Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Ranger »

VOTE: Brunneis.
I'd rather vote Persivul, but if the options are Brunneis and duppin, no prize for guessing who I'm voting.

{Varsoon, Ika, The Fire Hermit}
{duppin}
{MaxwellPuckett}
{GrayFox}
{Errantparabola, Persivul, Brunneis}.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 774, Ranger wrote:

I also really hate this duppin wagon. Of all the names that could be scum, he is the least likely by far.

Why?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Ranger »

Because I seriously do not get the suspicion on duppin. At all. He seems to be posting really, really strongly in a ridiculously-town manner.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 777, Ranger wrote:Because I seriously do not get the suspicion on duppin. At all. He
seems to be
posting really, really strongly in a ridiculously-town manner.

Key words bolded. That's exactly what good scum do - they
seem to
be town posting. Go to his ISO. Look at the dates on his posts. Is he really scum hunting - or does he
seem to
be scum hunting?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Ranger »

Okay you sniping jerk, let me rephrase that because my normal speech patterns seem to have left an opening for you.
duppin IS posting really, really strongly, no 'seems to be'.

His posting is very, very strongly town.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 747, duppin wrote:
If you do not mind me asking Kling, what changed your mind? I want Kling to respond, not you Taly.

It was fairly gradual. I'm use to you being a low-volume poster now, so that wasn't alignment-indicative.

That you focused solely on us and Trivium was kinda weird.

Your post aren't content-heavy, as the IC trolls pointed out they're more reactive than proactive.

You aren't my strongest scumread, but I just can't put you into my Town pile.

I'll leave Taly's vote here for now.

Klingoncelt
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 748, duppin wrote:Also since it seems like no one has actually brought it up, I guess I might as well do it.

This was the train on Brunneis 12 hours before the deadline day 1.

Brunneis - GrayFoxxxx,
The Fire Hermit
Trivium
goodmorning

That is 3 confirmed town.

Being Town =/= infallible judgement.

The IC trolls have been useless anti-Town most of the game, until they started in on you.

But that they've voted for you is enough to cast reasonable doubt on your scumminess.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 777, Ranger wrote:Because I seriously do not get the suspicion on duppin. At all. He seems to be posting really, really strongly in a ridiculously-town manner.

He is not posting strongly.
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Brunneis »

In post 779, Ranger wrote:Okay you sniping jerk, let me rephrase that because my normal speech patterns seem to have left an opening for you.
duppin IS posting really, really strongly, no 'seems to be'.

His posting is very, very strongly town.

In some alternate reality maybe.

I'm liking the Duppin vote more now.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Mod: I'll have to declare LA through Saturday and Monday.

VOTE: Ranger
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 781, Brunneis wrote:
In post 748, duppin wrote:Also since it seems like no one has actually brought it up, I guess I might as well do it.

This was the train on Brunneis 12 hours before the deadline day 1.

Brunneis - GrayFoxxxx,
The Fire Hermit
Trivium
goodmorning

That is 3 confirmed town.

Being Town =/= infallible judgement.

The IC trolls have been useless anti-Town most of the game, until they started in on you.

But that they've voted for you is enough to cast reasonable doubt on your scumminess.

So the IC's suspicion of you is useless, but their suspicion of someone else is reasonable. Got it!
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Brunneis »

In post 753, duppin wrote:I can't tell if you are serious Taly. I'm not even trying to be rude, but it seems like you fail to understand anything I have said.

Well you know, I can say the same thing right back at you.

In post 753, duppin wrote:
In post 751, Brunneis wrote:

Yeah, I knew you were talking about how you once thought I was scumbuddies with Trivium - that's not what I'm talking about.

You said that I CHOSE to ignore Trivium when most of my D1 posts involved him in some form or matter.

Don't assume that I don't know what you're talking about, just don't misrep and say that I deliberately ignored him.

First of all, how difficult is it to understand, that my initial read when the game began was that you were scum buddies, alright?

In the very beginning both of you were engaged by several people,
yet you choose to ignore each other
, which I thought was unlike you since you chose to call out lurkers. Kling also usually comments on whatever happens on day 1.
You made a comment in 108 after this, but it didn't mean much to me. It was a harmless comment, as in it didn't add pressure nor did you actually take a stance on whether you thought he was scummy or not. I already stated that I was already living in the world of you two being scum buddies so I may have been biased.

Then later when I returned to the game you had a back and forth with Trivium, and I changed my read.
And misrep? Are you for real? I changed my read - So how is this misrepping? That wouldn't even make sense. What possible motive would I have for that? I mean me claiming that you ignored Trivium in the beginning of the game is irrelevant. We know you aren't scum buddies now, so it doesn't even matter.

