Prozac's Basic Theme 4 - Murder in Marlowe - OVER!

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2422, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2421, Espeonage wrote:I could point to my history of being correct on reck onsite, but that's petty and you and I both know I hate that shit when I have some grounding on the person in question.

And it's a tonal read. And I really don't think my evidence is going to sway you bc it's all fromt he argument you two had late day 1. He reads in that exchange with a genuineness that is absent from his scum game. I've never found trying to read him outside of tone to ever be useful either way. Which has been historically true for our interactions over the years and so I am confident in my read on him. He is my number 1 town read and is way above anyone else in the game at the moment in townness in my eyes.

newsflash!

reck can fake genuineness as scum!

I want to hear cdb's take on those quotes I posted. and you are not even remotely paying attention to the game if you think I am only scumreading zito for townblocking I townbloc all of the time and you acting like I don't is pretty sus.

if you are going to be utterly useless and try to beetlejuice your way through game I am fine with going back to voting you.

Sorry, I am allowed to have reasoning for my own read on zito. And nah, reck fakes, but he fakes badly. And you can see through it. It's reck's weakness, and I am personally glad he hasn't taken lessons from zmuff, bc that's like the only limit to his game.
Don't @ me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

So I'm just wondering is anything that I say being taken into consideration, or should I just go full Davsto? I mean, if I'm just being kept around because of mollie.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

prods on Halloween weekend? COME THE FUCK ON PORO
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i need to do a full reread on Day 2. This certainly won't be painless!
green shirt thursdays
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

Starting at the Top of Page 93....

In post 2301, Flameaxe wrote:pedit @mollie im not. That's stating a point. Your stupid quarrels in day one were worthless and distracting. So what?

Agreed. I know this wasn't directed at me, but I just wanted some kind of response so I could get a feel of reading mollie for myself and not needing to rely on the reads of others.

In post 2303, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2301, Flameaxe wrote:
In post 2297, Bins wrote:what
the
fuck?!

I don't know bins WHAT

seriously what

Pedit @mollie im not. That's stating a point. Your stupid quarrels in day one were worthless and distracting. So what?

I am more than willing to accept criticism to my play.

so i wanted sc lynch pretty early! and then pple argued with me about why they did not think he was scum. I got distracted. but he was scum!

why is this now a thing?

For me, I just was trying to figure out where your head was at. I wanted you to show us, within this game, what it was that gave you warning bells against SC. I didn't care to see the meta. I wanted to know the exact moment that you knew he was scum in Prozac's Basic Theme 4 - Murder in Marlowe.

What in the fuck is this?

In post 2318, mykonian wrote:ok, I don't know about nexus still. Didn't help me all that much. He's aware of his posting, but I don't see from which allignment it comes.

It is starbuck though. She's scum. The issue is explaining this to you. It's mostly her interaction with mollie, she's searching for it, but is mostly debating for the audience that is us. Now this I had somewhat seen before (towards the end of that interaction), but the start is just as interesting.

Cute post is this:
In post 435, Starbuck wrote:Too late. Mollie's entire case on SC is based on meta.

in isolation already not great, knowing SC's flip even worse.

Otherwise Post 510, 828 are for example showing what I mean with her interaction with mollie. She's not as much interested in mollie herself, as well as making sure the interaction is seen favorably to the rest of the town. Also something else I see, probably should look at a couple of other starbuck games.

1. I am not scum.

2. I was not debating for the audience in any fucking way whats-so-god-damn-ever. What a crock of B.S.

3. So now you've seen it before, but you BLATANTLY LIED earlier and said you DID NOT KNOW ME AS A PLAYER. I can't count how many games that I played with you or that were moderated by you.

4. As for mollie's case being based on meta, I asked her multiple times to show us where in THIS GAME that she got her scumread from. What particular post. What particular example. And she fucking refused. So yeah, her entire case was based on meta outside of this game. Rather than help those of us who were struggling to see it, she became abrasive and unhelpful when asked questions.

5. So what about posts 510 and 828? What particular phrase or sentence makes you feel that I'm working harder to be seen favorably than to scum hunt? Because I was scumhunting all day yesterday up to the point that the thread was locked.

That whole post is the definition of easy, flimsy, and weak.

And a vote, then an unvote once you are reminded that mollie loverized me. If you think I'm scum, why are you not voting to kill me? Wouldn't a scum kill, with the loss of a townie, still be a scum kill?

