Prozac's Basic Theme 4 - Murder in Marlowe - OVER!

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2570, mykonian wrote:
In post 2496, Papa Zito wrote:I dunno really what to do this game as we've got too many lurkers and apparently not enough vigs. I'll happily wagon any of these today:

- Davsto
- Espe
- myko
- Nexus

There's at most one scum in there, I think.

Looks like a shit list.

Your post next page is better. That is the real issue here, though I don't agree with your conclusion. Scum have no incentive to push wagons, they only have to manage how liberal they are with their votes. If we saw wagons spring up everywhere, sure, you could say something like that. But here everything is restrained, I think town is simply too splintered, scum's just watching.
whew!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2517, Spiffeh wrote:Thank you catboi and others for justifying this behavior

He has a chance to change it. I wanted to give him that chance. If he continues to refuse, I have no problem getting the policy wagon on the road and be rid of the distraction.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2574, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2573, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2571, Papa Zito wrote:@Reck, help me out on your sudden Davsto read cuz I don't see it. I'm all for being convinced I'm in the wrong here.

I dunno, I feel his frustration is genuine and like, to pull it off with such sincerity as scum seems like quite the feat that I'm not sure I could even employ. The whole feeling of "I'm screaming into the abyss and nothing is listening" and tunneling in on one true, honest-to-god scumread is a place I've been before and I can empathize with him.

ITS ALMOST LIKE 2 PPLE HAVE NOT SAID THIS BEFORE.

Really? Who said that?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2576, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2517, Spiffeh wrote:Thank you catboi and others for justifying this behavior

He has a chance to change it. I wanted to give him that chance. If he continues to refuse, I have no problem getting the policy wagon on the road and be rid of the distraction.

No, stop, do not support policy wagons this far into the game, Mandie. You're better than that, I think.
green shirt thursdays
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2545, Davsto wrote:Fuck offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

In post 2546, Davsto wrote:Fuck this game with a large spiky cactus on fire

In post 2547, Davsto wrote:
coated in acid

Yep, over it.

UNVOTE: Espeonage
VOTE: Davsto
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Uh, what? How is
that
the straw that breaks the camel's back?
green shirt thursdays
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Starbuck »

Oh wow, Page 104 is a ton better.

UNVOTE: Unvote
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Starbuck »

EDBWOP:

Fucked that up.

UNVOTE: Davsto
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

103, I mean. God dammit.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

why the fuck did mollie emptyquote myko pagetop
green shirt thursdays
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2580, xRECKONERx wrote:Uh, what? How is
that
the straw that breaks the camel's back?

I was hoping to put some more pressure (in hopes for real content) because all I saw, again, was more garbage posting. Then I flipped over to Page 103 and it turned into actual contribution. I should have just caught up before posting,
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I don't want a Bins flip rn. She'll def have to happen at some point but that point doesn't have to be today.

I can't believe Davsto's being allowed to live while doing this song and dance.

ugh

pedit: Reck if you want to read that mess as genuine that's fair I guess except how can you explain the refusal to give reads or do ANYTHING beyond yelling about Espeonage? And do you think his interactions with our flipped Scumbob Squarepants are kosher?

VOTE: Espeonage
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Starbuck »

So Imma go back to Espy because that's my top scumread of the day.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2586, Papa Zito wrote:pedit: Reck if you want to read that mess as genuine that's fair I guess except how can you explain the refusal to give reads or do ANYTHING beyond yelling about Espeonage? And do you think his interactions with our flipped Scumbob Squarepants are kosher?

I get shouty and indignant and "NO FUCK YOU" as town when people don't listen to me so like...I'm pretty on board w/ where Dav is coming from

I think I'd still prefer a myko wagon to Espe mostly bc i haven't seen the Espy case and also he's calling me town :(
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2586, Papa Zito wrote:And do you think his interactions with our flipped Scumbob Squarepants are kosher?

i have no opinion on this (read: what interactions?)
green shirt thursdays
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:25 am

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 2566, Nexus wrote:
In post 2564, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2561, Nexus wrote:having the same issues that i have with cdb in every game we play.

i assume that because he's calling me town he's scum. except then he acts like town. and i get all confused and muddled.

as for the re-read - davsto still town. Espeonage slot i don't like having re-read on AJ. notscience is probably town due to yesterday, sadly. Myko's slot I'm unsure as - leaning closer to scum than town. ckd, spiffeh and Bins really not liking but idk why.

zito+bbm+reck are definitely a townbloc I can get behind.

scot read, go

o scot is town for his cdb post that made me think cdb is scum.