This is what I'm not understanding.

I never ignored Trivium.

Ugh.... I guess it doesn't matter as you said but damn. I don't know how you got that impression.

Um....

Kling did make that post.

And Kling did sign herself -_-

Um, yeah I know? What's your point? I still want her to explain why she changed her mind.

Oh, I misread. I thought you meant that I posted it but you didn't want my reads since you seem to be focused on Klingons.

Wow, more of the same thing I've read these past 10 pages. "Conftown is on Brunneis so he's most likely scum."

You say that if I were truly town, then Gray is worth looking into as scum - but then you throw that away and say you'd rather vote me or Persivul?

You then talk about how - "If I had 4 town votes, then scum would just lynch me over Trivium"

Are you saying that Gray is scum - since he isn't an explained townvote in your eyes - and that the other 3 were just conftown - and that's why scum didn't lynch me - because no other town voted for me?

But you said you didn't want to vote Gray even though he wasn't conftown?

What the hell am I reading? Plus, where is your vote? Are you waiting for something?

1)
Either you're blatantly ignoring looking into Gray and would rather just sheep a popular vote over reasons already explained

2)
Or you just slipped all over the damn place and Gray may just be your scumbuddy.

What's even worse; is that you dismiss EVERYONES suspicion and votes on you as "pressure", but no, it sounds like you're trying to make it seem as if you're conftown and nobody can touch you as long as you say whatever other people want to hear.

Either are deserving of a vote, I'd like to hear something other than a defense or minimization of someone elses conviction.

VOTE: duppin

This doesn't even make sense. I want to focus on you and Persivul for now because I think you are scummy, but if you are town I believe GrayFoxxxx is worth looking into. How am I sheeping a popular vote, when I've been calling you suspicious pretty much all game. Speaking about sheeping a popular vote, isn't that pretty much what you are doing now?

Hermit's vote was obviously meant as pressure, and how the hell am I trying to make it seem like I am confirmed town? I'd rather speak with Kling because I honestly don't get half of what you're saying. This is nonsense.

Because it looks like you'd rather go on a long-running wagon instead of actually looking at every possibility?

This is just a hella bad picture considering that Gray was the first on my wagon in that, you're excluding the idea of looking at him before actually making a push to vote and lynch me.

Oh, and I've been suspicious to you THIS ENTIE GAME for no stated reason? Cool, now you've almost confirmed to me that you're scum trying to conceal my mislynch. Thanks.

Are you really saying that I'm sheeping a popular vote, what the hell?

1)
Since when did you become a popular vote? Obviously it's not popular enough seeing as Scum-IC immediately retracted his vote on you just to jump on me when I made the push.

2)
I actually have REASONS for voting you, your vote reasoning is - oh wait, you haven't voted. What are you waiting for? An invitation so you can jump on my wagon with "little resistance"? But why the hell would you want to vote me for just "town wagon led Brunneis so he's obviously scum"

Do you not see people having made this argument? You're throwing out the same thing others have said and trying to pass it off as a reason to vote me.

In post 768, GrayFoxxxx wrote:@brunn

Reread the specific post regarding Ranger.

Why wouldn't I keep my vote on you? I think you're scum. I'm not as confident in you being scum recently , because your last few posts look a little better.
But you have alot of pressure on you, so it's kind of forced content.

Ide like to hear back from ranger, as he is the only other person I would be comfortable voting right now.

What the hell?

I've been the top wagon MOST OF THIS GAME. Are you seriously mostly voting me because "apparently everyone is trying to force me to make content"

That's a terrible reason to stay idle on a wagon this long and I can't believe nobody has called you out on it.

And I'm not even the only person you're willing to vote? This reinforces to me that Ranger may actually be a scumbuddy of someone.

Why are you keeping your vote on me this long, and have pushed nobody else - supposedly? Ugh.... I just can't see this as town.

In post 771, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 258, Brunneis wrote:Not pleased with the quick deterioration of the Errant wagon, and my wagon taking a great leap. (Especially without a main explanation as to why.) It makes me think that AT LEAST ONE of the scum are on my wagon

When you said this, did you mean the events to be correlated?
I might have accidentally interpreted you to be saying that if you didn't mean that because of what Ranger's been saying.

Yes, that's what I meant. And I still do think at least 1 or 2 scum jumped on my wagon when it began to get power.

