Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 398, Aquanim wrote:
In post 396, Titus wrote:You're starting from the right point, but seeing the word thing. Look at the word choice. Farside says lazy and weird, not scummy and provides an opportunity to explain.

I give people opportunity to explain themselves frequently. Not buying that one.

Town might use this to investigate but it functions even better to determine if she can or cannot get on the wagon.

There IS no wagon at that stage. Why would Farside be trying to work out if she can run a wagon on her buddy, when she could just... not, and sit on her reasonably popular Pip wagon?

A town likely votes Loha at 191.

I didn't vote LoHa based on what was in the thread at 191.

Second, why are you focusing more on Farside when I am pushing for Loha lynch?

Your Farside read makes very little sense and I am trying to work out whether you can possibly believe it as town.

That's why it's called shopping a wagon.

Trying to work it out, or are you the third wheel? I'll figure out soon enough.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Aquanim »

That's not an answer to this, I don't think.

There IS no wagon at that stage. Why would Farside be trying to work out if she can run a wagon on her buddy, when she could just... not, and sit on her reasonably popular Pip wagon?

What is the actual point of that play? Considering how much pull Farside has in this thread there seems to me that there would be considerable risk of the wagon taking off. I simply don't buy it as a bus. Too little reward for far too much risk.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Again, why so focused on Farside when Loha must be flipped first for any of it to have a point?

Second, if Farside had as much "pull" as you state, why doesn't she say Loha is town? She doesn't. She calls my case weak, but never says he's town when inviting him. She doesn't say he's town when she's paranoid over him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

*inviting = unvoting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 402, Titus wrote:Again, why so focused on Farside when Loha must be flipped first for any of it to have a point?

Again, it's because I'm trying to work out whether your thought process comes from a townie.

Second, if Farside had as much "pull" as you state, why doesn't she say Loha is town? She doesn't. She calls my case weak, but never says he's town when inviting him. She doesn't say he's town when she's paranoid over him.

I don't call LoHa town either. Why do you think Farside should?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Aquanim »

For that matter I doubt Farside (or anyone, in most games) could stop a wagon dead in its tracks simply through thread presence. It is far easier to start a wagon than to stop one.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Back in a while.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Titus »

To unvote, she should or say her target is scummier.

If you think a wagon is wrong, it's a duty to try of any town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: LoHa
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Titus »

VLA 12 hours
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by KittyMo »

[4] LoHa ~ Soren, Titus, itlepip, TheLhix
[2] TheLhix ~ pignash, hi im Yakko
[2] Titus ~ LoHa, farside22
[1] hi im Yakko ~ Nosferatu
[1] itlepip ~ pisskop
[1] pisskop ~ Kop

[2] Not Voting ~ Aquanim, Malakittens

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Deadline is at (expired on 2015-11-17 22:00:00).
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So..

I kinda don't want to vote farside.

I'm not really sure I feel about LoHa. Not really feeling a Itlepip scum here.

Soren is possibly town.

I'm not liking TheLhix nor titus/ :\

Yakko is prob town.

Not really liking Nosferatu either.

Rest idk.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 411, Malakittens wrote:So..

I kinda don't want to vote farside.

I'm not really sure I feel about LoHa. Not really feeling a Itlepip scum here.

Soren is possibly town.

I'm not liking TheLhix nor titus/ :\

Yakko is prob town.

Not really liking Nosferatu either.

Rest idk.

Want to talk?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Aquanim »

</3

Still down with an itlepip lynch at this stage. He still hasn't done much useful, I still don't see towny motivation behind those early posts, and I won't be very sorry if it turns out the martyring, self-voting player is a mislynch. I'd be much sorrier if we went for Lhix or Titus and they flipped town.

VOTE: itlepip

I want LoHa to talk some more.
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:28 am

Post by LoHa »

In post 360, Titus wrote:Yeah you do. You're trying to provoke me into perceived anti-town behavior and avoiding discussing substance. You're trying to avoid discussing your bus vote on Laho. Loha. Whatever.

Why am I supposedly scummy, Titus?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 371, pisskop wrote:I think Farside is acting like a silly bugger. Dont know what that means wrt her alignment yet though.

