DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:10 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 620, itlepip wrote:if only you worked as hard on your scumhunting as you do on your excuses.

Funny. That's what my parents say about my schoolwork.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

Sharky still scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

itlepip wrote:
In post 621, Randomnamechange wrote:
itlepip wrote:
In post 615, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Hi Titus!

VOTE: Not_Mafia

The fact he still hasn't done anything.
Normally he adds a troll here or there as town (what I've seen anyway).

The random wagon is bad.

I'm not sure what the scum head of mine means with . I can see Diamond as NM partner, not much going on between them apart from NM defending him.
However, Diamonds comment isn't an alignment tell neither is it beneficial. He might as well just have said, well ASP died.
I'll get more into this game tomorrow but I'm going to bed now.

-Vedith

1. Why is the random wagon bad?

2.Opinion of Sharky?

The wagon on me is bad because this is my normal playstyle. Note that none of the players except ASP who had played with me before scumread me.

I think we should lynch nm if town can't come to a consensus.

Pretty sure we aren't too far from a consensus on your lynch. That self-meta defense was terrible btw.

It wasn't self-meta, I was pointing out that everyone was ignoring the meta other players had done on me.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 626, Titus wrote:Sharky still scum.
Is this all you are going to post? Could you give some other reads (after reading the whole game surely you have some >.>)? You aren't going to persuade me into thinking Diamond is scum.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:17 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 627, Randomnamechange wrote:
itlepip wrote:
In post 621, Randomnamechange wrote:
itlepip wrote:
In post 615, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:Hi Titus!

VOTE: Not_Mafia

The fact he still hasn't done anything.
Normally he adds a troll here or there as town (what I've seen anyway).

The random wagon is bad.

I'm not sure what the scum head of mine means with . I can see Diamond as NM partner, not much going on between them apart from NM defending him.
However, Diamonds comment isn't an alignment tell neither is it beneficial. He might as well just have said, well ASP died.
I'll get more into this game tomorrow but I'm going to bed now.

-Vedith

1. Why is the random wagon bad?

2.Opinion of Sharky?

The wagon on me is bad because this is my normal playstyle. Note that none of the players except ASP who had played with me before scumread me.

I think we should lynch nm if town can't come to a consensus.

Pretty sure we aren't too far from a consensus on your lynch. That self-meta defense was terrible btw.

It wasn't self-meta, I was pointing out that everyone was ignoring the meta other players had done on me.

Where are these other player's defenses? All I see is 'random wagon bad' which doesn't cut it in my book
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:19 am

Ask titus or either MOHIS head if this is my normal play.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:21 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 630, Randomnamechange wrote:Ask titus or either MOHIS head if this is my normal play.

answer pls.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

I don't see random case at all. Not town reading him but not sleeping dead scum today.

Meta. *farts*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:58 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 588, Randomnamechange wrote:Diego was getting lynched. Maybe not the next day, but at some point. This means if scum don't lynch him they get a free night phase.
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 581, lilith2013 wrote:And why did you vote Diego as soon as NM said he wanted to lynch Diego? Because I never got an answer to that question.

Because we needed a consensus and I correctly guessed enough people would be willing to lynch him.

Fine. Diego flipped town so presumably there's at least one scum on one of his wagons.

First wagon: Apricity, Jester, Not_Mafia
Second wagon: Not_mafia, random, snowman (duppin), Diamond, itle, wanderer, MOHIS
Who on these wagons do you think is scum?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:59 am

Post by lilith2013 »

And why is not_mafia on both of them? NM please explain why you wanted Diego to be lynched yesterday.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Sharky5x »

"This is how I play when I'm town, ask the people I play with"
That isn't going to do it for me. I'm not saying I am unwilling to unvote random, but I need something about THIS GAME.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:18 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 634, lilith2013 wrote:And why is not_mafia on both of them? NM please explain why you wanted Diego to be lynched yesterday.

It is near prod time for him so you should get an answer soon :P

Also for the previous post I would be looking at Random and Diamond right now, but Not_Mafia and MOHIS are null for me so they are also possible.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:20 am

In post 635, Sharky5x wrote:"This is how I play when I'm town, ask the people I play with"
That isn't going to do it for me. I'm not saying I am unwilling to unvote random, but I need something about THIS GAME.

What have I done that is scummy.
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 588, Randomnamechange wrote:Diego was getting lynched. Maybe not the next day, but at some point. This means if scum don't lynch him they get a free night phase.
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 581, lilith2013 wrote:And why did you vote Diego as soon as NM said he wanted to lynch Diego? Because I never got an answer to that question.

Because we needed a consensus and I correctly guessed enough people would be willing to lynch him.

Fine. Diego flipped town so presumably there's at least one scum on one of his wagons.

Second wagon: Not_mafia, random, snowman (duppin), Diamond, itle, wanderer, MOHIS

Probably jester. It made sense for scum to vote me as well, and he did both. NM is also a candidate. DS is still a possibility but that doesn't have much to do with that wagon.
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:06 am

Post by My Other Head Is Scum »

In post 625, DiamondSentinel wrote:Funny. That's what my parents say about my schoolwork.

This is such a lame joke, yet I still loled.

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Vedith
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:07 am

In post 606, Titus wrote:Firebringer, he often are my "weak" reads right?