In post 771, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 740, Brunneis wrote:Sorry, but where was this "anti-massclaiming speech" from? Originally, my other head launched the vote on Varsoon on the idea that he wasn't being truthful, I wasn't entirely familiar with the set-up so I continued to question the idea of anti-massclaiming.

No time in here was I solely against massclaiming - The most was that I questioned Varsoons word and didn't want to go through claiming as I already did in D1. Yes, I didn't like the idea of going on setup theory and massclaiming at that point, but that doesn't mean I tried to prevent it.

Okay so I see two points here. 1st, I think it's pretty clear that not even scum would be solely against massclaiming because massclaiming gave us 4 scum in a lynchpool of 6- which is a pretty good position for town. So trying to outright prevent that would be sticking your neck out a bit too far.
My question to you is: Do you think that we are in a better position now that massclaiming has happened?

Yes and no.

Yes because we now minimized the lynchpool somewhat. No because it isn't lynching scum. We can talk about theory all day, but people can lie and cause more shit with communication between town and it's usually not that useful until another possible lynch occurs. At least in my view.

But what makes you agree with Ranger that we have 4 scum in this set-up? That itself seems pretty powerful if we have a bunch of VTs everywhere... >_>

In post 775, Ranger wrote:VOTE: Brunneis.
I'd rather vote Persivul, but if the options are Brunneis and duppin, no prize for guessing who I'm voting.

{Varsoon, Ika, The Fire Hermit}
{duppin}
{MaxwellPuckett}
{GrayFox}
{Errantparabola, Persivul, Brunneis}.

Talk about dichotomies... -_-

In post 777, Ranger wrote:Because I seriously do not get the suspicion on duppin. At all. He seems to be posting really, really strongly in a ridiculously-town manner.

Well, I don't get the game-long suspicion on myself. At all. Nobody is questioning that.

And how is duppin posting in a town manner?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Honestly to me the lynchpool should be (no order):

Ranger
Errant
Duppin
Gray

But I know 1 of them is probably town, if we're in a 3 mafia set-up, or I'm just not entirely accurate

But I'm pretty sure 2 or 3 scum lie in this batch. There's just so many association type tells between these people, and the fact that 2-3 of them want to continue on and lynch me makes me seriously believe I'm just a mislynch so they could get that much closer to winning.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:59 am

Post by duppin »

I'm on my phone, so won't quote as much sorry.

Anyway:

Kling, why do you think me focusing on you and Trivium d1 is a scummy?
How am I being reactive? I personally believe this is a terrible read, since it seems to be based on me actually answering your questions.

I agree that 3 town voting on you day 1 does not necessarily mean you are scum, but it is certainly worth looking into, because why weren't you lynched D1 (you were the leading train) if it was a town wagon on you?
The obvious answer is that you're scum, but another explanation is that GrayFoxxxx is scum - which is possible.

Which brings me to my next point. I find it really weird how you and Taly seem to imply I am scum for not wanting to consider GrayFoxxx as scum.
I believe it is fairly obvious I have considered this, why else would I bring it up?
I have said from the very beginning that I believe you are scum, so why would I go for him instead of you? And to be honest I am not sure why you think this means I haven't looked into GrayFoxxx, because I have.
But I still find you more suspicious.

Taly, I was a town read of Kling, I was hardly getting pressured by anyone but then all of a sudden several people decided to question me and then you scumread me out of nowhere (Kling even changed her read, seeing as she townread me before).
I believe this qualifies as a 'popular' vote, since several people (including two confirmed towns) were getting suspicious of me.

About the votes, that's just how I play. I'm very careful with my votes, get over it. Everyone knows I want to vote for you, so I don't really see how I would be waiting for an invitation to jump on your wagon.

In post 786, Brunneis wrote:
But I'm pretty sure 2 or 3 scum lie in this batch. There's just so many association type tells between these people, and the fact that 2-3 of them want to continue on and lynch me makes me seriously believe I'm just a mislynch so they could get that much closer to winning.

If that was the case, why didn't we 'mislynch' you yesterday?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:37 am

Post by duppin »

Actually Brunneis I have a question. If both of us are town, who do you think the scum are? (
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:43 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

@brunn
Once again, I suggest you reread the topic at hand. Most of your post directed at me ( really all 4 ppints) are misreps. From my reasoning, to my scum picks,

@ranger

That makes no sense, but I'm not going to try and force any explanation out of you. I was expecting an answer like that anyway.

I repeat,

Lynch brunn or Ranger, and that's ok with me.
-Neither enemy nor friend.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:45 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Also brunn, I'm failing to comprehend what you mean about ranger and him having a scum buddy....