I have since said that I was mistaken in my thought process in that post, as he could have easily changed his mind. However, I still don't like his vote.
In post 2132, scotmany12 wrote:So what points did CDB make? That he though one of me, you, and mollie are scum? His reason for voting for me comes down to him thinking I was bussing, and then not having enough paranoia. He picked two of my posts throughout my entire ISO, and simply said, oh hes bussing, oh he's not suspicious enough. That's not good reasoning. You're right in that CDB could have changed his mind, etc., and looking back in his initial reads post, he said he only skimmed. And he does say he will go back over when we get a flip. I had missed that. I still have a problem with his vote. I don't like his reasoning for me. There isn't much there. "This seems to be a post scum would make." Why? Why is me being calm an issue? I know he thinks one of the three he said is scum, but if that's the best he can come up with, maybe he should try hunting somewhere else. There are other interactions to go on. Cause it just looks like he's looking for a reasoning to think one of us is scum.

That was in my entire wall of a reply to catboi, so it doesn't surprise me that people probably didn't read it.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2589, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2586, Papa Zito wrote:And do you think his interactions with our flipped Scumbob Squarepants are kosher?

precisely

Your pal Davsto made an Espe case go read that
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2588, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2586, Papa Zito wrote:pedit: Reck if you want to read that mess as genuine that's fair I guess except how can you explain the refusal to give reads or do ANYTHING beyond yelling about Espeonage? And do you think his interactions with our flipped Scumbob Squarepants are kosher?

I get shouty and indignant and "NO FUCK YOU" as town when people don't listen to me so like...I'm pretty on board w/ where Dav is coming from

I think I'd still prefer a myko wagon to Espe mostly bc i haven't seen the Espy case and also he's calling me town :(

I can link you back to my thoughts, if you'd like.

I'd be okay with a myko wagon, too.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

But it's only really three people doing that, and zito and I haven't really been jumping down his throat that much. I even expressed why I didn't think his post on espe was enough for me. He has had like at least 3 other people voting with him on espe, it's not like no one is going a long with him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Myk. Besides bins and star, who would be your next choice to lynch.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:32 am

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 2553, Davsto wrote:Like, I don't have the time and effort to post a bunch around the other one and frankly it'll be a waste of effort since it'll be fucking ignored.

PEdit How about this time you rectify the error you made last time by not voting with me originally?

PEdit Espe is the only person I'm decently strong on enough to provide a decent amount of reasons on. Everyone else is sort of a weak thing based on tiny things.

See. This is my issue. Why didn't he say this right away right after his espe post, when spiffeh asked for his reasoning? Why did he blow up? It looks to me like he didn't have any justification at all for his reads. If they were just weak like he said, why didn't he just say that in the first place, instead of saying he can't be bothered and that posts like his espe post take effort (which wouldn't be the case since his reads were, as he admitted, weak).
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2586, Papa Zito wrote:I don't want a Bins flip rn. She'll def have to happen at some point but that point doesn't have to be today.

I can't believe Davsto's being allowed to live while doing this song and dance.

ugh

pedit: Reck if you want to read that mess as genuine that's fair I guess except how can you explain the refusal to give reads or do ANYTHING beyond yelling about Espeonage? And do you think his interactions with our flipped Scumbob Squarepants are kosher?

he did give reads.

try again.
whew!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:33 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Yes. He did give reads. After saying that he didn't have the time and effort to justify them. So he threw a fit, then when pressured, said his reads were weak in the first place. I don't follow the thought process there.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2591, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 2589, xRECKONERx wrote:

precisely

Your pal Davsto made an Espe case go read that

okay fair, no interactions is sorta damning if it has other things but why would you wish me digging for an espe case again come ON
In post 2592, Starbuck wrote:

I can link you back to my thoughts, if you'd like.

I'd be okay with a myko wagon, too.

yes give me your thoughts
green shirt thursdays
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2597, scotmany12 wrote:Yes. He did give reads. After saying that he didn't have the time and effort to justify them. So he threw a fit, then when pressured, said his reads were weak in the first place. I don't follow the thought process there.

and I see where you are coming from scotty (you are doing my head in but your response to cdb was pretty town). he was wagoned d1, attempted to engage in the game and got thoroughly attacked for it, tried to engage in this day round, got attacked and dismissed again and is just trying to be funny but it DOES seem like he shld be doing more. in our newbie game he gave a full readslist while going down but some games have happened since and he seems downtrodden. I don't like how small and ill thought out his final readslist is, if this is all he has got. the emotion feels genuine mebbe cos I feel the same way. *shrug*
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”