My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by My Other Head Is Scum »

Prod dodge, will get to this game more tomorrow.
Hydra of Firebringer and Vedith
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 452, itlepip wrote:In regards to Not I think we have better scum suspects today

Suspects plural? Who are your scum suspects, other than Sharky?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Warning, this might get extensive. I don't have to be up early tomorrow so I'm cutting into my sleep to analyze our current (as of the VC) biggest wagon and associated reads.

Spoiler: Sharky Analysis
In post 81, Sharky5x wrote:I overuse wording like "make a case" srry

diego may have possibly just done something stupid rather than scumslipped or anything, would like to move on from it. so many people jumped on him its kinda odd

I really don't see the problem with so many people hitting Diego for doing something stupid. We want answers, we go after them. Why is that concerning? Like, the furthest he got by any point in the first three pages was L-4. It's not like he was in danger of a quicklynch, and the rapidity was the sort of pressure that was needed.
In post 221, Sharky5x wrote:
In post 219, The_Jester wrote:See, now you're saying "I don't think he's scum but I'm not saying he's town". Which is weak cause you told us not to vote him, even though you've admitted he's acting anti-town. So what's your final stance on him?
wtf
if I think someone has a 50/50 town/scum, and pretty much the entire game votes him in 3 pages, I shouldn't be worried?

you are also saying "anti-town = scum" which is so so wrong

pedit: LOL my record is almost as bad as jesters mate, just because im helping you out doesnt mean I have better judgement

This, on the other hand, should be concerning. L-1 in three pages is much different from L-4, and the middle line regarding anti-town=scum being incorrect is a good way of looking at the game.

In post 265, Sharky5x wrote:i almost wish i hammered diamond while i couldve, this is ridiculous

Shit post, but I understand what you're getting at as far as the sudden switch the entire game seems to be making.
In post 284, Sharky5x wrote:Notice how he kept the gamestate in a place that seemed like I just gave up as scum? :I If I get lynched for that dumb mistake and yall dont lynch itlepip after that ima be pissed

While often considered a scummy approach to avoiding a lynch, the AtE/lynch demand is something I see a lot more often from town. It appears more frustrated town and panicky than actually scummy. See anti-town =/= scum above.
In post 292, Sharky5x wrote:
In post 291, itlepip wrote:
Yeah, you do know what the expression crossing the bridge when we get there means? Cause lynching scummy people isn't scummy.
make a post detailing all the scummy things ive done then i might retract that.
oh wait who cares what i think im going to die anyway

The "I'm gonna die anyway so I'm gonna stop contributing" approach is likely defeated town. It's how I usually feel when I'm in a corner, especially approaching deadline. It can be scum not wanting to reveal more info than already available, but I see it as more town.
A full reads list from Sharky would be lovely.

In post 301, Sharky5x wrote:I shouldn't have been posting yesterday, was seriously pissed about something irl.
Take that as an excuse for scumtell/towntell or whatever, but it's true.

I notice Diamond is online. Care for a discussion?

... Don't make excuses for poor quality. Make up for it.

Overall Thought: I disagree with the wagon, and see it only as a last resort deadline lynch. Coupled with scum reads on itlepip (below), and on Random and MOHIS (whom I currently could potentially see as partners), this feels like a fair chance at a mislynch. No matter which way he goes, all signs point to delving into Itlepip more.

Spoiler: Itlepip Analysis
In post 44, itlepip wrote:
In post 43, The_Jester wrote:How do you know what scum would claim? Are you one of them?

Couldn't it also catch town off guard? Isn't this actually much more likely than catching scum?

In post 47, itlepip wrote:
In post 45, The_Jester wrote:It is but town wouldn't need to panic, right?

Why would scum need to panic?

In post 49, itlepip wrote:
In post 48, The_Jester wrote:L-1 isn't the most comfortable spot to be, is it?

Why would scum panic and not town? How have you not figured out what my point is?

Pressing on things a little to obsessively, asking the 'duh' questions as opposed to just explaining things. The thought itself feels slightly town in motivation, but the delivery is more null than anything because it doesn't really give us a definite.
In post 121, itlepip wrote:
In post 104, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 101, itlepip wrote:FTR there is a 25% chance a wagon with 3 people on it will not contain scum, so saying that it probably will contain scum doesn't provide any real insight into the game.

Also it is nice that someone has filled the next policy lynch slot...

Going by % wise is always stupid.
It's how something is done rather than odds.

Otherwise
Odds are that we lynch town today and tomorrow over scum - Doesn't work.

-Vedith

Sure I agree, but my point is that claiming that there is scum on that wagon is very probable, so is a statement pretending to be a read over actually being a read, and therefore scummy.