What did thay mean, and how did it have anything to do with what you were responding to?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:46 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Posting on phone typos everywhere
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:36 am

Post by The Fire Hermit »

Brunneis is acting in now way to what I have come to expect from a town player.
Even the selective using of this slots opinions is something I have come to expect as a scum tactic.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:37 am

The slot is just overall incredibly desperate, let's be honest. The game cannot reasonably advance if we do not lynch anyone other than Klingon. That slot just HAS to go.
The Fire Hermit
The Fire Hermit
Goon
The Fire Hermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:42 am

Taly Klingon was pushed down the slide
Taly Klingon had quite the ride
It was her own fault because Taly Klingon lied
Better luck next time, Brunneis!

Also Duppin brings up a good point. Klingon this entire game has been going after the effortless targets. Joining that quick Duppin wagon that died out really fast was perceived by me as an act of desperation.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 786, Brunneis wrote:But what makes you agree with Ranger that we have 4 scum in this set-up? That itself seems pretty powerful if we have a bunch of VTs everywhere

Either we have an SK or a vig right?
I feel like it's more likely we have an SK
Brunneis
Brunneis
Goon
Brunneis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Brunneis »

I'm just going to say out loud, this last post was made by
Taly
. >_> I'm a little weirded out that people like to talk about Klingon yet I'm currently the present head.

In post 787, duppin wrote:
I agree that 3 town voting on you day 1 does not necessarily mean you are scum, but it is certainly worth looking into, because why weren't you lynched D1 (you were the leading train) if it was a town wagon on you?
The obvious answer is that you're scum, but another explanation is that GrayFoxxxx is scum - which is possible.

Then where is that push toward Gray?

In post 787, duppin wrote:Which brings me to my next point. I find it really weird how you and Taly seem to imply I am scum for not wanting to consider GrayFoxxx as scum.
I believe it is fairly obvious I have considered this, why else would I bring it up?
I have said from the very beginning that I believe you are scum, so why would I go for him instead of you? And to be honest I am not sure why you think this means I haven't looked into GrayFoxxx, because I have.
But I still find you more suspicious.

Um.... Every post that responded to you in any type of wallpost that came from this account is from me - Taly. I don't understand exactly why you're bringin up Klingon.

I don't understand why anyone would find me suspicious other than the flips of yesterday and even then, not all of the point to me being scum.

You've looked at Gray? Want to tell of anything you've realized?

In post 787, duppin wrote:Taly, I was a town read of Kling, I was hardly getting pressured by anyone but then all of a sudden several people decided to question me and then you scumread me out of nowhere (Kling even changed her read, seeing as she townread me before).
I believe this qualifies as a 'popular' vote, since several people (including two confirmed towns) were getting suspicious of me.

About the votes, that's just how I play. I'm very careful with my votes, get over it. Everyone knows I want to vote for you, so I don't really see how I would be waiting for an invitation to jump on your wagon.

You're no longer the main wagon of course now that I'm onto you. Apparently I'm "desperate" enough to vote for anyone other than me at this point...... :facepalm:

I'm suspicious of you myself, it's not about pressure - it's about scumreading and wanting to find clarity through conversation.

I just find it very odd that you make it known to everyone that you'd vote me, but you don't. It gives me the impression that you're waiting for more votes, waiting for someone to push me harder, or any other possibility that is convenient for you to vote me later - which doesn't strike me as town.

In post 787, duppin wrote:
In post 786, Brunneis wrote:

If that was the case, why didn't we 'mislynch' you yesterday?

Did I say I was completely accurate?

And how should I know what scum is thinking? I could have just been baited to be mislynched today, I mean - nothings changed of me being the most likely lynched these past 3 weeks - even back in D1.

In post 788, duppin wrote:Actually Brunneis I have a question. If both of us are town, who do you think the scum are? (

Probably still Gray, I don't like his posting much at all, and it wasn't until recently since he's actually posted.

I'm still getting weird vibes from Ranger and Errant; I don't like Rangers play at all, but I'm not entirely sold on Errant being either scum or town.

More far-fetched, maybe Persivul or Max; but I still don't really see it compared to what I've already mentioned.

In post 789, GrayFoxxxx wrote:@brunn
Once again, I suggest you reread the topic at hand. Most of your post directed at me ( really all 4 ppints) are misreps. From my reasoning, to my scum picks,

What have I misrepped on you? I just don't understand why you're keeping your vote on me because of pressure - and that I'm being "forced to give content" when I've been the main lynch this entire dayphase, and I'm trying to get people to see my view.

