Blitz 5: Netherspite's Blitz SORM Mafia [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Aronis »

Pagetop!
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Netherspite »

VoteCount 1.17

Smithereens (4):
hi im Yakko, farside22, Zymf, ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Hippy Love (2):
Firebringer, Aronis
[L-2]
Aronis (6):
MarioManiac4, Fro99er, Idiot Savant, Hippy Love, Jeanne11, Yreckt

Not Voting (3):
Ranger, Dwlee99, Smithereens

With 15 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch someone.

The deadline is in
(expired on 2015-11-15 01:15:11)

Notes:

• MarioManiac4
    revealed himself as a
    Town Marshall
    . Town may perform up to 2 more lynches today.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Professor Bozo
Professor Bozo
Goon
Professor Bozo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Professor Bozo »

i mean hes confirmed town in her ebut he hasnt really done all that much, and whiles its slightly irksome, i actaly like ICs who play like that more then ones who try to dictate.

my as IC role outside of this game at least would let the game go and then amke on post near end of day about all thoguhts and stuff
Professor Bozo
Professor Bozo
Goon
Professor Bozo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Professor Bozo »

i dont think im pouty though overall just morbidly depressed right now
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Aronis »

So a quick readslist before I get lynched.

forwhomthejellyrolls
- Null
So with 6 posts there's not much to go on. Jumped on the kraeg wagon with every1 else and then voted smithereens. So null.

jeanne
- null
She claimed town killing, so I would have mario call her shots for her tbh. While she is uncounterclaimed or whatever, there's still some ppl (mollie) who aren't claiming, so she could be an sk or one of the toher neutral killing roles. In which case I'd give her a pool to shoot from and force her to listen to the town.

Read wise once again another person who has put forth zero useful content and just naked voted, so null I guess.

yreckt
- prob scum
So they claimed 3rd party, which for me raises plenty of red flags to begin with and since they have preceded to jump on every wagon that seems to ave any sort of traction with zero reasoning and they seem to be trying to coast by while getting as many ppl lynched as quick as possible. Kill them with fire, plz.

ranger
- prob scum
Get her to explain #202, bc that post doesnt look great imo. She tries to force others into massclaiming w/o doing it herself stating that she wants something specific and then goes on to act like she never said that and claims govt w/o any explanation as to what that was all about. So it looks rlly fishy imo. And then goes on to give tons of reads and votes with no explanation, typical anti-town behavior.

zymf
- null/wait and see
Without the crier claim, zymf's posts have not looked good imo. But taking it into account. Your best option will just be to hold off on killing him today and just wait and see if he confirms himself tonight. If he does, great he's town. If not, lynch him tomorrow.

farside
- null
Hasn't posted much and def not much content, claims to be busy. Give her time and see if her activity picks up, good player could def help town down the road. Plus her role category is uncounterclaimed, so if every1 claims she could become conftown.

Dwelee
- null
Posts have been just been useless clutter. Nothing to go on. Pressure the ppl who don't perform and if they don't step it up, don't be afraid to hang them for it.

mario
- conftown
Enough said.

Hippy love
- scum!
I think it's very anti-town to go against something that's already been agreed on by the majority of town and it will only hurt us in the long run having her unclaimed. Keep pressuring her to claim, lynch her if she doesn't.

Idiot savant
- scum!
Defends mollie at every opportunity, the white knighting is ridiculous and has no game reasons to justify actions. I'd bet $100 that idiot/hippy are scum partners.

firebringer
- scum?
I have alot of scumreads, but there are like 7 antitown roles, so maybe not. Basically throws a madfit and asks to be lynched every time some1 disagrees with them and feels rlly fake. Would recommend killing eventually, maybe with vig since I could see jester as a possibility with them.

yakko
- town
I've liked it's posts, they seem to have solid content and a town thought process imo!

