Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:15 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

]
itlepip has been accused.

Players have (expired on 2015-11-21 13:15:50) to either agree or deny with his lynch.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

VOTE: guilty
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:02 am

Post by hiplop »

Not liking his discussion with jingle.

Not quite ready to vote.
third best scummer of all time
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Slaughterhouse Five »

Vote: Against

Would much rather see Sakura accused and lynched.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:22 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 274, IceGuy wrote:
In post 272, itlepip wrote:
Cause either the result of going to night is in favor of town or we get to kill a scum in the following day. I don't have any strong scum reads, so this does seem to be a valid line of play.

How would we get to kill a scum the following day?

We would kill jingle.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 278, Slaughterhouse Five wrote:
Vote: Against

Would much rather see Sakura accused and lynched.

There's no exclusivity here.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:07 am

Post by Makoto Nanaya »

In post 276, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: guilty

Care to explain this vote? I want to see any case against him that may exist, considering I don't see one.
My mighty fists wil send you to the stars!
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Slaughterhouse Five »

VOTE: guilty
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:17 am

Post by hiplop »

Makatos post up there bothers the s hit out of me

Maybe this guy is scum
third best scummer of all time
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 232, Aj The Epic wrote:That's a scum post. You're asserting a vote for not understanding, but not ASKING what's going on. Turning what you don't understand into a reason for suspicion instead of asking, especially on something as seemingly trivial as jingle's want to go to night is not something to throw a vote at.

Sakura+itlepip, we could take these two before night.

In response to makoto, I'm comfortable going after him for this alone. He did not handle himself well with Jingle and was more looking for someone to scum read over actually communicating.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 284, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 232, Aj The Epic wrote:That's a scum post. You're asserting a vote for not understanding, but not ASKING what's going on. Turning what you don't understand into a reason for suspicion instead of asking, especially on something as seemingly trivial as jingle's want to go to night is not something to throw a vote at.

Sakura+itlepip, we could take these two before night.

In response to makoto, I'm comfortable going after him for this alone. He did not handle himself well with Jingle and was more looking for someone to scum read over actually communicating.

Finding someone to scumread is really important, and I care much more about finding scum then seeming towny yes.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Finding a scum read for trivial reasons doesn't exactly help.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 286, Aj The Epic wrote:Finding a scum read for trivial reasons doesn't exactly help.

Then wtf are you doing? Do you think I am partners with Jingle? I really have no idea why I'm being accused
VOTE: innocent I think I can do that.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

There's nothing trivial about my reason. In fact, it's rather detailed on why I think that specific action is scum motivated. But nice trying to throw it away as nothing.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 288, Aj The Epic wrote:There's nothing trivial about my reason. In fact, it's rather detailed on why I think that specific action is scum motivated. But nice trying to throw it away as nothing.
Can people on this site when confronted with what they perceive as a misunderstanding just explain what they think instead of just saying that the other person misrepped them. Cause all that happens is two people just end up yelling over each other for 2-3 pages and it doesn't move town forward in the slightest.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I've already explained that if you were town, instead of simply voting, you would've asked for an explanation.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:42 am

Post by IceGuy »

Can somebody summarize the case on itlepip for me? Because I really don't see it.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:25 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 290, Aj The Epic wrote:I've already explained that if you were town, instead of simply voting, you would've asked for an explanation.

Look, the way I see it there are two roads you can take when someone makes a claim like Jingle did. You either decide to trust him and then lynch him if what he is saying is going to happen doesn't, or you don't and you want him to give his explanation to see whether or not it was scummy, but at that point you can no longer go along with whatever plan he was going to do. Those two strategies are both valid, but are mutually exclusive, so you asking me to have asked Jingle what his plan was is just telling me that my strategy was wrong to the extent that it was scummy to consider. The problem with this accusation is you haven't even started trying to explain why this line of play was wrong, but have assumed that it is in everything you have done.

