Mini 1732 - Super Smash Bros. Project M(afia) - D7!

Gendaberry
Gendaberry
Goon
Gendaberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Gendaberry »

In post 1397, LicketyQuickety wrote:

so you think RB a town player who has no NA was a good idea. I suppose its better than blocking a town player with a NA, but I think the point is to block Scum with a NA. IDK tho, I could be wrong...

Are you confused about why I would RB someone that I think is scummy?

@All Alone - Thoughts on Smiffle/GL?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 1395, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1392, Davsto wrote:I'm not commuting until I'm at risk of being lynched. I'd like to stay here and be as useful as possible before I have to warp out due to mislead people.

Do you agree with my point about how you should commute once we decide to lynch someone else to prove that you're not scum lying about having more commutes?

I disagree. I have limited shots. Using them when I don't need to is an awful idea.

As for my reads.... ugh, I'm really not sure. It's quite hard to get associatives when none of a groupscum faction have flipped. At this point, I'm starting to wonder if all scum are 3p, which is great fun.

I'll read through tomorrow and see if I can get anything.
smiffle
smiffle
Goon
smiffle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:54 am

Post by smiffle »

Internet went down due to a windstorm Thursday night, (fucking time-worner). I'll be able to read up and check in later this weekend, but probably not today.

/dodge
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:59 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1401, Davsto wrote:Using them when I don't need to is an awful idea.

But there only use is to prove that you're town. Why would you not want to do that? When would be a better time to day-commute?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:59 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

EBWOP cause that one was bad - their*
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1403, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1401, Davsto wrote:Using them when I don't need to is an awful idea.

But there only use is to prove that you're town. Why would you not want to do that? When would be a better time to day-commute?

You have an X-Shot Day Cop. You are told to use it because it will prove you're town in some setup-related way, even though you'll get no result due to circumstances and, thus, it will have no actual use for this Shot.

Would you use it? I wouldn't.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:08 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

That analogy doesn't work because a Day Cop use would hypothetically have more value if you saved it and used it another time.

There's no real use to day-commuting other than to show that we shouldn't/can't lynch you. It will never tell us about another player's alignment.

I'm all for you sticking around and communicating us while we work through the day. However, right before we lynch someone - if we decide to lynch someone else - you should use it to verify that you are what you say you are.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Davsto »

No, fuck that shit. I'm not using a limited use thing just because you say I should. I'll use it when it actually does something, thank you very much.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:14 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Fine, then you're forcing my hand to do this

VOTE: Davsto

In case ika derphammers before Davsto can commute, my hitstun plans:

if Davsto flips town there's no benefit to announcing who I am targeting as a multi-person scumteam could coordinate their NKs around that.

if Davsto flips scum then I'm targeting smiffle
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Davsto »

That's L-1?

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Davsto »

Congratulations, you've given town one less person to help them find who the scum is throughout the day.

Real, proper pro-town motivations there, right?

Lynch Guilty. Bye.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I mean if you're town and you just made yourself unlynchable then that's a win in my book. I don't understand how you don't see the pro-town reasons to commute today.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Guys, I have way too few Town reads and that is really bad. I only have GL and Smiffle as town. My only really strong Scum read is Dav. If you have day abilities, now is the time to use them.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by ika »

VOTE: dave
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

if that's a hammer and in case I die tonight, I encourage everyone alive tomorrow to read smiffle's ISO and ctrl+F "Dav".
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by vonflare »

Dvsto has been removed from the game!

Vote count has been reset.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm going to be so pissed if he's scum and he can do this.

I like All Alone for scum if Davsto is town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

If Davsto is scum with commutes then I think smiffle is a good candidate for a partner. I can explain my thoughts on that later, I'm about to head out for the evening.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Well, oddly enough I think this makes Dav Town. Having two commutes as Scum is just too OP... Unless ofc Dav is 3p... Hmmmm

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1418, LicketyQuickety wrote:Well, oddly enough I think this makes Dav Town. Having two commutes as Scum is just too OP... Unless ofc Dav is 3p... Hmmmm

It doesnt, if he does not count as alive players as it seems now

for refrence to the role im talking about

Greetings BRantz, you have drawn Mafia Three-Shot Pseudocider.

