Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #136 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Hi everyone, I hope you're looking forward to lots of lurking from me because my roommate just shut off my home internet because he's a huge fucking asshole so that's gonna take some time to get fixed. In the meantime I stole some friendternet, his goodwill will wear off in about two days i reckon.

Also I don't think I've played mafia since the last Upick so I'm looking forward to having no idea how to play this game.

That said this is a great time for this to be happening for me since I can't vote today. (well I can, but I'd rather have spell cards tomorrow so.) Shadoweh has probably fallen asleep and it's rude to interrupt a beauty nap. I have a number between 1 and 7 powers and it seems like I'm not the only one. Btw muffin's power making him obvtown seems unlikely

FWIW I find pie's argument here scummy not just because Sakura seems obvtown but it also reminds me of the way pie got in the metal game thingy near the end. That's probably false equivalence but still. I am going to suggest pie calm the heck down and leave Sakura alone instead of threatening to replace out because she's looking at you, geez. Kilga, considering this is role madness what's wrong with playing the role game early when there's noting better to do? Right now I'm in a very Sakura is townie so stomp on anyone throwing shade that way kinda mood. Borfguy seems super town. There's another page since I started writing so i might as well post and read as i go.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #146 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 132, pieguyn wrote:
does zmuffin clarifying the -4 is, in fact, permanent, affect this?

No. The part where it's visible does make me suspect it's not the scum version of this I think needs to exist for this game to be fair, though.

Actually playing the games instead of watching pros play is for scrubs anyways.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If Sakura is really comf-town at least you won't have to argue with her for long, Pie, so look forward to the future.

BTW, the idea that people should openly claim literally anything is silly. The scum don't have factional kills, but the scum role in the OP has a conditional kill ability. Do you really think there's no way for the mafia to kill anyone in a 16-player game? Things like character name and number of cards are obvious go-to's for kill conditions.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #165 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I would probably be voting for the sake of voting Kilga, but I wouldn't be very serious about it. I haven't formed any sure-fire scum reads yet.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #171 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If you're expecting more of an answer besides try-hard town you're going to be disappointed. She just is and it's p obvious from the way the conversation with pie is going.
Born is saying a lot of the things I'm thinking about how this game will probably work. Trying to suss out the game in-thread rather then in the scum QT is what I expect out of town.
As for that third thing, oops I dropped a contact lens I'll have to answer that sometime next never.

Why would you doubt things that have literally allowed kills on people as recently as the previous UPick might be kill conditions this game? The character name in specific probably isn't it but species type seems like it could matter.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #226 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I get the feeling you're not reading me as town because we're reading people like, completely opposite.
I don't see Bork as being careful at all, just deliberate, he's a strong enough townread I'd fight to save him r/n.
You're basically saying he's scum for typing his thought processes in his posts. Then again I disagree with you thinking #65 is weird because I think the exact same thing, I have weird vote mechanics and I expect the scum to also have them. It wouldn't make sense if they don't. It's a way of sharing information without being explicit. You basically dislike him because he's sharing helpful information.
I've got a good townread on Relentless Jesus too from his post up there. Kinda think Sky P is weird for saying 'I'm okay with it except for this thing I'm not okay with' and wondering if that means he's okay with it or not.

Also tbh I think the discussion on whether muffin's role is town/scum has gone past the usefulness horizon, he's not getting lynched today regardless.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #227 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

(Addressed to muffin-sempai btw)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #270 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I really don't know why you keep asking me to answer a question I already answered.
You're not going to get a different answer, town because you are is just how it is.

