mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:20 am

Post by mykonian »

that's not what I asked and you know that very well.

kindly play the game.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wut. Yes it is.. o.O
I guess I will reread it?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1398, mykonian wrote:ok

So where does that vote go if you would want to lynch someone?

Oh. AJ
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1400, mykonian wrote:that's not what I asked and you know that very well.

kindly play the game.

you don't have to answer anything myko says.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Garmr »

hypocrite myko hypocrite
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

*minecraft villager noise*
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:27 am

Post by herrcombs »

I'm just going to out and tell you -- Myko, I think your attitudes towards AJ are suspiciously passive. I think there's been evidence that you and Hiei have been unwilling to push substantially on each other at all, and your interaction with AJ today continues to concern me. Yesterday, Hiei was incredibly inconsistent in her attitude between two people tunneling on Garmr (you vs. meanmelter). When asked about it, she didn't have a good answer -- Actually, I think she had like one post that said "Myko, you seem so
sure
Garmr is scum. Why is that?" But aside from that, she didn't push you at all. And she plopped her vote down on meanmelter when it was convenient to do so, scumreading him for very similar things that you have been doing.

AJ has done nothing today to make me feel better about Hiei's questionable actions before she replaced out, and you (Myko) are beginning to make me worried about your slot too. You've flown under my radar for much of the game, but looking back specifically at your , I'm actually not a fan of how you PoE'd down to a garmr/mean or lalendra/mean scumteam. Your reasons for removing people early (like Dier and Hiei especially) seem superficial, and then you sort of coasted through the rest of the day while allowing the wagon on meanmelter to build. Independently, I can see both you and AJ being scum. And as a team, I think it's entirely plausible.

I can't believe that my scumread on Garmr is actually weakening. It's beginning to feel like I've taken a tumble down Alice's rabbithole.

But anyway.

In post 1394, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1390, Keyser Söze wrote:What about herrcombs, me, Dierfire and Garmr?

This was actually in reference to all of you, not dwlee specifically. I don't understand how Dwlee's had any sort of town read this entire game, but people have been town reading him from essentially page 1. I wouldn't be surprised if he is scum.

As for town myko in that post, town actively encourage other people to post. Myko didn't need to make that post by any stretch and could've just gone scum reading it for low content. Instead, takes the route of encouragement for content instead.

1. You're revising history. In your original post, you accused DWL of relying on you to generate discussion. It was your first sentence directly after voting DWL. This implies that you were using it as a justification for DWL being scum. Otherwise, why would you intentionally put it there? When Keyser pointed out the inconsistency, you backtracked and tried to make it a reference to the rest of the players. Not buying it.
2. You cherry picked Keyser's and , ignoring his critique of your evidence for Garmr!town, that's my first issue with this. My second issue is specifically how you originally phrased "Just to continue the fact that Myko is town" where you had not mentioned a read on him previously in your posts. It feels awkwardly forced, and your elaboration of it rubs me the wrong way.

In post 1372, Aj The Epic wrote:Herrcombs, I saw the vote count when I replaced in and before I started reading. It held no significance to me because the only person I recognize is Myko. My assumption at that point was that I'd leave it to the better judgement of my own slot until I finished reading. Didn't look at it again.
Lest I need to remind you that a consensus is needed to lynch someone and that consensus was reached by more people than my silent slot on that lynch.
I've yet to see what spurred the wagon so I can't speak for anything involving it.

I agree it takes a majority to lynch, but you're evading any and all responsibility for your spot on the wagon. Your posts today, combined with Hiei's scumminess earlier in the game, make you my strongest lynch candidate.

VOTE: AJ L-1
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Dierfire »

It might be difficult for me to keep my vote off AJ when it looks like we might actually get a lynch, but I'll make a heroic effort and see what happens.

Here's the thought that occurred to me. AJ placed a vote on DWL that was fairly futile. No one else seems to be suspicious of DWL; even when criticizing his play, Mykonian didn't want to vote for DWL, and other players (Garmr, Keyser, I) have been openly reading him as Town. So, if AJ is Mafia, why is he placing his vote where it doesn't do any good?
I suppose that one explanation is that he really hasn't read through the main thread or the Mafia thread. Another is that he anticipates being lynched and is trying not to leave clues. The third is that he isn't Mafia and has a legitimate suspicion.

I have a hard time believing the first explanation with so many days gone. I'd like to believe in myself enough to assume the second, but I'm worried about the third.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Actually, on further review, it's not clear to me that Keyser was reading DWL as Town. I'm not sure why I thought that he was.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL @Garmr

What do you think?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1409, Dierfire wrote:
@DWL @Garmr

What do you think?
he has no viable people to lynch. He could vote me but in the end he would end up the counter wagon and most likely get lynched getting me town credit in the process.

He can't vote Keyser because keysers widely town read.

Myko his scum buddy.

Deir could be viable that would link him to myko

Hercombs at that time was scum reading me and was scums gambit in mylo to getme lynched.

Dwells is the only thing left.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1406, herrcombs wrote:I'm just going to out and tell you -- Myko, I think your attitudes towards AJ are suspiciously passive.
I am aware of this.

I think there's been evidence that you and Hiei have been unwilling to push substantially on each other at all

This, however, is not true. Day one, first case on Hier, which got the wagon going. It was mine. I don't think I followed it up with a vote, but not sure about that. Case was clearly mine. I've expressed my complaints with her playstyle, however I have backed off. It doesn't make sense from a scum perspective for me either. Clearly, I have not ignored hier. I'm just vocally unwilling to lynch her. Partially because it doesn't make sense to me, partially because I see other perfectly good candidates. Her interaction with Haschel was fine as well. Not exceptional, not worrying either.

