MAFIACEPTION GAME OVER! Flawless Victory!

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Ricastle »

To anyone opposed to my wagon, I implore you to join me on Titus. This is a blatant, arrogant scum charge that needs crushing post-haste, and I can't do it alone.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Titus

Gork put your proxy votes on Titus please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Everyone needs to vote for either Titus or Ricastle. We have ~9 hours to lynch someone. Do it now.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:12 pm

19 hours*
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Someone give me the case on Ricastle.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:15 pm

You won't change your mind, neither will I, let's keep the thread clean of useless cheerleading that only pads up the page count, and let the neutrals and spectators choose the lynch now. Fair?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1602, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Everyone needs to vote for either Titus or Ricastle. We have ~9 hours to lynch someone. Do it now.
third best scummer of all time
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 1599, Drixx wrote:
In post 1584, Porochaz wrote:Yeah... Im not exactly sure why you are all following ABR, who has done nothing all day and suddenly decided this is a good lynch and you all follow. Im seen him do this before which is infuriating, and whats more
I've seen him be wrong more than he is right
. Why are people not voting Titus or Anatole or Katsuki to name a few?

Emphasis is mine. How many people do you know who are significantly more right than wrong on day one, with a significant sample size? I'm unaware of anyone who is better than random chance at day one, but maybe you know a bunch of people who are super amazing and I just haven't gotten to play with them yet? I would love to play with them, if you do. I could stand to learn a LOT about how to scumhunt and play day one better, as my entire game history on site can attest to.

I mean in this specific situation. I'd prefer to follow someone who knows what they are doing and has some information.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:18 pm

I read the thread in transit back to my country, Porochaz. Trust me. Usually, town would have claimed by now btw. Ricastle is scum.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 1605, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You won't change your mind, neither will I, let's keep the thread clean of useless cheerleading that only pads up the page count, and let the neutrals and spectators choose the lynch now. Fair?

Maybe understanding why you personally are voting Ri might help?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1607, Porochaz wrote:
In post 1599, Drixx wrote:
In post 1584, Porochaz wrote:Yeah... Im not exactly sure why you are all following ABR, who has done nothing all day and suddenly decided this is a good lynch and you all follow. Im seen him do this before which is infuriating, and whats more
I've seen him be wrong more than he is right
. Why are people not voting Titus or Anatole or Katsuki to name a few?

Emphasis is mine. How many people do you know who are significantly more right than wrong on day one, with a significant sample size? I'm unaware of anyone who is better than random chance at day one, but maybe you know a bunch of people who are super amazing and I just haven't gotten to play with them yet? I would love to play with them, if you do. I could stand to learn a LOT about how to scumhunt and play day one better, as my entire game history on site can attest to.

I mean in this specific situation. I'd prefer to follow someone who knows what they are doing and has some information.

ABR is that. He is terrible at articulation. He once wagoned me because I wouldn't vote scum that he couldn't articulate. At deadline, he's got as much information as of any of us. Or are you avoiding voting Ricastle hoping a wagon on me takes off? Ricastle claims if town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Titus »

P-edit. Damn mind meld.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:24 pm

In post 1609, Porochaz wrote:
In post 1605, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You won't change your mind, neither will I, let's keep the thread clean of useless cheerleading that only pads up the page count, and let the neutrals and spectators choose the lynch now. Fair?

Maybe understanding why you personally are voting Ri might help?

1) Feeding town paranoia (everyone is so scummy, I don't know who to vote!)
2) His interactions with Spiffeh are atrocious, clearly coddling him to gain his approval
3) He loses his shit with Titus and Drixx who are posting level-headed content that happen to place him in their scum pile

Most recently, his entire behavior as the pressure is turning on him; lack of a claim with 20 hours to go, his fake begging for a Titus bandwagon, his posts are all wrong. He is scum.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Ricastle »

1) Already answered. Read.
2) I have not directly interacted with Spiffeh at all so this is coming from nowhere.
3) There is no content. Titus has provided absolutely nothing of substance against me. If you can buy shit this easily, it's remarkable you haven't gone bankrupt already. Also, the calm over emotional argument is a classic fallacy.

I'm a VT in the midgame.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Ricastle »

1) Already answered. Read.
2) I have not directly interacted with Spiffeh at all so this is coming from nowhere.
3) There is no content. Titus has provided absolutely nothing of substance against me. If you can buy shit this easily, it's remarkable you haven't gone bankrupt already. Also, the calm over emotional argument is a classic fallacy.

I'm a VT in the midgame.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:43 pm

I have Titus as lean scum, and Ricastle with a high likelihood of being scum.