You are being dense here, either purposely and are scum or as really lazy town. and you need to stop. Either explain why my line of play was wrong or drop the explanation.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I HAVE explained it. 'In your mind' doesn't matter. The line of reasoning here is you forced a scum read on someone for a trivial statement instead of looking for clarification. You're trigger happy and looking for someone to scum read as trivially as the scum read you had on RandomMidget. I'm not dropping you until you've got your head in the noose and standing on a stool.

But we can go in other avenues: Your play so far. It's been lacking, to say the least. Your reason for going after RandomMidget?

In post 137, itlepip wrote:I agree that there should be some discussion, but the length of time being described by you in this game setup causes problems. Usually the two week deadline is a pretty good marker for how long a day should last aside from an obvious scum (like random) or a really complicated game state that requires extra time to sort. VOTE: Hanged by the neck until dead because there was absolutely no town reason for that post + if he were town he would be looking for scum in his wagon, but instead all he is doing is saying ‘it was a joke guys, lay off me please’. Waiting a month between kills means that people will start flaking from the game, and if scum could coordinate a lynch to go through because lynches are based on majority voting.

With terms like "obvious scum", "no reason for that post" (even after I explained it) and then your own assumption of what town would do (which is completely wrong given that I explained random to be a VI). But mostly, besides the non-reason, it's mechanics talk. Nothing about the game-state, nothing more than putting in place your fabricated feelings and posturing to make it sound like you always wanted this when infact your only reason is sheeping the "Oh god he said NK RUSHING" sentiment.

In fact, your iso is clean of any meaningful conversation outside of setup spec and mechanic spec.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 225, Jingle wrote:VOTE: Night

I have recieved a confirmation from GiF, and I'm 90% sure this is the best option. I will explain why at the beginning of D3.

In post 248, Jingle wrote:
In post 231, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Jingle No idea what he is trying to do right now.

It's very simple. I am a wizard. I am telling you that this is the best choice for us right now. I am also telling you that I will further explain why it is the best choice on D3. Either you will believe me at that point, or you will not. When my explanation tracks, then I will be obvious town. If I didn't have an explanation, I would obviously be scum and thus you would lynch me. It's not a hard prospect. Do what I say.

I have power but not internet, so phoneposting until further notice. I'll try to continue checking in.

My post is still relevant, and as such VOTE: not guilty.
This is a Parachute.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am

Post by itlepip »

Wait aj are you talking about my vote for Jingle or my vote for night?
Buckwild
Buckwild
Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Buckwild »

vote: innocent

This train does not make sense guys. itlepip put a vote down, not an accuse, on jingle for his suspicious post. What is wrong with pressuring jungle a bit. The whole thing is weird. Why does he need to wait till day 3 to say anything? Does that give scum two nights to get two kills before lynch?? itlepip is aggressive, neutral in my opinion but not a definite scum.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

It does not matter that he didn't accuse. The point is he was posturing to HAVE a scum read that he could fall back on and that WOULD result on him being able to choke out jingle for similar reasons.
sun_danyun
sun_danyun
Townie
sun_danyun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by sun_danyun »

In post 256, Lotus Miko wrote:I've been thinking about it and reads list give scum a road map of who to shoot, so no.

-Sakura

There aren't any power roles in this game, right? And even if everyone on your scum list happens to be scum, you would still have to convince every other town member of your reads. In fact, having on point reads could protect you, as it might be suspicious if you of all people were NK'd.

In post 261, Buckwild wrote:
Disagree, if anything this would give us information on possible scumminess as people are killed. If no one talks or scum hunts, town will lose to apathy.

Perhaps we should all compose lists? Some people have been rather quiet, it can show us what people are really looking into the game's events and those who are lurking, and who is being cautious around describing who. I can't write one this very moment, but I'll make one when I can.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 297, Aj The Epic wrote:It does not matter that he didn't accuse. The point is he was posturing to HAVE a scum read that he could fall back on and that WOULD result on him being able to choke out jingle for similar reasons.

Are you saying that having a scum read is scummy? Que?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”