Feint: During the day, you may target yourself to remove yourself from the game. You will for all intents and purposes be dead, but your role and alignment will not be revealed. You will return to the game at the beginning of the next day. You may only use this action thrice.

Tropical Volcano Lair Mafia Factional Abilities
Intern: You know that your teammates are BBmolla, VysePresident and vonflare. They do not know of your existence. If they attempt to kill you, they will remember who you are and recruit you instead.

Tropical Volcano Lair Mafia Win Condition: You win when your faction is the only one remaining.

The game thread is here. Please confirm in-thread.

bolded imprtant part i would nto be surprised to see von doign something of the such
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:23 pm

In post 1419, ika wrote:
In post 1418, LicketyQuickety wrote:Well, oddly enough I think this makes Dav Town. Having two commutes as Scum is just too OP... Unless ofc Dav is 3p... Hmmmm

It doesnt, if he does not count as alive players as it seems now

for refrence to the role im talking about

Greetings BRantz, you have drawn Mafia Three-Shot Pseudocider.

Feint: During the day, you may target yourself to remove yourself from the game. You will for all intents and purposes be dead, but your role and alignment will not be revealed. You will return to the game at the beginning of the next day. You may only use this action thrice.

Tropical Volcano Lair Mafia Factional Abilities
Intern: You know that your teammates are BBmolla, VysePresident and vonflare. They do not know of your existence. If they attempt to kill you, they will remember who you are and recruit you instead.

Tropical Volcano Lair Mafia Win Condition: You win when your faction is the only one remaining.

The game thread is here. Please confirm in-thread.

bolded imprtant part i would nto be surprised to see von doign something of the such

Id doesn't work that way Ika. Dav returns as soon as a lynch takes place. It is a different role altogether. Though the roles are similar enough there are enough key differences in the way they behave to have them not be enough to actually draw a conclusion from any other game.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1420, LicketyQuickety wrote:Id doesn't work that way Ika. Dav returns as soon as a lynch takes place. It is a different role altogether. Though the roles are similar enough there are enough key differences in the way they behave to have them not be enough to actually draw a conclusion from any other game.

not really? i can still make the argument.

its like this:
day: scum gets lynched, he returns to game
night: he does action X
day: we threaten to lycnh again, he removes himself
endgame: sicnce his partner and him is "removed" from the game, the game will end in a town win

make sense? my argment still ahs ground even if its slightly modified
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:46 pm

In post 1421, ika wrote:
In post 1420, LicketyQuickety wrote:Id doesn't work that way Ika. Dav returns as soon as a lynch takes place. It is a different role altogether. Though the roles are similar enough there are enough key differences in the way they behave to have them not be enough to actually draw a conclusion from any other game.

not really? i can still make the argument.

its like this:
day: scum gets lynched, he returns to game
night: he does action X
day: we threaten to lycnh again, he removes himself
endgame: sicnce his partner and him is "removed" from the game, the game will end in a town win

make sense? my argment still ahs ground even if its slightly modified

Good, then we are in agreement that we don't vote Dav and look elsewhere. I am pretty sure Dav is Scum now if what you say is accurate. I have to say the fact Dav didn't want to cooperate with leaving after putting someone at L-1 and that fact that he left with such snark is also indication he is Scum.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Yeah I'm still pretty inclined to think Dav is scum. Town would understand that removing themselves from the lynch pool strictly increases our chance of hitting scum, and that their commute is pretty much only valuable for that reason.

I have no idea why Dav seemed so annoyed at 'wasting' his commutes when he really can only use them today and tomorrow anyway.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:08 am

Post by ika »

we just revote him tommorow

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”