Micro 550: 2 Scoops of the Fourth Degree (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 222, Kaboose wrote:Also where did I say I was scum reading you? I liked how you answered a question and so I'm happy sheeping you for the rest of the day unless someone says something much better or you start saying really bad things.

You said I was "reaching" which I interpreted to mean a scumread. Was I wrong? What about my response to your question did you like? What would a "scummy" response have been?

In post 223, KTthecreeper wrote:Ok so I think Som is our best lynch here from my personal experiance he only acts like this as scum and if you pull a game from this site I will call BS because the last game he played on site was in July and I know hes changed.

If I understand correctly, your scumread on TheDominator is based off of meta and then you claim that if anyone else brings up meta, you are going to call BS because his last game was in July (which is actually not very long ago).

I'm growing more uncomfortable with your read here especially as the only thing you've been doing since early game was pushing TheDominator.

Re-reading All Alone, I think I saw a towntell. I want to try this for now:

UNVOTE: All Alone
VOTE: Huntress
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Votecount 1.08

TheDominator37 ( 3 ) KTthecreeper; Not_Mafia; Kaboose;
Not_Mafia ( 2 ) All Alone; TheDominator37;
KTthecreeper ( 2 ) Huntress; A Simple Plan;
Huntress ( 1 ) OceanWind;
A Simple Plan ( 0 )
Froggaphant ( 0 )
OceanWind ( 0 )
Kaboose ( 0 )
All Alone ( 0 )

Not voting: Froggaphant;

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-30 01:47:35)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by KTthecreeper »

In post 225, OceanWind wrote:
In post 222, Kaboose wrote:Also where did I say I was scum reading you? I liked how you answered a question and so I'm happy sheeping you for the rest of the day unless someone says something much better or you start saying really bad things.

You said I was "reaching" which I interpreted to mean a scumread. Was I wrong? What about my response to your question did you like? What would a "scummy" response have been?

In post 223, KTthecreeper wrote:Ok so I think Som is our best lynch here from my personal experiance he only acts like this as scum and if you pull a game from this site I will call BS because the last game he played on site was in July and I know hes changed.

If I understand correctly, your scumread on TheDominator is based off of meta and then you claim that if anyone else brings up meta, you are going to call BS because his last game was in July (which is actually not very long ago).

I'm growing more uncomfortable with your read here especially as the only thing you've been doing since early game was pushing TheDominator.

Re-reading All Alone, I think I saw a towntell. I want to try this for now:

UNVOTE: All Alone
VOTE: Huntress

I'm running out of ideas and the lurkers are not helping ;-;
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Huntress is an idea. She's lurking for the most part. She has eleven posts so far. She's only cast one non-RVS vote (KTthecreeper) and is happy to sit on it for the entirety of D1 with no initiative at figuring anything out.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Compared to most players, it is odd that no one really paid Huntress all that much attention, come to think of it. She skated below the radar for much of the game and her only content walls towards the end are in response to me grilling her about her reads.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 223, KTthecreeper wrote:Ok so I think Som is our best lynch here from my personal experiance he only acts like this as scum and if you pull a game from this site I will call BS because the last game he played on site was in July and I know hes changed since then so lets lynch dom have the day end with a lurker/troll and get all the info D2

This is terrible.

Especially in the car Brett of you two having come here from another site.

You pushed him as scum because he was playing like he did as scum on your prior site. Now you are saying he has changed his scum game and is acting different now. So which is it?
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 39, KTthecreeper wrote:Ok I don't like how I have 16 post kaboose has 9 post and everyone else has less then 5 c'mon people please be active. The mafias favorite town is an inactive town

Although this reads towny. Earnestness for people actually doing something.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 39, KTthecreeper wrote:Ok I don't like how I have 16 post kaboose has 9 post and everyone else has less then 5 c'mon people please be active. The mafias favorite town is an inactive town

In post 47, KTthecreeper wrote:you know guys like I said in #31 I have a plan I am working towords something.

This is dumb though.

I keep going back and forth on KT.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Yeah, that Dominator read was bad. I'm still leaning a lot more town than scum on KTthecreeper though. Who would you lynch today?
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 228, OceanWind wrote:Huntress is an idea. She's lurking for the most part. She has eleven posts so far. She's only cast one non-RVS vote (KTthecreeper) and is happy to sit on it for the entirety of D1 with no initiative at figuring anything out.

Huntress is a good idea. They said they'd meta dove a few people and only meta dived you and kinda just used it to come to no conclusion on you and that's it.