Yay statistics. If you were going to ask the obvious questions, this is one I'd have asked in a more "explain who you're scum-reading on that wagon" sort of way to see if there was an actual read/reads to support it or if he was just spewing garbage before going on the offensive about it.
In post 148, itlepip wrote:
In post 147, Sharky5x wrote:
In post 145, itlepip wrote:
In post 144, Sharky5x wrote:lilith finally posted. I wanted to see if she'd get defensive / ignore me or whatever. she acted like i didnt say anything, probably more likely to be town than scum
UNVOTE:
VOTE: itlepip
after being pressured by vedith you immediately do the oppurtunistic thing and go for the person who voted without explaining (with it turning out to be a reaction test)
noice

I WAS ALREADY VOTING YOU! Unless you really don't want to explain your read you are so proud about and are hiding it behind this OMGUS, I have no idea what you are doing.

wat read are you talking about exactly
you unvoted then voted again to make it a serious vote.. right? otherwise i have no idea what you are doing either

yes, that was it, why were you OMGUSing a vote that was already in play? Answer my question please!

I don't see it so much as OMGUS as I do voting someone who was acting in a little too opportunistic manner. It's all too convenient that you decide to validate a RVS vote here, and after Sharky's unwillingness to vote Diamond despite others agreeing with it being the way to go at the time, your unvote/revote (which didn't even need to happen, really) does come across opportunistic.
In post 151, itlepip wrote:
In post 150, DiamondSentinel wrote:Anyways, read list from last 2 pages.

The Jester is either town, or wolf among more sheep-like wolves. He seems very up-front, and this is usually associated with town. However, I also make sure to keep in mind the opposite, as my first game went terribly after I town-read 2 of the scum because they acted TOO townlike.
My Other Head Is Scum is acting townlike, but in a buddy-ish sort of way. That makes me VERY cautious of him. I'm not sure about him at all. He's in a null-scum for me right now.

I honestly think random, itlepip, and Sharky are all scum. Their interaction is just ridiculous.

Do you want to hazard who the 4th scum is and completely figure out the game?

Also given that there is no vote on that massive scum find, I am pretty sure that was just a massive fence sit

VOTE: DiamondSentinel
Sharky is still probably scum.

I'm not a fan of the vote switch, especially with the tacked on "Sharky is still probably scum" comment. Push and prod Diamond, yes, but if you're that confident in Sharky, the push needed to stay there. Not necessarily scummy without the Sharky comment, but anti-town. The Sharky comment appears scummy because it sets you up to go right back on that wagon if/when Diamond posts the slightest hint of quality.
In post 269, itlepip wrote:
In post 267, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 265, Sharky5x wrote:i almost wish i hammered diamond while i couldve, this is ridiculous

If that statement isn't scummy, I don't know what is...

Yay a post I agree with :)

VOTE: Sharky I can ride this wagon.

Aaand back you go, as soon as Diamond posts something with the slightest hint of quality/slightly agreeable.
In post 285, itlepip wrote:
In post 284, Sharky5x wrote:Notice how he kept the gamestate in a place that seemed like I just gave up as scum? :I If I get lynched for that dumb mistake and yall dont lynch itlepip after that ima be pissed

I'm fine with you getting lynched and then crossing that bridge when we get there.

The phrasing in this post pings my scumdar. You're "fine with" him getting lynched? What happened to "you're scum"?
In post 442, itlepip wrote:Holy shit half the people in this game are due to be prodded. Are we all just okay with the Sharky lynch?

Again, "okay with"? That reads as though you're setting up a late-day lynch just because he's the leading wagon (still at L-4!)
In post 460, itlepip wrote:
In post 459, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 455, Sharky5x wrote:
In post 454, DiamondSentinel wrote:If that's no case, then I want to know what the hell a case is.
All I'm getting is "Jester is scum, it's so obvious, how can you not see it?"

Have you not read what I've been posting? I literally just explained how practically all of his posts point to him as scum.

link that post please cause I couldn't find it.

I agree; the Jester as scum case presented here is pretty freaking weak, but it's been presented. Not seeing it.

Overall Thought: ProbScum. Not partnered with Randomidget, Diamond, or Sharky. Jester is a mild townread.