Somehow this day has all been about AJ and I feel it's a mislynch in the making. It's still going to happen. So I guess in a day or two we are going to figure out who was right.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

If scum go for the weakest town it is easier to see them just trying to get an easy mislynch rather than scumhunting. By going for me AJ is not attacking a weak town member. That make sense?
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by herrcombs »

wait.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think AJ is still at L-2. I missed Dier's unvote after the last votecount.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1406, herrcombs wrote:

In post 1394, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1390, Keyser Söze wrote:What about herrcombs, me, Dierfire and Garmr?

This was actually in reference to all of you, not dwlee specifically. I don't understand how Dwlee's had any sort of town read this entire game, but people have been town reading him from essentially page 1. I wouldn't be surprised if he is scum.

As for town myko in that post, town actively encourage other people to post. Myko didn't need to make that post by any stretch and could've just gone scum reading it for low content. Instead, takes the route of encouragement for content instead.

1. You're revising history. In your original post, you accused DWL of relying on you to generate discussion. It was your first sentence directly after voting DWL. This implies that you were using it as a justification for DWL being scum. Otherwise, why would you intentionally put it there? When Keyser pointed out the inconsistency, you backtracked and tried to make it a reference to the rest of the players. Not buying it.
2. You cherry picked Keyser's and , ignoring his critique of your evidence for Garmr!town, that's my first issue with this. My second issue is specifically how you originally phrased "Just to continue the fact that Myko is town" where you had not mentioned a read on him previously in your posts. It feels awkwardly forced, and your elaboration of it rubs me the wrong way.

I am not revising history. Just because what I said was misinterpreted does not mean I'm changing what I said. I meant the entire group of you were doing shit all and I was right about it.

From Keyser, there is exactly one part of his two quotes I didn't respond to. To say I ignored his critique is giving him too much credit. So my question is why are you going so far out of your way to twist what I'm saying and misinterpret what I've done?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You scum reading me for something everyone is doing which makes no sense.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

lol grammEr (jk nu hurtz me plz)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:31 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1412, Dwlee99 wrote:If scum go for the weakest town it is easier to see them just trying to get an easy mislynch rather than scumhunting.

I don't think this line works anymore.

Scum have an issue. You are town. Soze is town. I'm town. Herr is town. There are good arguments for all of those. And there's a mason still around. Scum run out of weak town before they can win the game. They actually have to create new possible lynches.

See it however you want it, around your vote for me there was some active opportunism, which falls in line right with that. Soze and you are clearly out of the firing line, but today suddenly Dier decided to put me on his list again. People are suspiciously quiet about Herr who's very likely to be town as well. These things should be talked about, but they aren't.

This game should be close to over but we as town (looking at you and soze) are fooling around and not sealing the deal. I'd be pretty sad if we let this one go.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So who are you thinking is scum?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:48 am

Post by mykonian »

Dier, garmr. Outside chance it's AJ. I might be wrong about one of my townreads, but as of now I doubt it. That's something to worry about with lylo.

Like garmr has been gone over. His play makes perfect sense from a scum point of view. I don't understand why he doesn't get lynched, but such is life. Dier I think showed his hand with his vote on me after you went with it. I think that was clear opportunism. Before that, I've asked you before, but can you actually think of impactful things he had done? I couldn't. For me how a scumplayer should play.

Like, this we've gone over before as well, but that's the key difference between hier and dier, isn't it? Hier's play is very noticably passive, diers is passive as well but doesn't search the spotlight.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

In post 1412, Dwlee99 wrote:If scum go for the weakest town it is easier to see them just trying to get an easy mislynch rather than scumhunting. By going for me AJ is not attacking a weak town member. That make sense?

I guess so. You just seem like an unusual choice to me.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Mykonian

In post 1419, mykonian wrote:Dier I think showed his hand with his vote on me after you went with it.

I didn't vote for you.

Also, you and DWL seem to be agreeing that the Mafia would be unwise to go after a "weak" Town member, and I'm uncertain why "this line" doesn't work:

In post 1417, mykonian wrote:
In post 1412, Dwlee99 wrote:If scum go for the weakest town it is easier to see them just trying to get an easy mislynch rather than scumhunting.

I don't think this line works anymore.

Scum have an issue. You are town. Soze is town. I'm town. Herr is town. There are good arguments for all of those. And there's a mason still around. Scum run out of weak town before they can win the game. They actually have to create new possible lynches.

Why do you find it unlikely that AJ is trying to create a "new possible lynch" on DWL?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:10 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 1324, Dierfire wrote:I agree that the first lynch was unlikely to have only Town players on it. If I'm right about AJ, and if you're Town, that leaves either Herrcombs or Mykonian. Herrcombs helped lynch Haschel when he could have let it go, so I'd bet on Mykonian as Mafia. I'll have to ponder further whether you're Town, though.

Whatever. This post. You didn't commit, fine by me. Point stands.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why anyone else, dier?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Dierfire »

That's fair enough, I suppose. It's just that AJ feels uncoordinated to me. If the plan was to be resigned to his lynch and have him vote for an obviously Town player (in order to avoid leaving clues after his death), I would have expected his partner to vote for him and strongly advocate for his lynch. I haven't seen any great candidates for such a partner. You, Garmr, and Herrcombs have all been on and off the wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”