Goon
Buckwild
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Buckwild »

In post 429, Slaughterhouse Five wrote:
WHY BUCKWILD SHOULD BE LYNCHED, A STORY TOLD BY NACHO:

In post 85, Buckwild wrote:It does look like a joke now that I see it, but thats an ez answer for scum trying to get some coordination together. I'm willing to lynch random, although I want to see some pressure on Espeonage as well today. Since we are doing fake votes, why can't I do two?

This post alone, with the knowledge that everyone now has that random is scum, is a glaringly obvious associative tell. Seeing Random attempt to coordinate a kill is far and above a scumtell over whatever the hell Espeonage was doing. It makes sense to disagree that it was a scumtell (ala AJ or Jingle). It doesn't make sense to recognize it as a scumtell and then want to do something else. It does make absolute sense from a scum perspective who doesn't want to be seen ignoring his partner's glaringly obvious scumtell but also doesn't want to bus him out of the gate.

In post 164, Buckwild wrote:Rushing: I like post 11 about strat although it seemed to me pretty obv that it would not work given the rules. I have not played enough games to know how to handle a hydra, but I would think it would be easier to find a scumslip with 3 ppl talking. Thus far, town read.

He thought Random tried to coordinate a kill on Rushing.
Why didn't he think Rushing was town because Random tried to coordinate a kill on him?
Nonsense townread.

In post 164, Buckwild wrote:I'm definitely thinking Jingle is scum at this point, trying to protect his buddy.
And no, I do not think this because of his random vote on me.

The fact he even brought this up doesn't bode well for him being anything but obvious scum.

In post 337, Buckwild wrote:Even if she turns out town, I don't think we'll be losing much. I feel like a lurking town player can cause unnecessary confusion in a game like this with no power roles.

This is also a far cry from his "I only want another lynch before we go to night if we net a definite scum". As soon as a lynch wagon for Sakura turned up, suddenly Buckwild was happy as hell to jump on it; this reads to me like he was afraid of another buddy being taken away from him so quickly and like he wanted to hurry up and get to night so he could kill Rushing.

1. You are assuming that Random was definite scum and it was not Sakura. I don't think we can make that assumption yet. At the time Random's statement was damning.

2. I did say Rushing was a town read. But it was a 100% bet. Of course, if rushing did not die that night I would have accused him immediately the next day.

3. Every game I've played here, which is like 3-4, someone shoots down my scumreads because they often point at people who voted for me earlier. I was biting that one in the head before someone could bring it up themselves.

4. Sakura was not helping and not contributing. She seemed like a scum trying to squeeze by. I stand by the lynch. If you assume I "knew" random was scum, why would I run to night so fast if Sakura supposedly was town? I should have been elated at the town lynch, no?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:08 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

hiplop has been accused.

(expired on 2015-12-05 12:08:04)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Slaughterhouse Five »

Vote: Against
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:11 am

In post 438, Aj The Epic wrote:B.) I DON'T BELIEVE THAT SCUM RANDOMLY WENT AFTER JINGLE. Now that that's said, Hiplop one of two people to mention Jingle, and he does so twice. The coordination could very easily have been singled through him.

"Hiplop mentioned Jingle twice".

You think that Hiplop mentioned Jingle twice and then scum telepathically knew that everyone was going to kill Jingle?

You do realize that makes absolutely no sense, right?
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:13 am

In post 442, IceGuy wrote:I would go for Scorpious or Buckwild, though. Not sure whom of them I should accuse first, but I still have time.

I've given a case on Buckwild; wanna talk about it?

Have trouble seeing Scorpions scum based on Espionage behavior before he replaced out but I suppose I could be sold on that too.
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:16 am

In post 447, Buckwild wrote:We still don't have info on whether random or sakura were scum? I see 3 votes therefore we got a scum. Since this is the case, we should only lynch one person per day unless we can be almost certain that one of them was a definite scum kill.

Random coordinated a nightkill.
Sakura lurked.

Random was scum. Sakura wasn't. There is no world where this wasn't the case.
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:18 am

In post 450, Buckwild wrote:1. You are assuming that Random was definite scum and it was not Sakura. I don't think we can make that assumption yet. At the time Random's statement was damning.

It's not an assumption; it's common sense. WIFOMing about whether random was scum or not is stupid when the answer is directly in front of you. I also don't understand your position on this when you were hard scumreading random and barely scumreading Sakura; care to unpack that for me?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:20 am

Post by itlepip »

pretty sure that buck is mafia now.
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:24 am

In post 450, Buckwild wrote:2. I did say Rushing was a town read. But it was a 100% bet. Of course, if rushing did not die that night I would have accused him immediately the next day.

Rushing should have been a townread because he was the target of random's nightkill coordination. Yet somehow, you didn't mention this at all in your read of them. Why?
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:25 am

In post 450, Buckwild wrote:3. Every game I've played here, which is like 3-4, someone shoots down my scumreads because they often point at people who voted for me earlier. I was biting that one in the head before someone could bring it up themselves.

OK. I'll look into this when I get home.
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:28 am

In post 450, Buckwild wrote:4. Sakura was not helping and not contributing. She seemed like a scum trying to squeeze by. I stand by the lynch. If you assume I "knew" random was scum, why would I run to night so fast if Sakura supposedly was town? I should have been elated at the town lynch, no?

