Prozac's Basic Theme 4 - Murder in Marlowe - OVER!

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by mykonian »

You happen to have a town and a scumgame, completed both this year, starbuck.

Because beyond the fact that in the above post you have had no town looking interaction apart from maybe when espe went all out having gotten 4 votes (and somehow he kept pushing that after the lover claim. You judge, I say it's iffy at best). You've gone from catchup post to catchup post for the biggest part of the game. There was a reason at that point why I wanted to look at you when I did.

Because it's not a townread as with ckd's (at which point I'm perfectly happy to keep my tell if it works), maybe I should have disclosed what I found then. It kind of worked out because of the lover claim, but that one is on me.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

damn.

there just isnt a better choice.

vote: Mykon

you are the only one that I dont have a "might be town because of...". this is ultimately going to be an issue for me, since we might be dealing with a possible two more scum.

also, 70-80% sure flame is town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

that's a real shame, ckd.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

WHY ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO SPOIL MAH FUN

star why does relentless, endless whining starting to sound like scumplaining?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also was that a hammer?
whew!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:26 pm

no
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:28 pm

In post 4027, mykonian wrote:that's a real shame, ckd.

I like ya, if that makes you feel any better?

I have been looking for anything. the fact that you have me in your town pool is great, but doesnt make you town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay. is it possible that 1 of kmd's scum joat abilites was an extra nk? I have seen that in a game before.
whew!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:32 pm

I have seen that in maybe one game....ever
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:33 pm

going to review the kills again. i know I know...NK analysis.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I have seen it at least twice. I am just looking at the flavour of the nks and I was just wondering. still say dave is sk.
whew!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4031, curiouskarmadog wrote:

I have been looking for anything. the fact that you have me in your town pool is great, but doesnt make you town.

Oh that can happen. It's that you have to vote with a sentiment of "damn, but I need to do this". I could go all movie like and say "YOU HAVE A CHOICE YOUNG MAN", but that's not how real life works. Wish it was different though, I am actually town, despite my play.

In post 4032, pirate mollie wrote:okay. is it possible that 1 of kmd's scum joat abilites was an extra nk? I have seen that in a game before.

In a large game, that might happen? But the same night, nexus (of all people, though this was also the night cdb got replaced, so, you know) got his vote removed. Come massclaim, you can test this theory.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 4028, pirate mollie wrote:star why does relentless, endless whining starting to sound like scumplaining?

Make this lover thing worth our while and vote mykonian.

And do you mean that question about me or about myk? All I've really seen is mykonian start crying about how scummy I am just recently. He's right that I have one town game (which was abandoned and not played to completion) and one scum game (which I replaced in on like Day 3) that ended within like a week or so of me even replacing in. It wasn't a start from the beginning game and either way, I was going to end up the lynch there. I can grab the links if needed, but I seriously hate meta, as I've stated earlier in this game. I try to look at each game as it's own separate entity because I believe each person can change up their play however that they want. That's why I asked you, in particular, as to what in this game sparked your push onto SC/MattP.

I see mykonian as desperate scum trying every which way that he can to throw shade. However, it can't be discounted that so many people have kept me around because they believe you to be town and can't seem to fathom that we both might be. I have no control over my fate in this game now because that was taken from me, by you, so why don't we continue to lynch scum and you jump on this mykonian train and maybe it'll be too fucking late to kill us.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4037, Starbuck wrote:I see mykonian as desperate scum trying every which way that he can to throw shade.

Have you seen the number of townreads I've had this game.

What you could accuse me of is lack of scumreads, not a surplus of suspicion.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4037, Starbuck wrote:
In post 4028, pirate mollie wrote:star why does relentless, endless whining starting to sound like scumplaining?

Make this lover thing worth our while and vote mykonian.

And do you mean that question about me or about myk? All I've really seen is mykonian start crying about how scummy I am just recently. He's right that I have one town game (which was abandoned and not played to completion) and one scum game (which I replaced in on like Day 3) that ended within like a week or so of me even replacing in. It wasn't a start from the beginning game and either way, I was going to end up the lynch there. I can grab the links if needed, but I seriously hate meta, as I've stated earlier in this game. I try to look at each game as it's own separate entity because I believe each person can change up their play however that they want. That's why I asked you, in particular, as to what in this game sparked your push onto SC/MattP.

I think we are using the term "meta" differently.

I think you are talking about pattern matching behaviours while I am talking about how a person gathers, absorbs and then applies information. <----- you can't usually fake the latter part, it is really hard to do. and I will keep doing my meta reads thank you very much, I don't understand why you are complaining so much cos as town you wld have certainly benefited from it and shld be able to recognize that.