Also love how Sharky tries to diminish the points I make.

I don't doubt your scum hunting abilities Titus, but sometime your reasoning I just don't follow lol.
I think you can say the same for me too.

-Fire
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:09 am

In post 630, Randomnamechange wrote:Ask titus or either MOHIS head if this is my normal play.

I don't know if its 'normal' for you. I can't recall strongly your meta.

The best memory of me playing with you was in the Gameboy advanced game where you and me had that huge fight and you gladiated on me and you were scum. I think I townread you in that game even after you gladiated. My memory isn't the best on that though.

Right now null on you.

-Fire
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:36 pm

In post 633, lilith2013 wrote:
lilith2013 wrote:

If I may, I'll answer this from my perspective.
The fact that NM is on both clearly isn't good for him, and the fact that he just jumped on mine instantly also detracts from his read by me. I'd say that MOHIS sounds like a decent lynch if was the hammering vote.

Can someone tell me who the hammering vote was? Because I'd bet that's a mafia.

In the mean time, VOTE: Not_Mafia
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:54 pm

In post 641, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'd say that MOHIS sounds like a decent lynch if was the hammering vote.

We were the hammering vote.
Vedith, the scum head did it. I yelled at him later for doing it.
The jerk.

-Fire
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Yup not lynching MOHIS sorry DS. Find another mislynch... oh wait...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 628, Sharky5x wrote:
In post 626, Titus wrote:Sharky still scum.
Is this all you are going to post? Could you give some other reads (after reading the whole game surely you have some >.>)? You aren't going to persuade me into thinking Diamond is scum.

FB's town cuz Titus gut. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:16 pm

What is all the fuss about Titus? This is my second game I've seen her in, and neither one she seems decent.
“Why was I chosen?'
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by itlepip »

VOTE: DiamondSentinel
Case:
In post 542, DiamondSentinel wrote:lilith, I suggest that you go look at my previous game's day 1, "Antihero v. Fakegod". You will see that I always fence-sit on D1.

VOTE: Diego

We need a Day 1 lynch, and this is the best candidate.

In post 562, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, and you guys really suck at making a last minute lynch.

First off -1 town point for hypocrisy. Second 'We need a Day 1 lynch, and this is the best candidate.' sounds like scum knowing that the lynch was a mislynch.

Now we get into the fencesitting, bonus points for
lilith, I suggest that you go look at my previous game's day 1, "Antihero v. Fakegod". You will see that I always fence-sit on D1.
and then continuing to fencesit day 2.
In post 561, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hmm, I've drawn 1 thing from this.

Jester and random seem like scum on opposite sides of the coin.

Okay, so Jester and random are 2 scum, you haven't voted for either though,Continue ...

In post 641, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 633, lilith2013 wrote:
lilith2013 wrote:

If I may, I'll answer this from my perspective.
The fact that NM is on both clearly isn't good for him, and the fact that he just jumped on mine instantly also detracts from his read by me.
I'd say that MOHIS sounds like a decent lynch if was the hammering vote.

In the mean time, VOTE: Not_Mafia

So since the hammering vote was MOHIS, you support a MOHIS lynch, and then you voted NM because you were blatantly sheeping MOHIS's reason while you are simultaneously scum reading MOHIS. None of this is even looking at both Jester and Random who you also scumread apparently. The best I can figure is that early in the game you were setting yourself up to join either the Jester or Random wagon, now you spy a coming conflict between MOHIS and Not and so you scumread both. You vote the scummier one and support a lynch on the other one. Also I don't buy the 'who hammered' stuff when you guessed correctly who the vote was and it takes 2 seconds to look up in any case.

I'll buy the meh from Titus and Fire on random's meta while there are scummy people.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:29 pm

You've got to be fucking kidding me...

"You guessed MOHIS"

He was the last on that list. It wasn't a guess, it was an assumption that it was the whole list, and in order. I didn't remember what hammer was, but I assumed that it was him who hammered.

I chose Not_Mafia because I'm getting a scumteam between the 2. Not_Mafia is at the start of the second wagon, with MOHIS as the hammer.

My scumlist is as followed:
Not_Mafia, MOHIS, Jester (not as much since you guys all town read him), and Random
I'm sorta sheeping everyone else's town-read on Jester because in Antihero v. Fakegod I was scumreading someone a lot of others were town-reading and they turned out town. Vice versa with random. The same happened in GoD mafia.

As to more information on my extreme laziness, you can look at Guild of Dungeoneering Mafia where I half-lost the game because I couldn't/wouldn't read all 90 pages when I subbed. I'm not saying I'm not worth the effort, but you're gonna have to be more patient on me.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:37 pm

I'm just assuming that itlepup is playing Katsuki-town. I'm seeing a lot of similarities between the 2 in the games that I've played with Katsuki.

That's the only thing keeping you alive, kid. You're acting scum as all-be, but so does Katsuki. So you are surviving on that alone.
“Why was I chosen?'
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Sharky5x »

Diamond is too genuine to be scum. Most of what he says is trash, but it's not reading as scum for me.

Disagree with his latest read on itlepip, btw. How is he acting scum as can be? That's how I'd describe you, which is what keeps you alive.

I need NM, Snarky, and Wanderer to start posting. This is quite painful, I happen to be interested in one of the three but he isn't posting at all.

Return to “Completed Open Games”