:neutral:

You ran to night immediately after random was lynched so you could get the free nightkill that he died to give you. Then, a Sakura lynch fell in your lap, and you were
elated
at the town lynch and completely fell away from your night plan.
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:29 am

And the reason I made that face is because I really have no idea what counterargument you were going for there: did you think you remembered to stick win your go to night plan even though a mislynch fell into your lap?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:51 am

Post by hiplop »

I know I'm accused but I agree with slaughter; random was absolutely scum and buckwild disagreeing is REALLY fucking fishy to me
third best scummer of all time
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Makoto Nanaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Makoto Nanaya »

VOTE: do not because I really don't see where the case is.
My mighty fists wil send you to the stars!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 453, Slaughterhouse Five wrote:
In post 438, Aj The Epic wrote:B.) I DON'T BELIEVE THAT SCUM RANDOMLY WENT AFTER JINGLE. Now that that's said, Hiplop one of two people to mention Jingle, and he does so twice. The coordination could very easily have been singled through him.

"Hiplop mentioned Jingle twice".

You think that Hiplop mentioned Jingle twice and then scum telepathically knew that everyone was going to kill Jingle?

You do realize that makes absolutely no sense, right?

Yeah no, scum randomly 1 for 3 decided to pick a Jingle kill with no communication. No issue whatsoever. I have an issue believing they just have this magic ability to coordinate like that.

And Random was stupid. It's standard Random play, you've seen it and so have I. I still hold that Sakura was the scum from that group.

On the other side, at this point we've got people only contributing like the above post. Sorry, the town's in a bit of a struggle right now. That shit doesn't pass. We might just want to mass eviscerate the lurkers today if they can't help us since scum is probably very comfortable sitting there.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:20 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 445, Slaughterhouse Five wrote:If we even go 2 lynches without a Night phase then we have no quantifiable evidence (or it makes it insurmountably more difficult) which of the lynches were town or Scum.

In post 446, Slaughterhouse Five wrote:
Either???
Random tried to coordinate a nightkill. He was scum. The case on Sakura was "she lurks". She was pissed when she was lynched. She was town.

Explain.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

You just count the amount of people named. So far we know that there is one scum down and three town down. Rushing/Jingle were town, one of Random/Sakura was scum. Personally, Sakura was playing what I expect from her as scum so I'm at odds with Nacho on who we think is scum.

That said, I want to see Buck dying. I missed it but his vote for night yesterday was bad and also could've been the trigger. Sorry, you're not convincing me they magically knew everyone was on jingle. It'd even make more sense if it was Hiplop+Buck and that was confirmation.

Also, is it safe to assume scum helped push the night? If they knew their kill, the night was a free one for them. Buck, Hip, Itle, sun, makoto are all the other votes for night. There's got to be scum there, especially since they knew their NK.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:13 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 466, Aj The Epic wrote:You just count the amount of people named. So far we know that there is one scum down and three town down. Rushing/Jingle were town, one of Random/Sakura was scum. Personally, Sakura was playing what I expect from her as scum so I'm at odds with Nacho on who we think is scum.

That said, I want to see Buck dying. I missed it but his vote for night yesterday was bad and also could've been the trigger. Sorry, you're not convincing me they magically knew everyone was on jingle. It'd even make more sense if it was Hiplop+Buck and that was confirmation.

Also, is it safe to assume scum helped push the night? If they knew their kill, the night was a free one for them. Buck, Hip, Itle, sun, makoto are all the other votes for night. There's got to be scum there, especially since they knew their NK.

For both me and hip the we voted for it the very first time it was mentioned after the random lynch, so we would have had to agree on a target before then.
vote:don't lynch[/v]

We really need to get a buck accusation after this one fails.
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:31 am

In post 464, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah no, scum randomly 1 for 3 decided to pick a Jingle kill with no communication. No issue whatsoever. I have an issue believing they just have this magic ability to coordinate like that.

:roll:

I'm not saying that they have a magical ability to coordinate. I'm saying that Jingle made himself an obvious target because of his stupid stupid plan and scum killed him as a result. Several people agree with this statement. Why do you think that is?
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:33 am

In post 464, Aj The Epic wrote:And Random was stupid. It's standard Random play, you've seen it and so have I. I still hold that Sakura was the scum from that group.

Random getting himself lynched as scum is stupid. How the hell does stupid equal town in this scenario?

I've also been playing with Sakura for a long, long time; her reactions post-lynch were town and I would bet my life and your left nut that she was town. And when post-game comes and random turns out to be scum, you're gonna get a special smiley called the winky face and I hope you know what it means when it comes.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Point out who has agreed that it was the obvious kill. Ask yourself if there's a chance they could just be scum and pushing that possibility away. Statistical odds don't even help this, there's a strong chance they had to at least confirm it or coordinate it or someone would accidentally name off a different town member.
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:38 am

In post 465, IceGuy wrote:Explain.

The first lynch was special because random tried to coordinate a nightkill. Most scum will not be that painfully obvious (although Buck is giving random a run for his money ATM, but even then I'd need the flip to know for sure).

There are additionally two ways to play this game: we can lynch scummy people until all the scummy people are gone or we can lynch and then go to night and hope mafia fails coordination because we are afraid to play without flips. We pushed too fast on the Sakura accusation, and yesterday sucked because Jingle wanted to be a wizard. I want to play this setup how it was meant to be played.
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:39 am

In post 470, Aj The Epic wrote:Point out who has agreed that it was the obvious kill. Ask yourself if there's a chance they could just be scum and pushing that possibility away. Statistical odds don't even help this, there's a strong chance they had to at least confirm it or coordinate it or someone would accidentally name off a different town member.

Find me a crumb then.

Hiplop mentioning Jingle twice was not a good case so please don't bring things like that to my desk again.
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:41 am

People who agree with Nacho: Pip, Sun, IceGuy
People who agree with AJ: Buckwild

:]
Slaughterhouse Five
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Slaughterhouse Five
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:43 am

Remember in Gameboy Advance Mafia where I had my head up my ass and was really stubborn and wrong about everything?

We've changed roles now. Stop doing this to me AJ.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”