Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1300, Titus wrote:@LQ, I have learned a shitton from my gambit. If I am alive in a few days, I should have this cracked.

Also, why wouldn't you claim here?

If you have learned a "shitton" ... then you should be able to solve the game. Since you haven't, then what you are actually saying here is:

1.) You hope that with new information as the game progresses, your gambit will yield results ... and if this is the case, you are obviously still delusional and assuming we have absurdly stupid scum. Just about everything you said before triggering the 24 hour period was a lie (which was one of the reasons we voted you), and the idea that scum wouldn't have realized it was a lie is supremely foolish. Any "results" from your gambit are impossible to discern anything from due to WiFoM. You cannot objectively state right now what the results mean, because you don't actually know how scum responded. You have even given contradictory answers for what you expected various groups of people to do (As I recall you mentioned 3 groups: Smart town, dumb town and scum).

2.) You are stalling for time so you can fake your normal VCA, much like in SU. Your play so far seems just like your scum style. In SU you relied on crazy gambits to try and get {he who shall not be named?} and yourself into the town block... but you slipped and tripped and only the actions of honorary scum team member Grapes got you a win. I'm not a big fan of the whole "this feels like another game so it must be the same" approach, so mostly I'm just scum reading you for lying. I came very close to pushing a Lynch all Liars PL case on you.
But really that's not necessary. Either you'll kill us to silence us or we'll catch you.

In post 1319, Titus wrote:@Ranger, what other sites do you play on?

External influences are not allowed. I believe you made reference to this rule when you dodged Wguerts "gentleman's bet" that if you were wrong you had to wear your shame in your signature for awhile, correct?
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:23 am

In post 1300, Titus wrote:@LQ, I have learned a shitton from my gambit. If I am alive in a few days, I should have this cracked.

Also, why wouldn't you claim here?

If you have learned a "shitton" ... then you should be able to solve the game. Since you haven't, then what you are actually saying here is:

1.) You hope that with new information as the game progresses, your gambit will yield results ... and if this is the case, you are obviously still delusional and assuming we have absurdly stupid scum. Just about everything you said before triggering the 24 hour period was a lie (which was one of the reasons we voted you), and the idea that scum wouldn't have realized it was a lie is supremely foolish. Any "results" from your gambit are impossible to discern anything from due to WiFoM. You cannot objectively state right now what the results mean, because you don't actually know how scum responded. You have even given contradictory answers for what you expected various groups of people to do (As I recall you mentioned 3 groups: Smart town, dumb town and scum).

2.) You are stalling for time so you can fake your normal VCA, much like in SU. Your play so far seems just like your scum style. In SU you relied on crazy gambits to try and get {he who shall not be named?} and yourself into the town block... but you slipped and tripped and only the actions of honorary scum team member Grapes got you a win. I'm not a big fan of the whole "this feels like another game so it must be the same" approach, so mostly I'm just scum reading you for lying. I came very close to pushing a Lynch all Liars PL case on you.
But really that's not necessary. Either you'll kill us to silence us or we'll catch you.

In post 1319, Titus wrote:@Ranger, what other sites do you play on?

External influences are not allowed. I believe you made reference to this rule when you dodged Wguerts "gentleman's bet" that if you were wrong you had to wear your shame in your signature for awhile, correct?
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:23 am

Sorry for the double post.

~Drixx
Show

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 1322, wgeurts wrote:If you're so convinced why not accept?

Because I won't make a deal with someone who doesn't even bother to look at my case.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

You told me 'give me a case on LQ'. Now that I did, you don't even look at it. I see how it is......
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

@RR, Asking what sites he plays on is to get in his head, not an external influences violation. I'm not going to say something like "If I am town, I'll join your site." It's promises based on alignment that's troublesome. Wanting to know background or meta is not.

Second, your stalling on VCA is farcical. Day 1 is the most useful but VCA shouldn't happen until D3 at the earliest.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:21 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 1296, LicketyQuickety wrote:FireKari flips their stance on me for the zillionth time

Really? When did this happen? Our stance on you has been scumlean from the start and has not changed.
~Yukari
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, since everyone is ignoring my case, I am gonna vanish for now. Don't bother asking me any questions until you read my case fully either. Anyone who asks me a question and doesn't read my case first will be assumed scum.

-Jeanne

There, I even followed RR's posting style. So why? Why doesn't anyone read my case when they have asked for it multiple times?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1275, Jeanne11 wrote:No, because so far the only people that I town-read have disagreed with me solely because I am yelling, not because I read LQ as scum.
Okay listen. I have had about enough of this. It is difficult to read and study this game if you are going to make nine thousand posts about why we should read things the way you are. I honestly, do not doubt you are townie however I would like to ask one townie to the next if you could comprise your thoughts to one post please. This will allow the rest of the town to comprise lists, it is hard to descern who is mafia and who is town for ourselves and make decent cases when everyone is so focused on you. The town is a team. It needs to be played like that.

