MAFIACEPTION GAME OVER! Flawless Victory!

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1608, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Usually, town would have claimed by now btw. Ricastle is scum.

I don't see why town should claim before L-1 and intent. This is bull.

In post 1621, Titus wrote:He's obvtown for his Frogger vote earlier.

Nope.

In post 1621, Titus wrote:
Not all deadline new pushes are scummy. Context is tech. If you pick a lynch that has zero shot of being viable, that's a scum claim.

Do you even know how scum push wagons? I have to assume you do.

Actually, this Titus/ABR push is giving me the heebie jeebies.

Unvote
Vote Titus

Farside, we do Mario tomorrow.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1674, Titus wrote:
In post 1672, farside22 wrote:
In post 1671, Titus wrote:Not really. Being a petulant brat (voting a town read because they called you out). That's ridiculously stubborn. Do what i want or I will try to kill you.

Check your ego. Vote based on reads, not based on annoying. If you want to sit down and retread. Hate the dichotomy, fine. There are other wagons with voters. We're at less than 20 hours, otherwise I would be fucking joining you on Mm.

You did the attitude first so I just gave it right back to you.
This argument is dumb. Even if I voted this fucking second it just adds a vote to either you or drixx and your acting like first I'm not making scum reads clear, which I fucking did, then you act like a lynch won't happen if I don't vote, which again is dumb. Finally when I call you on that you had some fucking attitude that is completely baseless which makes me want to tell you to go f ur self since you know I can be damn fucking stubborn.

Drixx isn't even the competing wagon anymore...

Then what the fuck is the point of you comment Titus?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm putting money down mentally that Mario won't happen day 2
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1675, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1608, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Usually, town would have claimed by now btw. Ricastle is scum.

I don't see why town should claim before L-1 and intent. This is bull.

In post 1621, Titus wrote:He's obvtown for his Frogger vote earlier.

Nope.

In post 1621, Titus wrote:
Not all deadline new pushes are scummy. Context is tech. If you pick a lynch that has zero shot of being viable, that's a scum claim.

Do you even know how scum push wagons? I have to assume you do.

Actually, this Titus/ABR push is giving me the heebie jeebies.

Unvote
Vote Titus

Farside, we do Mario tomorrow.

Let's talk about ABR being obvtown.

Yes I know how scum push wagons, which is why this is a town push. I know how scum play. That's how I can call Tammy and ABR town do early because they aren't acting in scum consistent manner.

Let's look at the Frogger vote. It's a naked vote contesting the major viewpoint at the time. He pushes contrarian thoughts and isn't afraid of attention. Given so much happening, scum ABR would lurk. He was vla for most of the game day.

Literally, our reads all agree but for that. Why is the wagon creepy?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mario tomorrow, farside....don't waste your vote today.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1676, farside22 wrote:
In post 1674, Titus wrote:
In post 1672, farside22 wrote:
In post 1671, Titus wrote:Not really. Being a petulant brat (voting a town read because they called you out). That's ridiculously stubborn. Do what i want or I will try to kill you.

Check your ego. Vote based on reads, not based on annoying. If you want to sit down and retread. Hate the dichotomy, fine. There are other wagons with voters. We're at less than 20 hours, otherwise I would be fucking joining you on Mm.

You did the attitude first so I just gave it right back to you.
This argument is dumb. Even if I voted this fucking second it just adds a vote to either you or drixx and your acting like first I'm not making scum reads clear, which I fucking did, then you act like a lynch won't happen if I don't vote, which again is dumb. Finally when I call you on that you had some fucking attitude that is completely baseless which makes me want to tell you to go f ur self since you know I can be damn fucking stubborn.

Drixx isn't even the competing wagon anymore...

Then what the fuck is the point of you comment Titus?

Ricastle, Molla and myself are the viable wagons. I wanted you to pick there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1679, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mario tomorrow, farside....don't waste your vote today.

This. So much this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I thought you were talking about Ricastle's Frogger vote. That was bad. But I don't like how you or ABR or pushing the wagon here. You both are pushing things contrary to a town mindset, and I really don't like the Tammy or Farside attacks, especially since you both should know better. This feels so foreign from what I've seen of you both as town, and it makes being on the Ricastle wagon feel so wrong.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1682, Bulbazak wrote:I thought you were talking about Ricastle's Frogger vote. That was bad. But I don't like how you or ABR or pushing the wagon here. You both are pushing things contrary to a town mindset, and I really don't like the Tammy or Farside attacks, especially since you both should know better. This feels so foreign from what I've seen of you both as town, and it makes being on the Ricastle wagon feel so wrong.

