MAFIACEPTION GAME OVER! Flawless Victory!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

Claiming cuz deadline.

Roleblocker.

Condense on scum please. Ty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Porochaz »

Yes.

That is a claim.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Gorkington »

titus wrote:Condense on scum please. Ty.
because you would totally like not have an opinion as to who the scum worth condensing on would be if you were town. :igmeou:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1327, Gorkington wrote:
titus wrote:Condense on scum please. Ty.
because you would totally like not have an opinion as to who the scum worth condensing on would be if you were town. :igmeou:

My vote is. Stop fucking tunneling. You're creating Catch 22s rather than scum hunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Gorkington »

youre not telling people how scummy it is that anatole stopped posting after the wagon on him dissolved. youre not trying to push people to join the wagon. youre just sitting there hoping your claim and ate will pull this wagon off of you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1329, Gorkington wrote:youre not telling people how scummy it is that anatole stopped posting after the wagon on him dissolved. youre not trying to push people to join the wagon. youre just sitting there hoping your claim and ate will pull this wagon off of you.

For fuck's sake, I just woke up, saw Vc and claimed.

I haven't read shit. Right now I think Anatole is scum but am I going to scream and holler without reading. No.

You're dismissing any attempts at engagement as ATE which is rather shitty. Your hand waiving my attempts to town block to PoE as nothing but AtE.

Plus if I did yell about who was scum, you'd try to "policy lynch" me for "weak arguments" so I am tired of banging my head against a wall against Catch 22s.

Either my play is bad therefore policy lynch or Titus isn't doing her bad play, policy lynch.

You're just comfortably riding this out and I can't tell if you're scum or just a whiny ETL reboot. I am good but not when puking up guts unless I really focus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Frogger: Why is Ranger a higher town read than me? He's just copying what I do.

In post 1175, Fro99er wrote:Plus I'm the most obvtown player in the game yet Titus wants to lynch me unexplained.

Why is this indicative of a scum Titus?

Also, given your thoughts on your d1 play in general, how do you feel about your reads currently? Do you think they'll hold up?

In post 1202, Marquis wrote:
i refuse to believe molla legitimately thinks not only that i'm scum here, but also that it's that post that would make me scum.

I hate this. A lot.

In post 1214, Fro99er wrote:If Ranger and Bulba want a scumtell about premature offering to claim.....

Did you even read my explanation on why that was a scumread? Anatole was being appeasing and asking "Should I claim now?", which is not how town with a PR goes about it. Look at Molla, though. He gets indignant with the thought of being lynched without a chance to claim. That's what I was looking for from Anatole but never saw. That's a town response.

In post 1223, Fro99er wrote:I feel like Molla is afraid.

Afraid of me questioning Bulba and Ranger.

Afraid of me linking to his scum game.

Oh please. :roll:

In post 1229, Marquis wrote:
it's similar to the reason bulba townread me

Do you even know why I townread you?

In post 1238, hiplop wrote:
not liking molla flip out at votes when hes no where near a lynch, though. Really looks like scared scum

And my slight town read on the slot is gone. I'm getting FF7 flashbacks here.

In post 1260, Titus wrote:ABR + Tammy, you two have town block tickets. If you two don't work with each other, I will be very annoyed.

I don't like that you're town blocing over scumhunting. I remember the last time you did this.

In post 1269, Titus wrote:Frogger: I'm obvtown by meta.
Titus: *farts*
Frogger: Oh and it's self meta and PV disagrees.
Titus: takes a dump

Although this is pretty town.

I hate Porochaz's #1275. And it's not just the fact that he ignored or downplayed most of what I said. This feels very IIoA.

In post 1294, Tammy wrote:
The buddying accusations in this game are weird. I meant to mention it before but Bulbazack accusing Ranger of buddying him and therefore being suspicious just felt weird. Buddying isn't scummy in the first place, well I mean it can be it's just the way it's done and it didn't feel like ranger was buddying him.

I'm pretty sure I've talked about my feelings on buddying in other games we've played together.

In post 1296, Tammy wrote:I don't think that Bulbazack is really all that good at reading Titus, so I don't get the strength of his town read on her with the problems he's having with her play.

I have no idea how to read Titus here. I've just been trying to stick to my scum reads lately, because this game is weirding me out.

In post 1296, Tammy wrote:
I don't like that he was complaining that she wasn't acknowledging how other people read him in other games as a basis for how she should be behaving here. I think I'd have liked it a lot more if he was incredulous that she wasn't reading his behavior in conjunction with how he's played before.

I was? Seriously, that was my whole thing: That she wasn't using past experiences that she's used to read me before to read me here, especially when the early game of said past experience mimicked the early game here.

In post 1296, Tammy wrote:
I'm kinda surprised that Bulbazack hasn't expressed a read on me or commented on anything I've said, so that feels a bit weird too (that could be just me being self-absorbed though, but it does feel weird.)

I have you as a town lean. I honestly haven't put a lot of effort beyond that. Again, this game is weird.

In post 1318, Drixx wrote:
In fact, the town would lose a considerable asset should my level of the game complete with me dead. If we win my level, I gain considerable utility (which I will claim at that time).

:neutral:
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Gorkington »

where exactly am i calling your "townbloccing" AtE? im calling your AtE as i see it. as in this last post. and every other post youve made in response to me. which wouldnt be a big deal, but youre still literally not doing anything. titus trying to make a townbloc and not trying to find scum is just so symptomatic of scumtitus. you arent asking any pointed questions. arent actually trying to figure anything out. just occasionally tossing a buddying request at farside, abr or someone else or freaking out about how ridiculously unreasonable i am. if you cant see why i especially would find that scummy, then youre flat out scumclaiming.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Gorkington »

titus wrote:Plus if I did yell about who was scum, you'd try to "policy lynch" me for "weak arguments" so I am tired of banging my head against a wall against Catch 22s.
i actually would probably take a step back and consider whether you were being genuine for a second.
but you havent done that so weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

I am trying to find scum but anytime I engage my target runs away and you say no pointed questions.