Dormio, both of those posts contain me giving my opinion on people, what exactly is lacking about either of those? "This person is town and I would die for them" is a pretty substantial opinion imo.
I'm also not lurking and that's an offensive thing to call me right now considering I practically begged my way into being able to post for these few days. Kilga, perhaps I would be less OMGUSy on you if your 'reasons' for continuing to vote park on me weren't so shitty.
Muffin, I literally already answered your question by telling you exactly what borf is saying that I agree with. The amount of badgering I'm getting to answer the same fucking questions repeatedly is starting to piss me off from all of you. It wouldn't make sense for so many of us to have vote shenanigans (or for one of my cards to exist) if the scum don't have vote manip as well, that's common fucking sense. Why are you being obtuse?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #274 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Right now I think pie is vaguely scummy but doubt that's worth pursuing for a few days. I thought Sky's comments on the pie/sakura fight were bizarre and his comments on Relentless are ambiguous in a way I find scummy, i.e. saying he's fine except this one thing which makes it unclear where Sky actually stands. He hasn't replied I don't think but reflecting on what else he's been posting I think he might be okay but I'd need to see more. I'm increasingly displeased with Kilga for deciding to stick with a joke vote well past the expiration date once it started to look easy to keep it there. Considering I'm not voting today it's a bit detaching to watch what's going on. There isn't much point to me personally pursuing what I think of people. No one ever agrees with what I find scummy anyways.

I disagree with you is still an opinion. That's moving the goalpost pretty harshly. It depends on what someone is wrong about. I think scum reading bork is wrong and scummy, same with scum reading Sakura. I don't think being wrong about whether vote mechanics are important is scummy. That's a more likely mistake for the uninformed to make.

Muffin: Yeah, nothing weird, just a Day 1 vote count with two hated, a super hated and a super loved, with another person claiming weird vote mechanics and my own role. Why would I possibly think a main mechanic of this game is going to be lots of voting mechanics for everyone? How about you stop fishing for why I think this from me because I'm not going to discuss it any further with you. You are correct though. His posts coming from the same thought process as mine is a pretty basic way to townread people. I think he's the kind of quiet but sane townie that gets night killed the first night. I know that in role madness as scum I do the sussing out of how the game mechanics work in private because I don't want town to figure it out. Stop being asinine about this because you don't agree with me. I'm going to stop replying to you tonight because if I make one more post in your direction it's going to be 50% swearing.

I am not going to cater to you trying to annoy scum reads out of me, I read people as town and lynch through the cracks between them. The list of who I wouldn't lynch today is getting comfortably larger. I don't think discussing who I want lynched when I don't have solid scum reads this early matters because I'm not going to be involved in who gets lynched today no matter what anyways.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #486 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Even if it's shitty this should be good enough to read forum and play mafia, finally. I get a bit cRaNkY when my service is threatened.

In post 471, Kagami wrote:It was definitely intended to be used on shadoweh.

My vote strength is 1 but that doesn't mean much. It won't be 1 tomorrow once I wake up. I thought more people's votes would have conditional mechanics, but from tones it seems like only bork has different conditions. (or more likely people are fibbing about it.)

Kilga, I think it's more then a little obvious I took you seriously. I don't have a filter for sarccasm when I'm upset and you sounded like you were trying to be serious. It doesn't help that I'm not confident in how to read you. That kind of a case seemed like, how to put it, more like the shenanigans causing disturber you were as scum. Wagons aren't really indicators of displeasure. I think when you made that post 'jokingly' staying on me it was already obvious people were getting displeased with me. I suppose taking that explanation into account I don't have a problem with the rest of your posts.

Muffin: Tch don't patronize me. If bork were scum he'd have no reason to question your role being obvtown at all or get into a massive argument about it, there's nothing to be gained from it other then irritating you. It makes more sense from someone naturally suspicious of everyone then someone looking for reasons to lynch someone. His paranoia reminds me of my own. Though now that I'm isoing him I'm realizing I was assuming he was saying things he didn't and the argument about your role was more principled then because of mechanics he has. I probably wouldn't die for him now that I've calmed down but I still think he's not posting from a scum mindset.

