DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:35 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Also, I'm *totally* not taking this page top...

But the last post was genuinely serious.

You guys have been too busy trying to wagon on me that you've forgotten that there are 3 people lurking, and one of them was a previous wagon. Go figure.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Sharky5x »

I shouldn't have been posting yesterday, was seriously pissed about something irl.
Take that as an excuse for scumtell/towntell or whatever, but it's true.

I notice Diamond is online. Care for a discussion?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:42 am

Ok, let's give it the old college try.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Sharky5x »

What are your current reads, lurkers and all? No need to give reasons for them if you do not want to.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:49 am

I just gave the lurkers.

Not sure on Diego, but everyone else seems to scumread him.
Jester is pinging me, and I'm not sure I like it.
My Other Face is Scum reminds me of Shinobi from my last game.
Randomigit seems like sorta obvi-scum to me, I don't know why others can't see that.
Lilith reminds me of someone I'm encountering in another game, and is a town-read, so I have a town-read on her.
itlepup can go either way, tbh. He seems polite, which can be either town leader, or a scum among less town-like scum. He's a null read for me, as in I don't know what he'll flip for now.
Nobody else has posted enough to be noteworthy.
“Why was I chosen?'
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Sharky5x »

I didn't see what Diego did either, and I didn't like how people were voting him early on.
Jester is a light townread for myself. What do you mean by pinging, exactly?
What alignment was Shinobi that game?
Random hasn't done much of value, aside from voting me for a vague reason that I wish he'd elaborate on.
Lilith is a good townread for me.
My problem with itlepip is how he voted me. He set me aside early on to go for the easy lynch on you, then came back as soon as you remarked my shitpost was scummy.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Sharky5x »

Oh, I forgot what I meant by "lurkers and all".
Would you say lurking is indicative of alignment? We could go yapping about everyone that is posting yet ignore the people that are mostly just watching that occassionally come back to post fluff, maybe a read, etc.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:59 am

Shinobi was scum that game, sorry, I thought I had put Shinobi-scum.
It's hard to describe Jester's scuminess for me. It's little nuances here and there that have prodded this scum-read.

PEdit: Lurkers indicative of allignment? Not in the slightest. In a game like this, where there are a lot of VTs, then there are a lot of people who might be bored with this game, and decide that they don't want to work too hard on D1. Now, in a game where everyone is an active role, like a lot of theme games, lurking either means a super-powerful night action, or scum. Of that I'm almost certain.
“Why was I chosen?'
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:00 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 304, DiamondSentinel wrote:I just gave the lurkers.

Not sure on Diego, but everyone else seems to scumread him.

I think the wagon died because everyone agreed he wasn't scummy enough to lynch.

Jester is pinging me, and I'm not sure I like it.

Jester is also pinging me a bit. He's casually hopping on and off wagons and not even trying to be discreet about it. This might be a scum strategy to seem as innocent as possible.

My Other Face is Scum reminds me of Shinobi from my last game.

Is that a scumread or townread?

Randomigit seems like sorta obvi-scum to me, I don't know why others can't see that.

How so?

Lilith reminds me of someone I'm encountering in another game, and is a town-read, so I have a town-read on her.

Okay

itlepup can go either way, tbh. He seems polite, which can be either town leader, or a scum among less town-like scum. He's a null read for me, as in I don't know what he'll flip for now.
Nobody else has posted enough to be noteworthy.

Itle is also null for me.

Pedit: scratch the question about MOHIS.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:02 am

Everything Randomigit has done has seemed to be trying to run town off the rails. He/she hasn't said anything of value, and seems to cause chaos whenever they post.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:04 am

Also, to clarify on MOHIS, Shinobi was constantly defending me and agreed with virtually everything I've said. It's made me wary about these playstyles.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:04 am

For him, it's even stronger, since MOHIS voted me, even though he was saying that he didn't see me as scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:07 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Well it was Vedith who voted you and Fire who said you were town/unvoted you.

I'm not sure what I think of them. They're a little more serious than I was expecting from them.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:07 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 309, DiamondSentinel wrote:Everything Randomigit has done has seemed to be trying to run town off the rails. He/she hasn't said anything of value, and seems to cause chaos whenever they post.

Can you give some examples?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:09 am

Oh, I'm in ANOTHER game with fire? Huh... That explains it, actually.

Post 280 almost begs people to chase his stupid rabbit hole that he still hasn't addressed.
296 was ridiculous. "I don't lynch people off of vibes D1" WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU VOTE THEM OFF OF?
“Why was I chosen?'
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Sharky5x »

I haven't really understood anything randomidget has said about anyone really. I'm not so sure about "causing chaos" though.

Pedit:
280 is random dodging liliths question with some nonsense (that or it's just me that doesn't understand what he's saying)
296 Ehh depends on the definition of vibes. He could mean off of gut reads.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:13 am

Post by lilith2013 »

For someone who says they're bad at scumhunting, I don't think you're doing badly at it.

I do think random meant gut reads. I was supposedly gut scumread for him.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:23 am

You say that, lilith, and then all of mine are exactly wrong, and all of my town-reads are scum, and vice versa. That's what happened during my only other finished game.

Our 2 big town players died, so I tried to take control of the town, and failed miserably.
“Why was I chosen?'
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:31 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 317, DiamondSentinel wrote:You say that, lilith, and then all of mine are exactly wrong, and all of my town-reads are scum, and vice versa. That's what happened during my only other finished game.

Our 2 big town players died, so I tried to take control of the town, and failed miserably.

What is your opinion of sharky?