VOTE: huntress

I've never played with Scum!NM but I have a gut feeling NM is scum. I can't explain why.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

Pedit: does that post I just made at the same time answer for you?
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 14, Not_Mafia wrote:What a lackluster entrance

NM calling someone lackluster pings me as ironic at best...
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 57, All Alone wrote:
In post 37, A Simple Plan wrote:I disagree with the idea that skipping day one is a good idea.

However, I am more concerned with how insanely passionate KT got in , arguing about whether or not day one is useless. I agree, day one has a point, but to get that passionate about the value of day one is ridiculous.

VOTE: KT

ASP doesn't seem concerned with figuring out why KT was passionate, he just votes him for it. It reads like scum trying to capitalize on a perceived misplay.

VOTE: A Simple Plan for realsies

This is really good posting.

All alone is probably town.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 57, All Alone wrote:
In post 37, A Simple Plan wrote:I disagree with the idea that skipping day one is a good idea.

However, I am more concerned with how insanely passionate KT got in , arguing about whether or not day one is useless. I agree, day one has a point, but to get that passionate about the value of day one is ridiculous.

ASP doesn't seem concerned with figuring out why KT was passionate, he just votes him for it. It reads like scum trying to capitalize on a perceived misplay.

VOTE: A Simple Plan for realsies

In post 148, All Alone wrote:I think TheDominator37 is probably town. I've played in two games where Dominator was town (Newbie 1623 and Mini 1697) and both times they were incredibly cryptic about their scumreads. In contrast, scum Dominator is a lot less cryptic, and tries to blend in and act like an average Mafiascum player, and I just don't see that here.

I agree (and I was in one of those games).

It's why I haven't voted Dom because this reminds me of his town game.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

Didn't mean that first quote. Phone posting
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 203, A Simple Plan wrote:Re: Huntress: I knew I was forgetting someone... I'll take a look at her ISO, but based on the fact that we share a scum read on KT, very slight town lean. I'll take a look after thanksgiving dinner.

This is dumb. "We share a scum read so I lean town"

It's a shit scum read on a player who has shown an excitement for playing now and wanting people to post.

Yes, KT has made a couple awkward posts, but I'm not so sure it's scum motivated as much as it's just excited but incorrect town.

There's a carefreeness to their posts.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

Not lynching: KT, OW, AA, Dom

Would lynch in: NM, huntress, ASP

unsure of Kaboose
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 179, Huntress wrote:Nothing to add just yet because I'm doing some playstyle checks on a couple of people first.

Now I'm doubting myself on huntress. was pretty good in response to your questioning, OW.

I'll go with

VOTE: A simple plan
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 212, All Alone wrote:My preferred lynchpool here is (NM, ASP, Huntress) anyways, so I'm hypocritically okay with this

Oh hey!
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

(All this is frog obviously)
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by OceanWind »

I actually thought A Simple Plan's response to my questioning was more town than Huntress's. Huntress did provide content upon being pushed for it but she's basically just reacting to me which is something scum have to do.

While I disagree with A Simple Plan's read on Huntress, I also thought the way he went about developing reads on every player, trying to find some associations, ISOing everyone unprompted was genuinely a townie trying to parse through this game which can't have been easy considering how little content is up in the thread. He also took a lot more initiative in his pushes. Compare his scumread on KTthecreeper and his reasons behind it as opposed to Huntress's. ASP's are much more in-depth and genuine.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 188, A Simple Plan wrote:Alright, ISO time!

In post 26, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 25, Kaboose wrote:Because I trust my instincts and I'm more than willing to create content to allow us to leave RVS ASAP so we can get D1 over with.

VOTE: Kaboose I think we just caught our first scum. So you want to get D1 over quickly? Let me tell you something everyone else should know by now DAY 1 IS THE MOST IMPORENT DAY FOR THE TOWN IF WE JUST SKIP D1 OR TRY TO RUSH IT THE SCUM WILL BE 1 STEP AHEAD OF US. So yea its very scumish so want to get D1 over "quckly" and it runs into the same problem we have with no lynch we are back to square 1 tomorrow. So yea you just failed your little scum game

I still don't like how ridiculously passionate you got here. I would guess that Kaboose probably suggested getting D1 done in hopes of a cop guilty or something of the sort D2. Aside from that, his post doesn't necessarily say he wants to just lynch at random or anything, but that he wants out of RVS, and is using his instinct to do so. I find that fair, and I don't see why you got so insanely upset about it, seemingly unprompted.
In post 31, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 30, Kaboose wrote:Do you have some master plan to help us figure anything out on D1?

yes I do heh heh and it starts with you defending your self for making a crazy af statement

... Have you made use of that plan yet, or am I missing something?
In post 36, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 34, Kaboose wrote:I've just seen my fair share of games on this site die a death on D1 due to the D1 heroes who expect to figure it out before the first death.