Spoiler: Randomidget
In post 425, Randomnamechange wrote:Really ASP? Do you have to attack me every fucking game? That isn't even a case it is a disagreement. Scum don't want the other team to make it to LyLo. I don't think that he is definitely scum, but I think someone who is scum does.

maybe I just don't like your playstyle, but yeah, it seems I do read you as scum a lot, but I was right last time, and sheeping reads (even if you were technically the first to jump on the Sharky wagon) (see ) only to vote-park when others seem to agree is consistent with that scum meta.
In post 467, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 456, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 425, Randomnamechange wrote:Really ASP? Do you have to attack me every fucking game? That isn't even a case it is a disagreement. Scum don't want the other team to make it to LyLo. I don't think that he is definitely scum, but I think someone who is scum does.

If you want me to stop scum reading you, stop being scummy.
In post 440, Wanderer-nl wrote:I think Diamond is actually town and we shouldn't lynch him. Random feels town currently too.

Explain the random read.

@Diamond: why should the scummy lurkers get away with it? And what's so scummy about the guys with 10-15 posts that doesn't apply to those with less? What makes Duppin scummy as of that didn't make NM or myself or Apricity scummy?

I'm not being scummy. You are.

Care to elaborate on that a bit, or are you just mad that I'm not gonna let you slide by this time?

Overall Thought: Scum. Not partnered with itlepip or Diamond, potentially partnered with MOHIS. Did Diamond answer my question from ?

Spoiler: MyOtherHeadIsScum
In post 86, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 84, DiamondSentinel wrote:If someone is at L-1 and gives me a decent reason for voting, then I will vote. Otherwise, I will not be voting anytime soon.

No.
UNVOTE: Whoever
VOTE: Diamond

Still on page 4. This is going to be a fantastic game.
Jester - Where's the spam?

-Vedith

Still not a fan of this reaction to Diamond's refusal to vote. See my earlier vote on this slot.
In post 109, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 102, lilith2013 wrote:I believe I've read through one or two of his games, which gave me a general idea of how he behaves and his posting style. As I only have one finished game onsite, I doubt anyone would know enough about me to know my playstyle.

What kind of play would lead you to form a legitimate reason to vote someone you'd never played with before?

I'm pretty sure he saw the game where I was in with you. So yeah, even after 1 game you can pick up peoples traits. I personally disagree, but some people like to see a persons first few pages of a game, compare it to another of theirs and judge. But I think we have hit base enough of who knows what, who can and can't be wrong etc etc etc.
Do you really think that saying it in a game is beneficial? :facepalm:
Hey guys, if you do 'this' I will call you scum, if you do 'that' I will say town...

-Vedith

Meta is a powerful tool if used correctly. See Random Analysis above.
In post 124, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 118, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm sorry about this, MOHIS, but I /in'd a while back when I was dead in my only game. tbh, I forgot about this game until I got the PM, and I'm having a hard time getting in to it.

Now you make me feel bad. :(

Well, Diego asked a silly question about an RVS - He ended up getting a small wagon.
Apart from that not much else has happened apart from minor departs of opinions.

Lets just start from here. Forget the RVS, anyone else stand out while you have been on?

-Vedith

You're being way too nice about your scum read on Diamond. It's like a soft-bus or an attempt at buddying. That's not your scum-hunting style at all. If he can't read five pages, how can we expect him to be helpful later on?
In post 132, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 130, Sharky5x wrote:im going to discredit all the crappy reads I want thank u very much
however ill share that my vote on you is well placed as of right now, perhaps you could talk me out of it

Or you talk me into it? Why?
Opinion on Jester?

-Vedith

Um... What? Thats an odd way of asking for an explanation, especially when your play toward Lilith (to whom Sharky's comment was directed) was very... Steady, as though you were making a constant effort not to ruffle any feathers.
In post 247, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 246, DiamondSentinel wrote:Thank you, but again, makes me very suspicious. Last time someone stood up for me, they were scum.

Paranoid town response.

-Fire

Usually, scum will stand up for weaker town to gain town points when they flip as such, and this kind of response trying to brush off Diamond's question into you is especially scummy because it takes a minimal route to discrediting Diamond. Why should he automatically think you're town just because you're protecting him?
In post 288, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 268, A Simple Plan wrote:I hope to have time to catch up later this evening. Shit is getting complicated IRL

I await for your catchup.

Was this post necessary?
In post 339, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 293, DiamondSentinel wrote:Anyways, I'm a tad confused. Sharky continues to shitpost even after he's been caught. I don't know if that warrants an unlynch, but it's worth noting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not feeling his spot, but caught? That's a bit of a strong exaggeration.

-Vedith

This is a lot more non-confrontational than I've come to expect from you, Vedith.
In post 343, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 312, lilith2013 wrote:Well it was Vedith who voted you and Fire who said you were town/unvoted you.

I'm not sure what I think of them. They're a little more serious than I was expecting from them.