frogger
- independent!
So overall I've rlly liked frogger as well, but the amnesiac claim throws a wrench in things. If you decide to lynch out of the 3rd party roles anytime soon, I'd def keep him around over yreckt. And if possible, force him to choose a confirmable town role with his amnesiac power. Also watch for changes in his posting and stuff, bc he could suddenly swap to mafia.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 504, Aronis wrote:
firebringer
- scum?
I have alot of scumreads, but there are like 7 antitown roles, so maybe not. Basically throws a madfit and asks to be lynched every time some1 disagrees with them and feels rlly fake. Would recommend killing eventually, maybe with vig since I could see jester as a possibility with them.

Go screw yourself.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

Can we lynch Aronis now?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 499, Professor Bozo wrote:honestly i have not played with mari much so i dunno much about himas a player if thats what your asking.

im sorry i dont mean to get pouty but its jsut... i m sorry mollie i
its jsut ~stuff~

well I have 1 or 2 completed marathon games with him and 1 completed game with him as a hydra so i don't have much experience with him either but I will tell you my assessment of him.

I think it sucks to be modconfirmed town and a lot of pple are going to be playing to him which will scumhunting a bit more difficult for im. so wat does e need? support. so what are mario's strengths? I have noticed that he has good towndar so he is some1 that I will be paying attention to as far as his townreads go. I think his weakest area is that I don't think he is super confident. he is still relatively new and is still finding his voice in games. he is pretty smart and he is definitely some1 that I wld trust in games as far competency goes.

how many times have we seen the IC left alive or endgamed? lots, lately. so mario needs a friend, some1 he can lean on in case he is left alive, so who wld be a good friend for mario to have? some1 strong and well grounded which makes me think of froggy but froggy is indie and mario more than likely needs a town friend in order to stay the course and sort the game out. so who else is there? I think yakko wld make a good friend.

so the criteria for mario's town friend is:

1. strong and supportive
2. lend him some confidence so that he can feel really good with a shitty role
3. likely to be around for awhile (that leaves me out)
4. open to working with him and listening to him.
5. has a sense of humour and will make it fun for him

and I do this with every player in the game. game management is about seeing the entire game as a whole. the beginning, the middle, the end. who is likely to die early? who will be able to work together? who has strong endgame skills? who has strong beginning of the game skills? who is likely to get apathetic midgame and fizzle out? who is likely to be endgamed?

this is what I mean by playing the tape all the way through. you lose a lot of dynamics when you massclaim on d1 and while it wld be wonderful if I trusted every single town player in this game the truth is that I do not trust pple to not get derpy and lose the game. and I personally like winning.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 467, Aronis wrote:
In post 323, Zymf wrote:
In post 318, Kraeg wrote:
In post 315, Zymf wrote:
In post 311, MarioManiac4 wrote:Don't have time to explain but pls sheep.
Well.. ok, if you say so :/
VOTE: Kraeg

But just because you are a confirmed town, do you really think it's better for us to just follow your lead? I don't necessarily think so..

This is scummy. You don't think it's good to follow him and yet you followed him???
I think it's more scummy to sheep without questioning why. If only I questioned the sheeping, without placing a vote on you, it could be interpreted as an excuse for not wanting to vote for a scumbuddy in the same way as I interpreted your questioning of the massclaim without claiming. Do you understand what I'm getting at?

In a way, being a hypocrite, can make you more town :P

It looks to me like you're trying a little bit too hard to be town here. To say why your behavior is town in this instance makes me think that you rlly thought it out what you were doing to make sure you were going to look town instead of just acting natural. And so it seems like your approach and mindset is rather scummy.

In post 469, Aronis wrote:
In post 414, Hippy Love wrote:
In post 411, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Zymf

We really should lynch all prot claims first.
also we should have gotten everyones claim in first too...