Every game we jump on each other's throats. So your problem is that I am not jumping down his throat?

Contrary to a town mindset? How so?

I am not attacking Farside either. Boo. I am telling her to be useful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:35 pm

In post 1683, Titus wrote:I am not attacking Farside either. Boo. I am telling her to be useful.

same with me and tammy
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:37 pm

In post 1682, Bulbazak wrote:I thought you were talking about Ricastle's Frogger vote. That was bad. But I don't like how you or ABR or pushing the wagon here. You both are pushing things contrary to a town mindset, and I really don't like the Tammy or Farside attacks, especially since you both should know better. This feels so foreign from what I've seen of you both as town, and it makes being on the Ricastle wagon feel so wrong.

100% right. it feels weird to me too. if i was an observer, it would look like titus and me are distancing.

we are playing differently than we usually do because frankly we need a game where we're not fighting. this is that game.

we are refraining from attacking each other as is our natural inclination.

i think titus could be scum but im hesitant to risk lynching a roleblocker d1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:41 pm

In post 1675, Bulbazak wrote:I don't see why town should claim before L-1 and intent. This is bull.

Site meta here, town always claim when they are afraid of being lynched, scum use their claim as leverage and claim later
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

(When did Roleblocker become such a town role?...)

I think what weirds me out the most is that Titus is doing things that I've only seen her do in her scum games. And you don't feel like town you. The best analogy I can think of is that it feels like I'm dealing with someone in a Titus or ABR suit. And yet I don't see clear scum indicators. Just the fact that when I was on the wagon and was watching how you were pushing the wagon and how you were dealing with people, I felt wrong somehow, almost as if my being was being violated. Switching to Titus was like a sigh of relief.

P-edit: Then why did you get off of Drixx who was doing the latter?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:46 pm

I feel wrong too dude, it's not just you. Yet Ricastle is still scum. Titus may be scum I don't know. I'm so always against her, whether I think she's town or scum, that I'm biased.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:47 pm

In post 1687, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: Then why did you get off of Drixx who was doing the latter?

Drixx is town. I'm sure of it. The way he did it was "my role is useless if scum know it so I'm not going to claim it". Roles like that could be bulletproof townie for example. He explained why he wasn't claiming.

Ricastle just didn't feel afraid at all. He seemed like he was calculating.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Mmmm....No. Try again. I've had a lot to say myself about how claims or softs look, and Ricastle's doesn't even meet with a blip on the radar. And your talking about site meta which doesn't exist to back your point up is ridiculous. There's no reason for Ricastle to claim as of yet, and using it to indict him is slimy.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:50 pm

You need to trust me on this one, review my scum games, I am not that good at playing scum. This is genuine me. This is me going hard. We're gonna win this. I need your vote back on Ricastle Bulbazak.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:51 pm

In post 1690, Bulbazak wrote:There's no reason for Ricastle to claim as of yet

I'm the leading wagon with less than 20 hours left to the day, I claim. No hesitation, no question about it. You're wrong.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1687, Bulbazak wrote:(When did Roleblocker become such a town role?...)

I think what weirds me out the most is that Titus is doing things that I've only seen her do in her scum games. And you don't feel like town you. The best analogy I can think of is that it feels like I'm dealing with someone in a Titus or ABR suit. And yet I don't see clear scum indicators. Just the fact that when I was on the wagon and was watching how you were pushing the wagon and how you were dealing with people, I felt wrong somehow, almost as if my being was being violated. Switching to Titus was like a sigh of relief.

P-edit: Then why did you get off of Drixx who was doing the latter?

That's how people describe my town game. I don't make people feel good. I have an innate charisma as scum. I don't get it but people feel good imploding when I am town. It's like town loses 10 IQ points.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:54 pm

I hate not being able to play an entire game with you, Titus. Let's join one together if you get lynched here lol

Maybe a blitz game or mini theme. I don't want to play with Sakura Hana, ika, pirate mollie. No hydras. Down?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1694, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I hate not being able to play an entire game with you, Titus. Let's join one together if you get lynched here lol

Maybe a blitz game or mini theme. I don't want to play with Sakura Hana, ika, pirate mollie. No hydras. Down?

Down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:55 pm

I like spaceships. Hopefully they make a space opera themed game soon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Titus is like that friend you have who you love them to death but can't stand their friends LOL
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:57 pm

Btw what happened to Methblade? Does she still play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1698, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Btw what happened to Methblade? Does she still play?

Not as much. Work shit. PS it's Mathblade.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”