Ending Bottom of Page 94
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2427, xRECKONERx wrote:prods on Halloween weekend? COME THE FUCK ON PORO

There the fuck you are. Jeebus.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Oh yeah I could lynch mykonian too
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2426, Starbuck wrote:So I'm just wondering is anything that I say being taken into consideration, or should I just go full Davsto? I mean, if I'm just being kept around because of mollie.

star if you are town then we need your head in the game too!

@ espy

bah. I just looked in mine and reck's scum pt in fg's aborted micros game and he did say in there that you can read him. in red wedding there were pple who said they cld him in that game too and they were all wrong. and I took lessons from muffina! I don't claim to be the best at reading him but I don't struggle with it nearly as much as you guys do.

I am still unsure about you. I am gonna wait for catboi.
whew!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2359, Espeonage wrote:Oh yeah, @Star: What is the point of posting everything someone has done if it doesn't pertain to the case you are trying to make. All it does is fill out your post and make it longer. Take the wall you made on me. The points that are actually anything potentially against me are 3 and 8. I can get behind you using your third dot point. It's relational to a dead scum player, that is fine. However point 8 is part of the back and forth of you not understanding that psyche tells go for everyone and if people are going to be exempt from them it's going to be the people I actually know because I might have prior knowledge of them not adhering with the majority.

That's out of 13 points.

And then I am part of the scum pile? How does that even work? Almost the whole post is just raw information which is construed as being support for a case. Almost all of it doesn't even make up the case. It looks nice. And I remember at least one person saying that the case looked good? What part of it looks good? Is it the length, because that's the only impressive part of it, and it's actually manufactured.

And the worst part of it all, is that this goes for all the reread cases star has done. She has fluffed up posts with stuff that in no way pertains to the case and thinks that makes things look legit. I haven't pulled apart the bins case but if I can be fucked I might, just the show how little there actually is in what Star is using to call people scum.

1. I like to do a full look at the ISO and note everything that sticks out to me, break it down in one post, and have all my notes on that particular ISO available to the rest of my town to analyze and look over. I feel that's part of my job for scumhunting and it's something that I'll continue to do. And you're right, not all of it may pertain to the case, but some of it may pertain further down the road. Additionally, I may need to go back and look up something. Looking through my analysis within my posts (re: things that stick out for me) is easier than going back through the individual ISOs every time when I need to look something up.

2. How are you part of the scum pile? Let's look at #1729. I guess I need to break this down again....

- You refuse to come to your own conclusions and rely on mollie to tell you what's up
- You sheep Zito and do nothing to add a case on MattP
- You question the MattP lynch while voting for MattP, and admit that (1) you haven't read it and (2) it seems kinda easy (Discrediting much?)
- You vote for myko and state that you really aren't reading
- You say you'll ride the game based on gut and who you have town reads on (even though you didn't read the game)
- You go on a tangent about "psychological tells" to make a push on me and rather than ask me questions
- You favor working with mollie, even if you didn't read her as town. Isn't that counterintuitive if you are a townie?
- You felt the need to explain mollie's reasoning, about asking to be nk'd/vigged, rather than let her answer.

That's like the entire thing, my friend.

3. After the above, and the original post, I think it's clear why you are in my scum pile. It's not just "raw information" and yes, mostly all of it makes up the case. It is not "manufactured."

4. Oh look at his discrediting in that last part guys. Can we kill him today, please?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2412, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like espy's post about star was pretty on point, marquis noticed that on d1, it is why I loverized her. so now I am really unsure on him.

Can point to the Marquis post(s) that you are referring to?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Starbuck »

EDBWOP: *Can you point to the Marquis post(s) that you are referring to?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm still happy as hell with my Espy vote. I could definitely go with mykonian, as well. I don't dig the Davsto vote.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2434, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2412, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like espy's post about star was pretty on point, marquis noticed that on d1, it is why I loverized her. so now I am really unsure on him.

Can point to the Marquis post(s) that you are referring to?

and
whew!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

So are we basically just going full circle back around to playstyle vs playstyle? Because that's not gonna help us find scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2438, Starbuck wrote:So are we basically just going full circle back around to playstyle vs playstyle? Because that's not gonna help us find scum.

that...wasn't my point at all. I guess i shldn't be surprised that you missed it tho.
whew!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Bins »

In post 2417, Starbuck wrote:What kind of response is this? I would have expected some detail, like "this person is voting Davsto for this reason, and this is why it is weak."

Much elaboration needed.

uh

why
I summed up the wagon simply.
There you go!

