zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Though I sincerely doubt sakura can actually confirm herself tomorrow, yes, that is the reason most people are ignoring her today, but no, that's not to do with the spell card she used on page one
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

My general feel and secondary read of Sakura (in the Sakura/Pie post I wrote earlier in the day) is that she is town, so I'm not interested in lynching her at this time.

A lot happened over the weekend where I've only just skimmed, and I plan to catch up when I get back from work. With the replacement of Chocola, I'm feeling better about the slot, and I have to review how that impacts my Relentless read.
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:53 am

Post by thdgkdms »

Well I don't know when it happened, all I know is that it happened.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Kagami »

UNVOTE:
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by fferyllt »

@Kilgamayan have we played together before? Your avatar looks familiar (probably because GiF) but I don't think we have.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by fferyllt »

sorry for bolding all that.

Idic
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 787, Kilgamayan wrote:Feysal: I'm afraid I still can't see what you mean. Can you cite specific examples in links to posts?

I'm not quite sure what you want examples of. If you mean Bork questioning me for projecting my thoughts on his play, there are posts , and .

In post 827, thdgkdms wrote:Well I don't know when it happened, all I know is that it happened.

Are you referring to when Sakura Hana used her spellcard with this, or something else?

Why do you think people were town reading Sakura Hana for her spellcard? I don't remember anyone saying anything like it, only that they were accepting her claim at face value. Are you sure you are not confusing her with Pieguyn, since some people did talk about whether the spellcard she used made her town?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Katsuki »

ATTN: FFREY
RE: REPLACEMENT

HAI~
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by fferyllt »

hai!

Idic
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I don't think ffery has done anything particularly interesting or particularly town yet

I am interested in seeing where she ends up with her reads and why
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by fferyllt »

probably true.

thd's most recent post makes me think I could be wrong about him.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by fferyllt »

thb hasn't mentioned my slot at all this entire gameday as far as I can find, despite the high likelihood Chocola would have been lynched if he hadn't replaced out, and the fact that my wagon didn't soften at all until several hours after I replaced in. If he's scum, his own lynch became a little more likely as a result of that perturbation, yet he didn't latch onto any of the higher probability wagons fluttering around. he's stayed pretty hyperfocused on players who are highly unlikely to be lynched today.

Doesn't feel like the sort of positioning that scum would do, even if one or some of the higher likelihood lynches are teammates.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Kilgamayan,

You seemed to want Chocola replaced pretty badly rather than modkilled. Why?

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by fferyllt »

You guys are so quiet.

Idic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 819, thdgkdms wrote:I should also update my opinion on notscience while I'm here.
Like, I'm just wondering why he's getting away with the shit he's pulling right now? Is he some sort of miracle worker in his QT that's spreading to the main topic through diffusion?
For the majority of the game so far, he's hasn't really done much other than be loud.
Like he started the game by saying that he'd be playing his cards close to his chest (/) and doesn't really do much of anything until where The_Relentless calls him out on not doing anything.
His response to The_Relentless is needlessly antagonistic, as is most of his behavior throughout the game, and that tends to get in the way of scumhunting. I don't get why you would want to act that way as town.
Comments like those in only further this reasoning.
notscience's next set of activity is him pushing The_Relentless for, what looks like to me, virtually no reason other than him making good on his thread in (which only comes after somebody else votes for The_Relentless.
is a vote on zMuffinMan that he refuses to explain, citing that only people in his neighbourhood get to see the explanation. () Like, what the actual fuck? "Hey guys I'm going to vote for this person because fuck you you don't deserve to see my reasoning."
I believe I said this in my previous post, but limiting your audience also reduces the level of criticism that your actions fall under. I don't get why you wouldn't want to share your opinions on why someone is scummy with everyone given that you kind of need other people to vote with you in order to lynch someone.
I don't understand why notscience voted for Shadoweh in and I probably never will because notscience doesn't seem to want to share his opinions with anyone that isn't in his QT.
Also when Feysal calls him out in notscience's immediate response is to just cite some meta which seems more like him dodging the question entirely. Like, who the hell answers "So what are you doing here?" (Feysal ) with "Hey look at all this shit I did with vigs in other games!" (notscience )? What the fuck?
notscience's next vote is on Borkjerfkin with the reason "I voted you because you told me to" (). Basically "hurrdurr lookatme i has vote".
notscience's entire activity this game has been nothing but antagonistic bullshit and he admits as much in where he claims the only reason he's even posting anything in thread is because pieguyn is telling him to.
Can someone tell me why notscience is getting away with this bullshit?

First off, you ask why being needlessly antagonistic is something that town would even want to do, without asking why scum would want to do it. Yes, it could "disrupt" the attempts to read me, but on the other side of the coin it puts me in a negative light for being so out there.

Second off, the vote on Relentless came after I had been bothering my hoodmates to vote him first and I want an lolflashwagon that, without their backing, would have been pointless.

Third off, I'm playing more towards figuring out who I think is town and going from there. I'm not really trying to get anyone lynched so I don't really have a reason to explain my scumreads, and even then you've entirely glossed over the whole "why does scum-NS lock himself in a room with the 2 people who are his biggest threats" thread of questioning.