I see mykonian as desperate scum trying every which way that he can to throw shade. However, it can't be discounted that so many people have kept me around because they believe you to be town and can't seem to fathom that we both might be.
I have no control over my fate in this game now because that was taken from me, by you, so why don't we continue to lynch scum and you jump on this mykonian train and maybe it'll be too fucking late to kill us

see, you keep saying things like this and it just looks like butthurt. I don't know if it is just your nature that if something happens in a game that you don't like that you will whine about it nonstop for the duration of the game even if it benefits you or you are frustrated scum cos your options really are limited which is what I intended to do in the first place and OH YEAH YOU HAVE LOST YOUR ENTIRE TEAM. cos again as TOWN, me loverizing you benefited you in that you were ensured you wld not get lynched as long as I made myself useful to town AND we might draw protection.

I just can't tell.

I am waiting for a few things to happen:

1. I wld like to hear back from prozac about flame's vote.
2. I want to find out if flame really is mosy cos IF SO WE ARE GONNA HAVE A CONVERSATION.
3. I wld like to ask flame what was up with his weird opening of today.
4. I am giving myko 1 day to do whatever he is going to do. I still feel like he is stalling the game its just I want to be sure that it is for scummy reasons and not just because he is being antitown.

I want to be sure of my vote cos you know what? I love perfect wins. do you like them? I have a few, I think only 1 this year but in most my town games town usually won (23 town games, 20 wins) and I wld like to win this 1 and I am sorry if I am getting greedy. I will get where I need to be eventually.

I like you star, mebbe you really are this cranky all the time (I find myself strangely liking it) and while I get your initial reaction when you first found out we were lovers I do NOT understand the festering resentment you seem to have. I just feel like you wld have moved past it by now if you were town.
whew!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Have work tomorrow so about to go to bed. Flameaxe isn't MoS.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

And Prozac said that for some reason when bbm voted for creepo the vote thingy registered that as Flameaxe for some reason
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

ty scotty! I didn't think flame was really mosy but I just wanted to be sure! I like mosy.
whew!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 4010, pirate mollie wrote:
@ mod - is flame's absence game related or is he just v/la and the stuff in the vc's just a funny way to write up a v/la?

The latter
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:10 am

Post by mykonian »

ok, mollie, you aren't going to like it.

See the issue with flame is that his posting style mostly does have application to the game, but the large majority is a comment in a one liner on what happens just then. Half the time it's a bit snarky, so be it. The rest of the tells I could find actually seem to be flame tells. Old player and all, he does hang back generally. Then the second issue is that his last towngame that I can find is 2 years ago. Stuff changes in that time, he might just have been a bit more enthusiastic about the game. Because in terms of posting style, it doesn't match between that game and this. Flame starts out the same, but quickly actually explains his thoughts and with the odd snarky one liner, most of his posts tend to have an initial comment and a thought backing that up.

Since the last couple of games were scumgames, I fear they do follow the same style as here. And that style has an issue, the only time where flame actually tried to influence other people it was with a one liner and a half trying to get zito to vote davsto, hardly as convincing an argument flameaxe could bring (seen that towngame of 2 years ago :( ). It is where my notion that flameaxe has been in the background comes from. He has only commented on the game, never actually pushed or questioned a player. Nobody changed for flameaxe's posts.

vote: flameaxe
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:02 am

In post 4036, mykonian wrote:
In post 4031, curiouskarmadog wrote:

Oh that can happen. It's that you have to vote with a sentiment of "damn, but I need to do this". I could go all movie like and say "YOU HAVE A CHOICE YOUNG MAN", but that's not how real life works. Wish it was different though, I am actually town, despite my play.

it is not that I have to vote you. I HAVE to vote scum. It is the only way we can win. Out of all of my available options, you are the "best".
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:20 am

Post by mykonian »

oh come on, don't spoil it. The post where you voted it was as if you slipped poison to your lovers drink.

I guess you are here now so I could try to explain to you that whatever you see there as being scummy has some other reason, but inevitably self meta comes in and nobody wants that.

I would enjoy it if you started looking for scum elsewhere, given your previous post you already know you are going to have an issue sorting out your townreads even if I end up flipping scum. Might as well start looking now, got two or three more players to talk about it today.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

myko y u have 2 be teh scumzorz :(

I am not voting until I get a blood oath from somebody that if the game is still going in the next day round they will lynch for being the sk. zito and spiffy look like his nks and he has been acting indie all game. his play fits that of an sk. plus i am nearly positive that on the nights of the missing stabby nks spiffy jked dave who was his biggest scumread all game.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

* lynch dave
whew!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:45 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm not scum I'm trying to tell you. I mean, my case is now spread out over two posts, which is never good, and the odds aren't as good as starbuck (better meta case, easier explanable bus with the espe/star situation, not even featuring in any positive manner otherwise), but it's my best shot. Now, I do have the advantage over you that I don't need to protect a lynch streak. And it hasn't been my focus. I want this game to be closed out with the great start we've had, to lock it down.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”