Mightymandarin
Mightymandarin
Townie
Mightymandarin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Mightymandarin »

It makes sense from the perspective of someone being mislynched too, doesn't it? I dug myself in this more than anyone making a strong case against me. Pretty disappointing, lazy lynch after yesterday's impressed me with how easily you picked up GM. Really hope town wins this.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1024, OceanWind wrote:I wasn't fitting evidence to my conclusion. I had lordj as the most likely scum

You just admitted to fitting evidence to your conclusion.
You already had lordj as scum, ergo you had already scum!lordj in your head, when you were looking for said evidence.
In post 1024, OceanWind wrote:but I also really liked SilverWolf's point that GoodMorning spent a lot of time pushing lordj and if lordj is scum, he has to be the roleblocker which means she wouldn't be pushing him as much.

On the other hand looking for evidence to refute someone's point like this, is more appropiate so you could've directed it at silverwolf and said "oh look, you're wrong because GM did this, and this and that"

Anyway, you should try and be more clear in your motives for the evidence, if you focus on a single player whom you're already scumreading, this will bias your search for evidence and can even be seen as scum motivation trying to earn a mislynch, considering you can find scum motivaiton on almost everything if you try hard enough, as an example:

"Lordj was a counterwagon to GM" "But GM was distancing"
"X was being overly townreading by GM" "GM was probably buddying"

Both of the left and right statements refer to the same action, but one looks scummier than the other, which is why you should search for evidence first, post your conclusions for each player in said evidence (something i often fail to do) if you're looking for associations and post your results, it's entirely likely or possible GM's associations puts someone else (the actual scum) in a worse light, yet you only looked at a single player's so you were convinced of it and drove a mislynch wagon.

(Inb4 Sakura's doing a lot of IIoA)

If you want to convince me that lordj's scum via interactions with GM, you also have to convince me that he's the more likely than everyone else, by showing said interactions with GM with other players.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Ether »

Eh.

If you're telling the truth, and possibly also if you're not, I do owe you some apologies after the game. Not for the lynch, though. I was second fiddle to anyone else with something interesting to say on that anyway.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh wait a hammer happened? that's how much attention i've been paying to this game.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:28 am

Post by lordj210 »

i like that MM gives us a god direction to look if he flips town wich by the sounding of it is that he will flip town
MoosyDoosy
MoosyDoosy
Goon
MoosyDoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by MoosyDoosy »

In post 1030, lordj210 wrote:i like that MM gives us a god direction to look if he flips town wich by the sounding of it is that he will flip town

Really? Then who do you think is scum if MM is town?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

OK, I have no idea why lordj thinks this is a mislynch but say he's right. 8 alive. If this is a mislynch and another kill gets through, that's 6 tomorrow. With one scum alive we could potentially lynch lordj and worst case scenario, that's town and a kill gets through. Then we come back and there's 4 of us and 1 scum. That's mylo. A NL is the best option if it gets to that. Then it's lylo with 3 players. I really hope it does not get to that. But if it does, we have a 3rd chance to get the last scum. I can't see us losing in that scenario unless the last scum is Sakura or OceanWind in which case gg for them as I don't think either of those two are scum.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Mightymandarin
Mightymandarin
Townie
Mightymandarin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Mightymandarin »

watch SilverWolf
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1008, Mightymandarin wrote:
Tomorrow, (or the day after you lynch lordj210), watch Ether and OceanWind, neither have claimed and both were late to accusing GM of being scum.

In post 1033, Mightymandarin wrote:watch SilverWolf

This is unhelpful at best.

Where is the mod anyway?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Official Vote Count

Mightymandarin
(5): MoosyDoosy, lordj210, Sakura Hana, SilverWolf, Ether
lordj210
(1): OceanWind
Ether
(1): Mightymandarin

Not Voting
(1): LoHa

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-10 01:00:00)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mightymandarin was lynched. He was a Vanilla townie.

It's now Night 2. All actions should be sent to me in 48 hours.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-05 23:10:00)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

MoosyDoosy dies. He was a Town Jailkeeper.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Official Vote Count

Not Voting
(6): lordj210, OceanWind, Sakura Hana, SilverWolf, Ether, LoHa

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-11-20 00:00:00)

Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Ether »

Ugh.

