Blitz 5: Netherspite's Blitz SORM Mafia [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 599, Yreckt wrote:
In post 598, Smithereens wrote:
In post 597, Yreckt wrote:VOTE: Dwlee99

You really aren't helpful at all... :igmeou:

Is this a thirdnparty claim?
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by Smithereens »

Un
official[/size]
Vote Count:

Smithereens (2): farside22, Zymf
Yreckt (4): Aronis, Smithereens, Idiot Savant, MarioManiac4
Hippy Love (2): Firebringer, ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Dwlee (3):hi im Yakko, Ranger, Yreckt

Not Voting (4): , Dwlee99, Fro99er, Hippy Love, Jeanne11

Still got two clowns on me. And hippy for that matter.
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by ForWhomTheJellyRolls »

The vote count was reset after Kraeg's lynch so I don't see why that wouldn't be the case now. You have Aronis still on that list despite being lynched and I'm voting Yreckt not Hippy Love.
"A hidden truth supports everything. Find it, and win." - Ramayana
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Do you have the need for Mafia de Cuba?
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by Smithereens »

oh I thought all his voters go to the not voting pile. Fair enough.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Actually farside might be scum.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Smithereens »

Lemme get it right:
Yreckt (5): Aronis, Smithereens, Idiot Savant, MarioManiac4, ForWhomTheJellyRolls
Dwlee (3):hi im Yakko, Ranger, Yreckt

Not Voting (4): , Dwlee99, Fro99er, Hippy Love, Jeanne11
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Post by Netherspite »

VoteCount 1.19

Yreckt (4):
ForWhomTheJellyRolls, Smithereens, Idiot Savant, MarioManiac4
Dwlee99 (3):
hi im Yakko, Ranger, Yreckt

Not Voting (7):
Hippy Love, Fro99er, farside22, Firebringer, Jeanne11, Zymf, Dwlee99

With 14 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch someone.

The deadline is in
(expired on 2015-11-15 01:15:11)

Notes:

• MarioManiac4
    revealed himself as a
    Town Marshall
    . Town may perform up to 1 more lynches today.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Post by Smithereens »

thanks mod ;)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Not really for any lynches except the non claimer.
Gotta stay in that tunnel mode.

VOTE: hippy love
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

I've returned from beyond the horizon. I don't have much to say.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by Smithereens »

In post 608, Firebringer wrote:Not really for any lynches except the non claimer.

It seems like you perfectly understand the detrimental nature of your actions. I'll buy Hippy's belief that you're thoroughly town, but I feel like a policy lynch against you would be logically sound..
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 536, hi im Yakko wrote:@farside are you okay with an aronis lynch?

I don't know if we will get 3 lynches and I'm pushing the one I feel strongest about.
I'm okay with aronis but I want to explain my scum read on smithereen first.

In post 537, Ranger wrote:
Hippy Love wrote:will you guys listen to me now about smithereens plz
No. They are town.

Aronis is scum. Zymf
could
be scum. But I'm not voting Smithereens.

Why, don't be vague I quoted things I found scummy, you quote what reads town to you.

In post 546, Ranger wrote:
Yakko wrote:Hippy love is asking you to show her what she isn't seeing/is missing.
And so am I.

My request should trump Hippy Love's, though, for one simple reason: there's more town in the game than scum; innocent until proven guilty applies. I say I don't see anything scum in Smithereen's posting;
that alone
would be enough. Given I see town in there, I stand by my statement.

This needs to die.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 610, Smithereens wrote:
In post 608, Firebringer wrote:Not really for any lynches except the non claimer.

It seems like you perfectly understand the detrimental nature of your actions. I'll buy Hippy's belief that you're thoroughly town, but I feel like a policy lynch against you would be logically sound..

The cycle continues.

You realize you were thinking same thing I was not even 24 hours ago.
Just saying.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

The why I think smithereen is scum points.
Those that don't know I phone post so my points are above and quotes I'm reffering to are below.

The first post reads like fake rage,
He wants to finish the claims but votes anyways?
How does that make sense and why vote someone that did claim already if it's a genuine feeling.
Multiple post talking about why claiming is important but what I caught below shows smithereen calling idiot a liability to us and many post later votes Mollie.
Why so many post later did it take to make this vote.

Mutiple post about hindering the claiming process over and over.
Hammers out of the blue.
Goes back to hippy.
What smithereen is doing I call the scum guide on how to look busy and do no scum hunting approach.

In post 225, Smithereens wrote:Don't be mean, I'm in a minority time zone and won't wake up at 4am for a chat and tea. Also, town investigative.

Finish the mass claim before you bandwagon some1 to death what the hell. VOTE: Farside

In post 226, Smithereens wrote:
In post 154, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 151, Fro99er wrote:
In post 148, hi im Yakko wrote:Although it currently feels like people are just waiting for something to happen.

Is that bad or good?

I was reading blitz game 1 because I was.

Good and Bad imo. Was reading through game 1 of that 2+2 thing were angry pidgeon and dipping were playing in. A lot of peeps there would just multipost like crazy so potential for more mistakes. If that makes sense. But since people are just waiting here then when it comes to lynching we might not be able to decide. Although I am not opposed to random lynching.