Also sharky, my priority is today is a. Find scum and b. get people to give reads that can be analyzed in future days. For me both of these goals are basic town priorities, so when someone refuses to have one of these goals accomplished, I will vote for them. As you can see, the wagon on diamond successfully wrung him hard enough for some reads and even a vote to drop out, and now Diamond is a functioning member of town. You on the other hand react to any scum accusation with 'lol no you are scum' to the extent that I would love you to be lynched here. My read on you hasn't wavered at all, but the good to town by pressuring Diamond was worth more then working to lynch you. I was always intending to go back to your wagon once Diamond started giving reads, so you whining about it now is dumb.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:32 am

Post by lilith2013 »

It's a learning process for all of us, Diamond.

In post 296, Randomnamechange wrote:
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 280, Randomnamechange wrote:I have a very very tentative scum read. Not enough to be worth acting on, but I will happily join your wagon if it you or most of the players.

Just trying to figure you out. It seemed like you were scumreading me without bothering to vote me (i.e. trying to get other people to lynch me instead) which is a pretty strange/scummy thing to do.

Shitposting when a wagon builds on you isn't a towntell. It's just as easy for scum to freak out over a wagon. Actually I think it's more likely for scum to freak out, but it'll depend on the person whether they'd freak out more as scum or as town.

Jester, question for you: what made you change your mind about Diamond?

Tbh I should have voted yoy back then. That was a mistake on my part. As a rule I don't lynch people based off of vibes day 1.

Why should you have voted me back then? Are you saying you're still scumreading me, or that you should have voted me to get a reaction earlier on? Were Sharky's and MOHIS's reaction tests not enough for you in that respect?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:35 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 149, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm getting gut scum on lilith. Reminds me of New scum in newbies.

Also please elaborate on how I remind you of newbscum in newbies.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 309, DiamondSentinel wrote:Everything Randomigit has done has seemed to be trying to run town off the rails. He/she hasn't said anything of value, and seems to cause chaos whenever they post.

Welcome to mafiascum. Try playing with me fb vedith and Ika all using our own accounts. It aint pretty.
In post 312, lilith2013 wrote:Well it was Vedith who voted you and Fire who said you were town/unvoted you.

I'm not sure what I think of them. They're a little more serious than I was expecting from them.

Yeah, I agree with this.
In post 314, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, I'm in ANOTHER game with fire? Huh... That explains it, actually.

Post 280 almost begs people to chase his stupid rabbit hole that he still hasn't addressed.
296 was ridiculous. "I don't lynch people off of vibes D1" WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU VOTE THEM OFF OF?

For posting/doing things which I can pinpoint as scummy.
lilith2013 wrote:For someone who says they're bad at scumhunting, I don't think you're doing badly at it.

I do think random meant gut reads. I was supposedly gut scumread for him.

Yup.
319/320
I should've voTed you for pressure/reaction. You remind me of newbscum in that you ask lots of questions without commiting to reads. That is less so now.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 318, itlepip wrote:(you)- react to any scum accusation with 'lol no you are scum'
Correction: Your scum accusation. I townread Diamond and nullread random. It's just you, and that was pretty clear. Over-generalization.. check. Got anything that doesn't comment a fallacy?
In post 318, itlepip wrote:I was always intending to go back to your wagon once Diamond started giving reads
I'm also calling BS here.
In post 162, itlepip wrote:
In post 161, DiamondSentinel wrote:Holy shit, you guys are comedy gold! Maybe I should just stick to theme games. I'm already sucking at first non-theme. Anyways, how about you guys not lynch me and do some actual scumhunting. That'd be nice, please and thank you.

VOTE: Diamond

"Hey guys, please don't vote me. Thanks! I know you have some questions for me, but I think it is better to just ask to be townread then actually address any of you, Byeee"
Armageddon
Armageddon
Goon
Armageddon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Armageddon »

Vote count Day 1.5

Players alive: 13

Players needed to lynch: 7

Apricity
- 1 - duppin - (L-6)
DiamondSentinel
- 1 - lilith2013 - (L-6)
Diego1487
- 2 - Apricity, Not_Mafia - (L-5)
itlepip
- 1 - Sharky5x - (L-6)
My Other Head Is Scum
- 1 - A Simple Plan - (L-6)
Not_Mafia
- 1 - Diego1487 - (L-6)
Sharky5x
- 4 - randomidget, itlepip, DiamondSentinel, My Other Head Is Scum - (L-3)

Players not voting: The_Jester, Wanderer-nl

Mod notes

Not_Mafia has been prodded
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:12 am

In post 318, itlepip wrote:
In post 317, DiamondSentinel wrote:You say that, lilith, and then all of mine are exactly wrong, and all of my town-reads are scum, and vice versa. That's what happened during my only other finished game.

What is your opinion of sharky?

Also sharky, my priority is today is a. Find scum and b. get people to give reads that can be analyzed in future days. For me both of these goals are basic town priorities, so when someone refuses to have one of these goals accomplished, I will vote for them. As you can see, the wagon on diamond successfully wrung him hard enough for some reads and even a vote to drop out, and now Diamond is a functioning member of town. You on the other hand react to any scum accusation with 'lol no you are scum' to the extent that I would love you to be lynched here. My read on you hasn't wavered at all, but the good to town by pressuring Diamond was worth more then working to lynch you. I was always intending to go back to your wagon once Diamond started giving reads, so you whining about it now is dumb.

Well, right now, he's up in the air. He seems scummy, but at the same time, he seems more pro-town than some on here.

PEdit: That last post seems very scummy...
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Open Games”