Prozac's Basic Theme 4 - Murder in Marlowe - OVER!

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Can you provide an actual reason for wanting to lynch me? You've stated you don't really agree with mollie's meta reasoning, or CKD's NKA reasoning, so what is it?
green shirt thursdays
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:02 am

Post by mykonian »

gut.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 3486, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3478, Kmd4390 wrote:
CKD wrote:
^CDB's defense against your points was probably for similar reasons just like anyone else who ever gets called scum by a scum read.

it was the way he did it. not addressing points, but more like he was trying to convince me he was town. If he thought I was scum, why try to convince me of anything.

Like I said, thinking someone is scum doesn't mean they definitely are. I always allow for the possibility that I'm wrong. CDB is probably the same way.

In post 3487, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3478, Kmd4390 wrote:
CKD wrote:

CKD wrote: if reck is the SK, "follow the dead bodies" doesnt work. 

Why not?

I have an answer(s) for this. but first. I would like you to explain to me HOW it would work/be possible. please do this sooner than later.

Your entire point was that he is picking off threats. You even acknowledged that he could be doing so as either mafia or SK. I don't see how it doesn't make sense for SK. If anything, it makes
more
sense because the choices would be strictly his without input from any buddies. So I'm curious why you don't think it works.

mollie wrote: kmd if you think I am scum and hard bussed sc/matty and aj/espy and then loverized star when she wasn't a threat and claimed that is what I did, what do you think my end game strategy wld be here? 

Probably to land in everyone's town pile and survive off of that. For some reason, I don't remember the hard bus on MattP. Haven't read Day 2 yet though.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3501, mykonian wrote:gut.

Alright, you can fuck off, too.

Welcome to what I call the "typical attack on Reck in the past year or two" where people want to lynch me but miraculously, nobody can give a single reason why! It's astounding. Mollie should be hyper aware of this, given how The Reckoning III invitational went down.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually...

VOTE: mykonian

This isn't OMGUS. I find his assertion that he didn't agree with mollie & ckd's pushes on me (for gut/meta and nightkill analysis) odd, considering his coup de grace is "gut". Not to mention, he is "fine" with CKD's claim, but asks permission from the ethereal town to lynch me. "Can we lynch Reck now?" followed up by "gut" as a reason just does not track -- if this was a lynch he really wanted and was openly pushing due to actual belief I'm scum... if he really wanted to convert others to the cause... he'd have reasons. But, he doesn't, so he doesn't.
green shirt thursdays
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:33 am

Post by mykonian »

that took long enough.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:36 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3503, xRECKONERx wrote:Welcome to what I call the "typical attack on Reck in the past year or two" where people want to lynch me but miraculously, nobody can give a single reason why!

This is bullshit. Reasons have been given to reck, but he doesn't consider them "real". I'm actually the first one who simply doesn't bother giving one.

This needs lynching.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 3495, Spiffeh wrote:Idk CDB seemed really passive about Bins Day 2 when I'd think her surviving his shot would be something worth looking into during the day phase.

Something feels off to me. What does everyone else think?

This times 10000
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Instead we got a 180 on scot.

I'm not an addition guy but this doesn't add up.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3506, mykonian wrote:
In post 3503, xRECKONERx wrote:Welcome to what I call the "typical attack on Reck in the past year or two" where people want to lynch me but miraculously, nobody can give a single reason why!

This is bullshit. Reasons have been given to reck, but he doesn't consider them "real". I'm actually the first one who simply doesn't bother giving one.

This needs lynching.

The reasons that have been given to me by ckd are literally just nightkill analysis.

Mollie has churned up some combination of the "ur bad" and "OMG META" argument a hundred times, so I don't quite consider those to be legitimate considering how easily they're proven false? The only other thing, from my knowledge, that mollie has said is that she didn't think my vote early game came from a town perspective, and when pressed on it, she dropped it entirely.

Am I to understand you just don't have reasons, then?

Myko's push on me feels like he smells blood in the water and wants to capitalize. Even the post I've quoted here reeks of "passionate" pushing against me while "calling me out" but in the end it is devoid of substance and is nothing short of trying to jump on the bandwagon.
green shirt thursdays
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 2413, ChannelDelibird wrote:There are worse wagons than Espeonage (I don't haaate a Starbuck vote but my paranoia on mollie is mild at most right now and I think the town is probably better off with her in it atm) but I can't get especially excited. If I were to move my vote, it would more likely be to Bins.