In a mass claim game why the fvck would you want to go random lynching?? Especially when you've got a nice sized handful of players who aren't claiming.

In post 344, Smithereens wrote:
In post 264, Professor Bozo wrote:fire, im gonna say this once, dont even make that kind of comment towards me aagin about mollie, you dont even knwo how much shit she ahs helped me though.

i owe her more then ican ever give and i will be damned before i see her lynched right now

Absolutely not standing for this shit. If Mollie is the most suitable lynch target you are going to be a liability to us. You might need to die too if that's the case.

In post 353, Smithereens wrote:Might as well decide what our other two lynches will be in the meantime. Tentative but formal VOTE: Hippy Love while I review iso etc. Thoughts mario..?

In post 356, Smithereens wrote:
In post 354, Kraeg wrote:
In post 349, Smithereens wrote:
In post 347, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 345, Smithereens wrote:I understand we're all sheeping a confirmed townie, but the eagerness gives me doubts.. Why did nobody ask or challenge..?

I'll assume you caught up from this post. Mind giving us a read list?

Yes, everyone of you is fvcking drunk or high. FB I like, I feel like he def would not be so eager to die as scum to prove a point. The others I'll wait and see. Kraeg I read null, as he raises points but doesn't actually attempt to push. Which is just lackluster.
I'll hammer if we run out of time.
Otherwise you should probably explain to me why he is the best possible lynch as opposed to the others in his category.

Uhmmm... did you just miss the fact that the town can lynch three times today? Waiting for the last minute to hammer me is tantamount to attempting to waste the Town Marshall's power.

(Of course I don't want to be lynched but I want to point this out)

No I did not miss this thank you very much. But we can't move on to the next vote without completing you first. So you really need to die for us to move forward tbh.

In post 378, Smithereens wrote:too many investigatives. We should get specific with the claims and flush out the liars. I'm about to go to sleep so VOTE: Kraeg Will cya tomorrow.

In post 527, Smithereens wrote:'morning all.

@Hippy,
It really doesn't matter if you think mass claim is a bad idea at this point. The majority of players have already claimed so by leaving one or two individuals with room to move around with their claim only benefits the mafia. You've already told us you're opposed to mass claims, fair enough, but I expect you to align your behaviour with what would benefit town circumstantially and not on what you believe on principle. In this instance, you not claiming is information that the mafia can obtain via PoE and information that the town will never know. So it's really in our best interests to make you talk at this point.

On another note, this game is becoming like kingsmaker, where one guy is determining the lynch. I strongly disapprove, as Mario doesn't appear to be making much effort to utilise the reads and information of others. Ideally buddy you should be asking the most questions out of everyone here.. You're going to be a liability if you lynch three townies in rapid fire and then we lose two in the night thanks to all these killing roles.

VOTE: Hippy Love

Vote: smithereen
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Hippy Love »

and you best believe that when the next time there is a discussion on suspending some1 from games because they were scum and "they were playing against their wc" I will bring this game up and point out that you blatantly are at this point time playing against your wc if you don't believe I am scum.

and I have claimed. I AM NOT fullclaiming. but you have been too busy being butthurt to have noticed it and do anything with the info that I gave you.

@ ika

in postgame for the love of god plz explain it to him why mass claiming
on this site
is a bad idea. the last game I was in where pple got the bright idea claim early (d2), do you know who benefited the most from it? scum. do you know who won that game? scum. do you know who was town in that game? my hydra, singer, glork, quadz and ut. and lets just say that I trust them to break a game ON THIS SITE before I wld you and fire, no offence intended. its 1 of those things that look good on paper and probably isn't a horrible strategy early in the game but if you 2 die, who do you think will most likely be left to follow through? a bunch of pple who have NOT played this kind of set up before and will not know what to look for. not to mention replace outs, etc etc.

I feel like this game is a bit scum-sided and pple need to slow down and think long term strategy. giving scum that much info this early is a mistake, they just use the list to simplify their nk choices, it removes the ability to do a proper nka and it throws up a lot of false positives which I feel has been done already. what worked on you guys homesite will not necessarily work on this site because ms town will find some way to derp it up I guarantee it. I am not trying to be contrary here but hippy and I know the site meta and massclaiming prematurely has historically led to town losses.

also i am not lynching froggy, that was all hippy.
Hippy Love
Hippy Love
Goon
Hippy Love
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:28 am

Post by Hippy Love »

yakko, dwlee is more likely town for getting miffed that no1 was talking to him. I don't think it comes from a scum mindset since most newbscum have the tendency to wanna blend in and not be noticed. I feel like he is being scummy too but he might newbtelling, that is what hippy thinks he is.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

You seriously claiming I am playing against win con?

Cause thats against a rule and you need to back that claim up.

AND THAT REALLY STRIKES A NERVE!
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 614, Hippy Love wrote:

and you best believe that when the next time there is a discussion on suspending some1 from games because they were scum and "they were playing against their wc" I will bring this game up and point out that you blatantly are at this point time playing against your wc if you don't believe I am scum.

and I have claimed. I AM NOT fullclaiming. but you have been too busy being butthurt to have noticed it and do anything with the info that I gave you.

