not Voting
(3): xRECKONERx, Nexus, mykonian,

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2015-11-08 19:00:00)
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Davsto »

The fact that my reasoning for voting on Espe is way more detailed than anyone's reasons for voting on me, yet my wagon is twice the damn size of Espe's, should give a decent idea as to why my wagon is utter shit.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:03 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Going to reread the last five pages or so before going out for games this evening, with fuller catchup tonight/tomorrow
#greenshirtthursdays
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2184, Davsto wrote:The fact that my reasoning for voting on Espe is way more detailed than anyone's reasons for voting on me, yet my wagon is twice the damn size of Espe's, should give a decent idea as to why my wagon is utter shit.

Or you're scum pointing out the nearest convenient townie counterwagon.

I mean, if we're playing moonbeams preflip wagon games.
Kappa
Just Monika
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:49 am

In post 2083, Davsto wrote:I'm not so naive to think that you all will actually suddenly decide to let me off. If I provided that nice Epse wall and everyone's still scumreading me for it, three other, less substantial ones aren't going to change jack.

This doesn't seem likely to come from scum. It's too righteously indignant.

I am surprised that he immediately picks up two more votes right after this.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:57 am

Okay I skimmed through; there wasn't as much as I was expecting but obviously there are at least a few pages further back that I'll have to go over later. I haven't had a chance to read over catboi and scotmany's back-and-forth walls (I wouldn't normally try with posts that long, but I'll make an exception) but I'm glad that I'm not alone in thinking that something is wrong there. Scot's attacked the consistency of my read that doesn't seem to empathise with me at all - it comes across like scum who thought that they had a townread from town feeling irritated that it's evaporated.

I really, really don't get the Davsto wagon right now.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:58 am

Nexus, vote for someone you bell end
#greenshirtthursdays
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2175, scotmany12 wrote:Why are you scumreading me now mollie

I will try to answer this as best as I can scotty.

a lot of it is in relation to zito, cos he is just not quite making sense to me. I was feeling good talking to you and was like "yeah this cld be town" cos that is how I obtain my reads but the 1 comment about how I wld know zito better than you in mafia struck me as incredibly odd, since zito and I technically have no completed games together. so i was wondering why you wld think that. I also found it odd that you wld say this when I was scumreading zito and only moved him to a townread after our conversation, so that was a really weird statement that was out of context of the flow of the ensuing posts at the time.

I am getting a distinct "good cop/bad cop" feel from the both of you in dealing with certain players that is not a developed dynamic given how little you have played together. zito is mr. crankyopilotimus while you are all smooth and debonair. the development was rapid and w/o a natural progression that strikes me more as coming from an informed minority mindset rather than an uninformed majority 1.

I also feel like you were being extremely kind to me at a point when no1 else was and I was pretty vulnerable and I always get paranoid about things like that.

this read may not make sense to you and who knows I might be wrong, yaye for my self-worth not being based on whether I am ever right or wrong in a mafia game. cos I can be terribly wrong sometimes.

anyway that is how I am pivoting the game right now and I am going to see where it goes.
whew!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2190, pirate mollie wrote:you are all smooth and debonair.

scot you realize that you're never living this comment down right
Kappa
Just Monika
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Once again on phone. Just to respond to Mollie real quick.

The interaction between you and zito earlier on made it seem like you guys had played together, hence the you know him more when it comes to mafia. So if despite me saying I didn't find anything scummy from him, that his vote on matt made sense, I didn't want you to just write off your suspicion of him as me knowing him more. I thought you were going by a meta point with you constantly calling him odd, like you have played with him before.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:19 am

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 2191, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 2190, pirate mollie wrote:you are all smooth and debonair.

scot you realize that you're never living this comment down right

I am very flattered
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2176, Papa Zito wrote:So first you say I don't give reads. Now you admit that I do. Groovie, glad we worked this out.

don't weasel your way with words young man. what I said was, "can any1 remember zito's reads". that isn't the same thing.