Since someone, I forget who but this is taking long enough as is asked about my PoE form: townreads go something like:
The_Relentless > Sakura Hana > Kilgermans > zMuffinMan > Bork > Sky P. I would have put bork higher a lot earlier. I don't think pie or notscience will be serious candidates despite the controversy around them, I expect that'll be an ongoing 'fun' plotline.

Out of the people left, Kagami, Gaiden and GiF are more null reads because I can't read them based on Day 1 play. I forgot thgghfkndghg or Chocola were playing actually. I haven't read Feysal in super detail but I don't disagree with what's being said about him. If I were driving it I think right now Keyboardsmash would make the best lynch as a lurking target. I think lurking is heavily rewarded in this setup (hence why I was insulted to be called one).

also: It makes me sad that my choice is going to forever exclude me from neighbourhoods, they're my favorite part of games.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #489 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That didn't stop me from getting Dual Spark last time. Clearly you should have tried to pick Mima.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #518 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 512, zMuffinMan wrote:eh, there have been opinions (in and before that post), it's just none of them are particular awe-inspiring
i read that reads list and just thought, "meh"
i mean the noddy pie thing is just... meh. null reads because she can't read them day one is just... meh. lurkers lurking... meh. town reads that aren't really going against the grain in any way... meh
meh

It's more likely the rest of you will get psychic town/scum reads on Gaiden/GiF by tomorrow. It seems like you have something with Gaiden already. I remember both of them frustrating me last time, especially Gaiden to the point I was happy to encourage Sky to vig him. Kagami seems town to me, I just don't trust myself to actually get a good read on her.

Considering the shit I've been taking from you and others for townreading Sakura and bork, don't you tell me I'm not going against the grain, good sir. Though I do believe Day 1 is about forming a consensus unless you have something surefire. My job is not to inspire awe in you, for at least a few days anyways. Your job, presumably, is to actually try to read me in good faith.
In post 516, notscience wrote:Can we just call her Shadomeh from now on

Shadowmeh is my IRC name! It would exemplify how I've been feeling this week. And I read neighbourhoods post game, pie, so I'm looking forward to shittalk about me.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #528 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 522, zMuffinMan wrote:like how does kilgy go from "omg can't believe he'd say something like that so suspicious" to "oh wait, that was a joke? well now you're one of my strongest town reads even though i claim i have difficulty reading you... oh but these other people i have difficulty reading? nah they're just null"?

what points about feysal that people are mentioning do you agree with and why?

why is thd your number one scum read? or at least the person you'd most like to push if you were voting? why no mention of any of his recent posts?

why is relentless your strongest town read? i don't even think i've seen you mention him once before plopping him there? would prefer an answer to this that is more substantial than "his reaction to wagon"

I'm pretty sure if I said I thought the sky was blue you'd be asking me for empirical evidence about it. Your pointless badgering is making it impossible for me to read this game. Either vote me out or leave me the fuck alone so I can actually play. This is the last time I'm going to try answering you with any amount of seriousness.

Kilga's case on me was fucking unbelievable, him explaining it was a joke that I took the wrong way makes sense. Even if I don't have a lot of confidence in it I can -probably- read him better then the non-posters from mafiascum and he's not posting a bunch of walls of hard to read nonsense. That's how I'd characterize his scumplay, at least what I think he normally does.

"why did you not mention the posts tghdfkdgh made after your post when you made it?" Muffin please. If it helps his current posts aren't anything different from what he was doing before. I don't think it sounds like he cares what he's posting.

I thought I had mentioned Relentless was town earlier. His reaction to the fake wagon has nothing to do with it actually, I'd expect him to react that way as either alignment because he's not a bad player. I've thought he was town since post #200 and it's entirely a meta-read. He doesn't play this fast and loose as scum, and it's the one read I don't have any doubts about.

Re Feysal I think it was something Kagami said. I'm having trouble loading pages and it's 8am so I'm not going to look for it r/n.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #580 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 561, Feysal wrote:
In post 486, Shadoweh wrote:Townreads go something like: The_Relentless > Sakura Hana > Kilgermans > zMuffinMan > Bork > Sky P.

