MAFIACEPTION GAME OVER! Flawless Victory!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Tammy is taking general guiding principles and acting like they are inviolable laws.

This is classic beginner mentality. The truth is not black and white. It is an amalgamation of microbehaviors that we look at, and we point at signposts that stick out in between the noise. Anyone can post any town sounding thing, and be discredited by a scum sounding thing. As we interact more, the good players see the gaps more clearly while the amateurs are still looking at the signposts.

Tammy in particular isn't playing pro-town; anyone who is playing bystander is harming the town.

It's not that complicated.

Vote for Ricastle or Titus.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why Mario is scum:

Not that anyone cares what an actual case looks like but lets review.

votes for self
quickly switches to RVS wagon on frogger
bitches about how his switch should look like RVS Fuck it does NOT.
He already stated he was keeping his RVS a few pages back here [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewto ... some meta It really doesn't say much to me.
and apparently wrong
did you even read his uses with bulba? This is classic cherry picking crap I see from scum always.

I literally looked at the iso and could not even tell you why he still thinks bulba is scum or why Drixx is a scum read. Other then one comment he made here
Which funny enough was null.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1625, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Tammy is taking general guiding principles and acting like they are inviolable laws.

This is classic beginner mentality. The truth is not black and white. It is an amalgamation of microbehaviors that we look at, and we point at signposts that stick out in between the noise. Anyone can post any town sounding thing, and be discredited by a scum sounding thing. As we interact more, the good players see the gaps more clearly while the amateurs are still looking at the signposts.

Tammy in particular isn't playing pro-town; anyone who is playing bystander is harming the town.

It's not that complicated.

Vote for Ricastle or Titus.

No. Classic beginner mentality is supposing you're better than everyone else is.

There's always an argument to be made on day 1.

There's a theory of too many chefs in the kitchen. Tammy also isn't playing bystander.

The truth is black and white. Either someone has a town PM or not. Sometimes things trigger false positive or negative but facts are facts.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1616, Tammy wrote:Been having internet problems today and I'm getting ready to go to a thing. I'll be back in a few hours and will do more than just skim.

Titus - I thought you had a thing about it being scummy to try to drive a new lynch through too close to deadline. Why is ABR obvtown for it?

ABR - The reasons you give for ricastle scum aren't scummy. I've also said that too many people are scummy. Drixx lost his shit in a complete overreaction to me scum hunting him and continued to lose his shit all over the game, and you're calling him town. Why is ricastle getting frustrated scummy but Drixx's is town?

Someone not claiming isn't a scum tell either.

Anyway, I want to look at that scum game that ABR linked for ricastle as I've only seen him as town. I think that he's an easy mislynch. I don't think that I've played a game with him yet that he didn't get wagoned on day one and mislynched eventually.

As much as I appreciate someone sticking up for me when another person says I don't know what the fuck I'm doing (thank you Titus), I am concerned that Titus doesn't have any reservations about me. I can't remember a time when town!Titus had me as a solid town read. A couple times she had me as town, but there were flickers of doubt.

Anyway, I'm running late and have to go.

I'm feeling this myself.
The sudden push from ABR leaves me very, very cold.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by hiplop »

farside im town dont be a dork love <3
third best scummer of all time
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1626, farside22 wrote:Why Mario is scum:

Not that anyone cares what an actual case looks like but lets review.

votes for self
quickly switches to RVS wagon on frogger
bitches about how his switch should look like RVS Fuck it does NOT.
He already stated he was keeping his RVS a few pages back here [url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewto ... some meta It really doesn't say much to me.
and apparently wrong
did you even read his uses with bulba? This is classic cherry picking crap I see from scum always.

I literally looked at the iso and could not even tell you why he still thinks bulba is scum or why Drixx is a scum read. Other then one comment he made here
Which funny enough was null.

You forgot the fact Mario slipped I was town, but it's too late to lynch Mario.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1628, farside22 wrote:
In post 1616, Tammy wrote:Been having internet problems today and I'm getting ready to go to a thing. I'll be back in a few hours and will do more than just skim.

Titus - I thought you had a thing about it being scummy to try to drive a new lynch through too close to deadline. Why is ABR obvtown for it?

ABR - The reasons you give for ricastle scum aren't scummy. I've also said that too many people are scummy. Drixx lost his shit in a complete overreaction to me scum hunting him and continued to lose his shit all over the game, and you're calling him town. Why is ricastle getting frustrated scummy but Drixx's is town?

Anyway, I want to look at that scum game that ABR linked for ricastle as I've only seen him as town. I think that he's an easy mislynch. I don't think that I've played a game with him yet that he didn't get wagoned on day one and mislynched eventually.

As much as I appreciate someone sticking up for me when another person says I don't know what the fuck I'm doing (thank you Titus), I am concerned that Titus doesn't have any reservations about me. I can't remember a time when town!Titus had me as a solid town read. A couple times she had me as town, but there were flickers of doubt.

