MAFIACEPTION GAME OVER! Flawless Victory!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1497, Porochaz wrote:I mean fine, farside, we haven't played together much, I mean I wouldn't be able to link to a dozen games we were in together, or the 5 games you've modded that I've been in, or the game I've modded that you were in.

Oh wait...

That's not really the same thing.
Maybe that's me being an ass but a player I've talked with outside mafia games is more what I'm talking about.

Spiffeh wrote:Farside we're not lynching Ricastle.

Vote for Drixx.

Fine.

Vote: drixx
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:35 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I almost don't want to play because I really do not feel like being called a piece of shit right now which is what I am almost certain will happen after skimming the thread.
But I signed up for this so
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Mario vote for Drixx pls
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:39 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I can vote Drixx.
Then again BBmolla is scum.
Going to check deadline.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:41 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I don't know though.
His ability does sound good...
I really would prefer to lynch Molla. Let me bring out the ISO to figure out what's pinging me so much.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1504, MarioManiac4 wrote:I don't know though.
His ability does sound good...
I really would prefer to lynch Molla. Let me bring out the ISO to figure out what's pinging me so much.

How so?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Mario you need to have realistic goals for the last few hours of the day. A BBmolla lynch is not one of them.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:48 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

The fact he's claiming that when his level is won town get an extra boost through him sounds like something that would be in the game, with the Mafiaception! twist.

Pedit: I KNOW
BUT I DON'T THINK ONLY ONE WAGON COULD BE ON SCUM, AND SCUM WOULD LET THIS HAPPEN
UNLESS I'M BEING SHITTY AGAIN AND MISSING THE COUNTERWAGON
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:49 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Did I mention I don't want to lynch a claimed Town Roleblocker?
Because there's that too.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Drixx is town, vote Ricastle, there is time.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1509, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Drixx is town, vote Ricastle, there is time.

Why? Drixx is missing the fire here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Ricastle »

I find it quite annoying that, unlike me, you have literally not done shit this whole day and this is the conclusion you've arrived at. Very underwhelming.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:44 am

In post 1426, Drixx wrote:
In post 1425, Spiffeh wrote:Drixx your wall post to Tammy was terrible

I said I wasn't going to address it again after that post, but I will add one further thing. Different people are different. For me,
integrity
is the most important thing in life. I have spent decades building my integrity. Integrity is currency that only exists so long as you maintain it. You can only spend it by breaking your integrity once. I would simply never use my real life situation to gain advantage in a mafia game. That is against both written and unwritten codes of conduct.

The start of Tammy's response was good. She talked about having had that happen to her before. Then she spent a paragraph talking about why I was scum because I care about my integrity. That tells me that Tammy doesn't know me; at all, and doesn't really want to. She saw an avenue where she could imply I'm scum and then did so.

And if you morons don't stop piling onto a bad wagon you're going to hurt town. A lot. Stop it.

This post in the context of his iso's progression is town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:46 am

"Fire" is just momentum...nobody always has momentum going for them...it's not a good measure of alignment.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

That post is null. Drixx is responding to what he perceives to be a personal attack. Tammy calls it scum. You call it town. It's null.

DAT Ricastle OMGUS though...:/
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:49 am

It isn't null. The more I've read this game, the more I realize that Tammy doesn't know what the fuck she is doing.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1513, Albert B. Rampage wrote:"Fire" is just momentum...nobody always has momentum going for them...it's not a good measure of alignment.

No. Fire is passion for scumhunting. He's got AtE which shows he's emotional but the flailing between wagons on obvtown rather than casing someone and digging in. I want to see that. I don't see the chess match that goes on in town Drixx's head.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:51 am

In post 1516, Titus wrote:passion

Passionate is an ongoing state of being which picks up with momentum, and it is a bad indicator of alignment.

You need to vote for Ricastle with me now so we can turn this ship around.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Please don't do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1515, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It isn't null. The more I've read this game, the more I realize that Tammy doesn't know what the fuck she is doing.

Regarding that one post, yes. Tammy is damn good town though. She is one hell of a bridge between our styles. She's trying to apply an emotional tell to a logic based player and so are you. You don't catch Drixx scum by arguing emotion. You don't label Drixx town that way either.

You read him by the validity (but not soundness) of the positions he takes, which is why him not digging in (displaying the fire) is a problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:55 am

That applies to anyone. You're just describing scumhunting. Stop wasting time and vote for Ricastle for a good result.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

What positions has Drixx taken that look valid?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:58 am

In post 1151, Drixx wrote:Ricastle's reads do seem to be sort of just made up as he goes along. I don't see any evolution.

Anatole ... that avatar seriously disturbs me. Just so you know. Catching up has been a little unpleasant.

In post 1172, Drixx wrote:
In post 1155, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1151, Drixx wrote:Ricastle's reads do seem to be sort of just made up as he goes along. I don't see any evolution.

Anatole ... that avatar seriously disturbs me. Just so you know. Catching up has been a little unpleasant.
Wait, you're actually here? Do you have any other thoughts?

Reading over reminds me of A Crack in Time. And I'm not gonna let that happen again.

Regarding the apparent reversal of my stance on Titus, I don't really think I can read Titus and I came to that read with such in mind. She very slightly came off as town on a quick ISO, and I didn't want to have 6 nullreads and 4 nulltown reads because that would be uneven, so yeah. It wasn't a strong read even for what it was

I don't know what "A Crack in Time" is because I wasn't in that game. In any case, it's purely bupkis to believe that something that happened in another game with different players and a different setup can somehow inform you about what something means in this particular game. I got sick. It was getting long enough that I put a timer on myself to get better or replace out, and I let you all know what's going on.

Your post comes dangerously close to crossing the line. I don't make shit up about my real life and I have a solid record of being active in my games, regardless of role or alignment. I am as active as {insert any role and alignment} as I am as {insert any/all other roles and alignments}.

Someone asked if I had any thoughts at the moment. I think it's super scummy to try and push someone by implying said person is lying about being sick out in meatworld. (It's not as if one could check my posts history or check my hydra Reasonably Rational post history and see if that's consistent or not... oh ... wait). Lazy scummy push. I don't like it. Congrats on earning my first light scum read Ricastle.

In post 1428, Drixx wrote:
In post 1427, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Ricastle

This guy is scum.

My read left me feeling the same way. His reads feel made up and don't seem to have any organic flow to them. I would join you on the wagon, but would you consider Gork or Titus? That looks like a Scum v. Town to me, but I am rubbish at reading Titus (unless I catch her slip) so I really can't tell which. You can look at her bragging about how she uses my approach to the game to buddy me and there's some very light buddying from her earlier.

I know you don't frequently say a whole lot ABR, but maybe weigh in on this for me? If you can tell me what you think or tell me why Ricastle is a better vote than either of them and thus they can wait till tomorrow, I'll join you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

There's nothing in there that hasn't really been said. :/

On a scale 1-10 (10 mos confident), how confident are you that Drixx is town? Ricastle is scum?

Tammy, answer the other way please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:05 am

In post 1523, Titus wrote:There's nothing in there that hasn't really been said. :/

So if I'm right about Ricastle, but it's already been said, that takes away from the validity of my stance on Ricastle? That doesn't make sense, Titus.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”