MAFIACEPTION GAME OVER! Flawless Victory!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1573, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Interestingly, Ricastle has the exact same reaction as The Silver Bard-scum in the game Titus and I just completed (Warcraft Mafia).

In post 1022, The Silver Bard wrote:I love how none of you who have voted me, or who have said they think I might be scum have mentioned any reasons. Closest thing to a reason is Vedith having a gutfeeling.

That's also not true of Ricastle. People have articulated why he's scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

We like to use Shock and Awe systems against scum, flashwagon them and watch them freak out.

Keep your head on a swivel, Titus :)
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

Fuck off with that selective example shit. As if scum are the only people to have made such statements.

Pedit: ANYONE YOU PUSH THIS WAY WILL REACT THE SAME. How is this the play of someone with almost a decade of experience?

Also, Titus, no they haven't, lying because the majority will believe you without a second thought is simply obnoxious. Feel free to pull up these supposed articulation sons whenever you want
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:54 am

Alright ladies and gentlemen, we have approximately 10 hours to get 5 votes on Ricastle. Let's pull up our sleeves and round up the necessary votes to make this scumflip happen.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 715, Titus wrote:
In post 96, Ricastle wrote:
In post 67, Fro99er wrote:- Ricastle...what? Why did you bother to check in to say you have no idea, oh wait yes you do, but you're not gonna make anything of it? What's the point in checking in if you're not even going to post anything worthwhile?
Because experiencing my presence first-hand is one of the most crucial elements to the early game. It's like praying to God, except if he did it for you.

Now, onto business.

VOTE: Bulbazak

Drixx is definitely scum, yet you've given no regard toward him since your opening statement. Also, that's way more townreads than I'm comfortable seeing from a player at this stage of the game. Seems like you're just spurting shit for the sake of getting solid reads as soon as possible.

In post 141, Ricastle wrote:
In post 124, Marquis wrote:ric that's mean. :( if you're town i'll tell you right now that you should try to avoid what went on in my last double day mini for both of our sakes

i also realize i didn't address bulba being town -

i don't see the contradictions between his read strengths and votes as some sort of contrived scum disconnect, but rather fluctuation as he's going on thinking/posting. experienced scum posts and read positions are carefully crafted, including the strength of those commitments, and no matter how tired he is a scum!bulba's not some random novice at it.

basically: one, i find it hard to believe a scum!bulba would leave that open for attack with the naked vote change. and two, his responses to posts directed at him were more easy and natural than not. he's speaking, not crafting. call his mario vote change bad in theory, but it's a town direct response to vote my townread there and not care about the consequences.
Well, my counterargument to this should be short.

I don't have one.

VOTE: Drixx

Not feeling Anatole honestly. I can imagine town me starting off in a similar fashion, and I think his point is decent although I do disagree with his conclusion. I'd rather use my vote to make the above guy do something rn.

Pedit: You're going to have to explain that one, Titus.

In post 275, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Titus

In post 622, Ricastle wrote:I didn't like that response when I first read it, but that ^ made up my mind.

VOTE: Porochaz

In post 684, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Anatole

Wow, Mr. Consensus is here. Got any unique thoughts?

Totally down for wagoning this.

Merry Christmas.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

happily not voting ricastle
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1572, Glork wrote:Titus 3 (Katsuki, Porochaz, Gorkington)
Anatole Kuragin 1 (Ranger)
MarioManiac4 1 (Dongempire)
Dongempire 1 (PeregrineV)

These need to go.
Mario needs to vote.
Gork use your proxy votes.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1571, Gorkington wrote:
frogguy wrote:I will fight to the death Anatole
him disappearing now isnt bugging you?

NO

because its starting to bug me.

TOUGH NUTS

and tammy saying that ana's more recent scumgames are less wooden is making me feel a lot less great.

I BEG TO DIFFER
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I still think Ana is scum but that's a fight for another day.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

Yeah... Im not exactly sure why you are all following ABR, who has done nothing all day and suddenly decided this is a good lynch and you all follow. Im seen him do this before which is infuriating, and whats more I've seen him be wrong more than he is right. Why are people not voting Titus or Anatole or Katsuki to name a few?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

ABR, while we wait, let's try to get a block going. I would like it if you used Tammy to her fullest potential. While we disagree with the Drixx rationale atm, I would like you to realize that she provides enormous potential with both types of scumhunting. I am pretty sure you both are town. I would like to PoE this. That's what was right with my play in Warcraft (had both scums as null).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

y
In post 1584, Porochaz wrote:Im not exactly sure why you are all following ABR, who has done nothing all day and suddenly decided this is a good lynch and you all follow.

I AGREE WITH THIS GUY WHO I AM STILL NOT SURE IS TOWN BUT I AGREE HI POROCHEESE!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

CHAZ
Heil King Froggo.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1584, Porochaz wrote:Yeah... Im not exactly sure why you are all following ABR, who has done nothing all day and suddenly decided this is a good lynch and you all follow. Im seen him do this before which is infuriating, and whats more I've seen him be wrong more than he is right. Why are people not voting Titus or Anatole or Katsuki to name a few?