Espe is on the reread list but currently sits at "needs death soonish".

okay so walk me through as to how you moved from a wagon you kept pushing to "needs death
soonish
"

I've been following your thought processes best I can this game and it seems you assign "scummy" to things you don't agree with and "not scummy" to things you do and you're willing to flipflop on playerslots at the drop of a hat (or an egg), which makes your comment below about scumhunting not happening in isolation kinda lol. If you disagree with my stance that scummy uncooperative activelurking playerslots should not live to endgame that's fine but you're gonna have to actually articulate why a scum player is more likely to take that stance and announce it to the town than a town player doing the same or this is just noise.

I agree with activelurking playerslots shld not make it to endgame, the problem I had which was implicit in the post I quoted was that by that criteria espy shld go before dave. which you thought too until the espy wagon built up steam.

The quoted bit of his post was directed at me. He hasn't really been interacting with me at all. What are you talking about?

well he has been working on a detailed readslist. if you wanted interaction with him, why didn't you initiate?

He's provided an opening for Dialogue so now we're going to Have Words. He's expecting to scumhunt me here (I assume, why else post that?) but the opposite will occur. I'm saying this openly in thread because This Fucking Game.

okay?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2186, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 2184, Davsto wrote:The fact that my reasoning for voting on Espe is way more detailed than anyone's reasons for voting on me, yet my wagon is twice the damn size of Espe's, should give a decent idea as to why my wagon is utter shit.

Or you're scum pointing out the nearest convenient townie counterwagon.

I mean, if we're playing moonbeams preflip wagon games.

wat happened to your scumread on espy that morphed into a "needs death soonish" that has suddenly morphed into a townread
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2192, scotmany12 wrote:Once again on phone. Just to respond to Mollie real quick.

The interaction between you and zito earlier on made it seem like you guys had played together, hence the you know him more when it comes to mafia. So if despite me saying I didn't find anything scummy from him, that his vote on matt made sense, I didn't want you to just write off your suspicion of him as me knowing him more. I thought you were going by a meta point with you constantly calling him odd, like you have played with him before.

I don't meta pple through pattern matching! and *ongoing*
whew!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Papa Zito »

lord have mercy I've been sucked in
In post 2194, pirate mollie wrote:don't weasel your way with words young man. what I said was, "can any1 remember zito's reads". that isn't the same thing.

Oh that was a popquiz for the class, my bad. I apologize for giving them the answers.

okay so walk me through as to how you moved from a wagon you kept pushing to "needs death
soonish
"

I want Davsto dead more. I am hoping for dead Espes following soon after dead Davstos.

by that criteria espy shld go before dave. which you thought too until the espy wagon built up steam.

I'm impressed your magical powers can penetrate my enormous tinfoil hat and read my mind. I must get an upgrade.

Anyway I guess we disagree here? Not sure how the order of operations really matters if we both end up getting what we want?

if you wanted interaction with him, why didn't you initiate?

He's not a priority, I'm reading him as town, interaction not necessary. But if he's gonna do the dance then I'll take the opportunity sure.

okay?

okay!

In post 2195, pirate mollie wrote:wat happened to your scumread on espy that morphed into a "needs death soonish" that has suddenly morphed into a townread

He's not a townread. Read the 2nd sentence of that post again.
Kappa
Just Monika
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

zito what is your read on cdb?
whew!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:22 am

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 2196, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2192, scotmany12 wrote:Once again on phone. Just to respond to Mollie real quick.

I don't meta pple through pattern matching! and *ongoing*

And I had thought your suspicion of him was mainly meta besides his Matt vote. Hence you know him better. So I was basically just saying if you find him suspicious keep going, I just won't join you on it.

And I think zito is town, and we are friends outside of the game, so that's probably where the other part of your issue is coming from. I don't have a problem working with him. As for being nice to you, I just don't understand why you would think that is scummy.

Zito: I highly doubt davstro and espe are scum together.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”