This is the only thing he said about Bins on Day 2. There isn't even an elaboration as to why he would move his vote to Bins. I would expect more attention to her if she had survived his shot.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:06 am

Post by mykonian »

given that this push has been going on for a while, you can consider me serious, reck.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay, gimme some "serious" reasons since you've put out approximately zero
green shirt thursdays
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

This is bullshit. Reasons have been given to reck, but he doesn't consider them "real".
I'm actually the first one who simply doesn't bother giving one.

This needs lynching.

That's probably why he called out you specifically and voted you.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3503, xRECKONERx wrote:

Welcome to what I call the "typical attack on Reck in the past year or two" where people want to lynch me but miraculously, nobody can give a single reason why! It's astounding. Mollie should be hyper aware of this, given how The Reckoning III invitational went down.

wtf no1 even attacked you in the reckoning3 you were a gigantic asshole to me in that game much like you are being now. and you are expecting me to townread when you tried to lynch me off of bullshit reasons on d1.

you can fuck off with that appeal
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3510, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 2413, ChannelDelibird wrote:There are worse wagons than Espeonage (I don't haaate a Starbuck vote but my paranoia on mollie is mild at most right now and I think the town is probably better off with her in it atm) but I can't get especially excited. If I were to move my vote, it would more likely be to Bins.

This is the only thing he said about Bins on Day 2. There isn't even an elaboration as to why he would move his vote to Bins. I would expect more attention to her if she had survived his shot.

I don't think he wld have shot bins before viewing her cdb is a lot more conservative than that

kmd is full of shit

VOTE: kmd
whew!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3514, pirate mollie wrote:

wtf no1 even attacked you in the reckoning3 you were a gigantic asshole to me in that game much like you are being now. and you are expecting me to townread when you tried to lynch me off of bullshit reasons on d1.

Are you fucking kidding me? Go re-read that game. I was under attack for a large portion of the game and was put on the defensive all the way until like Day fucking Four, where people were STILL thinking about lynching me until I pulled out a case on Pie and rammed it through. You have very selective memory. I even made a post in that game on how many people were attacking me and had no reasons:

Spoiler:
Your New Gay Overlords wrote:This is exactly the shit I'm talking about.

Here's a log of the people who have attacked me this game or said I'm scum:

- Triforce: "One of Reck/Fate could be scum?" No reasons, no points, no foundation for that belief.
- Fate: has screamed for my lynch due to "lack of enthusiasm". That's it. He has yet to explain how that makes me scum.
- Eleven: "Don't actually believe Reck's claim". Ok... why? Nope. Nothing.
- UT: "I don't like your reaction to Fate catching your scum meta". Tried to engage, he dodged the question and is just putting it off until tomorrow
- Axxle: "Your reads are wishy washy" "How?" "Like this." "No I explained that context" "Oh ok unvote"
- Nuwen: "Reck is scum" ???? Just mentioned off hand with no fucking context or reasoning
- Eleven: "I could totally see Reck being an ActionDan buddy" ??? No reasons or points to be made just idle speculation
- Gamma: implies that if Fate dies overnight he'll go after me the next day. that's it
- Cheery Dog: "we're lynching Reck tomorrow" ??? no other post or anything even hints at a scum read on me

I think I missed a bunch but you see my point. Two people have presented any reasons for me being scum whatsoever: Axxle and UT. Axxle, upon actually engaging on that point, realized it was not valid and backed down. UT just plugged his ears and went LALALALALALA and ran away from it all. Everyone else has just idly tossed out a scum read or expressed willingness to lynch me with no reasons at all. I have no interest in or ability to defend myself against a wagon built on literally nothing tangible. And this happens over...and over...and over...and over again. On the rare chance I get a town willing to engage me and present reasons, I'm more than happy to engage and fight and discuss. But when most games go like this one, with a wagon built on nothing? Fuck it, why bother, they're clearly not.

So.....let's try that again, shall we?
green shirt thursdays
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:43 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3513, Kmd4390 wrote:

This is bullshit. Reasons have been given to reck, but he doesn't consider them "real".
I'm actually the first one who simply doesn't bother giving one.

This needs lynching.

That's probably why he called out you specifically and voted you.

Yeah, duh. That's not the fun part. I've been here for a while now. But it took a while for reck to find someone he could make an aggressive move on to get the attention away from him. Can't do that with mollie or CKD at this moment. They are town and people know it.