I spotted this earlier while reading your posts. You mentioned having a scum read on Sky_Paladin twice, yet here he is last in your town list. What changed?

It's a weak read but the way he's going about his questioning is similar enough to the quirky but solid style I expect him to use as town that I think he's town. When there's something weird he doesn't let it go as town. It took me a few looks to realize he's still insisting Relentless explain something that happened in RVS. He's on a mission based on something only he knows and scum don't get missions from ZUN, 90% of the time. The teeth latched into pie is also town, I don't think he'd be going for hard to eat fruit. Generally if I look at Sky and think he's trying, helpful and from another planet, I think he's town.

In post 565, Kilgamayan wrote:Also, as much as my heart wants Muffin to be scum, I have to admit that Shadowy's responses to his posts are not terribly impressive and that I similarly have no idea who Borkborkbork thinks is town or scum.

I don't think zmuffin is scum and haven't been trying to prove that, why would my responses to him being 'not terribly impressive' have anything to do with his alignment?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #582 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Shadoweh »

There's only so many ways you can tell someone that you don't want to continue a conversation with them that don't involve copious amounts of Fuck.
I'd think you'd understand not being able to read people because of one person (that you don't need a read on anymore) constantly demanding your attention by nitpicking you line by line.
He's perfectly capable of being town, wrong and annoying. What's similar in knowing who I think is town compared to bork after outright telling you what I think?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #587 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Shadoweh »

"I have to admit that Shadowy's responses to his posts are not terribly impressive and that I similarly have no idea who Borkborkbork thinks is town or scum."
I'm asking you how your opinion on me is similar to your opinion on Bork after I etched out some clear town reads.

In post 585, Kilgamayan wrote:Those must be some pretty low standards. <_<

Katsuki's opinion that being more helpful last game made him scum isn't exactly wrong.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #650 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 588, Kilgamayan wrote:Oh, I meant similarly to Muffin's sentiments about Borkborkbork (read: not know what bork actually thinks of anyone), not similarly to anything said about you. Sorry for the confusion.

You don't have to be so formal with me Kilga. :p I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong from your PoV, other then being erratic and weird.

In post 591, Kagami wrote:
I don't have any specific objections here, but it's a very delayed reaction from someone who I expected would be more interested in interacting with me.

In my experience we don't interact with each other so much as co-exist. I did address something to you in my post #486, you didn't comment on it, which I expected. I suspect we'll have a lot more to talk about tomorrow since imo you like mechanics as much as I do.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #658 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

@GiF: You and notscience have the most grade school way of playing mafia. It makes it hard for the off-siters who take mafia seriously to read you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #676 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 660, The_Relentless wrote:Shadoweh u should talk to me about reads and things....... I'm leaning town on you but I have to say you haven't been doing much other than responding. I'd actually like a listpost from you just to see where you're at on everyone

I did a listpost recently, if there's a specific person you care about just ask me about it. The longer this day goes the more impatient I am for it to be overwith already so I can actually do things. I wouldn't call what I'm asking Kilga about responding exactly, but if you mean not pushing anything that's accurate. I'd still prefer Dormoe but it doesn't sound like anyone else thinks so, so I'm like meh might as well take this chance to feel people out.

In post 659, The_Relentless wrote: 5 ActionDans

*internal screaming*

In post 667, pieguyn wrote:can someone who's town reading Sky walk me through it in more depth? Sky is almost impossible for me to read cos in the last UPick I thought most of what he said made no sense and then when he was scum most of what he said came off fairly reasonable.

I kind of just did in replying to Feysal, if that helps. So how are you reading Sky right now, incomprehensibly or does he make sense to you? You cut me with a huge wall post on Sky Pal but I'm gonna ask anyways. I do find it interesting that Relentless is reading him the opposite of me right now, but I still disagree with him.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #694 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Dat Sky-read climbing. What did Chocola talk about in the pre-game and did he continue any activity into Day 1 at all?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #754 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That's my homeland too you know.. just because I immigrated to Mafiascumistan..

