Micro 544: A Midnight Sun, Part 2 ~game over~

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Delenn »

Klingoncelt head ^ ^ ^
Jin and Mugen
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Jin and Mugen »

The duality can die if its up to me.

~Mugen
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 501, Jin and Mugen wrote:The duality can die if its up to me.

What duality?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:06 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

"Maybe he wasn't the violent type. Or rather... they dragged him into it, down to their need to hear the burning wails of the accused."

duppin
(2)
- Iron Giant, hi im Yakko
Edgar Allan Pro (1) - My Other Head Is Scum
Delennn (1) - duppin
My Other Head Is Scum (1) - Edgar Allan Pro

Not voting: Jin and Mugen, Suzune, Delenn

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
(expired on 2015-11-29 10:05:05)
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

In post 499, Delenn wrote:Anytime anyone has an action taken, note the date & time.

It was early yesterday morning. -w-

Is there any need to be specific beyond that?
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:37 am

These last three entries remain ascribed to the virtuous hand of Kor Melchior.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Delenn »

In post 504, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:
In post 499, Delenn wrote:Anytime anyone has an action taken, note the date & time.

It was early yesterday morning. -w-

Is there any need to be specific beyond that?

We can set up a timeline which can confirm/eliminate some players as Scum/Town.
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Delenn »

Aaaaannnd it looks like everyone or their hydra partner was online at some point between 4nxi3ty's posts.

*sigh*

(Klingoncelt, btw)
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Delenn »

Funny, you'd think someone would be asking how the Delenn hydra knew about the gas dousing.
Iron Giant
Iron Giant
Townie
Iron Giant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Iron Giant »

Was that you asking us to ask? Is there something you'd like to share with the class?
"I am not a gun."
Hydra of Shiro & Elbirn
Iron Giant
Iron Giant
Townie
Iron Giant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Iron Giant »

Can I guess? :P

-Elby
"I am not a gun."
Hydra of Shiro & Elbirn
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 507, Delenn wrote:Aaaaannnd it looks like everyone or their hydra partner was online at some point between 4nxi3ty's posts.

*sigh*

(Klingoncelt, btw)
that is unlucky but inevitable thre are so many people playing so few roles...
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:02 am

As long as we have the gas/fire thing out in the open:
Can we agree as town that using these abilities ourselves is a bad idea? It generates a kill without information and the second I saw my list of powers, I was like, "this gas/fire thing is a really good way for town to shoot themselves in the foot and for scum to make a so-called 'vig' without ever having to deal with the fallout of killing a member of the town faction".

Speaking of which: does anyone want to claim trying to do something to me or can we all safely assume that it was scum?
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Delenn »

In post 512, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:As long as we have the gas/fire thing out in the open:
Can we agree as town that using these abilities ourselves is a bad idea? It generates a kill without information and the second I saw my list of powers, I was like, "this gas/fire thing is a really good way for town to shoot themselves in the foot and for scum to make a so-called 'vig' without ever having to deal with the fallout of killing a member of the town faction".

Speaking of which: does anyone want to claim trying to do something to me or can we all safely assume that it was scum?

Was your dousing more than 24 hours ago?

[Not us but I want to know exactly.]

~Titus
Jin and Mugen
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Jin and Mugen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Jin and Mugen »

In post 512, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:As long as we have the gas/fire thing out in the open:

In post 513, Delenn wrote:

~Titus

Why don't we start by asking if anyone has this ability.

Is anyone an arsonist?

~Mugen
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:07 pm

In post 513, Delenn wrote:

~Titus

I'll answer that if you tell what you think about my proposition to bar town's use of the arsonist's mechanic.
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Delenn »

Not the arsonist. Why would anyone want to light themselves on fire?
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Delenn »

From the past game, Arsonist is a scumkill.
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Delenn »

Now answer me please.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 515, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:I'll answer that if you tell what you think about my proposition to bar town's use of the arsonist's mechanic.
This might sound like a stupid question, but I'll ask, why would a townie use an arsonist ability. Does not everyone who has been doused go up in flames regardless of who uses it? I feel like this might be a tad foolish, however the only arsonist I have ever seen was in Town of Salem.

I am not an arsonist.
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by My Other Head Is Scum »

I could get on the duppin wagon, he is very hard to read for me and Vedith said he was feeling he was scum.

VOTE: Duppin

Sorry buddy!

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Vedith
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:42 pm

That is L-2.
Also my other head thinks Delenn, but I completely disagree, they jsut have a tendancy to look scummy. Just like we do. So thats a mislynch bait.

-Fire
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:44 pm

Delenn wrote:Now answer me please.

I never said if I was doused and never implied that I knew what the power was that targeted me. I mearly implied that one of my powers gives me good reason to believe it was either a dousing or fire. You are the one who is putting words in my mouth and trying to ferret out potentially damaging information.

Why are you assuming it was a dousing?

VOTE: delenn

In post 519, Suzune wrote:
In post 515, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:I'll answer that if you tell what you think about my proposition to bar town's use of the arsonist's mechanic.
This might sound like a stupid question, but I'll ask, why would a townie use an arsonist ability. Does not everyone who has been doused go up in flames regardless of who uses it? I feel like this might be a tad foolish, however the only arsonist I have ever seen was in Town of Salem.

I am not an arsonist.

1. Why would it matter that bodies are unidentifiable if town could not get fire powers too? Would it only be relegated to games with two scum teams then?
2. One of my abilities implies there is at least one member of town with the ability to douse people in oil or light them on fire. I just can't figure out for the life of me why town would WANT to use those powers.

I am still not Varsoon nor have I been all day.
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:45 pm

does anyone have any questions for me?

I feel like this game has been going slowly, and so far I have been wrong about Soren and I haven't been doing best scumhunting, so kind of relying on you guys more than my own opinions.

-Fire
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 522, Edgar Allan Pro wrote:1. Why would it matter that bodies are unidentifiable if town could not get fire powers too? Would it only be relegated to games with two scum teams then?
2. One of my abilities implies there is at least one member of town with the ability to douse people in oil or light them on fire. I just can't figure out for the life of me why town would WANT to use those powers.

Yes, that is fair. Your number one makes sense.
To go with number to, although it would be a lot risky, a townie might use the power on someone they believe or at least most people are sure are scum. I mean, sure it would be so great if it was a townie but if it ended the game, then maybe. Okay, that sounded worse and made less sense the more I typed it, I mean I like plans but seriously seems too dangerous.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”