How so?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 390, Titus wrote:@Whoever asked

Farside did plenty of testing the waters before her vote.

Where do you see that?

In post 392, Titus wrote:
In post 391, Aquanim wrote:
In post 390, Titus wrote:@Whoever asked

Farside did plenty of testing the waters before her vote.

You're missing the point. If Farside wants an itlepip lynch today and does not want a LoHa lynch, why would Farside "test the waters" for a LoHa vote?

She settled on itlepip. It wasn't by design. LoHa is scum. Farside distances a bit, and the rumblings pick up. Farside votes later. That buddies me and provides distance. Not expecting it to take off, Farside votes the counter.

That's another lie.

I can't believe people are buying Titus spinning a story over facts in the game here.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 401, Aquanim wrote:That's not an answer to this, I don't think.

What is the actual point of that play? Considering how much pull Farside has in this thread there seems to me that there would be considerable risk of the wagon taking off. I simply don't buy it as a bus. Too little reward for far too much risk.

Notice Titus side steps the question when all she had done is use an association and her whole push on loha is over one fucking post.

In post 402, Titus wrote:Again, why so focused on Farside when Loha must be flipped first for any of it to have a point?

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:41 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 413, Aquanim wrote:</3

Still down with an itlepip lynch at this stage. He still hasn't done much useful, I still don't see towny motivation behind those early posts, and I won't be very sorry if it turns out the martyring, self-voting player is a mislynch. I'd be much sorrier if we went for Lhix or Titus and they flipped town.

You are aware that Mala and Kop together have 8 total posts here? Going for a policy lynch of me doesn't make any sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

For those that don't know I phone post a lot so I'm going page by page comments while I do that.

Anyways.
I'm going to speak freely now.
Titus is pushing a case on loha over one point and is not engaging or asking question to the player she is supposedly scum reading.
What I don't get is why others are following it.
so those voting loha should explain what makes Titus points valid.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 418, itlepip wrote:

You are aware that Mala and Kop together have 8 total posts here? Going for a policy lynch of me doesn't make any sense.

Pip: who are your scum reads?
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 418, itlepip wrote:...

I'm aware.

I dislike Mala's playstyle of lazing about day 1 but sadly it's not alignment-indicative, and typically her usefulness picks up later.

As for Kop, I simply have more reason to think you're mafia than I do him. Kop would be a straight policy lynch. Yours isn't.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 421, Aquanim wrote:
In post 418, itlepip wrote:...

I'm aware.

I dislike Mala's playstyle of lazing about day 1 but sadly it's not alignment-indicative, and typically her usefulness picks up later.

As for Kop, I simply have more reason to think you're mafia than I do him. Kop would be a straight policy lynch. Yours isn't.

I'm feeling ignored this game.

I'm not crazy
And I'm not scum.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Aquanim »

In post 422, farside22 wrote:
I'm feeling ignored this game.

I'm not crazy
And I'm not scum.

I'm not ignoring you, I just don't have anything to say about Titus' cases at this moment that I haven't said already.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:26 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 154, pignash wrote:Scummy self vote there itlepip. What's the vote count?

Just read through the whole thread and was going to vote for TheLhix because of the interaction with yaako. Want to see an official vc first though.

In post 420, farside22 wrote:
In post 418, itlepip wrote:

Pip: who are your scum reads?

Honestly I kinda feel that this game is being dominated by town, and scum is just slipping through the cracks a lot. So people like Pignash, Kop and Nos who have disappeared or not given much of what they are thinking are my top scum reads right now. I still have significant qualms with some of what LoHa has said, and since he still hasn't addressed my question I am going to keeping that vote on him. I don't see Lhx or Titus as scum here since lhx's posts seem to have town frustration and I think a scum Titus may have dropped 1-2 posts about how I may be town before I got lynched, but wouldn't have gone on such a different line of thinking from the rest. You and farside are also probably town honestly for you wobblings between me and Loha. Yakko and pisskop and who ever I have forgotten are null-town lean. (I trust the Mala lurking being NAI read).

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”