I can say that it still has to be lordj, that nobody else makes any sense. That would be true. But it wouldn't change the fact that I've spent all night stressing over endgame scenarios anyway.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, lordj makes the most sense to me but I am super paranoid.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I can say im pretty bad at reading newbies... which is why i keep getting paranoid of Ether... the only player here that made sense to me as possible scum in the newbie department was mandarin and moosy. Something Ether did yesterday, i can't remember what off the top of my head makes me think she's unlikely scum however.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I have that bad feeling I'm missing something but I don't know what it is. I am probably going to have to reread some and see if I can figure it out.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by lordj210 »

if it was me guys dont yah think id of killed one of the ones going for me?? my only thought now is if d1 they tried to kill LoHa to use the 1 shot BP why not kill LoHa last night? so IF moosey used his night action on LoHa last night (wich we dont know and now will not know) then i d bealive it 100% clears LoHa.

we know Moosey and MM was town and GM was skum so can we look back to see who was 1)late to jump onto GM's lynch and was on the MM Lynch

that means
me on the GM lynch and said till the end i thought GM was town due to a gut feeling then i said MM was skummy for not voting at all D1
SW late to join on both the Lynches thought D2 SW was skummy for brining it down to the wire and was in the middle of the group to lynch MM
Ether was the one to get a counter wagon on D1 on me followed by GM and then moosey, was then the hammer on MM on D2 never really explained her case on me D1

im thinking moosey may have been killed as he prolly said something that was pointed in the right direction on saturday my day offim gonna read his posts to see where he was going at the end of D2
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by lordj210 »

and yes i know i listed myself on that lst as i am on the chopping block and put everything out there as to the choices thats in my head
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Ether »

If it helps, I can reiterate why I have town reads on all of you. I don't want to actually turn this day into a paranoia fest, I think the main reason I'm scared is just that I know that if there's a tomorrow it'll be hell on me personally.

(Any misgivings, I'd rather not elaborate on unless I absolutely have to. I figure I'm not going anywhere overnight, and I think talking those out now will do more harm than good.)
As I move my vote
LOUDER
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by lordj210 »

@Eather what makes you figure your not going anywhere at night
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by OceanWind »

@ lordj (), scum's nightkill choices were limited to MoosyDoosy and LoHa. Killing anyone else would have narrowed down the lynchpool. The straightforward explanation for the Moosy kill that occurs to me is that he's doing stuff while LoHa is lurking. Moosy's townread on you was before he knew MightyMandarin was town. After the lynch, he started questioning you. Considering your immediate response to a MoosyDoosy kill is to tell us that you wouldn't make that kill and therefore it isn't you, I'm taking it as null at best.

What makes you think scum would necessarily be on the MightyMandarin lynch? If you're town, from your perspective, both lynch possibilities for yesterday would have been town lynches. Once the consensus was to lynch MightyMandarin, I think the votes on him were decided arbitrarily based on who was online at specific times.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

lordj-I've already explained my position on both you and GM and what happened around the time GM was lynched numerous times. I was not late to join the lynches. I was pushing GM most of the day. The fact that you keep throwing mud at me over this issue despite me explaining it repeatedly does nothing to make me feel good about you.

The MM lynch was agree'd upon by pretty much all of us so order of placement on it really doesn't mean much. Also, Moosy or LoHa were obvious kills due to being PR's. The last scum wouldn't want either of them around. The decision to go for Moosy over LoHa can maybe be figured out by rereading both of them which I will do tomorrow most likely. I'm also going to reread GM's ISO for associatives and re-ISO people again.

I'm feeling super paranoid, like I'm missing a big piece of a puzzle. A lot different than how I felt after we got GM. I don't want this to get to lylo. I hate lylo. I'm gonna figure this thing out this day phase somehow.

Also, I do remember Moosy saying she thought lordj was town which def makes me wonder if lordj would make that kill. lordj would likely want Moosy around to help defend him today.

That would bring me to Ether but Ether is really not that scummy to me at all. Sakura and OceanWind are super town to me.

So idk.................
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh i know what i can do! VCA!... when im not lazy i guess.
In the meantime imma leave this as personal reference for me later:
lordj x gm
OW x gm
SW x gm
Ether x gm
Treating LoHa as conf town because i dont think moosy would have botched his role...
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”