LOOKING AT HIPPY LOVE WHO STILL HASNT CLAIMED YET WHO WAS READY TO LYCNH!!!!

lemme make this super clear cos you missed the other 2 times I have said it

I am not claiming the only pple who want a claim this early in the game are scum and dummies

I am not going to participate in what I consider to be extremely bad play. am I making myself clear here?

if you wanna lynch me for not participating in what I think is really bad strategy especially then go for it, it will not surprise me since it is the exact same thinking that seems to think mass claiming this early is a great idea.

VOTE: Hippy love

There is a large majority of people who have agreed to the massclaim and have claimed and to refuse like this is anti-town and they should be lynched for it. At this point it's too late to decide to not mass claim and it's not helpful for any1 for them to repeatedly refuse to do so and play this way.

Why would we lynch Aronis? They are scum hunting and asking really good questions, imo as well as bringing up good points.

Like these posts above.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Firebringer »

I must ignore all of Hippy posts.
They just infuriate me.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 509, Firebringer wrote:I must ignore all of Hippy posts.
They just infuriate me.

that is cos you are reading my posts through a filter. stop that!

who do you think will be left alive the longest? not me. you? not if you are good at this game. ika? probably, cos he fizzles out early and becomes apathetic.

its players like dweele. assume he is town. do you trust him with a town wc after saying that aronis's readslist is a good post? cos I don't.

mebbe you are just more optimistic than I am.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Hippy Love »

They just infuriate me.

who do you think will be left alive the longest? not me. you? not if you are good at this game. ika? probably, cos he fizzles out early and becomes apathetic.

its players like dweele. assume he is town. do you trust him with a town wc after saying that aronis's readslist is a good post? cos I don't.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 511, Hippy Love wrote:
They just infuriate me.

And where did I say this?
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by ForWhomTheJellyRolls »

I don't really get the Aronis wagon. I'm not surprised that I might have missed something somewhere but it doesn't sit right with me. Why is he scum?

Who do you think is scum Dwlee?
"A hidden truth supports everything. Find it, and win." - Ramayana
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Do you have the need for Mafia de Cuba?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hippy Love. They should claim.
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by ForWhomTheJellyRolls »

Is that all? I get the feeling they'd rather eat rope than claim.

Is there a reason you're not voting at the moment?
"A hidden truth supports everything. Find it, and win." - Ramayana
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Do you have the need for Mafia de Cuba?
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 515, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:Is that all? I get the feeling they'd rather eat rope than claim.

you are right, I do kinda want out of this game since hippy has abandoned me but psst...I did claim as much as I am willing to when I told mario that far, jeanne and I are not all town.

jeanne's vote on aronis looks positively gross but ugh aronis.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

i havent abandoned you hon! <33333

Give me a little bit of time to get sorted :D
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

i agree w. mollie. We should not claim. ANti town to do so
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

hey aronis, i dont give a fuck what you think is anti town

what do you think is the scum motivation behind us not claiming? guess what theres none. You're scum and you want to get an easy lynch on the people straying from the norm.

Lynch this fucker with fire.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

anti town =/= scum etc
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

I would be fine with smithereens/third party/aronis death today.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

In post 321, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:There are definitely too many people claiming town, (obviously) I'm all for going after one of the town protective claims to figure out what's what.

I think Firebringer is town and the weird vibes I was getting for Yakko are gone. Probably town too. Kraeg and Idiot Savant, I'm not so sure about. Something doesn't sit right with me about Dwelee either.

^ this guy is scum too. seriously wtf is this post?!?!?!?!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 515, ForWhomTheJellyRolls wrote:Is that all? I get the feeling they'd rather eat rope than claim.

I want to see a bit more before I place a vote I think.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Hippy Love »

kraeg was the right lynch.

Aronis or zymf is scum, most likely aronis. Getting mad town vibes from zymf. Aronis has reacted to our lack of claim to try and get an easy lynch. Not flying here, buddy.

I think aronis/smithereens is the right way to go today

i think dwlee is town, unfortunately

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”