If you really don't think I'm scum or Ranger (Which I believed that was your scumreads, but I'm wrong about them?) then who are you thinking is scum besides the two of us?

In post 790, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Also brunn, I'm failing to comprehend what you mean about ranger and him having a scum buddy....

What did thay mean, and how did it have anything to do with what you were responding to?

You said you'd keep your vote on me but you liked my recent posts, however - you then stated that I have been pressured so my content was forced - which is tbh wrong, I've been voted and wagoned most of this game so far. Nothing is different about my posts now than previously

You also stated that you're comfortable voting Ranger; but you haven't really done much to push him, and the idea that your vote is still on me like it has been for the majority of the dayphase doesn't look really good in my eyes. It continued my idea that Ranger is associated with you, or someone else.

In post 792, The Fire Hermit wrote:Brunneis is acting in now way to what I have come to expect from a town player.
Even the selective using of this slots opinions is something I have come to expect as a scum tactic.

So you scumread something you'd expect from town?

In post 793, The Fire Hermit wrote:The slot is just overall incredibly desperate, let's be honest. The game cannot reasonably advance if we do not lynch anyone other than Klingon. That slot just HAS to go.

Desperate? Have you read any of my posts? I've replied to those who've engaged with me, and I've engaged with several people. I don't know how I can be desperate when I just post to whatever comes in this game with my thoughts.

Also what's with you singling out Klingon?

In post 794, The Fire Hermit wrote:
Taly Klingon was pushed down the slide
Taly Klingon had quite the ride
It was her own fault because Taly Klingon lied
Better luck next time, Brunneis!

Also Duppin brings up a good point. Klingon this entire game has been going after the effortless targets. Joining that quick Duppin wagon that died out really fast was perceived by me as an act of desperation.

Um.....

Actually, Taly (ME) is the one who's jumped on the Duppin and Ranger wagon this dayphase - and I did a short vote on Varsoon in D1.

Most other wagons or jumps onto wagons were by Klingon.

Plus - where have I lied in this game? ._........ And the wagon did die out fast, no thanks to you - right after I voted.

>

I can't tell if your poem was meant to be light-hearted, or meant to make me feel like continuing to post here is more useless than what I already feel it's become. .-.

Am I supposed to feel bad, or am I supposed to laugh? :|
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by duppin »

Taly, I have to be completely honest with you, I do not understand why you keep bringing up GrayFoxxxx. I'm pretty sure I've said what I think. If you are town, he is most likely scum. Nothing more to it, I have no idea at all why you keep asking about it or are trying to call me scum for not talking more about him. I think that's a terrible read and I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
The thing is, it is really simple. I do not believe you are town, so I'm not going for him at the moment. Nothing more to it. I feel like both of us are just repeating ourselves, so let's not do that for a while.

I want to comment on your scum list.

So (at the moment) you would say the team would be Ranger/Errant and Gray + unknown. The last one would then be between Persivul or Max. It's a possibility, and it's obviously also possible that Max and Persivul are both scum, but who knows.

I seriously doubt Ranger and Errant could be scum mates based on their interactions - sure it's possible, but I doubt it. It's possible there is one scum between them (already stated that for some reason it didn't feel like town vs town to me, but I'm leaning town on Errant and Ranger's ISO looks really good to me, which makes it difficult for me to go there).
I do believe Gray is scum if both of us are town (which I've stated so many times, so please stop trying to push scum on me for 'not wanting to go that route').

So I do not believe Ranger and Errant could be scum buddies.
You and Gray are most likely not the same alignment.
Gray has engaged Ranger quite a lot and put FoS on her as well. It bothers me a little that he is yet to pute an actual vote on her though. (I know I haven't voted on Brunneis yet either, so who am I to question it, but yeah)
Still I'd say I'm leaning towards believing that Ranger and Gray aren't scum buddies either, at least for the moment.
That means that if you are town Gray would most likely be with Errant (based on your current feelings). I'm currently leaning town on Errant, so I don't really buy that, which makes me believe that Gray would most likely be with Persivul and Max.
But I'm not entirely sure how much I actually believe in that. I'm going to revaluate Ranger and Errant and see if something comes up though.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by duppin »

I mean at the moment you'd say the team would be them, if both of us were town. I'm willing to entertain the idea that might be the case, but I'm finding it really difficult to townread you at the moment.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Ranger »

Ranger wrote:What.
To all of these, really, but especially me.

This makes no sense. All three of these (possible exception, Maxwell; I'd have to check) were in your scum pool.
Brunneis, I do believe you skipped this part, unless I missed something in your recent posting.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History

Return to “Completed Open Games”