In post 749, Kilgamayan wrote:
So I don't like either of these votes, and I don't like that I don't like either of them, and bluh. I wish I could just vote everyone again like last game. Also, tangentially related to this is that every time Feysal fails to impress is another instance of Kagami sliding slightly down my happy list, since the total vote drop looks more and more like the end result of a vote that was made just to park on an easy target in the first place. Haven't forgotten about this, either.

I agree that the votes on each other look strange. If Feysal was an easy vote target why would Kagami care about taking it off him as scum though?
Also, I'm not particularily sorry you can't do that this game. Image

It's getting to 2 days left and there's an inherent problem with the wagons right now, with Gaiden/Kagami/Muffin not voting because their votedicks are too big and me not voting because lolno, Chocola vote-lurking out and thdfbngkds in the middle of nowhere for awhile, the biggest wagon right now is as big as how much the game hates Kilga. It'd probably be more effective for Kagami/Muffin to decide if they want either Feysal/bork to claim or to force the wagons elsewhere since just by votes they can decide the lynch right now. (I'm assuming Gaiden doesn't care enough about it.)

Muffin, I don't think there's a response I can give your opinion on me that would satisfy you, but I did read your post. I don't recall us having conflicts like this in the past, a lot of my frustration is from you not being able to read me this once. More then anything I'm just impatient to get to The Good Part so I can't disagree with how you'd come up with that read. I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be different.

If Chocola is scum any other lynch obviously looks bad, but it's pretty obvious he's posting just enough not to get replaced/modkilled. If this was one of our offsite games he'd be replaced by now so I don't know why he's doing this. As scum he's usually spammy imo. I can't imagine he thinks this is good scum play if he's doing it on purpose?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #756 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

PLEASE do not compare me to Tewi, that is triggering on so many levels.
If I were actually scum you were catching I wouldn't be annoyed with you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #781 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 778, Sky_Paladin wrote:Chocola has posted in the neighbourhood saying he's given up and can't be bothered to play. I doubt he's going to claim. He's cited a series of unfortunate events and then apologised for not being able to participate. Part of me speculates that a private apology might come from town, another part wonders if it's intended to suggest to any new neighbours that there's a buddy relationship instead. I guess we'll see.

We aren't lovers, so I won't die from his lynch, but losing Chen on day 1 almost vanillarizes me. I think since he's given up we might as well go through with the lynch regardless.

Can you at least claim his role? And if he's given up tell him to replace out, there's one waiting that'd be a much better Chen.
If he's seriously posted in your neighbourhood he's giving up I'd suggest you pester Fakegod to replace him as the only one that can see it. <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #795 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

yaaaay an even longer Day 1. >_>
I'm quite pleased that worked. It lends extra credence to what Sky P was saying happened in the neighbourhood.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #818 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 796, zMuffinMan wrote:Did you actually doubt that happened?

No, I doubted that Chocola was serious about quitting instead of lol-lurking. The mod getting involved says it's legit absence.

Ffery: I don't recall if I've played with bork, so if I did it can't have made an impression on me. I don't think we have.
What you quoted was a response to Kagami asking for Day-card numbers, her explanations for why she was asking come from a town place but it's still not information everyone should have. I've always been of the opinion making scum into an uninformed minority is more helpful then sharing with the town.

Also no one remembers his name, I just mash the homerow like I'm Antihero. It does mean something in korean!

Kilgamayan wrote:There's obviously nothing that can be faked about what's present in the vote counts.

An illusion of -4 votes wouldn't surprise me with some Touhous, actually. I don't think this is the case with who Muffin seems to be.
I suppose governor/day ending abilities are more likely then something that finicky, though. I just have my suspicions someone scum won't die when they're voted out.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #853 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 847, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 818, Shadoweh wrote:her explanations for why she was asking come from a town place

is this something you thought before or after suggesting kagami was a null read?