Hi. You Ricastle's buddy? ABR's obvtown. Taking charge to lead a wagon after a VLA is very pro town. The only way I think ABR could be scum ATM is scum with Drixx and I don't see that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Porochaz come vote Molla.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Heh, Im not sure I've ever been called that before.

Also Spiffeh, why do the Titus votes need to go and not the Drixx ones? Considering they are on the same amount?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I meant to grab the Drixx ones too.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:04 pm

In post 1585, Titus wrote:ABR, while we wait, let's try to get a block going. I would like it if you used Tammy to her fullest potential. While we disagree with the Drixx rationale atm, I would like you to realize that she provides enormous potential with both types of scumhunting. I am pretty sure you both are town. I would like to PoE this. That's what was right with my play in Warcraft (had both scums as null).

I'm not interested in a town block. That said, I believe Tammy will help get Ricastle to L-4 with her vote, so then we only need 4 more before 2pm EST tomorrow. This is a development I am looking forward to.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 1588, Titus wrote:
In post 1584, Porochaz wrote:Yeah... Im not exactly sure why you are all following ABR, who has done nothing all day and suddenly decided this is a good lynch and you all follow. Im seen him do this before which is infuriating, and whats more I've seen him be wrong more than he is right. Why are people not voting Titus or Anatole or Katsuki to name a few?

Hi. You Ricastle's buddy? ABR's obvtown. Taking charge to lead a wagon after a VLA is very pro town. The only way I think ABR could be scum ATM is scum with Drixx and I don't see that.

No, it's not. And, no, he's not.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Are you town reading Ricastle, Poro?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1588, Titus wrote:You Ricastle's buddy?

NO I AM
Heil King Froggo.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1579, Titus wrote:
In post 715, Titus wrote:
In post 96, Ricastle wrote:
In post 67, Fro99er wrote:- Ricastle...what? Why did you bother to check in to say you have no idea, oh wait yes you do, but you're not gonna make anything of it? What's the point in checking in if you're not even going to post anything worthwhile?
Because experiencing my presence first-hand is one of the most crucial elements to the early game. It's like praying to God, except if he did it for you.

Now, onto business.

VOTE: Bulbazak

Drixx is definitely scum, yet you've given no regard toward him since your opening statement. Also, that's way more townreads than I'm comfortable seeing from a player at this stage of the game. Seems like you're just spurting shit for the sake of getting solid reads as soon as possible.

In post 141, Ricastle wrote:
In post 124, Marquis wrote:ric that's mean. :( if you're town i'll tell you right now that you should try to avoid what went on in my last double day mini for both of our sakes

i also realize i didn't address bulba being town -

i don't see the contradictions between his read strengths and votes as some sort of contrived scum disconnect, but rather fluctuation as he's going on thinking/posting. experienced scum posts and read positions are carefully crafted, including the strength of those commitments, and no matter how tired he is a scum!bulba's not some random novice at it.

basically: one, i find it hard to believe a scum!bulba would leave that open for attack with the naked vote change. and two, his responses to posts directed at him were more easy and natural than not. he's speaking, not crafting. call his mario vote change bad in theory, but it's a town direct response to vote my townread there and not care about the consequences.
Well, my counterargument to this should be short.

I don't have one.

VOTE: Drixx

Not feeling Anatole honestly. I can imagine town me starting off in a similar fashion, and I think his point is decent although I do disagree with his conclusion. I'd rather use my vote to make the above guy do something rn.

Pedit: You're going to have to explain that one, Titus.

In post 275, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Titus

In post 622, Ricastle wrote:I didn't like that response when I first read it, but that ^ made up my mind.

VOTE: Porochaz

In post 684, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Anatole

Wow, Mr. Consensus is here. Got any unique thoughts?

Totally down for wagoning this.

Merry Christmas.
LMAO

just. lmao. You've got some gall to be bringing that up as your sole citation.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

What is the actual argument for lynching Ricastle like wtf
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I mean I've seen him do that often enough as town, but how anyone can say he is obvtown with so little information is being ridiculous. I don't actually know if he has been reading the game.

EDIT, I have been thus far.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1584, Porochaz wrote:Yeah... Im not exactly sure why you are all following ABR, who has done nothing all day and suddenly decided this is a good lynch and you all follow. Im seen him do this before which is infuriating, and whats more
I've seen him be wrong more than he is right
. Why are people not voting Titus or Anatole or Katsuki to name a few?

Emphasis is mine. How many people do you know who are significantly more right than wrong on day one, with a significant sample size? I'm unaware of anyone who is better than random chance at day one, but maybe you know a bunch of people who are super amazing and I just haven't gotten to play with them yet? I would love to play with them, if you do. I could stand to learn a LOT about how to scumhunt and play day one better, as my entire game history on site can attest to.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”