Yes but if we focus D1 it makes all the other days alot easier. The last time I was scum I pushed for a quick D1 lynch so the town would end up clueless *it didn't end up working* but I attemped it with a scum role PM

Self-meta is scummy, and trying to argue that because YOUR scum meta offers something one time, everyone else who does something even vaguely similar is scum, is a poor argument. Repeated patterns of this behavior, especially from that player, might be alignment indicative, but your approach to Kaboose has been scummy.
In post 38, KTthecreeper wrote:

Where I come from the people who say they should skip day 1 get trashed so bad only scum are bold enotgh to do it. If thats the way you think go ahead but we should try to let the day go on a bit longer so we have more to go off day 2

This isn't "where (you) come from". There are quite a few people on this site who prefer mid-game to early-game because flips, even based off early-game wagons, can offer information. For example, I've been in games (MULTIPLE) where people would refuse to put someone at L-1 because of players with a reputation for quick-hammering, even as town. Wanting to end D1 in favor of a flip/flips and information isn't scummy, and getting upset about something that isn't alignment indicative and making a case on them for it is poor play as town, and scummy from the perspective of someone not involved in the argument.

Do something about it. It was still page freaking two as of this post, and 21 hours into the game. You may have all day to play. Some of us don't. If you want discussion and want to be productive, ask people questions, don't sit there begging for activity.
In post 118, KTthecreeper wrote:OK time to go

I think Kaboose is just a town with a bad meta.

I have a feeling frogaphant and OW is just a TvT

so VOTE: Dom Dom isn't posting NEARLY as much as he normally does with his town meta. I come from the same site as dom so I can read him pretty easiley and Doms town is banter with a little bit of scumhunting mixed in But Doms town is banter with lurking instead of scum hunting So TheDominator37 I ACUSSITHY OF LURKING AND FOLLOWING THY SCUM META

What changed your read regarding Kaboose? Back on pages 2-3, you were dead set on scum!Kaboose.
In post 145, KTthecreeper wrote:I'm sorry Mr. 3 mounth ban boy How am I suppose to know how you play here as obosed to the two other sites were you play the same. and pulling the "I play difrently on here" card is mainly something scum uses as an excuse to throw the person who can read you of you off your path

Can we please not go into personal attacks? This refers back to my thoughts about you getting so upset regarding Kaboose. So someone got a suspension. Okay, fine. Let's not use that as the driving force behind a push. Trying to piss people off for the sake of winning an argument in-game is scummy AF.

Overall Thought: KT looks hella scummy. I'd be okay with this vote today. Very unlikely to be paired with Kaboose or with Dominator as a scum team.

vs.

In post 33, Huntress wrote:
Vote: KTthecreeper

Just a hunch.
In post 64, Huntress wrote:Still liking my vote on KT.

All Alone might be scum too.

The difference is night and day.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by OceanWind »

If not Huntress, I'll roll with Not_Mafia as a compromise.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Froggaphant »

Yeah ok.

VOTE: huntress

I don't like how they meta dived and only ended up with a gut scum read on you but didn't meta dive KT to evolve that read any further.

The baseless vote park is just bad.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 228, OceanWind wrote:Huntress is an idea. She's lurking for the most part. She has eleven posts so far. She's only cast one non-RVS vote (KTthecreeper) and is happy to sit on it for the entirety of D1 with no initiative at figuring anything out.

Only one vote as he's still my top scum read. You're catching up fast though. And the rest of that is not true as you can see from my posts.

In post 229, OceanWind wrote:Compared to most players, it is odd that no one really paid Huntress all that much attention, come to think of it. She skated below the radar for much of the game and her only content walls towards the end are in response to me grilling her about her reads.

You asked for explanations so I gave them. I've only the two scum reads at the moment (having dropped the one on All Alone) which, contrary to your implication here, I gave
without
you asking for them. I suspect your vote on me now is due to All Alone mentioning my name and you wondering if there is a chance of pushing a wagon on me. (Note, this is a suspicion, not an assumption.)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”