Before, and my exact words were, "Kagami seems town to me, I just don't trust myself to actually get a good read on her." You've played with her before, what do you think of her reasoning around asking for day cards and what she's asking bork about? I'm assuming you're thinking along the same lines as I am with her being town enough to sort out later if she's still there.

Also: I'll be annoyed if I have to claim today for a few reasons, mostly that I don't want to be stopped. I've been avoiding commenting on this lynch at this point but my opinion is after Feysal and bork voted each other and accumulated wagons on both sides, I find it odd not to lynch one of them.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #867 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Muffin: That's categorically impossible, she said it's something in her role pm that made her think it.
I guess I'm not surprised it doesn't mean anything to you, the conclusion is still the same.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #930 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The original case that got your slot wagoned on wasn't strong, so now that you're posting in it there isn't anything I see as questionable about what you're saying.
On top of that a number of people plain aren't posting. Or are playing the game outside of the main thread like a bunch of snobby elitists.
Too much chaff to take a closer look at what's getting filtered in with the wheat. Muffin being wrong about bork = you think he's town after questioning him?

Muffin/Kagami: Is a ffery lynch off the table right now? Asking for sake of whether Pieguy/GiF should relocate. It's getting as lazy as it was before you pushed Chocola again.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #944 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Sounds like a good reason to lynch bork to me. I'm firmly of the belief one of them should go after that exchange.

I'm still 100% behind lynching tdhgdflgdfhs and that hasn't changed. I'd be fine with firebombing bork/feysal/tdfnglhgfhj. I can't think of a fourth name that I have a preference for. I keep going back and forth on whether I like a bunch of people. Pie, Kilga, Sky P, Gaiden, it would depend who else would do who. Though it's surely theoretical of course.

So if you could hammer four people that'd be your list, huh? I'll keep that in mind.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #961 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 946, fferyllt wrote:Early on you said it was because he was lurking. is there more to it?

Because if he was town at least he'd be being useful.
It's hard for me to articulate it. I don't think he's shown any sign of being interested what's happening today. He's doing his usual opinions post things but there's no one he's actually speaking to with them, they're just there to be seen so he can be gone.
He's the only person I literally don't understand the townreads on him.

Team Mafia was a frustrating game because it was just a race for me to confirm myself before I was lynched for no reason. I think those kinds of roles affect how well I play without using them but, considering they immediately make up for that deficit by confirming me it's hard to stay mad.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1023 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 901, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.14

• notscience [
    ] - thdgkdms
  • pieguyn [
    ] -
  • Sakura Hana [0] -
  • zMuffinMan [
    ] -
  • Shadoweh [1] - Sakura Hana
  • Sky_Paladin [0] -
  • The_Relentless [2] - Katsuki, Sky_Paladin
  • GuyInFreezer [0] -
  • SXTLHGaiden [0] -
  • Katsuki [0] -
  • Kagami [0] -
  • Feysal [3] - Kilgamayan, The_Relentless, borkjerfkin
  • borkjerfkin [2] - notscience, Feysal
  • thdgkdms [0] -
  • Kilgamayan [
    ] -
  • fferyllt [2] - pieguyn, GuyInFreezer

Not Voting [5]
- Shadoweh, zMuffinMan, SXTLHGaiden, fferyllt, Kagami

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is November 19, 2015, at 2 PM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-11-19 16:00:00)

Notes:
  • You cannot target Katsuki with spellcards in this Day Phase, unless your vote is on Katsuki.
  • The main thread will remain open in the coming Night Phase.

I don't think the votes have changed since this post.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1166 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

So I'm looking forward to powerlynching tsfjgdnfjilldsg tomorrow for making that possible. Among other people.
The exchange between Feysal and bork where bork immediately voted Feysal was super omgusy and weird, feysal is obvtown at this point?
My voting mechanic will be shown in its full glory and beauty ~*~tomorrow~*~. I'd rather show then tell.

