DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I really don't know what do say to convince you these two are scum... unless you're scum with them in which case I am wasting my time, and must hope that ALL the townies will agree to vote scum...

It's really an he-said she-said situation, I am vanilla, I have no weapon in my arsenal, and we have IAI who is faking town vig...

Seriously other than begging people to believe you, what would you do?

Can't you notice Titus's shit cases yesterday, setting up some false dilemma that one of Firebringer and I had to be scum so that she could line up the other one for the next day's lynch?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:13 am

In post 3099, Luna Fox wrote:I'm not gonna vote who you want me to vote i'll just keep my vote nowhere in the meantime.

Why do you even think I am scum, for defending a townie yesterday?

And you now know that I wasn't making things up about the Friendly Neighbor, since he flipped dead Friendly Neighbor.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:14 am

There are so many more reason to read Titus as scum! Come on!

Anyhoo...

Maybe you're the third scum, so, there's that.

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3100, DrippingGoofball wrote:Can't you notice Titus's shit cases yesterday, setting up some false dilemma that one of Firebringer and I had to be scum so that she could line up the other one for the next day's lynch?

While i can see this as a good point for scum Titus, that doesn't explain IaI's proven to be a Vig or SK, is Mafia Vig normal?
What im bothered about is FAQ not protecting the FN, and i doubt he protected you when he was agreeing with Titus yesterday (I think?) about FB scum and possibly you scum, disagree? I'll still wait for his answer but im not sure if it'll change my PoV.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

I'm at DGB/PigNash.

Vedith and Performer long shots. All others obvtown.

@Luna, I have an answer of that. Pretty common sense BTW. Not concerned about FAQ without IAI being scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

No wait there is a way for that....Ffffff
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3104, Titus wrote:@Luna, I have an answer of that. Pretty common sense BTW. Not concerned about FAQ without IAI being scum.

Well yeah it's pretty possible for all of you 3 to be scum, but im gonna wait for FAQ's protect target, if it's not DGB then im turbo lynching DGB today.
Also im pretty sure if i was scum and DGB town, DGB wouldn't be alive, which reminds me... why has DGB not booted her scumputer yet.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3106, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 3104, Titus wrote:@Luna, I have an answer of that. Pretty common sense BTW. Not concerned about FAQ without IAI being scum.

Well yeah it's pretty possible for all of you 3 to be scum, but im gonna wait for FAQ's protect target, if it's not DGB then im turbo lynching DGB today.
Also im pretty sure if i was scum and DGB town, DGB wouldn't be alive, which reminds me... why has DGB not booted her scumputer yet.

She has to do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:03 am

In post 3103, Luna Fox wrote:What im bothered about is FAQ not protecting the FN

That's interesting, I hadn't thought of that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:03 am

In post 3106, Luna Fox wrote:but im gonna wait for FAQ's protect target, if it's not DGB then im turbo lynching DGB today.

But, he's a BG, his target could have been IAI with the same effect.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:04 am

In post 3106, Luna Fox wrote:

There weren't enough dead players.

But it doesn't matter since you suck at mafia and you are falling for Titus' BS. You deserve to lose.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:06 am

Your ignoring of Titus's BS from yesterday would stink of scum except that there were other players dumb enough to fall for it.

I don't think people bothered to read any of it.

pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:12 am

Post by pignash »

Any of what? I read the whole game and came to the same conclusion as Titus. I'm rereading ISOs for you, vedith, performer and Titus to see what I'm missing because it's three of you four.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:13 am

This message for Firebringer in the Dead PT:
Sorry mate, it's not your fault, you played a solid town game, and I am doing my best. I don't think you could have done any better so I hope you're not beating yourself up. I am not in the mood to duke it out with Tituscum and his buddy IAI. This is actually a pretty crappy assemblage of players, so it's bad luck that the strongest players seemed to have landed the scum roles. I think there is zero chance of steering this bunch towards a town win. I am just going to let this game go. Sorry, buddy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:13 am

In post 3112, pignash wrote:Any of what? I read the whole game and came to the same conclusion as Titus. I'm rereading ISOs for you, vedith, performer and Titus to see what I'm missing because it's three of you four.

Yeah OK whatever the town has lost this game

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:15 am

In post 3112, pignash wrote:Any of what? I read the whole game and came to the same conclusion as Titus. I'm rereading ISOs for you, vedith, performer and Titus to see what I'm missing because it's three of you four.

The amount of effort that I will spend making you see the light is going to be

ZERO

I'm pretty much disgusted with the town performance.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:16 am

You're saying you are making iso, I see zero evidence of any isos or any thinking.

Thanks for your contribution to an embarrassing town loss.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:18 am

I'm just waiting for some numbskull to declare that I am flailing and be done with it.

Maybe if I'm lucky the mod will update the OP so I know what day it is and who died and didn't die.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:18 am

Unlike some people I don't have a scum PT to help keep track of this stuff.

pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:21 am

Post by pignash »

It takes me a while. I am watching my son today so it's not like I can post long walls of text that explain the whole game. Just saying I have read the thread so I don't think saying everyone voting for you is dumb or that my play is embarrassing. I think this is a pretty bald attempt for you to play at our egos to avoid this game turning in towns favor. I'm not buying it.

VOTE: DGB
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 3077, Luna Fox wrote:Titus said that IaI should shoot DGB or FB whoever, of the 2 lives, that's not a scum slip.
VOTE: DGB

Being roleblocked is a scum slip... We have no knowledge before hand that there is a RN so why say it now?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 3090, Luna Fox wrote:P-Edit: One shot doesnt work because FAQ blocked his shot on talah N1? they'd need some super planning abilities to have realized that there was a 2nd protective role that wasn't on talah, unless FAQ is scum.

Didn't the BG confirm he protected Talah before IaI said?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Vedith »

Who ever is thinking that IaI is scum is dumb... He's town as fuck.
Who ever is thinking that DGB is deluded... He's town as fuck.

Who ever thinks that Titus is town is deranged... She's scum as fuck
Who ever thinks Pignash is town is an idiot... He's scum as fuck.

Leaving Performer, FA or Luna as last scum...

So if it's most likely Lylo... Why would scum not RB IaI? Titus knew too quickly what happened.

Think about it.
I claim scum \o/
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 am

Post by pignash »

Vedith defending DGB, noted.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Vedith »

Note it as much as you like. You vote was fucking awful.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”