The difference with my solo account, if I piss people off, it's down to me. I'm not looking to discredit FB's name while in a hydra. Take that as you will.

-Vedith

Why are you changing your playstyle from what works for you? Yeah you're more serious, but you're more non-confrontational, and it doesn't come from either of your (Vedith/Firebringer)'s town play. You both play alike- playful and less focused early on, only to hone in as time passes and flips begin to occur. What's going on?
In post 349, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 345, DiamondSentinel wrote:I actually talked about that in one of my next points.

I saw, I didn't think it was good. I still think scum of you but I want to speak with FB first and know why he thinks you are town.

-Vedith

Can you explain that scum read in a post for me please, or are you just sheeping what everyone else said earlier (before shifting to Sharky)?
In post 355, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 351, lilith2013 wrote:Multi-posting on phone is terrible and when you're switching between pages doesn't even work sometimes (very annoying). He also has another head who could up their post count if that was something they were worried about. I don't think it's something that would concern them though.

I'm pretty sure FB likes high posts in games. I don't see what need it is? Active posting is not a sign of alignment in any game.

-Vedith

Why is active posting not alignment indicative, but lurking is so scummy? Engaging is, based upon logic, town in nature, and pointing out the need for a high post count (aka, "FB likes...") is scummy because it's showing an effort to appear town.
In post 359, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 354, DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit: Your confrontational attitude is pissing me off. In fact, it reminds me of how I've been suggested to play by my scumpartners before on another site.

All you have is, this reminds me of this because *Insert lie here* this reminds me of this because *Insert lie here*.
I have no idea how people are letting you off with having no opinion apart from referring to other players not in the game.

-Vedith

This isn't confrontational for Vedith. And typically, confronting players and making accusations is considered a pro-town playstyle, Diamond. But in complete seriousness, what the fuck? Pushing for a lynch your other head town-reads, all the while voting for someone else. Explain the Sharky read.
In post 424, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 423, A Simple Plan wrote:374 Objection! Leading the witness. Err, I mean, that's a leading question with an obvious answer. Did you really expect to gain anything from that? Still scum reading the hydra btw, but I like my vote on Random RN.

He was talking about scum being on the wagon, but implied the other scum team rather than his own.
I wanted to know his opinion on bussing. Not much to that.

-Vedith

Fair, I guess, but asked in a really leading sort of way.
In post 430, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:I actually don't have much to say about game state that much, been reading up seeing what I missed. Me and Vedith gotta talk more about reads in this, not feeling strongly about much right now.

-Fire

Welcome back, Fire. I'm pretty concerned by how quiet you've been/how little opinion you've got. I'm used to you being a lot more opinionated.
In post 475, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Prod dodge, will get to this game more tomorrow.

... Why does a hydra need to prod dodge? Especially knowing you two.

Overall Thought: ProbScum. I can see Random/MOHIS as a team. Likely not partnered with itlepip, but possible. @MOHIS: Can we get more conclusive reads on people other than Diamond/an explanation why the reads are so opposite on him?

---

My lynch pool today is Random, MOHIS, and itlepip. I'm not lynching Sharky unless it comes down to a no-lynch otherwise.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I'm scumreading you because you know this is my town meta and are still pushing me, probably because I haven't played with that many people in the game.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:15 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

You see, Jester.
That's
a shitty meta. He's trying to pass off
votes
by calling his behavior meta.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:33 am

DiamondSentinel wrote:You see, Jester.
That's
a shitty meta. He's trying to pass off
votes
by calling his behavior meta.

ASP attacks me by lying about my meta. I defended myself. How is that scummy? If he was scumreading for my actions then fair enough. But he specifically brought up my meta.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Proddodge.

I don't have reads so far and I don't know what's wrong with me that I can't get going this game.
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Diego1487 »

@duppin, explain your read on Apricity
Get your facts first, then you can distort them how you please ~Mark Twain
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Diego1487 »

@lilith, any reads...town or scum?
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Diego1487 »

@Not Mafia: anything?
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Sharky5x »

@A Simple Plan

My scumreads would be itlepip and MOHIS. I'm not as sure about random since I've never played with him before.
Diamond and lilith are in my townpile, with a townlean on The_Jester.

I'm interested in hearing duppin and Apricity..
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:00 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 453, Sharky5x wrote:
@itlepip My reads haven't changed since the time I posted them.

Where were these reads? You've posted reads between then and now, but here you say your reads haven't changed since you posted them--I just went through your ISO and can't find anywhere where you posted these reads before this post. Can you point me to them?