In post 1293, LicketyQuickety wrote:Unfortunately, you are in the minority on that one. If what you said was true, more people would see it that way.
Perhaps it is an acquired taste. Your posting style and attack patterns are your own and I see wisdom in them.

In post 1296, LicketyQuickety wrote:OK, I'm caught up (I think). Doesn't look like much happened. People are still Scum reading me for no reason or poor reasons.
Apparently nothing I said in 941 interested you then. Fair enough...
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

I have composed them, and nobody is reading.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1334, Jeanne11 wrote:I have composed them, and nobody is reading.
There is nothing to fight right now. Allow people to deliberate. I try not to hand out free advice in mafia games until after but let me give you a little. Your emotions give the mafia control over you and they will force your hand certain directions by charging you up. Please be informed.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

How can they deliberate if they're not reading at all?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Changing directions? Well, after the last game I played in, let me just say it won't be an easy task. Scum can try to direct me however much they want, but after that fiasco with Shiro in that last game, it will be fruitless to pull that one on me again.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

By the way, I know this is out of the blue, but......here's my theme song.

Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1336, Jeanne11 wrote:How can they deliberate if they're not reading at all?

We are. Deliberation is a slow process. You have to deal with facts presented, figure out what you want, etc etc.

Freak out if people aren't agreeing with your wagon and not responding. You have a good majority going. Let's go slow and wait for others to catch up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

-RR is not reading the case
-wgeurts is still pushing that stupid deal
-everyone else is not commenting on the case
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by BRantz »

I mostly agree with what Titus said. Your case is full of confbias, and is extremely convoluted.

@Titus: any chance of you answering about why you think LQ is scum (besides the rolefishing thing)?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Titus »

RR might be scum with LQ. His push on me is garbage.
Wgeurts bleh not thrilled with him. He tried a SIG bet with me as well. I am reading the same hallmarks of desperation from him. If he hadn't cast that dumb vote, not sure I'd be scumreading him.
People agreeing won't comment. The rest are lurkers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:35 pm

I read everything. I don't like Jeannes case as presented, I read a number of the things she calls scummy as null at worst. I'll go over those differences in opinion in detail WAY later tonight (it is, after all, Guy Fawkes Day, and I muse watch V for Vendetta when I get home. :D) The TL;DR version, however, is that my null read on LQ has actually shifted to a slight town read based on what Jeanne said. Not that it matters(I wasn't going to be on a LQ wagon anyways), but it might inspire me to actually defend him, which, contrary to prior accusations levelled at other's, isn't something anyone has actually done yet.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1341, BRantz wrote:I mostly agree with what Titus said. Your case is full of confbias, and is extremely convoluted.

@Titus: any chance of you answering about why you think LQ is scum (besides the rolefishing thing)?

Role fishing, scum didn't hammer, LQ's refusal to claim at L minus 1, unclear stances.

I am also seeing a relationship between RR and Klingon. Jeanne and Brantz thoughts?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by BRantz »

I have to go to work right now, but will iso them together when I get home.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:37 pm

In post 1342, Titus wrote:RR might be scum with LQ. His push on me is garbage.
Wgeurts bleh not thrilled with him. He tried a SIG bet with me as well. I am reading the same hallmarks of desperation from him. If he hadn't cast that dumb vote, not sure I'd be scumreading him.

What part of the push in you is garbage? Do we hold you in higher esteem than you deserve, because that's the fundamental problem we have with your slot. Your thoughts aren't at the level we've come to expect from you.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

@RR, What living players (not the dog) would you be willing to wagon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1346, Reasonably Rational wrote:

What part of the push in you is garbage? Do we hold you in higher esteem than you deserve, because that's the fundamental problem we have with your slot. Your thoughts aren't at the level we've come to expect from you.

-Cerb

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:45 pm

In post 1348, Titus wrote:
In post 1346, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb

Ah, yeah. I agree with you on that, I love Drixx but he's being silly with the VCA stalling accusation, though to be honest he probably just said that to see how you'd react, and I may have just ruined his plan. Ah well.

He is correct, though, in that you haven't actually learned a shitton yet (otherwise you'd be sure to share it with town at this point, since as soon as LQ gets hammered we go to night, and you might not have the chance to share it), but what you have done is create a unique situation which lends itself to your particular skills in the mid game. You have created potential for knowledge, not knowledge, and it's disingenuous of you to claim that you've actually learned anything meaningful from your gambit.

-Cerb
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”