I'm feeling this myself.

It's classic arrogant ABR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1629, hiplop wrote:farside im town dont be a dork love <3

Well get off your ass soon hippy. Or feel my wrath.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1631, Titus wrote:

I'm feeling this myself.

I'll stick with obvious scum I'm voting for $100 Alex but thanks for asking.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1633, farside22 wrote:

I'm feeling this myself.

You think Drixx is obvious scum now?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1632, farside22 wrote:

i promise I wont be a lazylop this game. Its way too fucking cool. Just moving at an overwhelming pace and its hard for me to catch up before deadline
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:20 pm

In post 1627, Titus wrote:No. Classic beginner mentality is supposing you're better than everyone else is.

Beginner thinks that because Titus has never been sure I was town before, when she is, it's suspicious.

Beginner makes mistakes and thinks that those aren't scumtells because they are town. Perception =\ Reality. Scumtell =\ scum. But we lynch based on scumtells.

Beginner thinks that it's okay to risk a no lynch.

You are arrogant, Titus, but you don't espouse the simple thinking of an amateur.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1634, Titus wrote:
In post 1633, farside22 wrote:

I'm feeling this myself.

You think Drixx is obvious scum now?

Oh I thought I moved to vote Mario at some point.

vote: Mario
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by hiplop »

abr/froggy/farry are my townies rn
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1635, hiplop wrote:

i promise I wont be a lazylop this game. Its way too fucking cool. Just moving at an overwhelming pace and its hard for me to catch up before deadline

I'm in the too many games and creating games and modding games frenzy.
Fun! :lol:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:22 pm

In post 1637, farside22 wrote:vote: Mario

Not happening.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1640, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Not happening.

Agreed.

Farside, do you like being scumread by me or something?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1636, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1627, Titus wrote:No. Classic beginner mentality is supposing you're better than everyone else is.

Beginner thinks that because Titus has never been sure I was town before, when she is, it's suspicious.

Beginner makes mistakes and thinks that those aren't scumtells because they are town. Perception =\ Reality. Scumtell =\ scum. But we lynch based on scumtells.

Beginner thinks that it's okay to risk a no lynch.

You are arrogant, Titus, but you don't espouse the simple thinking of an amateur.

I could say beginner uses the word scumtell when they mean scum indicator.

Experts occasionally risk no lynch. I have done that a few times.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 1639, farside22 wrote:

real life randomly took a hit (Credit card fraud :|) and ive been a grumpylop and having a hard time catching up. Slowly getting through
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:28 pm

I would ask you to teach me mafia Titus but I know there's only a select few that could afford that class, like Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerburg.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1644, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I would ask you to teach me mafia Titus but I know there's only a select few that could afford that class, like Elon Musk or Mark Zuckerburg.

Burn. I will put a theory of what I think. Sonic was going to help us have a joint thread but he got banned.

This isn't helpful.

I am going to get you and Tammy town reading each other, or have one of you two shatter my townread or die trying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1623, Titus wrote:Farside, we're lynching Ricastle. Drixx is a me clone I think.

I'm freaked out, just a little bit, by you having an alt inspired by the Television Show I would rate #1 overall ever. I'm a little scared to ask, because the universe could implode, but who are your favorite characters, and why?

@Farside - I am an academic. I speak like an academic a lot of the time. It's not an intentional thing, that "arrogant Drixx" you referenced from Stephen Universe. I'm self aware enough to know that I project very differently in text than I do in person or even just voice to voice. I would just kindly ask you to avoid imposing any tone onto my posts. If it helps just read them out loud in monotone. Don't assume there's any tone there unless I've gone out of my way to make something super obvious.

Examples of that would be the venomous post(s?) I shot at Tammy because I felt (and I still do now but I'm not feeling like shit and angry) like she was making a terrible fallacy ridden argument and intentionally pretending to be reasonable while actually making an awful push based upon completely moonlogic reasoning. You could read those posts and assume that if I were talking, my voice would be raised slightly and I would have a slight edge in my voice. I cannot think of any post I've ever made on site that would correspond to me feeling enough to like actually want to shout or anything.

I'm not sure how to express it better than that. I think you and I communicate in two very different ways, and it would be useful and cool if we found a way to meet in the middle.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

@drixx, which tv show? What alt?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Delenn?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1641, Titus wrote:
In post 1640, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Not happening.

Agreed.

Farside, do you like being scumread by me or something?

Why would you scum read me for voting someone you think is scummy too?

In post 1643, hiplop wrote:
In post 1639, farside22 wrote:

real life randomly took a hit (Credit card fraud :|) and ive been a grumpylop and having a hard time catching up. Slowly getting through

That sucks.
I had that happen but it got caught early.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”