Most people are voting Davsto cause he did nothing/his AtE seems fake/they don't like his reactions.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Bins »

Also, I mean, he completely ignored the Matt wagon.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2439, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2438, Starbuck wrote:So are we basically just going full circle back around to playstyle vs playstyle? Because that's not gonna help us find scum.

that...wasn't my point at all. I guess i shldn't be surprised that you missed it tho.

If I'm wrong, explain it to me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

how mad would people be if i just lurked thru today as well

wait wtf what is brotown doing
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

found them

VOTE: davsto
green shirt thursdays
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

2 more prodded.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: espeonage
whew!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:14 am

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 2413, ChannelDelibird wrote:Scot's getting too wrapped up in consistency as his defence. People who were scumreading Davsto on Day 1 should be just as able to reevaluate based on newer posts as anyone.

My defense has nothing to do with consistency. If you read my response to catboi, you'd know I admitted that yes, you could have changed your mind, and that I missed where you first said you would go over when we had a flip. I still don't like your reasoning. You picked two of my posts related to Matt, and simply said, this doesn't look like its coming from town. You didn't expand on it at all. You mention you were going to look at cat's, mollie's, and mine iso, and that was the best you can come up with. There is nothing there in your reasoning. I don't think consistency has since come up since that one post addressing your post, and I don't see myself using consistency to defend myself against catboi.

Catboi: As for why I think myk is town. He did nothing to make me suspicious of him in day one. I wasnted nothing to do with his wagon when we had all these other scummy players. I now do fully believe he is town, and I explain my reasoning to ckd in post 2156. So for people expressing interest in a myk lynch, I'm still not having any of it.

As for the rest of your response to me. I have no desire to go back and forth with you, with both of us just saying the same thing over and over again. You have a problem with my tone, that's fine. I don't see how that makes me scum. I disagree that me being calm with matt is a sign of bussing. I still disagree with you on davstro. You may believe he is genuine, I don't. He still isn't doing anything. I don't put it past him to actually try what he did as scum.

I do want to address where we mentioned AJ. As for where I said he made a post where he implies to know SC's alignment, it was the entire conversation I had with him constantly trying to say Spiff is trying to frame him by connecting him with SC. That doesn't work unless he thinks both Spiff and SC were scum (he didn't), or if he is partners with SC. Did you miss that entire interaction I had with him? The only issue I have right now is that I don't think Davstro and espe are scum together, and they both look very scummy to me.

In post 2406, Davsto wrote:
In post 2404, pirate mollie wrote:Hey Dave!

Remember this game?

I love how there are so many people that haven't posted for longer than me, yet I'm the one you chase after.

Spiffeh wrote:He has nothing to talk about now that my vote is elsewhere
Oh ffs not this again.

Why do you continually only show up when someone mentions your name?

In post 2415, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2064, scotmany12 wrote:
In post 2062, Davsto wrote:This is the goddamn reason why I didn't want to do it, because once I do everyone goes "yeh he's scum"

fucking morton's fucking fork bullshit

If you are town, why are overly concerned with looking scummy?

Because the point of the game is to lynch scum. When you know you aren't and the mob forms and they swear that you are, it's hella frustrating. Like the fact in this game that not one person, save for Reck, seems to think that I'm town when I know that I am. This means that, eventually, I'm going to be mislynched (or vigged thanks to the link with mollie) because no one wants to believe me. Or right now, the only reason that I'm even being kept alive is that no one wants to see mollie die. I mean, if you guys think I'm so scummy, where the fuck is my lynch? All these people saying that I'm scum, but just are using my back and forth with mollie as reasoning is weak. But you know, I guess it doesn't matter that I've been doing my best to give my thoughts, go through ISOs, and try to be as informed as I can (V/LAs and busyness not withstanding).

Where did this come from? Who, besides espe and myk, recently called you scummy? I mean, I think you are town. I just don't go and throw out my reads all the time. I don't get this reaction from you.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:17 am

Post by scotmany12 »

While reck's inactivity is quite bothersome, his interaction's with mollie made me view him as town. CDB would probably be my third choice after Davsto/Espe. Also need to see way more from nexus.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

Votecount 2.11

Davsto
(4): Bins, scotmany12, Papa Zito, xRECKONERx
Espeonage
(4): Starbuck, Davsto, catboi, pirate mollie
ChannelDelibird
(3): Nexus, Spiffeh, notscience
Bins
(2): Flameaxe, mykonian
scotmany12
(1): ChannelDelibird
Starbuck
(1): Espeonage

Not Voting
(1): curiouskarmadog

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2015-11-08 19:00:00)
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”