Diego: I've been leaning scum on Random. Diamond is either stupid or scum. Townreading you, townlean on ASP. I was townleaning itle and MOHIS but may need to rethink that based on ASP's analysis. May scumlean Sharky based on his response to the above. Jester was pinging me but I feel better about him now (null).
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:24 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Thanks for calling me stupid...
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:51 am

Post by itlepip »

For not too much to say. The Sharkey read was pretty terrible in my opinion, fine and dandy if you think you can see where as post is coming from, but that does not make someone town. Personally I have found that giving up is generally scummy, and Sharkey still has yet to make a substantive post. Based on the last 'readlist' Sharkey looks to be sheeping you, which makes sense from a survivalist point of view. The problem is that Sharkey really has been as useless this game as Not Mafia, but posts a lot and makes it look like they are contributing. There has to be a limit of 1v1 threats and other posts of similar quality before someone is a lynch target. This entire post is just saying things that are anti-town are town tells, which is really dumb. When someone's entire game is survivalism and OMGUS, they are 80% scum and not helpful to town in any case.

Also on the whole Diamond thing, I have stated before that the switch to Diamond was to put pressure so that he started trying to vote and scumhunt so we could use those things in later days, which clearly worked. Sharkey has and will remain my top scum read this entire day, but in Diamond's case I had to move my vote in order to get past the indifference wall that he had put up saying that he would do nothing d1. The rest of what you said is gut stuff, 1v1s are inherently anti-town and the 'okay' post was just that inactivity late in a day usually occurs when most people agree with a lynch so there isn't anything so say.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:22 am

This is the most apathetic game of all time. Can we just lynch someone?
Armageddon
Armageddon
Goon
Armageddon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Armageddon »

Vote count Day 1.8

Players alive: 13

Players needed to lynch: 7

Apricity
- 1 - duppin - (L-6)
DiamondSentinel
- 2 - lilith2013, The_Jester - (L-5)
Diego1487
- 1 - Not_Mafia - (L-6)
itlepip
- 1 - Sharky5x - (L-6)
Not_Mafia
- 1 - Diego1487 - (L-6)
randomidget
- 1 - A Simple Plan - (L-6)
Sharky5x
- 3 - randomidget, itlepip, My Other Head Is Scum - (L-4)
The_Jester
- 1 - DiamondSentinel - (L-6)

Players not voting: Apricity, Wanderer-nl

Mod notes:
Duppin has requested replacement
Not_Mafia has been prodded
The_Jester has been prodded

Deadline for Day One: (expired on 2015-11-28 15:06:00)
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 488, itlepip wrote:For not too much to say. The Sharkey read was pretty terrible in my opinion, fine and dandy if you think you can see where as post is coming from, but that does not make someone town. Personally I have found that giving up is generally scummy, and Sharkey still has yet to make a substantive post. Based on the last 'readlist' Sharkey looks to be sheeping you, which makes sense from a survivalist point of view. The problem is that Sharkey really has been as useless this game as Not Mafia, but posts a lot and makes it look like they are contributing. There has to be a limit of 1v1 threats and other posts of similar quality before someone is a lynch target. This entire post is just saying things that are anti-town are town tells, which is really dumb. When someone's entire game is survivalism and OMGUS, they are 80% scum and not helpful to town in any case.
You may have noticed I decided not to give up so you can remove that out of your read explanation.
Survivalism? Because I have similar reads as ASP? And you are basing half my anti-towniness off of that? I don't see why you find me anti-town yet are completely fine with players that try to be flippant, i.e. randomidget.
Not to mention you write all of my reads off as "OMGUS", very distasteful.
In post 489, Randomnamechange wrote:This is the most apathetic game of all time. Can we just lynch someone?
Feet seem to be getting dragged on my lynch, perhaps we should get someone else?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 489, Randomnamechange wrote:This is the most apathetic game of all time. Can we just lynch someone?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 492, Not_Mafia wrote:
Not_Mafia posted! It.. has no content whatsoever..
Who do you want to lynch then jesus christ
If it's me forget I asked
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Diego
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:19 am

UNVOTE:
VOTE: diego
gogogogogo
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:20 am

Post by lilith2013 »

He doesn't even explain why and you're ready to vote Diego?

VOTE: random
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Sharky5x »

@lilith Random wants it to come off as bored townie that wants the day to end (hence 489). Whether this is true or not..

Why is Diego scum, Not_Mafia?
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Diego1487 »

He didn't say he thought I was scum. He said he wanted me lynched. There is a difference.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:23 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 497, Sharky5x wrote:@lilith Random wants it to come off as bored townie that wants the day to end (hence 489).

Sounds like you think Random isn't town and wants to seem town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”