Most of my best victories lately come from IDing town then being certain on scum. I have made cases on people the best I am able in my current state.

You likely have more posts in the thread whining and cock blocking me than I have posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Gorkington »

except im not whining, you are.
if you perceive literally anything im doing as whining then youre out of fucking touch.
but i honestly just think youre trying to frame shit to make me look unreasonable so whatevs.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Gorkington »

titus wrote:You likely have more posts in the thread whining and cock blocking me than I have posts.
this sentence alone is more whining than ive done all game.
wah wah wahhhhhh.
why is it all happening to me
why is gork being soooo meannnn why is he so unreasonable why is he pushing me
why can i not scumhunt all because of gork oh no oh no.
get a fucking grip.
even if you are scum this is balls.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:12 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I see literally nothing from Molla that can ever really change my mind about him.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Gorkington »

i really dont want to compromise.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

Anatole is town y'all.

Whoever said scum Anatole is wooden was right.

Miami is fun.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 1331, Bulbazak wrote:I hate Porochaz's #1275. And it's not just the fact that he ignored or downplayed most of what I said. This feels very IIoA.

Answer the Marquis question and I'll be happy. I'll :roll: the rest
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Nope.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

Didn't think so.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Gorkington »

what if.
we lynched titus.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Is that what you want to do? Your post is very tentative.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1337, MarioManiac4 wrote:I see literally nothing from Molla that can ever really change my mind about him.

Funny I feel the same about you.

Gorkington wrote:what if.
we lynched titus.

If you want, go for it. Don't expect me to follow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Marquis »

i could be willing to go for a compromise lynch given how much this just reminded me of that one FG game.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Marquis »

abr compromise lynch, specifically.
link in bio
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Tammy »

Did anyone not really notice how scummy Drixx's histrionic response was? Besides Spiffeh?

I'd like to point out that not only did I NOT accuse of him of lying, I also pointed out how it was frustrating to deal with being accused of lying when you legitimately have real life things. Now, I'm one known for overreactions, but that's an epic proportion overreaction that makes me look downright docile and he can't have actually had the reaction he had *if* he read my post.

But he went even further with his scummy reaction. My interpretation of his reaction to be called out was to say that his reaction was more consistent with the way scum deal with the frustration of being called out for real life stuff than with the town reaction. His reaction was to further that by telling me all about his situation, sorry for what you're going through by the way but that doesn't give you the right to yell at me the way you did. This is more consistent with a scum mindset. He wants to prove that he's having a hard time
when I never questioned whether or not he was telling the truth
. My entire point was his reaction was scummy, not that he was lying about being sick, and his response is all about the lying aspect.

Proving what you're doing is just something that is more consistent with a scum mindset. You know you're lying about the game, you're scum you know that, but you're not lying about whatever is keeping you from the game and you feel compelled to prove that. So, for instance in Abarat, Tierce, as scum, was v/la. She was really v/la and was busy, she was getting ready to move and trying to get her visa stuff sorted out. She was called out and she scoffed at what she perceived as an attack on her integrity because she wouldn't abuse the v/la because she was scum. She even offered to scan her receipts to prove she was really busy. BBMolla has given his entire schedule as scum so that he could prove that he was away because he was busy, not because he was scum. Titus scanned her hand written notes and uploaded an image of them to prove she was reading the game after replacing in when people doubted that. Scum want to prove they're not lying about things in a different way they do when they're town.

The frustration of the accusation is the same regardless of alignment. It's frustrating to be accused of lying about stuff that you're not lying about and using real life stuff as an excuse. I've been on the receiving end of it as both alignments; I know it I understand.

But, I do think that the reaction to the call out and the way that frustration is expressed can be indicative of mindset, and Drixx's reaction is more in common with a scum mindset than a town one. And his reaction to me makes it worse. He's obviously reading the game if he's read those posts enough to blow up, and I maintain there was no need for the histrionics directed towards me, so we'd be way better served by him actually commenting on something on the game that matters. His reaction here reminds me way too much of his reaction to me in Dramonic's game when he was scum. I'd asked Mastin a question about her claim, and Drixx spent word after histrionic word attacking me for daring to ask Mastin a question. He made outlandish accusations that I was attacking poor mastin and he just wasn't going to stand for it. It was a huge distraction.

~~~

BB continues to read wrong to me. He gets scum read a lot. A LOT. And he doesn't have an obvtown play style by any means so the assertion that anyone who plays with him will town read him is just whhhhhhaaaaaaa? He gets regularly scum read by people who play with him regularly. He feels angry in a way that doesn't read right here. He does get frustrated when he's incorrectly being scum read but his frustration is usually different and I've not seen him go the antagonistic you're a bad player route before. His play is just not making any sense.

~~~

I dont' agree with the once you know your meta you can change it thing. There are some things, of course, that are superficial that you can change. But there are things that you really can't or are a lot harder. For instance, Faraday has said that one of the indicators to town reading me is the carefree way I scum hunt when I'm town, and he's pointed out that my scum hunting has been wrong in my scum games. I know this exists. I know exactly what he's talking about. I've yet to be able to replicate the way I do it when I'm scum. So, it's not a good blanket statement.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Gorkington »

abr wrote:Is that what you want to do? Your post is very tentative.
yeah youre right.
im just putting a line out.
to see if people might be possibly interested in a titus lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”