sun_danyun
Townie
sun_danyun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by sun_danyun »

In post 37, Randomnamechange wrote:
I'm not liking the rush of innocent votes. Doesn't gain us anything. Feels like scum not wanting to risk their buddy.

In post 63, Randomnamechange wrote:RUSHING through lynches isn't going to help us at all.

I'm getting mixed messages here. Do you want to kill and flip, or slow down and analyze, which is it?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by hiplop »

charmander = someone I know.

squirtle = someone who always scumreads me
third best scummer of all time
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Makoto Nanaya »

In post 63, Randomnamechange wrote:NIGHT phases are going to be very important so we can get flips. KILLS by the mafia are going to be very unlikely to go through. RUSHING through lynches isn't going to help us at all.

Or
NIGHT...KILLS...RUSHING

Seems concerning.
My mighty fists wil send you to the stars!
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 77, Makoto Nanaya wrote:
In post 63, Randomnamechange wrote:NIGHT phases are going to be very important so we can get flips. KILLS by the mafia are going to be very unlikely to go through. RUSHING through lynches isn't going to help us at all.

Or
NIGHT...KILLS...RUSHING

Seems concerning.

I totally buy this
VOTE: randomidget

especially since it goes against what he said early in the day.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

That was a joke... I was expecting people to pick up on the night kill rushing thing earlier. It was because someone points out thay night kill coordination obviously is scum. I maintain my first position.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by IceGuy »

Even as a joke it's a bad idea, since that might now be taken as a signal to NK Rushing...
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:18 am

Post by Slaughterhouse Five »

I don't think kills by the mafia are going to be as unlikely as some of you seem to think..

LQ
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:08 am

Post by IceGuy »

Hey, Espionage, anything regarding #38?
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:09 am

Post by IceGuy »

In the meantime

Fake vote: randomidget

Because, seriously?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Espeonage »

I haven't been reading the game bc stuff, but I went back and looked and I will only be happy with going one lynch if we force scum to make a successful kill by continually going to night until one gets through.
Don't @ me.
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Buckwild »

In post 84, Espeonage wrote:I haven't been reading the game bc stuff, but I went back and looked and I will only be happy with going one lynch if we force scum to make a successful kill by continually going to night until one gets through.

Why are you not reading, and why going back to something we semi-agreed on already? I can't believe I didn't catch the random comment. It does look like a joke now that I see it, but thats an ez answer for scum trying to get some coordination together. I'm willing to lynch random, although I want to see some pressure on Espeonage as well today. Since we are doing fake votes, why can't I do two?

FakeVote: Espeonage

FakeVote: Random
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Espeonage »

I'm not reading because I haven't been here.
Don't @ me.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:05 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 84, Espeonage wrote:I haven't been reading the game bc stuff, but I went back and looked and I will only be happy with going one lynch if we force scum to make a successful kill by continually going to night until one gets through.

That's not an answer to my question.
Rushing
Rushing
Townie
Rushing
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Rushing »

why nk me, random?

-charmander
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Espeonage »

That's all I have regarding the post you mentioned. What you after?
Don't @ me.
Rushing
Rushing
Townie
Rushing
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Rushing »

dayvig: espe
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:59 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 89, Espeonage wrote:That's all I have regarding the post you mentioned. What you after?

Presented without comment:

In post 17, Espeonage wrote:Worst case scenario is that scum do get a kill through which is even then unlikely.

In post 26, Espeonage wrote:I think that in practice it's not going to be as difficult as it first seems for kills to go through.
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:53 am

In post 5, IceGuy wrote:Since we can't really do RVS, let's discuss strategy.

To me, it seems like our best bet would be to go into night after every lynch at first, because it's unlikely four or three Mafia will all choose the same player, and we gain more information that way. When we're down to two Mafia, nightkills are more of a risk, so we just lynch until the game ends.

It also seems far more entertaining to lynch everyone except for the TOP TWO TOWNIES or even just lynch a bunch of people until we think everyone is town and then see how well we did. I also don't see the benefit of your plan even - every time we lynch and don't go to night it's like mafia missed a nightkill; I mean I guess associatives are nice but not even giving them the chance to make a kill seems better for our wincon and for our souls.

In post 7, Buckwild wrote:guys, I peeked and saw hiplop staring at me... LOL

LOL

In post 17, Espeonage wrote:I feel like assessing our flips is an important part of play as we need to see how many scum we have dead, for both relational tells and to give us our next number of lynches number.

Why?
I don't need to see how many scum have died, I just need to stop scumreading people.
And if I've stopped scumreading people, then I start lynching the least town or offer myself up for death and I'm pretty fine with that actually.