Everyone should vote one or the other.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

Been having internet problems today and I'm getting ready to go to a thing. I'll be back in a few hours and will do more than just skim.

Titus - I thought you had a thing about it being scummy to try to drive a new lynch through too close to deadline. Why is ABR obvtown for it?

ABR - The reasons you give for ricastle scum aren't scummy. I've also said that too many people are scummy. Drixx lost his shit in a complete overreaction to me scum hunting him and continued to lose his shit all over the game, and you're calling him town. Why is ricastle getting frustrated scummy but Drixx's is town?

Someone not claiming isn't a scum tell either.

Anyway, I want to look at that scum game that ABR linked for ricastle as I've only seen him as town. I think that he's an easy mislynch. I don't think that I've played a game with him yet that he didn't get wagoned on day one and mislynched eventually.

As much as I appreciate someone sticking up for me when another person says I don't know what the fuck I'm doing (thank you Titus), I am concerned that Titus doesn't have any reservations about me. I can't remember a time when town!Titus had me as a solid town read. A couple times she had me as town, but there were flickers of doubt.

Anyway, I'm running late and have to go.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Cool Tammy, stand aside and watch your friend Titus get lynched with 18 hours to go, while you do absolutely nothing but spout useless criticism.

I have many reasons for voting Ricastle and thinking Drixx is town. I don't waste my time with minutia and I've outlined the biggest red flags I've found. You really have no idea how to play mafia from what I've seen of you. Prove me wrong.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1617, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You really have no idea how to play mafia from what I've seen of you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Look up my wiki. I am living tissue over metal endoskeleton, fit to terminate scum and save towns.
Delenn
Delenn
Goon
Delenn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Delenn »

@Tammy, He's obvtown for his Frogger vote earlier. Not all deadline new pushes are scummy. Context is tech. If you pick a lynch that has zero shot of being viable, that's a scum claim. ABR didn't start a new wagon but revived the Ricastle wagon. ABR scum would just lurk it the fuck out. He was Vla before, he could just try to "catch up" and pass undetected.

You're town. Deal with it. Questioning my townread is more evidence you are town. My victories lately have been pushing to avoid town lynches, which means I have to establish a town block of people I am unwilling to lynch. If you act scummy, I would revise but it would take a lot. ABR is very ego motivated. I fear air I didn't step in and defend your skill, ABR would ignore you and town wins by not imploding. That's why my rule 1 as scum is let town implode.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1620, Delenn wrote:@Tammy, He's obvtown for his Frogger vote earlier. Not all deadline new pushes are scummy. Context is tech. If you pick a lynch that has zero shot of being viable, that's a scum claim. ABR didn't start a new wagon but revived the Ricastle wagon. ABR scum would just lurk it the fuck out. He was Vla before, he could just try to "catch up" and pass undetected.

You're town. Deal with it. Questioning my townread is more evidence you are town. My victories lately have been pushing to avoid town lynches, which means I have to establish a town block of people I am unwilling to lynch. If you act scummy, I would revise but it would take a lot. ABR is very ego motivated. I fear air I didn't step in and defend your skill, ABR would ignore you and town wins by not imploding. That's why my rule 1 as scum is let town implode.

Was me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1527, Spiffeh wrote:Mario popping in and not voting for one of the leading wagons is awful.

No shit.
Funny the wagon goes away and no one wants back on.
Joy. :roll:

In post 1531, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gork? hiplop?

hiplop

In post 1548, hiplop wrote:VOTE: ricastle

Agreed.v Amazing post by drixx. Really don't support my vote on him lol

Please for the love of someone who gives a shit can we at least lynch this shit?
PLEASE!

In post 1565, Fro99er wrote:I will fight to the death Anatole Tammy and Chaos as town. Probably Spiffeh too but not 100%

Fuck your read on Anatole.

In post 1564, Fro99er wrote:Still stand by Molla Titus Bulba farside poro drixx ABR as my lunch pool for D1

Flips can change everything.

Especially since your read on me is shit.

In post 1581, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1572, Glork wrote:Titus 3 (Katsuki, Porochaz, Gorkington)
Anatole Kuragin 1 (Ranger)
MarioManiac4 1 (Dongempire)
Dongempire 1 (PeregrineV)

These need to go.
Mario needs to vote.
Gork use your proxy votes.

I would love a mario wagon to happen.
I'm making a case officially next.

In post 1583, Spiffeh wrote:I still think Ana is scum but that's a fight for another day.

I'll be there to fight with you. (maybe)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Farside, we're lynching Ricastle. Drixx is a me clone I think.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

By play not by role obviously.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”