Random note but if people have non-harmful but not particularily useful spellcards, if you could keep them around instead of using them wantomly, I'm sure I'm not the only person who gets spellcards refreshed by them. kthxguys <3
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1175 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Considering the way the SDM was acting, Notscience wasn't waht I'd consider lynchable in any sense, though. Kilga and Relentless had more negative vibes going towards them from certain people. It's not very telling towards alignments either, probably a perfect 'kill'.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1235 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Kilga, Sky means that Ffery claimed in their PT, I'm pretty sure, and I'm sure enough that they're not both scum that that's good enough for now.

It's kind of embarrassing how bad I am at Day 1. But bork/me is my OTP so clearly it was just fate.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1239 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Huh you know, seeing as scum could lynch pie/ns whenever, Sky P wanting you to use your gladiate to stop those shenanigans earlier is probably a town-tell.
I would be shocked if any of the scum didn't have some kind of vote manipulation. I think it says something that none of us are freaking out over what just happened.
We're all kind of like 'yup, he sure did just quicklynch a townie by himself, power level seems legit.'
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1265 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Last time I saw Kilga as scum he spammed everyone with giant wall posts while townreading all his scumbuddies.
I'm pretty sure I remember he doesn't like bussing because it makes the game harder, but it's been ages since we both played.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1289 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I only want cupcakes for their icing. Give me cake any day.
Oh my mistake, Kilga sat on his teribad scum partner that the scum could not believe was not getting lynched.
Then the scumteam quickhammered a townie and he used a 'die if the target isn't third party' vig on me and suicided.
HMMMMMM maybe this IS Kilga's scum meta coming into play right now..............
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1299 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1297, Sakura Hana wrote:After thinking it over this is where im currently at for possible scum: bork/Feysal/GIF/???

Feysal tried to discredit my muffin townread pretty much the same as bork did, this would heavily point towards muffin being town.
The last scum could be keyboardsmash as pointed out earlier.
GIF's reads this game are... really underwhelming and i dont understand the Feysal townread atm.

You don't think the way a wagon formed around Feysal in opposition to bork's is suspicious if they're both scum?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1387 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I JUST WANTED TO VOTE OUT THE WORLD :(
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1393 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

All in favor of Fakegod apologizing with Touhou Upick 4.5: Maybe Not Scum Quicklynches Evvery Day?

If you didn't have a traditional nightkill how did three people die last night?
It's also not the first time you've been involved in THESE SHENANIGANS

Also, why didn't the game end immediately when there were 8 players and 4 scum?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1400 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Pie I wish we had hooked up and lynched everyone alive together with my multivote. :(
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1422 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1401, borkjerfkin wrote:looks like sky_paladin shot ffery instead of one of the three people who claimed scum yesterday so *shrug*

SKY

In post 1409, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1400, Shadoweh wrote:Pie I wish we had hooked up and lynched everyone alive together with my multivote. :(

hahahahahaha

mfw we would have instawon if we did this

The problem was I NEVER GOT TO POST AFTER NIGHT 1 :(((((((((((((
if you'd seen the 'if you're not voting you die' thing after the votecount and lynched bork/relentless instead of gaiden, I had as many votes as the Day count so I could have lynched everyone anyways. I was gonna leave you/Kagami alive. :(
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1433 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

FREE MY PC-98 BRETHEREN
LET MY MIMA GOOOOOOOOOOO
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1438 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Border of Extacy is legit my favorite PV. Pie why didn't you neighbourize meeee I WAS SO LONELY
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1491 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I mean I was planning to vote out everyone but me and make Bardiche proud..

Fakegod I love my pajamas and you are a hero <3
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1499 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1502 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also also: It occurs to me this would have made an amazing Blitz or Marathon game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”