Also fun!!!!!!

In post 28, itlepip wrote:Also VOTE:
Innocent
because that accusation was shite.

This vote sucked!!!
Maybe we can kill you first :]

In post 33, Lotus Miko wrote:Well I guess i did get some townreads so not all hope is lost

-Sakura

Hi Sakura!
This is Nacho!
You seem fake!
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:54 am

I also thought of a pretty obvious way to push kills through for scum so good thing I'm not scum I guess!
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:59 am

In post 39, sun_danyun wrote:Here's the thing though: we are currently in mylo, with 4 mafia and 9 town, as I'm pretty sure the rules didn't say anything about needing to know the flips of everyone killed before a win condition is met. The first lynch must hit scum. I support Miko's idea of psuedovotes, we really can't afford to lynch at random right now.

This isn't MyLo, unless half of 12 is now suddenly 4 :shifty:

In post 51, Randomnamechange wrote:I agree we should only lynch once today. The chances of scum making an NK are so low that we don't really sacrifice anything in return for having a flip before the next lynch.

Except a chance at scum making a kill and a chance to make history.

In post 74, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Rushing

I feel like they are focusing way to much on the pokemon gimmick when they started to get questioned.

This also totally doesn't make sense :/
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:03 am

HOLY SHIT I TOTALLY MISSED THAT

Vote: Randomidget
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:05 am

In post 85, Buckwild wrote:

Why are you not reading, and why going back to something we semi-agreed on already? I can't believe I didn't catch the random comment. It does look like a joke now that I see it, but thats an ez answer for scum trying to get some coordination together. I'm willing to lynch random, although I want to see some pressure on Espeonage as well today. Since we are doing fake votes, why can't I do two?

One player scumslipped.
Another player did not.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:23 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 92, Slaughterhouse Five wrote:
In post 5, IceGuy wrote:Since we can't really do RVS, let's discuss strategy.

To me, it seems like our best bet would be to go into night after every lynch at first, because it's unlikely four or three Mafia will all choose the same player, and we gain more information that way. When we're down to two Mafia, nightkills are more of a risk, so we just lynch until the game ends.

It also seems far more entertaining to lynch everyone except for the TOP TWO TOWNIES or even just lynch a bunch of people until we think everyone is town and then see how well we did. I also don't see the benefit of your plan even - every time we lynch and don't go to night it's like mafia missed a nightkill; I mean I guess associatives are nice but not even giving them the chance to make a kill seems better for our wincon and for our souls.

The thing is that there isn't a way for an early nightkill to happen without town being able to go back and find who crumbed the kill. Trading town for scum is good early so all flipping early does is give town more information since it isn't worth it for scum to go for early nightkills.

In post 17, Espeonage wrote:I feel like assessing our flips is an important part of play as we need to see how many scum we have dead, for both relational tells and to give us our next number of lynches number.

Why?
I don't need to see how many scum have died, I just need to stop scumreading people.
And if I've stopped scumreading people, then I start lynching the least town or offer myself up for death and I'm pretty fine with that actually.

Also fun!!!!!!

This I 100% disagree with. From what I have seen the first lynch of game is 50/50 a mislynch, but the way the game goes afterwards changes dramatically on whether the lynch was successful or not.
In post 28, itlepip wrote:Also VOTE:
Innocent
because that accusation was shite.

This vote sucked!!!
Maybe we can kill you first :]

What, there was no other possible vote there. Because a few guilty votes could lead to a lynch, town has to vote inno and mafia also does. Everyone is going to vote inno there so the accusation was dumb since it provided no information. Why was my vote bad?

In post 51, Randomnamechange wrote:I agree we should only lynch once today. The chances of scum making an NK are so low that we don't really sacrifice anything in return for having a flip before the next lynch.

You are still wrong here.

I feel like they are focusing way to much on the pokemon gimmick when they started to get questioned.

[/quote]
Meant to be an RVS vote but since someone scum slipped I no longer care.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 88, Rushing wrote:why nk me, random?

-charmander

bc your name was easy to get into a post.
In post 85, Buckwild wrote:

Solid argument would r8
Slaughterhouse Five wrote:
In post 39, sun_danyun wrote:Here's the thing though: we are currently in mylo, with 4 mafia and 9 town, as I'm pretty sure the rules didn't say anything about needing to know the flips of everyone killed before a win condition is met. The first lynch must hit scum. I support Miko's idea of psuedovotes, we really can't afford to lynch at random right now.

This isn't MyLo, unless half of 12 is now suddenly 4 :shifty:

I don't get it.
Am I the one that scumslipped?
I'm confused :(
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:28 am

Post by itlepip »