Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Exactly. Town would never leave me alive.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Suzune »

Reasonable, for lack of a better way to describe it. You are very reasonable, you make sense to me. Your posts are strong and I understand them well. However, naturally this means that I will have to go back later and look for strangeness in your posts to see if you are deceiving the town. However, for now I think you are trustworthy.

p-edit- Jeanne town has no choice
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1625, Jeanne11 wrote:Exactly. Town would never leave me alive.
Actually if you know that, why do you help the scum so much...
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

@RR So you say 'Titus: bad for town' and think town will magically believe you without you even explaining why? Now it's my turn to LoL at you.

@Suzune They do have a choice. I strongly believe there's a vig in this game......

p-edit: Because I scumhunt ABR style. Never lose sight of the target. I am not losing sight of the target, no matter what.

@Ranger Come here and assist me, will you?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Also, why do you help the scum so much, Suzune. Mine and Ranger's gut wasn't wrong on the first day, so what makes you think it'll be wrong on the 2nd?
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by BRantz »

I still think BM is super scummy, I am also scum leaning on Klingon, but am not as sure about it as others seem to be.

I have a town lean on RR, and think that given the way yesterday went there is almost 0 chance Jeanne is scum. I find you fairly town as well mostly because you have been inquisitive and trying to get information out into the open. I also think Ranger, Elbirn, and Firekari are likely town.

I am mostly null on pistachion (he has posted almost no content), wguerts goes back and forth for me, but I am slightly leaning town there right now
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by BRantz »

In post 1629, Jeanne11 wrote:Also, why do you help the scum so much, Suzune. Mine and Ranger's gut wasn't wrong on the first day, so what makes you think it'll be wrong on the 2nd?

This is completely a logical fallacy.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

I said "town would never leave me alive". RR stressed repeatedly that I should be vigged. Why wasn't it done?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1628, Jeanne11 wrote:@RR So you say 'Titus: bad for town' and think town will magically believe you without you even explaining why? Now it's my turn to LoL at you.

@Suzune They do have a choice. I strongly believe there's a vig in this game......

p-edit: Because I scumhunt ABR style. Never lose sight of the target. I am not losing sight of the target, no matter what.

@Ranger Come here and assist me, will you?

I already told you to invite us into your thing and we can tell you what we are and give you reasonable evidence of it, and then you could stop fucking up the game by spewing noise into the game.

Also ... "never lose sight of the target" is essentially Forrest Gump level play if you are targeting someone without any actual reasoning. You don't have any actual reasons for targeting us.

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1629, Jeanne11 wrote:Also, why do you help the scum so much, Suzune. Mine and Ranger's gut wasn't wrong on the first day, so what makes you think it'll be wrong on the 2nd?
What? I made the actual case against LQ in the game topic, now I realise for some reason no one read it. However, I used more then gut. What makes you think that I cannot read another person. Seriously? Just because I get a good hand in cards one round, does not mean I will the next time. I prefer data and you keep me from getting it.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

I do. Titus' readwall. If you can reasonably crack it with one long post instead of just repeating how bad it is, I might actually take up your offer later in this day.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 pm

In post 1632, Jeanne11 wrote:I said "town would never leave me alive". RR stressed repeatedly that I should be vigged. Why wasn't it done?

Not so. I said that no sane townie would want you in the end game and thus we will have to lynch you before end game.

Your ability is/would be incredibly useful for town, but just because your role has high town utility ... that doesn't mean you are actually town. In SU, as Titus pointed out herself, Titus was an inventor who could hand out 1-shot doctor usages. That's a high town utility ability which was given to scum. We are in a game with the same mod, so it's plausible that you have a high town utility role but are actually scum.

But even if we posit that you are town, there's still no way that any sane townie wants you in M/LYLO, because your posting makes you lynchbait. Asserting that you need to be out of the game before M/LYLO is not the same thing as calling for you to be vigged.

~Drixx
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

But okay, if you think I am bad for town, get rid of me and my farm then. If you think it'll benefit the town, I am all for it.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Also, just because you're all logic doesn't mean you're above the rest of us. Your opinion isn't the only thing that matters. Everyone's opinion matters.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1638, Jeanne11 wrote:Also, just because you're all logic doesn't mean you're above the rest of us. Your opinion isn't the only thing that matters. Everyone's opinion matters.
All I am saying is that not following your gut does not make someone's posts anti-townie....Jeanne you are unusual. I pride myself on my ability to post as neutrally as possible however you drive me crazy that I cannot do that well...
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:49 pm

In post 1638, Jeanne11 wrote:Also, just because you're all logic doesn't mean you're above the rest of us. Your opinion isn't the only thing that matters. Everyone's opinion matters.