@ ika

in postgame for the love of god plz explain it to him why mass claiming
on this site
is a bad idea. the last game I was in where pple got the bright idea claim early (d2), do you know who benefited the most from it? scum. do you know who won that game? scum. do you know who was town in that game? my hydra, singer, glork, quadz and ut. and lets just say that I trust them to break a game ON THIS SITE before I wld you and fire, no offence intended. its 1 of those things that look good on paper and probably isn't a horrible strategy early in the game but if you 2 die, who do you think will most likely be left to follow through? a bunch of pple who have NOT played this kind of set up before and will not know what to look for. not to mention replace outs, etc etc.

I feel like this game is a bit scum-sided and pple need to slow down and think long term strategy. giving scum that much info this early is a mistake, they just use the list to simplify their nk choices, it removes the ability to do a proper nka and it throws up a lot of false positives which I feel has been done already. what worked on you guys homesite will not necessarily work on this site because ms town will find some way to derp it up I guarantee it. I am not trying to be contrary here but hippy and I know the site meta and massclaiming prematurely has historically led to town losses.

also i am not lynching froggy, that was all hippy.

I like this idea because we are not full claiming and it can narrow the scum pool quite a bit when mutiple players claim the same thing.
Why don't you see that?
Also you promised to vote smithereen here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 412, Firebringer wrote:
Claims List:

Town Government [MarioManiac Confirmed Marshall]
Town Investigative
Town Protective [idiot servant/firebringer, kraeg]
Town Investigative or Protective [hi im yakko-Investigative]
Town Killing or Power [Jeanee11-Killing] hippy love
Town Killing or Power [Farisde22-Power]
Town Random [ForWhomTheJellyRolls-Investigative]
Town Random [Aronis-Government/Citizen]
Town Random [Zymf and smithereen- Government]
Godfather
Mafia Support
Mafia Deception
Neutral Killing
Neutral Evil
Neutral Benign [Fro99er Amnesiac]
Neutral Random [Yreckt Benign]

This is what we are working with at the moment.

Unclaimed: ranger, dwlee99
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Smithereens »

In post 613, farside22 wrote:The why I think smithereen is scum points.
Those that don't know I phone post so my points are above and quotes I'm reffering to are below.

The first post reads like fake rage,
He wants to finish the claims but votes anyways?
How does that make sense and why vote someone that did claim already if it's a genuine feeling.
Multiple post talking about why claiming is important but what I caught below shows smithereen calling idiot a liability to us and many post later votes Mollie.
Why so many post later did it take to make this vote.

Mutiple post about hindering the claiming process over and over.
Hammers out of the blue.
Goes back to hippy.
What smithereen is doing I call the scum guide on how to look busy and do no scum hunting approach.

Interesting reaction. But okay. Could you clarify what you mean when you say 'why vote someone that did claim already if it's a genuine feeling?
>There was conflict with Hippy as to his resistance to claim as I believed scum could simply narrow it down via PoE and town would be at a loss.
> Idiot is a liability and that isn't up for argument. Anyone who ruthlessly attacks other townies for voting for someone that the person knows nothing about is inherently the weakest link, no exceptions.
>Posts about 'hindering the claiming process' were all relevant to the discussion, don't remove the context please.
>I hammered Kraeg because I was going to sleep, and he needed to be lynched for town to move onto the next lynch.
>I went back to hippy the next morning because he was unfinished business from the previous day.
>I feel like I'm making a genuine contribution if you don't think so please apply your logic a bit more consistently and lynch the half dozen other players who are making absolutely no contribution.

You raise these points as alternate explanations for my behaviour. I dislike this because half of them aren't even valid when viewed during the discussion. I assume you pulled them out of my iso and came up with the idea that I was going on about the same thing. Please read through that discussion and come back and tell me what you think.
Smithereens
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Smithereens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Smithereens »

Don't edit me into a claim I never made please.

Town Government [MarioManiac Confirmed Marshall]
Town Investigative [Smithereens]
Town Protective [idiot servant/firebringer, kraeg]
Town Investigative or Protective [hi im yakko-Investigative]
Town Killing or Power [Jeanee11-Killing] hippy love
Town Killing or Power [Farisde22-Power]
Town Random [ForWhomTheJellyRolls-Investigative]
Town Random [Aronis-Government/Citizen]
Town Random [Zymf- Government]
Godfather
Mafia Support
Mafia Deception
Neutral Killing
Neutral Evil
Neutral Benign [Fro99er Amnesiac]
Neutral Random [Yreckt Benign]
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:34 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, I am gonna vote for who I feel is the best

VOTE: Yreckt
Yreckt
Yreckt
Townie
Yreckt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Yreckt »

The VERY best.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So yakko isnt reading my posts because I have actually given reads on a few people and neither is farside or the person who he quoted because I did claim.

-sigh-
VOTE: Yreckt
Your oppurtunism is real, yreckt.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

We have 9 hours, btw, so if you want to decide, do it fast.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”