Fourth off, you blatantly misrep'd the interaction with feysal. Yes, he called me out and said he
couldn't see why scum would play like this
to which I responded with meta OF ME DOING THIS AS SCUM. It wasn't handwaved at all and it shows you're not actually attempting to read what I've done. You've also blatantly misrep'd the conversation. 446 was a response to Sky Paladin, 443 was the meta response which you noted yourself before in this post that was to feysal. So.

Fifth off, I telegraphed that bork vote pretty hard and it was ultimately just me being cheeky at first.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by pieguyn »

i might be around tomorrow
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 804, fferyllt wrote:
In post 801, notscience wrote:Also, full disclosure ffery, you're prob going to be ready to throttle me when you finish your catchup

have fun!

is this about the relentless lolwagon or do I have something else to look forward to?

I just overall have not been a shining pinnacle of easy to get a bearing on.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Oddly enough I don't think that's true.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Pieguy. No questions for me?

Idic
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 843, fferyllt wrote:Pieguy. No questions for me?

hai ffery

i've hardly read anything since my last post, so not at this point. i imagine i will when i've read fully
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by notscience »

Her read on me is still that I'm fucking adorable
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 836, fferyllt wrote:thb hasn't mentioned my slot at all this entire gameday as far as I can find, despite the high likelihood Chocola would have been lynched if he hadn't replaced out, and the fact that my wagon didn't soften at all until several hours after I replaced in. If he's scum, his own lynch became a little more likely as a result of that perturbation, yet he didn't latch onto any of the higher probability wagons fluttering around. he's stayed pretty hyperfocused on players who are highly unlikely to be lynched today.

Doesn't feel like the sort of positioning that scum would do, even if one or some of the higher likelihood lynches are teammates.

i disagree with some things here but i don't feel thd is all that likely scum

so

who do you think should be lynched or still too early to say?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 797, fferyllt wrote: can't say I care much for kagami's reads here.

what does this mean?

In post 797, fferyllt wrote:Page 5, I feel iike bork is going out of his way to stay wary of zmuffin

probably correct

In post 797, fferyllt wrote:I really don't like thdkms's . I feel like sakura's push back was to be expected, and that pieguy looked a little worse for wear in it all.

so you think scum is more likely to make a post like #175 than town?

In post 811, fferyllt wrote:At just the point where I started to panic about bork, he came in on page 25 and 26 and got pissy

why is this relevant?

In post 816, fferyllt wrote:I'm not really sure about Feysal. I worry I'm defaulting to must-be-scum because I'm unfamiliar with him.

can you point me to feysal posts you think are more likely to come from scum than town and describe why?

In post 816, fferyllt wrote:I think with Gaiden there are usually some very sharp edges to his thoughts when he's town. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I didn't get that impression from his posts here

this is reasonable

In post 818, Shadoweh wrote:her explanations for why she was asking come from a town place

is this something you thought before or after suggesting kagami was a null read?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:33 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 847, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 797, fferyllt wrote: can't say I care much for kagami's reads here.

what does this mean?

At that point in my readthrough, I felt like it was odd to have a townread of bork in particular and Shadoweh as well. I had some townreads developing of my own by then, but not those two. So, seeing kagami express townreads on other players, not the ones I thought were looking town bothered me a little. That's offset in retrospect by the possibility that she expressed those reads at that point in time because she thought the players were picking up unwarranted suspicion.

In post 797, fferyllt wrote:Page 5, I feel iike bork is going out of his way to stay wary of zmuffin

probably correct

In post 797, fferyllt wrote:I really don't like thdkms's . I feel like sakura's push back was to be expected, and that pieguy looked a little worse for wear in it all.

so you think scum is more likely to make a post like #175 than town?

It's the same kind of reaction I had to kagami's post you asked about above. When I get to a post where the player is reacting to a post in a very different way from my own reaad I get squinty-eyed. I usually get past the initial concern to look at whether the reaction could have a town mindset anyway.

In post 811, fferyllt wrote:At just the point where I started to panic about bork, he came in on page 25 and 26 and got pissy

why is this relevant?

It's a note to self to be careful of playing the game I want this to be rather than the game it actually is. bork is a player I want to be town because I like playing with him and want him on my team, and feel like I'll play better if I can bounce ideas off him. It's become really obvious to me in my last few game that I do this when there are warning signs the game isn't the one I want it to be.

In post 816, fferyllt wrote:I'm not really sure about Feysal. I worry I'm defaulting to must-be-scum because I'm unfamiliar with him.

can you point me to feysal posts you think are more likely to come from scum than town and describe why?

I was gathering up townreads in my readthrough. Feysal was defaulting because he wasn't a townread.

In post 816, fferyllt wrote:I think with Gaiden there are usually some very sharp edges to his thoughts when he's town. I'm not sure how to explain it, but I didn't get that impression from his posts here

this is reasonable[/quote]

I'm leaning toward voting either Gaiden or bork.

Idic
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:49 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 847, zMuffinMan wrote:

this is reasonable

While i'm honored people think so highly of me, i do think people have this habit of overestimating me.

anyway...
Hi ffery, welcome to the game.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”