So the interesting bit isn't that reck votes me, that's w/e, was going to happen. It's that he tried arguing with mollie and ckd before.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Flameaxe »

That's all pretty cute, really.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3516, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 3514, pirate mollie wrote:

Are you fucking kidding me? Go re-read that game. I was under attack for a large portion of the game and was put on the defensive all the way until like Day fucking Four, where people were STILL thinking about lynching me until I pulled out a case on Pie and rammed it through. You have very selective memory. I even made a post in that game on how many people were attacking me and had no reasons:

Spoiler:
Your New Gay Overlords wrote:This is exactly the shit I'm talking about.

Here's a log of the people who have attacked me this game or said I'm scum:

- Triforce: "One of Reck/Fate could be scum?" No reasons, no points, no foundation for that belief.
- Fate: has screamed for my lynch due to "lack of enthusiasm". That's it. He has yet to explain how that makes me scum.
- Eleven: "Don't actually believe Reck's claim". Ok... why? Nope. Nothing.
- UT: "I don't like your reaction to Fate catching your scum meta". Tried to engage, he dodged the question and is just putting it off until tomorrow
- Axxle: "Your reads are wishy washy" "How?" "Like this." "No I explained that context" "Oh ok unvote"
- Nuwen: "Reck is scum" ???? Just mentioned off hand with no fucking context or reasoning
- Eleven: "I could totally see Reck being an ActionDan buddy" ??? No reasons or points to be made just idle speculation
- Gamma: implies that if Fate dies overnight he'll go after me the next day. that's it
- Cheery Dog: "we're lynching Reck tomorrow" ??? no other post or anything even hints at a scum read on me

I think I missed a bunch but you see my point. Two people have presented any reasons for me being scum whatsoever: Axxle and UT. Axxle, upon actually engaging on that point, realized it was not valid and backed down. UT just plugged his ears and went LALALALALALA and ran away from it all. Everyone else has just idly tossed out a scum read or expressed willingness to lynch me with no reasons at all. I have no interest in or ability to defend myself against a wagon built on literally nothing tangible. And this happens over...and over...and over...and over again. On the rare chance I get a town willing to engage me and present reasons, I'm more than happy to engage and fight and discuss. But when most games go like this one, with a wagon built on nothing? Fuck it, why bother, they're clearly not.

So.....let's try that again, shall we?

those are not attacks those are gentle nudges.

like srsly compare that with what said to me in that game and what has been said to me in this 1. they are not even remotely equal so forgive me i feel no pity for you and I still think you might be scum cos it easier to believe that you are scum rather than a flat out asshole to me in this game for no goddamn reason.
whew!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:02 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 3518, Flameaxe wrote:That's all pretty cute, really.

I mean, I can continue that thought, but you judge. Given that pattern, Reck's been attacking his attackers consistently, but the focus isn't there. A town player who sat back and analysed their wagon wouldn't end up on ckd (weird reason) or mollie (who's town anyway). I've been on reck since the start of this day. Don't you think it's funny only now he ends up with me?

Reck's been retaliating, but at the same time hasn't been invested in this game. He's scum here.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Not seeing it.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Tbh he's right, your placement is the shittiest of all of them?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:20 am

Post by mykonian »

Yes

It has been for this entire day. That's the point. I haven't bothered explaining the read. Then why the hell would town reck bother arguing with ckd's read on nightkill analysis. Why did we have the mess with mollie,
again
. Suppose you are reck and you see someone make a case on a tell you don't tend to use, are you going to focus on that guy? No, likely he's just town who tries to use his tools, the effort counts. Sure he's wrong, but you accept it and search for the scum on your wagon.

Reck didn't do that, he was indiscriminate in retalliating, he didn't search.

And frankly, this has been Reck's game. He's incredibly passive, responds to people around him but doesn't make things happen. Gets in a couple of fights with mollie, and that's it. Which is why we should lynch him.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ryan Fraser, unlike most of the other guests in the hotel was a local. He was a mechanic and served the community well. Most liked his cheekiness and his work ethic, and the community mourned a great loss when they had heard he had died.

Votecount 3.06

notscience
(3): scotmany12, Flameaxe, Davsto
Kmd4390
(3): notscience, Spiffeh, pirate mollie
Nexus
(1): Bins
xRECKONERx
(1): mykonian
mykonian
(1): xRECKONERx
Bins
(1): Nexus

Not Voting
(3): Kmd4390, Starbuck, curiouskarmadog

With 13 alive 12 votes, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-11-22 21:00:00)

my v/la will finish thursday
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”