We don't claim that we're better than other people. We, in fact, have notable weaknesses in our game because of our approach.

As far as opinions go ... everyone is
entitled
to have their own opinion. Not all opinions are equally valid. If an opinion is Logically bad, it should be rejected. If you want your opinion to have any weight with us, you need to have logical reasons to support it.

~Drixx

P.S. - I read Titus' readwall. The whole thing is based upon assumptions that don't have any logical basis. Day one theories are not evidence. Given what we know, that read wall is full of hilariously bad assumptions and bad advice.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:50 pm

In post 1639, Suzune wrote:
All I am saying is that not following your gut does not make someone's posts anti-townie....Jeanne you are unusual. I pride myself on my ability to post as neutrally as possible however you drive me crazy that I cannot do that well...

+1 here. I can tend to the snarky at times, but I try to be warm and friendly and engaging with people.

~Drixx
Show

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

I have to say one thing to you all. Last time I blindly trusted someone, I ended up being rickrolled. Even if I get on your bad side, that isn't happening again. You say I trust Titus blindly? Nope, I doubted her all the way until she was confirmed town. Now I trust her because she was confirmed town. Is RR confirmed town? No.

Unless he's an IC, but if he were, mod would say it at the beginning of the game.

p-edit: You're such a hypocrite it's scary. You demonize Titus for assumptions when you yourself are assuming. Until you cough up some objective proof, you have no right to demonize her.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Come on, post a long post discrediting each of her posts individually. I want a nice long wall. If you cannot provide that, you'll continue being scum in my eyes.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Suzune »

Um, I apologise english is not my first language. But is demonize the right word here. Demonize means to be perceived as threatening, so like a demon. I do not believe anyone is perceiving Titus's opinions as threatening, RR is merely starting they are based on assumptions. We all make decisions that are based on assumptions throughout the game. However, as the game state evolves and fleshes out assumptions need to be revisited in order to keep them fresh.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Then why is Titus wall 'bad'? All he does is repeat 'it's bad, bad bad bad' but won't explain why. His 'explanation' is nothing more than restating her case is bad.
BRantz
BRantz
Mafia Scum
BRantz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by BRantz »

I mean, Jeanne has been using deliberately inflammatory language for the entire game, why would she stop now?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:59 pm

In post 1642, Jeanne11 wrote:I have to say one thing to you all. Last time I blindly trusted someone, I ended up being rickrolled. Even if I get on your bad side, that isn't happening again. You say I trust Titus blindly? Nope, I doubted her all the way until she was confirmed town. Now I trust her because she was confirmed town. Is RR confirmed town? No.

Unless he's an IC, but if he were, mod would say it at the beginning of the game.

p-edit: You're such a hypocrite it's scary. You demonize Titus for assumptions when you yourself are assuming. Until you cough up some objective proof, you have no right to demonize her.

Oh look, Jeanne is now name calling. That's super mature Jeanne. Also, just so we're clear, I was
mocking
Titus' thing that you copied, because I have access to information which allows me to know that basically all of the assumptions she made that led to her conclusions are wrong, so the whole thing is essentially wrong.

Also ... the only thing you can trust about Titus, now that she has flipped town, is her
motives
. You can trust that her motives were genuine and town oriented. Her being town does not mean she was infallible and right. It just means that you can trust she was trying to help town. She unfortunately made a couple of critically bad assumptions and pretty much that whole mess is off target because of that.

In post 1643, Jeanne11 wrote:Come on, post a long post discrediting each of her posts individually. I want a nice long wall. If you cannot provide that, you'll continue being scum in my eyes.

That's not how it works. You don't get to say "Do X thing or you are scum" to people. Literally five minutes in private invited to your thing and you would understand and drop this bullshit like a bad habit.
Show

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Anyway, see you tomorrow. With Elbirn.

@RR Trying to bait me into inviting you so you can use it to screw us up isn't gonna work.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:12 pm

I'm not trying to "bait" you into anything. I'm telling you that if you invite us, I can tell you who we are and what we do and what we know and the impact what we know has on that wall of text you copied (basically renders most, if not all, of it useless). You would then have more information and someone you can trust. You're robbing yourself of that.

~Drixx
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”